China's "Unwanted" Single Women Feel The Pressure

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

At least Chinese women still have a need for men, unlike some countries.

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/chinas-unwante ... 39030.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Ha ha ha, if you went to China and you met one of my single Chinese friends she'd lock you in her apartment, she's that desperate for a man.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Quoted in the article "I just want someone with whom I share things in common, but who is also in a better financial situation than me."

No wonder she's still single.

In some ways, this article seems like feminism to me…the Chinese equivalent of "Where have all the good men gone."
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

xiongmao wrote:Ha ha ha, if you went to China and you met one of my single Chinese friends she'd lock you in her apartment, she's that desperate for a man.
Just curious...would she do the same for a man who is financially weaker than her?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Voice of Reason wrote:Quoted in the article "I just want someone with whom I share things in common, but who is also in a better financial situation than me."

No wonder she's still single.

In some ways, this article seems like feminism to me…the Chinese equivalent of "Where have all the good men gone."
Here's the problem with that contention...

Is she a Middle Class Chinese woman? If so does she make more than you?

Is she a Poor Chinese woman? If so does she make more than you?

The first question is likely a yes, if you can afford to visit her country without hocking every belonging you have, then you can afford her.

The second question is likely a yes under the same scenario. Given most people outside of Western Europe and North America are poorer (even when they are middle class), what is your concern?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I'm on chineselovelinks right now and 30% of the women whom approach me are older than me. Women must either not read my age or be irrational to think a man would venture over seas to marry an average looking older woman several years is senior. As they grow older the makeup seems to become thicker.

I really have no sympathy for these girls who hit thirty and then start thinking about marriage. They wasted their youth studying at universities or partying instead of looking for a husband.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

xiongmao wrote:Ha ha ha, if you went to China and you met one of my single Chinese friends she'd lock you in her apartment, she's that desperate for a man.
How attractive does a man need to be to date a chinese woman? I think looks plays a part because most attractive chinese women chineselovelinks don't even respond to me.

Also how conservative are most women? For instance have most women not dated at all due to school pressures and therefore are virgins? Or have most women dated a little?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

for those men with an open mind

sounds like a good opportunity if you really want to get married

chinese women are much better looking thatn a 30 year old western women

plus chinese women dont sleep around like western women , so you could find

a really good women with her own money too, who wont just want you for finances

definatley worth taking a look at :P
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are any of these desperate Chinese women even attractive? Do they look like the hot ones I posted in the "Hot Chinese Women" thread?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

i am sure there are are some attractive ones for sure - i know there is

i have looked at afew asian dating sites

and in general i find the 25-30+ year old women more attractive

then below 25's, seems they have better bodies and look more womanly

I ve seen chinese women who are 40+ that are hot as well, i think chinese men

have different tastes then western men, I think we like a bit more rounded bodies

where asian men seem to like stick figures. Also i think chinese culture is very conformist

hence the pressure to marry by a certain age and there are certian ill founded preconeceptiosn about

women who are over 27, i think women at this age will have a bot more maturity and more realistic

in general than under 25's who can have a overly inflatesd ego and unrealistic fantasies 8)
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Many CLL ladies are indeed virgins. I don't think this is any good thing really, these women are kind of hard to get going (unless you're experienced at this sort of thing).

28 is a good age for a Chinese woman. I've done well with the 28yo's I've dated (I'm around 40).

Don't bother with the 21-25 age range, most of them aren't serious.

The women in the 30-35 age range are a nightmare, especially if they've not been married. There are A LOT of CLL ladies who have been on there for years. They're just ultra picky.

And yes, the older Chinese women ARE attractive. My 36 yo friend is on there. She's VERY wealthy and her figure is good. She wore pants to our dates but I imagine her legs are awesome.

I know a guy with a 48 yo Chinese wife (he's way North of 60). She weighs 99lbs and has legs to die for.

My first Chinese gf's mom was 55 and her face was flawless. No wrinkles, no age spots. On top of that her cooking was incredible.

Most Chinese women have good figures. You'll find Cantonese women go chubby with age, but that's largely genetic and a result of the Cantonese love of food. I'd rather have that than the Shanghai woman's love of choosing restaurants based on where it's good to be seen.

As far as your looks go, well I'm slightly overweight and somewhat lacking in hair. Chinese women care less about appearances than AW but don't kid yourself that it's not important. Height is always important for women.

Having said that, there's a Chinese gal out there for any man. Just date a 6 or 7, she'll love you a whole lot more (and a 6 or 7 in China is an 8 back home).

I dated a 7 in China and stuck her photos on Facebook. Yeah, she got my male friends' attention all right :D . She's now happily married to an American guy. Seeing her next to a load of American women, well she looks like a goddamned movie star!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 12th, 2012, 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

eurobrat wrote:
drealm wrote:I'm on chineselovelinks right now and 30% of the women whom approach me are older than me. Women must either not read my age or be irrational to think a man would venture over seas to marry an average looking older woman several years is senior. As they grow older the makeup seems to become thicker.

I really have no sympathy for these girls who hit thirty and then start thinking about marriage. They wasted their youth studying at universities or partying instead of looking for a husband.
I'm getting the same results but not much older than me around 4-5 years or so.
How can anyone recommend ChineseLoveLinks?? Seriously, there is no way to contact anyone unless you upgrade your account and start paying. I feel that the site is the biggest scam.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.