Insider Exposes Secret Agenda to Dumb Down America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

that's interesting stuff but I'm not surprised by it at all. Somehow I feel Caribbean Education is affected too. In 2006 I worked with British Gas on a project called the Science-Bus which are buses that go around to schools teaching about science but in a fun way with games & activities & stuff; practical science workshops. We did 1 or 2 schools per day & I came across lots of kids who were 10-15 yrs that couldn't read & write well, so they couldn't follow simple instructions either. I remember having them do a simple puzzle activity to place internal organs on a body which was torture to watch. Kids were asking me what was 'lungs' & where do they go. Although there were some smart ones. I think a child that has good parents plus their own capacity may be the only ones that have a chance within the system.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:that's interesting stuff but I'm not surprised by it at all. Somehow I feel Caribbean Education is affected too. In 2006 I worked with British Gas on a project called the Science-Bus which are buses that go around to schools teaching about science but in a fun way with games & activities & stuff; practical science workshops. We did 1 or 2 schools per day & I came across lots of kids who were 10-15 yrs that couldn't read & write well, so they couldn't follow simple instructions either. I remember having them do a simple puzzle activity to place internal organs on a body which was torture to watch. Kids were asking me what was 'lungs' & where do they go. Although there were some smart ones. I think a child that has good parents plus their own capacity may be the only ones that have a chance within the system.
I'll never forget a trip to Bermuda, when I met a Black kid, perhaps 11 years old, wearing a private school blazer, with impeccable manners. He carried on an intelligent and stimulating conversation with me.

I suppose he will be part of what the Bible calls the "remnant." I hope my children are as well.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Education of the Young - Truth from the Madrasah

Post by Jester »

lavezzi wrote:I just realized how unbelievably backwards the education system is; students are bombarded with information which they simply memorize and relay onto a sheet of paper at exam time, the better grades the student gets the "smarter" they are considered by society. In reality, this is a left-brained, robotic kind of intelligence. So those who strive in the education system are either essentially dumbed down robots, or sheep who believe personal success is determined by wealth. It's blatantly obvious when you come to a point of true seeing, but the vast majority of the population are totally immersed in their conditioning and therefore cannot think for themselves and come to this obvious conclusion.
Here's what churches and schools need to be doing.

This guy does Kiyosaki better than Kiyosaki.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

It's true. My parents sent me to this high school school that required a test to get into, but I wanted to go to the vocational school on the same campus. They figured since I'm a pretty sharp guy it made sense for me to go to the smart school. Well it turns out I was too smart for the magnet school and didn't learn much. If I had gone to the vocational school I'd have at least been well rounded.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

This is one of the reasons why so many foreign students ( primarily from Asia) are flocking into US colleges and universities. To them US programs are so easy and competing with Americans is a non-issue. It's easy to get into US colleges as well- entrance exams as such are virtually non-existent- you just take TOEFL/IELTS and you are in.

I suspect the same dumbing down is happening in other Ango countries such as Oz, NZ, etc. It is also useful for the elites because these Asian students are paying huge money to get a US/Oz/NZ degree and when they go back home they are treated like kings.

Very few get to meet Americans ( or other Anglos) or make American ( or other Anglo) friends, though. There is too much racism and jealousy. Just go and look at college campuses and you will see apartheid that will make Henrik Verwoerd envious.

There are no virtually no Western Euros at US colleges and Unis are there? That is because not only US degrees are expensive but also because they are not recognized in many of those countries.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

This is old news.

The plan to dumb down America has been going on for over a century.

The Order of the Skull and Bones are directly involved with this.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

ladislav wrote:This is one of the reasons why so many foreign students ( primarily from Asia) are flocking into US colleges and universities. To them US programs are so easy and competing with Americans is a non-issue. It's easy to get into US colleges as well- entrance exams as such are virtually non-existent- you just take TOEFL/IELTS and you are in.

I suspect the same dumbing down is happening in other Ango countries such as Oz, NZ, etc. It is also useful for the elites because these Asian students are paying huge money to get a US/Oz/NZ degree and when they go back home they are treated like kings.

Very few get to meet Americans ( or other Anglos) or make American ( or other Anglo) friends, though. There is too much racism and jealousy. Just go and look at college campuses and you will see apartheid that will make Henrik Verwoerd envious.

There are no virtually no Western Euros at US colleges and Unis are there? That is because not only US degrees are expensive but also because they are not recognized in many of those countries.
You're right on the money. Here in Canada lots of Asian or Muslims come to get their diplomas and fly back. They don't even bother to learn how to communicate properly in English.