I was a GOD in The Philippines!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

nightwatchsf wrote:
- Winston disclaimer: While the above story is entirely true. I do not mean to mislead anyone into beleving this will happen to them. As apparently established on this forum my experiences put me in the < 1% category of statistical improbability. All, please bear in mind that there are many short stubby dark skinned girls running about (though neither of these girls were built that way), and many who will avoid you like the plague. If you are a first time tourist in the Philippines do not actively seek out sisters to sleep with, or admit it if you do, as this could backfire horribly.
I did see something similar in the plot of a movie once. However it was the family business and their ultimate dream was to be OFWs as "entertainers" in Japan.

I would say less the 0.1% but there are 100 million souls around. Did you push it and try to set up a threesome with the twins?
nightwatchsf
Freshman Poster

Post by nightwatchsf »

Raja wrote:
nightwatchsf wrote:
- Winston disclaimer: While the above story is entirely true. I do not mean to mislead anyone into beleving this will happen to them. As apparently established on this forum my experiences put me in the < 1% category of statistical improbability. All, please bear in mind that there are many short stubby dark skinned girls running about (though neither of these girls were built that way), and many who will avoid you like the plague. If you are a first time tourist in the Philippines do not actively seek out sisters to sleep with, or admit it if you do, as this could backfire horribly.
I did see something similar in the plot of a movie once. However it was the family business and their ultimate dream was to be OFWs as "entertainers" in Japan.

I would say less the 0.1% but there are 100 million souls around. Did you push it and try to set up a threesome with the twins?
Unfortunately no. They werent twins by the way. I didnt realize what a rare opportunity that was as i was still very new to the phillippines, and was distracted with other girls as this was my kid in the candy store phase of my stay. Later when i did try to setup a threesome with others i learned another cultural lesson. In america i found that many women were intrigued by the idea and associated this with being sexually adventurous and wild. In the philippines this wasnt the case as they associated threesomes with lesbian behavior which was genereally not cool. I did have some humerously bad attempts where i ended up fooling around with one girl while her friend sat on the bed watching local tv,eating loudly while waiting her turn. Obviously not what i had pictured. And a successful attempt where two hour of patient teaching and guidance resulted in a wild ride that ended early in the morning with both of them thanking me for the experience as they ran out the door to attend sunday mass.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

nightwatchsf wrote:
I love this Winston disclaimer. LMAO! I gotta start using something similar.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

magnum wrote:Almost everyone here is speaking as though preference for looks is universal, even I made a comment like that.

Depending on your race and your taste in women I'm sure every guy could find one girl attractive enough to be worth his time.

the door swings both ways a lot of women might find you ugly or attractive depending on what they like.

For years I've been telling my self I'd be happy with a cute girl, I don't even need a super tight body super model, yet here in america even when your 6'0 with a 6 pack its still impossible unless you have the face of a model and drive a BMW.

We need to find a country of women who have the cultural mind set of family not money.
That's what is special about the Philippines. Many girls there place family over money and based of seeing many of their husbands and profiles, a mans personality is more important than looks or money, within reason.

A man who is a 5-7 on a scale of 1-10 will do much better in the Philippines than the US. We all know women here don't like men, don't believe in marriage or loyalty and usually shut off sex after marriage.

The fact is most women here are inwardly rotten to the core, making the exterior irrelevant. This was the conclusion I reached 17 years ago and I am more certain of this than ever.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

TRADER1972 wrote:
magnum wrote:Almost everyone here is speaking as though preference for looks is universal, even I made a comment like that.

Depending on your race and your taste in women I'm sure every guy could find one girl attractive enough to be worth his time.

the door swings both ways a lot of women might find you ugly or attractive depending on what they like.

For years I've been telling my self I'd be happy with a cute girl, I don't even need a super tight body super model, yet here in america even when your 6'0 with a 6 pack its still impossible unless you have the face of a model and drive a BMW.

We need to find a country of women who have the cultural mind set of family not money.
That's what is special about the Philippines. Many girls there place family over money and based of seeing many of their husbands and profiles, a mans personality is more important than looks or money, within reason.

A man who is a 5-7 on a scale of 1-10 will do much better in the Philippines than the US. We all know women here don't like men, don't believe in marriage or loyalty and usually shut off sex after marriage.

The fact is most women here are inwardly rotten to the core, making the exterior irrelevant. This was the conclusion I reached 17 years ago and I am more certain of this than ever.
One of my favorite guilty pleasure movies was the recent She's Out of My League. Where the male lead is described as a 5 at best and nobody believes he could be with the girl, except as her gay friend, because she is a hard 10. Well the character who explains the theory describes himself as a 5 also but is effectively a 7 because he is a musician, he plays Darryl Hall in a local Hall and Oates tribute band when not a TSA security sceener.

Using the movie's theory the Euro/American, the non-pinoy "5" who shows up in the Philippines has a higher effective higher rating, like the working musician with his cool factor had.. With the Euro he carries a straight nose and light skin genes and is more likely to produce the prized baby. Even if he is West African looking American and carries the gene for the dreaded flatter nose and darker skin then the lower classes of Filipino society he gets the cultural bump of not being raised in a society were the mistress was an accepted thing and is given a higher cultural rating then a local boy with similar economic clout.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:
davewe wrote:
TRADER1972 wrote:
davewe wrote:
I think this is the key takeaway here. Your preconceived notions should go out the door. This is one of the most attractive things for me about traveling to other cultures and PI in general. Leave your Western concepts behind with these girls. Now I am not saying you should be blind and foolish but these women will surprise you and amaze you often if you let them.
Davewe, I enjoy your insights and post very much.
Can you expound on the way they may surprise or amaze?
I don't think it's a very profound insight, but for me when I travel abroad I always study how people are the same and how they are different from us. How they are the same seems obvious: the same physical needs, emotional needs, the need for family and connection, the need to create a better life for your children. The ways that people in other cultures are profoundly different is more subtle and powerful. This is certainly not just true in the Philippines.

Since most of the discussion here is about women, well I'll stick to that, though many other differences also fascinate me. Women's views of men, relationships, sex, and marriage are different depending on what culture you are in. It isn't just the fact that you can get girls abroad when you couldn't get them at home. It isn't just that women are less feminist in 3rd world countries. Those views are too simplistic.

My gf has a simple mantra she repeats whenever I tell her how she doesn't understand how attitudes and life are different in America from the Philippines. She says, "Well, I am not an American." That is it! These girls aren't American and they don't have the same views as we do. That was what resonated for me in nightwatchsf's posts. It wasn't whether he got middle class or "elite" Filipinas. It was that he understood that to flourish in a foreign culture you have to leave your Western concepts behind and accept the fact that the women and their attitudes are different. How does that manifest itself in the Philippines? This has been well documented in cases like Will N's and the unlimited supply of girls or with older guys like me and many others (the supply is not unlimited, thank goodness, but the one is pretty damn nice).

There are so many differences that no simple post could cover them. But you know what amazes me about the Filipinas I have met - they really like men! Almost everything else comes out of that: the sweetness, the loyalty, the out of this world sex. These girls really seem to like men and if you are "her man" you may find yourself the object of intense adoration. This is something that Western men are no longer used to, where so many women just plain don't like men!

IMO, the guys who do the worst abroad are the guys who just want it to be America but with hotter girls. They complain about the conditions, the attitudes of the locals, the crappy food, the weather. And in the end, they even complain about the women. Why would any woman want to be with a guy who hates her culture or country.

But the guy who travels and expats and love where he has landed and finds the attitudes, the people and the differences fascinating - that guy will have no lack of female companionship and the girls will adore him and think he is what Will N. claimed - a God.
Superb post Dave!
Ditto that!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

nightwatchsf wrote:......Turned out that the sister was off the charts hot. ....... I went home with my date that night wishing that it had been me and not my friend set up with her sister, with the super hot sister going home alone.

2 weeks later I got a call from the sister who was in town (we had met on another island) and wondered if I could tour her around. After a night on the town we ended up in bed. In the morning she woke up to a call from her sister (my previous date), with me waving wildly to indicate that she shouldn't mention that she was with me. Ignoring my pleas she hands me the phone saying, my sister wants to talk to you. I answer reluctantly, and she asks did you sleep with my sister last night? So I'm sure that she's going to call me a disgusting jerk and say that she never wants to see me again (Which I wouldn't blame her for). Trapped I go for honesty: yes I did. pause.. "was it fun" she asks. "quite a bit actually". To my amazement, she laughs and says: "save some for me I'll be in town next week, and if you're up to it maybe both of us at the same time." - Me = Shocked and amazed.

:shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :!: :!: :!: :shock: :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

This may indeed be the best thread ever.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
mustang100
Freshman Poster

Considering Thailand or Philipines. New to travel.

Post by mustang100 »

I am too 39 yo old but work out in a gym. In 2-3 weeks I can see a six pack. That sums up my physical shape level. I am 5'11" but hve thinning hair. I suffer from aspergers syndrome but can carry on an intellegent converdation. I have lost hope in getting a girlfriend in Camada especially im Alberta. Even overweight older women are uppity and have seen good lucking men have unhappy relationships.
While I will try to get a photo of myself, feedback of what chances I would have going to the philipines for 2wks just to gain a relief from feeling unwanted and shunned.[/youtube]
Biggest threat to sskociety is the unwillingness of the masses to think with an open mind.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

^dead link^
Last edited by Will N. Dowd on May 7th, 2014, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

What you're doing is a bad thing. You're turning good girls into sluts, and that's going to have a ripple effect. You think it's funny to go around f***ing girls left right and centre but it's not funny at all.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Pump and dump has unintended consequences, these chicks will eventually become picky sluts aiming for top tier guys and will become cold bitter bitches.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I don't wanna come-off as judgmental here. I'm certainly no saint in this department.

But I hope u don't spend too much time in the pump-n-dump ego serving stage. Davao has a lot of nice sweet girls. The ones who run into Joe White guy and get used as a reward for falling in love often get hurt, bitter, and damaged. Why not focus on quality for relationships, innocent flirting for your ego, and hos for your physical needs? Just a suggestion to minimize damage without compromising enjoyment too much.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I will not be judgmental on you, WillNDowd, unlike the others. Congrats on your success in the Philippines! I can understand you having a bit of fun after years of frustration, believe me... I know! Before I got to China, I was close to wanting to kill myself because of the treatment I received at the hands of many American women...

But having said that...and as others have mentioned...pump and dumps in foreign countries do tend to make the women more bitter and battle-hardened. It does make it harder for someone like me--who still believes in marriage and having a family, and someone that morally opposes mongering--to have success with some foreign women.

To each their own, I say! I have had some lovely discussions and nice chats with some wonderful Chinese women and some dates--but nothing further than that, so far. The reason is because I actually want to find a wife and soul-mate, rather than a sex partner. I'm taking the dating thing seriously, and not for sex. So of course, I will have more difficulties in the dating game than someone just looking for sex.

But I don't oblige what WillNDowd is doing wrong if it is done consensually by both parties; I don't understand some of the judgmental comments here on this thread--considering the histories that some posters making negative comments have in their own skeletons, i.e. being really hypocritical in my opinion. And believe me, some of you guys have written plenty about yourselves that shed a negative light on your own character plenty enough...
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

zboy1 wrote:I will not be judgmental on you, WillNDowd, unlike the others. Congrats on your success in the Philippines! I can understand you having a bit of fun after years of frustration, believe me... I know! Before I got to China, I was close to wanting to kill myself because of the treatment I received at the hands of many American women...

But having said that...and as others have mentioned...pump and dumps in foreign countries do tend to make the women more bitter and battle-hardened. It does make it harder for someone like me--who still believes in marriage and having a family, and someone that morally opposes mongering--to have success with some foreign women.

To each their own, I say! I have had some lovely discussions and nice chats with some wonderful Chinese women and some dates--but nothing further than that, so far. The reason is because I actually want to find a wife and soul-mate, rather than a sex partner. I'm taking the dating thing seriously, and not for sex. So of course, I will have more difficulties in the dating game than someone just looking for sex.

But I don't oblige what WillNDowd is doing wrong if it is done consensually by both parties; I don't understand some of the judgmental comments here on this thread--considering the histories that some posters making negative comments have in their own skeletons, i.e. being really hypocritical in my opinion. And believe me, some of you guys have written plenty about yourselves that shed a negative light on your own character plenty enough...
So what if it's consentual. Women are gullible. It's not good for people to go around turning good girls into sluts, making them believe that there's going to be more than sex when sex is all it is, and causing them to turn bad. All that, just to get laid? Just to get years of no sex out of one's system?