I now find white girls mentally and physically unattractive.

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I now find white girls mentally and physically unattract

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
What's so strange today is not only are both sexes at war with each other in Western countries, but men and women of the same race no longer get along or see each other attractive.
Profound observation.

Dysfunctional vibes all around.
Jason of Dystopia
Freshman Poster

Post by Jason of Dystopia »

First let me say, this is a great forum. I was depressed and came here and found solace in the things discussed and the perceptions are almost always in line with how I am thinking.

I have just met some Turkish girls and they are alright as well. In Czech I met some girls from Israel and they were great. Not so intellectual, but really nice to talk to.
Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.
-T.E. Lawrence
erektusmaximus
Freshman Poster

Post by erektusmaximus »

One thing I miss most since moving here over 5 years ago is white chicks... I'm tired of the Filipina flavor, the accent, the fake smiles and the lack of verbal communication skills. I miss white chicks but work keeps me here. Anyone know where white expat chicks in the Philippines hang out? All the ones I run into quickly get snagged so fast by wealthy locals or other expats.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: "Bohemian Fever"

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Jason of Dystopia wrote:I found Czech and Slovakian (white) women much different than American women. The contrast was so interesting, I had something akin to what they call "yellow fever" for Czech women. Let's call it "bohemian fever."

Maybe I will flush this out and make it a topic.
My Czech lady friend was the experience of a lifetime. I have never, ever, been with someone so sweet and nice with such a pleasant personality. She even outdoes my fav#1 whom I did consider marriage material.

She was just so pleasant to be around. She was also very thoughtful and considerate while also being strong willed when she wanted her way.

I was much sadder about her moving on than getting divorced. She also made the point many times that Czech women are far less status conscious and less money hungry than russian women...but I put that down to the fact she knew I was dating fav#1 at the same time and she knew she was competing for my attention.

It was not all of them for sure. I met a number of her czech friends and some of them were quite short with me by comparison....perhaps because they were jealous...who knows. But that woman will be in my mind the rest of my life. What a nice gift to give a man.

And, indeed, the nicest memory is actually a dinner. It was the day Germany played England in the 2010 world cup and the germans won 4 to 1. The germans were very happy. We were staying in the villa kennedy. It was one of those perfect summer evenings. So I asked the restaurant to bring our meal to our balcony and we sat and talked over the music the celebrations in the cool evening air.

We must have spent nearly 4 hours over dinner and drinks just talking. I had to fly back to london in the morning so I needed to be up at 7am....at about 11pm she looked at her watch and was taken by surprise at the time. She commented that she had never, in her life, enjoyed just sitting and talking to someone like that for so long. And I had enjoyed it too.

We had swapped many stories of our childhoods and growing up...our hopes...our dreams.....she is a woman who really had the art of conversation down pat....even if some of it was sad. She had a sad family situation which is why she talked about happier times more than most.

For me it does not matter so much the colour and the language.....its the good heart that matters.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Now that I've had Asian GF's and I am hooked on them. I no longer find White women mentally or physically attractive. Through my eyes most western White women are mentally deranged. I don't have much experience with foreign white girls, but I'm sure even if they are better than western ones, they are still not as good as asian girls. Physically, it's now gotten to the point that I find white girls ugly compared to asian girls. It doesn't really matter how hot a white girl is, she will still not be as good as an asian girl. I would rather have a plain asian girl than a hot white one. I just don't find white girls attractive anymore. There are exceptions to every rule of course, but 99 times out of 100, I'll pick the asian girl. I don' think I will ever be able to have a white girl again, if I do I won't be able to stop myself thinking asians are so much better. I just like the asian look with the dark hair, facial structure, smooth, poreless even toned skin and petite bodies. Anyone else here feel the same? In three weeks I'll be in davao for my first philippines trip. Once I've been there I think I'll be spoiled. I used to me a model and have over 4400 messages on DIA.

I feel the same about Asian girls. Nothing can compare. I dont like all of them of course but I am only attracted to Asian girls.

I am different than you in this. I would pick the Asian girl 100 times out of 100.

White women repulse me.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

djfourMoney

Post by TRADER1972 »

djfourmoney wrote:What's wrong with speaking English, its what you speak? American accent? Who has that? Okay Europeans usually have an American style of speaking when they reach fluency. Same with most people who learn English, its American style.

I've always known why White Men like Asian Women, Steve Sailor just confirmed it for me.
So why do white men like Asian women?
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:

In short, white women have ruined themselves. The interesting thing is that once they see droves of men going overseas, they will wonder what it is they've done to themselves, but by then it will be much too late.
You are mistaken. Under no circumstances will white women ever think to themselves that they could have anything to do with men rejecting them.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jason of Dystopia wrote:I found Czech and Slovakian (white) women much different than American women. The contrast was so interesting, I had something akin to what they call "yellow fever" for Czech women. Let's call it "bohemian fever."

My new Slovak assistant is attractive feminine, a perfectionist, gracious, accommodating, likes to work.

Kind of skinny for my taste though....

Oh and pregnant...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:

What's so strange today is not only are both sexes at war with each other in Western countries, but men and women of the same race no longer get along or see each other attractive.

True.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

erektusmaximus wrote:One thing I miss most since moving here over 5 years ago is white chicks... I'm tired of the Filipina flavor, the accent, the fake smiles and the lack of verbal communication skills. I miss white chicks but work keeps me here. Anyone know where white expat chicks in the Philippines hang out? All the ones I run into quickly get snagged so fast by wealthy locals or other expats.
Useful info, thanks for warning.

Hmmmm.
:?:
Must ponder.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:

My Czech lady friend was the experience of a lifetime. I have never, ever, been with someone so sweet and nice with such a pleasant personality. She even outdoes my fav#1 whom I did consider marriage material.

She was just so pleasant to be around. She was also very thoughtful and considerate while also being strong willed when she wanted her way.

I was much sadder about her moving on than getting divorced. She also made the point many times that Czech women are far less status conscious and less money hungry than russian women...but I put that down to the fact she knew I was dating fav#1 at the same time and she knew she was competing for my attention.

It was not all of them for sure. I met a number of her czech friends and some of them were quite short with me by comparison....perhaps because they were jealous...who knows. But that woman will be in my mind the rest of my life. What a nice gift to give a man.

And, indeed, the nicest memory is actually a dinner. It was the day Germany played England in the 2010 world cup and the germans won 4 to 1. The germans were very happy. We were staying in the villa kennedy. It was one of those perfect summer evenings. So I asked the restaurant to bring our meal to our balcony and we sat and talked over the music the celebrations in the cool evening air.

We must have spent nearly 4 hours over dinner and drinks just talking. I had to fly back to london in the morning so I needed to be up at 7am....at about 11pm she looked at her watch and was taken by surprise at the time. She commented that she had never, in her life, enjoyed just sitting and talking to someone like that for so long. And I had enjoyed it too.

We had swapped many stories of our childhoods and growing up...our hopes...our dreams.....she is a woman who really had the art of conversation down pat....even if some of it was sad. She had a sad family situation which is why she talked about happier times more than most.

For me it does not matter so much the colour and the language.....its the good heart that matters.
Nice.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The only white women I give two shits about are foreign-born white women who show no signs of Americanizing or Angloism. I'll be the first to admit that there are quite a few hot American white women, but their entitlement behaviors ruin any potential they could have. Right now I'm partial to foreign Asian women (with foreign Latin women at a close second), and I don't see that changing anytime soon. But when all is said and done, give me any non-black women, and I'm a happy man.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The only white women I give two shits about are foreign-born white women who show no signs of Americanizing or Angloism. I'll be the first to admit that there are quite a few hot American white women, but their entitlement behaviors ruin any potential they could have. Right now I'm partial to foreign Asian women (with foreign Latin women at a close second), and I don't see that changing anytime soon. But when all is said and done, give me any non-black women, and I'm a happy man.
Damn you phrased it better than I did. I think too much like a programmer. Shit. LOL!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

E_Irizarry wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:The only white women I give two shits about are foreign-born white women who show no signs of Americanizing or Angloism. I'll be the first to admit that there are quite a few hot American white women, but their entitlement behaviors ruin any potential they could have. Right now I'm partial to foreign Asian women (with foreign Latin women at a close second), and I don't see that changing anytime soon. But when all is said and done, give me any non-black women, and I'm a happy man.
Damn you phrased it better than I did. I think too much like a programmer. Shit. LOL!
:lol:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I'm done with all AW! The pretty ones are ugly inside & too many AW are lazy fat slobs who lie every time they open their mouths. I hope welfare & child/mommy support run dry so they have nothing but their loose vaginas to sell to old men.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder