Another reason foreign women are nicer thats been overlooked

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Another reason foreign women are nicer thats been overlooked

Post by Winston »

Some people like to slap simple explanations as to why foreign women are nicer such as "They are poor and want your money."

What you’ve gotta understand is that it’s not a simple case of “these women are friendlier to you cause they are poor and need your money.� I mean, yes money is a factor here. But what’s being overlooked here is that the poor are unspoiled and dependent, so they often have to cultivate good inner qualities in their personalities and behaviors to get what they need, and to compensate for their lack of material assets, especially since they have interdependent relations with others. In other words, they have learned to treat others nicely to get ahead, whereas someone who already has it all doesn’t need to be nice and can afford to be spoiled, stuck up and treat others badly. So that’s another reason why poor people are nicer. It’s not cause they only want your money, though money is an indirect cause of this, but it has more to do with their character being developed differently than ours.
Last edited by Winston on August 21st, 2008, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Well put Winston! I read a statistic that said the poorer a country is, the friendlier the people are! Women from wealthy families can afford to be snobs because they have everything they want in life materially already. Women from poorer families know that to get what they want they need to be nice, friendly and down to earth and are not spoiled from their upbringing.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I said it before, Ill say it again.

If foreign women are "only in it for the money" what are American females in it for?

Our sparkling personalities?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Grunt wrote:I said it before, Ill say it again.

If foreign women are "only in it for the money" what are American females in it for?

Amen Grunt! I could not have said it better myself! American women make out like bandits after a divorce. But of course we all know only foreign women are out for a man's money! :D
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

DAMN STRAIGHT!
Now THIS is a GREAT post.
It's so true...when you don't have money, you need your other qualities to stand out.
Best, KK
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Grunt wrote:I said it before, Ill say it again.

Money + looks + height+ good job and a nice car+ a big house+ under 25 + divoirce settlement+ everything else. We might as well just go for those who like only money.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!