Adventures in Getting a Visa for my Fiancee

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Adventures in Getting a Visa for my Fiancee

Post by DarrenFW »

Well my girlfriend is in Manila now and is getting ready for her interview to come over here to the United States where we will be married and live together.
We are going ahead with it.

I can't wait to see her again. Its been almost a year since I was in the Philippines and met her. She is a sweetheart and a truely lovable girl. And I love her very much.

I have not worked on my site or posted here in a while. And that's why. I am also working extra at my job and that pretty much takes up all of my time.

So far it has been very expensive for me. But I am not diminished one bit.

You may wonder why I took down my photo and put up Gillian Anderson from X-Files....well some PUA faggots from a message board took my photo from here and made fun of me and my girl.
These are the same retards that say "looks don't matter". And they called my girlfriend ugly.

So I am pretty much deadset against them as well now. Their movement, their gurus, their systems....they all suck.

How's that for drama?

Darren
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Adventures iwith Getting a Visa for my fiancee

Post by Adama »

DarrenFW wrote:Well my girlfriend is in Manila now and is getting ready for her interview to come over here to the United States where we will be married and live together.

I can't wait to see her again. Its been almost a year since I was in the Philippines and met her. She is a sweetheart and a truely lovable girl. And I love her very much.

I have not worked on my site or posted here in a while. And that's why. I am also working extra at my job and that pretty much takes up all of my time.

You may wonder why I took down my photo and put up Gillian Anderson from X-Files....well some PUA faggots from a message board took my photo from here and made fun of me and my girl.
These are the same retards that say "looks don't matter". And they called my girlfriend ugly.

So I am pretty much deadset against them as well now. Their movement, their gurus, their systems....they all suck.

How's that for drama?

Darren
I have noticed that it is always the most physically unattractive and miserable people who going around verbalizing how ugly they think other people are. I think they have each looked in the mirror and realized the only way they can be happy is to try to marginalize others.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

DarrenFW,

It sucks that you were the target of western ridicule. But remember, westerners already have one foot inside their graves! They'll eventually crumble under their own suffering and lay in the beds they made.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

DarrenFW. I saw your girlfriend and she looked very cute. You can tell she exudes a warm and bubbly personality. Let them make fun of us. They'll be the ones that enter shallow foundationless relationships and pay the ultimate price once the divorce papers are served.

I also got hacked back the idiots over on Topix.com. They found the picture of my wife that I used to post her and same thing happened, they started calling her ugly. Don't let anybody get you down!!!!

Please make sure and keep us udated and best of luck to you!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Congrats Darren, my former Asst. Manger is currently going through the same K1 stuff with his Philip Girlfriend.

This is why I have generally opted for Western European women. I rather not wait a year...
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

DarrenFW wrote:Well my girlfriend is in Manila now and is getting ready for her interview to come over here to the United States where we will be married and live together.

How's that for drama?

Darren
Congrats on getting close to the end of the process Darren. As to the photo thing, unfortunately I agree that by posting photos either some moron will not like them or will question their accuracy.

Let us know how your visa is progressing.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Adama wrote:

How's that for drama?

Darren
I have noticed that it is always the most physically unattractive and miserable people who going around verbalizing how ugly they think other people are. I think they have each looked in the mirror and realized the only way they can be happy is to try to marginalize others.
Exactly my point against Repatriate. I've said the same many times. Thus it is highly likely that Repatriate is very unattractive himself, since he revels on bashing me and making me feel like shit and making me feel insecure. People like him never uplift others or inspire others or impart any spiritual wisdom to others. They are shallow and not capable of deep conversation at all. Same with Repatriate. Notice how he never participates in any deep discussions here. It's not his level.

That's why you will never find a Chuck Norris/Steven Seagal type of guy bashing my looks or Darren's fiancee's looks. Won't happen. It's only the loser guys that do that. The truly confident guys never do that. Can you imagine Chuck Norris mocking my looks? lol. No way. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Leave the PUA guys to their shallow hookers.

It's early days yet, but on my dating site I'm starting to see that the hottest girls (i.e. the ones the PUA guys are only interested in) are either scammers or hookers. Whatever, they're just shallow and using their looks for financial gain.

The Chinese girls I've dated have mostly been average looking (for China) but they treated me like a God while I was visiting them! I bet PUA guys can't find a woman who would hand wash their underwear.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

The PUA animals have parasitic genes and are only fit for living under feminist dictatorships.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

DarrenFW congrats & best wishes to you & your bride ;)
I remember your pic well, ... as long as you both care for each-other & don't sweat the little things in life like what people think, u both will be fine.
Keep her close & don't let others interfere in what's yours.
take care xo
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DarrenFW
Freshman Poster

Post by DarrenFW »

Wow! Thanks guys. Y'all are awesome.

She is at the US Embassy today and is doing the interview as of 7:30 am Philippines.
She should be done soon. I hope we pass.

Then she will come to Texas. I've been working on my place and getting it ready for her and her son.
Its been really fun to do. I've got it about where it needs to be. And she can walk right in and take over the decorating.

We talked almost every night on Yahoo Messenger. Which I highly suggest to anyone. I even have it on my phone!

Well, I am really looking forward to it. And I have not been a father either so that's something new.
She has a son which I plan on helping raise.

Its been quite expensive. However, God provides.

Also, Winston - Thanks again. You're an awesome guy! I was lucky enough to find this site and lucky enough to go with Steve and find my girl.

This is what I have wanted for a long time.

Winston, You are the Man!!

-Darren
Check out my Blog and Website!
http://www.goglobaldating.com

Features FREE ebook, forum and good articles.
http://goglobaldating.com/forum/
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

DarrenFW wrote:Wow! Thanks guys. Y'all are awesome.

She is at the US Embassy today and is doing the interview as of 7:30 am Philippines.
She should be done soon. I hope we pass.

Then she will come to Texas. I've been working on my place and getting it ready for her and her son.
Its been really fun to do. I've got it about where it needs to be. And she can walk right in and take over the decorating.

We talked almost every night on Yahoo Messenger. Which I highly suggest to anyone. I even have it on my phone!

Well, I am really looking forward to it. And I have not been a father either so that's something new.
She has a son which I plan on helping raise.

Its been quite expensive. However, God provides.

Also, Winston - Thanks again. You're an awesome guy! I was lucky enough to find this site and lucky enough to go with Steve and find my girl.

This is what I have wanted for a long time.

Winston, You are the Man!!

-Darren

Hope all goes well for your fiancee at the Embassy today Darren and whatever happens you keep your head up and don't let idiots get to you.