In Vladivostok Now - CheezeRaider

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Great posts CheezeRaider. I'm coming to Siberia. I've always wanted to do the Trans-Siberian express. I'd love to hear more.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

In Korea now. Plan spending a month to scuba dive in South Korea before I head into China then to Mongolia in August.

I just got a letter from a friend who used to manage a branch office in Khabarovsk. His letter state that I need to be careful when out at night. He tells me one of his employee got stabbed 2 years ago in Khabarovsk. So when I told the receptionist at the hotel to call a taxi for me, as I was heading out to the park in 11pm, they almost had a conniption with wide eyes thinking I am going out alone, they told me it’s dangerous. But I was meeting several girls there. Maybe I got used to living in US cities, but it didn’t feel any different to me in the danger levels. Common sense and streetwise will take you long way. And situation awareness! Hell, I saw lots of Russian hanging out late on that Saturday evening.

Also,while in Vladivostok, I often walked back to the Hostel alone around 2am and nothing ever happened to me except for the 45min walk. I guess everyone experiences will always be different, based on their mind set.

I’ve been traveling for almost 7 months now. And I think going expat isn’t really for everyone: these are just my opinions:

1) Because people are not ready mentally
2) They can’t let go of their cultural up bring (such as TV brain washing).
3) Too emasculated to believe in their self to succeed over sea.
4) Not adaptive enough. (This normally happens when people believe they are superior and not open minded enough).

Because why do I meet some expat who are very successful with so little. The individual level of growth defines success I think.

Some insights:
Russian girls love a confident man. Not someone full of shit. (I witness a Korean back packer being told off by Russian girl. He was very young guy. But really comes off as a Major Mama’s boy. Hell, his was carrying a f***ing Teddy Bear the size of a normal pillow. The way he was carrying it said it was his). At least that was how I interpret it as.

Going to an expensive restaurant doesn’t feel natural. The Russian girls behave a little different. Maybe because the setting is too formal? It’s hard to explain in words. Besides, the portion of food is very small and very expensive. Get some coffee or go to cafeteria.

I’m still struggling with interacting with oversea women because it’s so hard to deprogram myself. But I’m getting there. Lost some really hot dates because I over analyzed out of habit. Just say what you want and mean, and don’t be apologetic about it. And don’t over explain your intentions. It could be interpreted differently. Did I mention I lost out on some extremely hot dates? Gwadamnit!

Well I’m learning

I really can’t remember anything else ATM. Perhaps Im just fatigue from the travels. So I guess this conclude the Far East Russia trip report. If anyone has specific questions, ask away. That may stir up some memory.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

great report man , did you take pictures, can you post them?
Last edited by patrick on July 1st, 2012, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Patrick: yeah I got some pics but not so much this time around. But I'm to lazy to post the, this time. Up loading at another site and then making links that won't bug out is to much work. But I'll send you some if you pm with your email. I can atleast do that much even though I'm Internet web challenged :D

Eurobrat: na man, I don't kiss women's ass unless it's in the middle of sex. It's just that after leaving the date sceanery almost a decade ago, my brain sometime stumble when talking to really f**k'n hot women who is smokin me out with their sexiness. You know, them retarded moments you get from nervousness and such. After life time of brain washing and matrix conditioning, sometime shit comes at you when your not aware and you react to old behavior out of reflex. So that's what I mean by detoxing.

Sorry for the late reply btw. I'm in Jeju island and busy scuba diving ATM.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

"Eurobrat: na man, I don't kiss women's ass unless it's in the middle of sex. It's just that after leaving the date sceanery almost a decade ago, my brain sometime stumble when talking to really f**k'n hot women who is smokin me out with their sexiness. You know, them retarded moments you get from nervousness and such. After life time of brain washing and matrix conditioning, sometime shit comes at you when your not aware and you react to old behavior out of reflex. So that's what I mean by detoxing."

+1 I have thought about those interactions and how to avoid them. Smart hot women must be a killer combo..
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

CheezeRaider wrote:Patrick: yeah I got some pics but not so much this time around. But I'm to lazy to post the, this time.
Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, jeju Island,,,,,

OK, if no pics, how about a verbal descritpion.... leggy Russian girls versus leggy North Asian girls?
Where do you go for legs, face, femininity, attitude?
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Jester: to clear up Jeju Island is a Korean island of south of Korea.

This is only my opinion from my own experiences.

Russian and mix have the leg department. Mostly because the White and Asian ratio are 15 to 1(my visual estimate).

Femininity is equal on all departments with in Russia. I love it. These women are everything the western psycho’s with a vagina aren’t.

Faces are by choice. White Russian vs. mix vs. Far East Asia looks. What do you prefer? Be advice if you’re looking for more of Asian look, China would be better I think.

I love the honest attitude of these girls. No games because I myself do not know how to play them, and was never good at it. And trying to get into it after leaving the dating matrix about a decade ago isn’t something I want to do. I’m a very honest man. I do not want to live a lie and be a trained monkey, so I simply do not participate in it.

FYI, in case you are wondering about Korean girls, I gave up on them about almost 10 years ago. I can only take so many stabs into my heart. There comes a time for some people like me, who just don’t do well in Korea. And I am 100% Korea by birth, but raised in USofA. Don’t get me wrong, I can get p***y in Korea, but not the kind I want. My personal belief is that I have watch this country change since the 80’s and it has adopted all that is bad about USofA and cast aside the best of its culture. At least, what was left of it after 40+ years of Japanese occupation and their work to destroy Korean language, culture, and history.

I’ve made 2 trips to Russia this year and each time I could have gotten a teaching job. Which would have afforded enough resources to stay in Russia to learn more. And most likely made more from teaching private lessons on the side. But I was not interested.

Something for you new guys with 4 year degree to look into. It’s only been in recent years that Khabarovsk has had any real number of English teachers. It’s one of the best kept secret, and if I were teaching in that city, I wouldn’t post it on the internet for other Mongers to f**k shit up. It’s a great city with lots of hot ass women. It’s a candy land.

Just my own personal thoughts: Where ever you go, there are always opportunities; you just have to train your mind to be able to see them. I see so many problems why most people don’t simply go forth into the real world. I sometimes think I should start my own forum out of frustration, but I lack the time to invest in such endeavor. I feel that the other 90% of the western world is already dead and they just don’t realize it. Or maybe they believe shit’s so f***ed up they are just waiting for the slaughter house. But ultimately, people have to want to wake the f**k up and stop letting the fear kill you.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

CheezeRaider wrote: Just my own personal thoughts: Where ever you go, there are always opportunities; you just have to train your mind to be able to see them.
CheezeRaider wrote: I feel that the other 90% of the western world is already dead and they just don’t realize it. Or maybe they believe shit’s so f***ed up they are just waiting for the slaughter house. But ultimately, people have to want to wake the f**k up and stop letting the fear kill you.
+1
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

As a fellow Korean ...what do you do for a living to be able to live over seas? I'm 35 soon to be 36 years old. I visit Korean often..and currently do have a korean girl friend (thinking of marriage) but reading your post I wonder what else is out there before I take the plunge.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Chanta76: My ass is retired indefinitely, or until I find something interesting to do. Most like the later will happen once I find it. I simply gambled with my life (in short) and it paid off. I wouldn't recommend my path to anyone as it was full of misery and I damn nearly lost my sanity. I won’t ever talk about that chapter of my life. But I was and still am an entrepreneur.

If you want to be free, I would recommend you start and own your own business. It’s the only real freedom. Just don’t let your business own you.

Most important advice I could give to you is simply invest into yourself; your personal growth, spiritual, knowledge, skill, experiences, and hopefully wisdom. My personal experiences are that women like to go on an adventure and you the man has to be on it to lead her. Let your life be an adventure and I have found that all women will follow you.

I have lots of regrets with my life, but I wouldn't change any of it. Even the years of misery I had to endure, because that which doesn't kill you does make you stronger (at least it was for me). I suffered and struggled because I was stupid and unwise. A good mentor can help.

It seems you are wondering what else is over the hill. If you have to ask that question, perhaps you’re not ready to settle down. You have to know when to stop. You have to know yourself to know when you no longer need to climb the next hill and be satisfied. And take that opportunity perhaps build a new life. We men are builders!

These are just my advice since you asked. I’m not telling you to do anything as you are a man, and you should make your own decision. But most of all follow through. Because if you don’t swing that bat (it’s not important if you hit or miss), nothing is going to change or happen to your life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Awesomeness

Post by Jester »

CheezeRaider wrote:
....If you want to be free, I would recommend you start and own your own business. It’s the only real freedom. Just don’t let your business own you.

Most important advice I could give to you is simply invest into yourself; your personal growth, spiritual, knowledge, skill, experiences, and hopefully wisdom. My personal experiences are that women like to go on an adventure and you the man has to be on it to lead her. Let your life be an adventure and I have found that all women will follow you. ....

These are just my advice since you asked. I’m not telling you to do anything as you are a man, and you should make your own decision. But most of all follow through. Because if you don’t swing that bat (it’s not important if you hit or miss), nothing is going to change or happen to your life.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

found these pics in file, while i was in Far East Russia. Took these before my camera died.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2ce2 ... /ry%3D400/

Russians love volleyballs at the beach.

This girl looked better in real life. This picture does no justice. I snuck this pic, because she appeared around 25 yet, the guys she was with was near 40. It's a mans world here.

As you can see, there are Asians and mixed breed all over the place in Far East Russia.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Nice photos. I managed a 12 year age difference in China. Actually I dated one younger than that, but she was a little too young.

Those Asian girls look nice, especially the one in the 2nd photo. The girl in the cafe looks nice, I hope she doesn't smoke or anything.

Remember, women love older guys coz they're confident and mature. Be alpha, make decisions. If a woman wanted a younger guy, she would date one.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.