It's not just asian guys, Wu.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
CyX
Freshman Poster

It's not just asian guys, Wu.

Post by CyX »

I guess I just need to vent.

I'm an American white guy. I don't think I look bad at all. Well groomed, fit, young, in college. Dating is the hardest thing in my life, it's harder than any job or class i've ever had.

Long story short, I've had to study huge amounts of dating material to have any luck with women at all. I've posted here in the past about how to actually get a date and meet women. But, sometimes it hits me, why does have to be so freaking difficult? If I didn't practically have a doctorate in pickup / seduction material I think I'd be totally shit-out-of-luck

There really is a 90/10 thing going on, or 10% of men in the U.S. get 90% of the women. If you wanna date halfway attractive women you have to be extremely alpha-male. If you show any sign of weakness or being "beta" a girl will quickly flake on you. Trying to date an attractive woman in the U.S. is like having the world's worst boss where if you make one mistake you're fired.

This week I got 3 numbers from 3 different hotties. In all the follow-up calls all 3 flaked on having lunch with me. Well the calibration of my game is clearly off... My voice tone wasn't perfect, maybe I didn't build enough comfort, maybe I waited too long / not long enough to call. Whatever the case is, my 2008 dry spell has been lasting so long that I almost feel like giving up... But, I know I can't do that:) But sometimes I get so frustrated that I reach my wits end.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hey CyX, I know dating in America is like studying to get into med school. You need to know every trick in the book just to have a chance! It is ridiculous trying to meet and date women here in the US. Women are VERY PICKY about who they even give out their phone numbers to! There are a LOT more lonely men in America than there are lonely women. Women have it made in the US when it comes to dating, they don't have to do a damn thing! Dates fall into their lap without them having to even flirt with men or show any interest in men! American women are spoiled and have men eating out of their hands! I read a statisic that said the average attractive woman in America who lives in a big city will be asked out 5,000 times in her lifetime!! Unbelieveable! No wonder they are so picky about who they go out with, they have lot's of choices! The more choices you have, the more picky you are going to be! Getting a woman's phone number does not mean anything! Most of the time they flake out on you and you don't even speak to them over the phone. You leave them a message and they never call you back. In America, men outnumber women up to age 35! Maybe the 90/10 rule is true, 10% of men in America are scoring with 90% of the women!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: It's not just asian guys, Wu.

Post by momopi »

CyX wrote:I guess I just need to vent.
I'm an American white guy. I don't think I look bad at all. Well groomed, fit, young, in college. Dating is the hardest thing in my life, it's harder than any job or class I've ever had.
If you want to improve your social life in college, take a look at your social circle, and the classes that you're taking. Some classes, such as art, pottery, modern dance, etc. are great for meeting girls.

To start, when meeting girls put "making friends" over "getting laid". Befriend a few female friends and have them bring you into their social circle. Before long you'd be dating her friends, and in rare cases, her extended family.

Don't get upset if you don't get a date, or the girl you want is already taken. Be a friend and get invited to weddings, tell them that you're stag and have them hook you up. Actually if they like you enough, even if you're going with a date, they'd push the date aside and force you to meet someone. >_<
Last edited by momopi on August 22nd, 2008, 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Join this discussion forum and listen to the show; it will teach you how to deal with American woman and soon you'll be getting more ass than a toilet seat!

http://www.leykisonline.com/portal/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.