I am married to a goddess I found online!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
happymannor
Freshman Poster

I am married to a goddess I found online!

Post by happymannor »

Short bio about myself;
Self employer, i am used to date beautiful women. I am 35 years of age, and come from the nordic countries.
I found a absolutely stunning russian girl online. And we got married this summer.

I will not post any photos, but she looks like a centerfold. It was easier than i thought to find a beautiful russian girl.

At the same time, there were things during the process where i asked myself if she was a scammer or not. She have relocated now, we have a good life.

I will clearly state that love comes in all wrappings, but the whole process from i first found her online until we got married have been a bit of a helter skelter.

Today we live together. I have a perfect live. And I would gladly help other men from western european countries to understand, and how to deal with the dating/avoid scam/and succesfully find the girl of your dreams.

All i say is: Forget 99% of your way of thinking how a russian girl is, and what is important in order to succesfully make her yours.

It is late, but I would start with making some short bullet points. If anyone want help or guidance, I would gladly answer questions.

1) Forget the idea that girls from eastern europe needs a saviour with money.
2) At the same time money is important. A man that can not pay for his girl is not a man.
3) If you believe that you are "on top of the world" because you come from western Europe or the US. Forget it. The girls can admire your past, but who you are as a person is most important.
4) If you believe that you can choose the cutest girl, without being accustomized with at least 10 of the most important designer brands. You are actually wrong. People in Russia don't trust themselves. They trust brands. They live in a community of capitalism on speed.
5) If you think russian woman are cold, and golddiggers. You do not understand the social code.
6) When you believe a western woman knows how to take care of you. You have never benefitted from the love of a russian girl. She wants the best for you. And will show it in ways you where sure was long forgotten. As a man, you are meant to be that. Just a man. And they will accept and love it.
7) To show love for a girl from russia, it is not about words. It is about action. Make her life easier. Always. Care for her, go the extra mile.
8) Russian girls states what they need in order to be happy. Forget about reading their mind. Do as they say. And do it better. If you think it is ridicolous to buy flowers every week, after she have told you she loves flowers. You have failed. If she mention that she wants to go to Milan on vacation, do not drag her along to weekend in Wienna. Do as they say. But do it better than they expect.

I have the most fulfilling relationship ever. We married this year. And I know I have chosen right. Before i met this beautiful goddess, I have never dated online. (Until I found a picture of a girl, ex model, with higher education online)

Now we are married. I would love to guide other hopeful men out there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

This may be the most revealing and useful post yet about Russian women.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

HappyMannor, welcome to HA. Congratulations on finding a great woman.

I hope you stick around and keep posting.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am married to a goddess i found online!

Post by jamesbond »

happymannor wrote:Short bio about myself;
Self employer, i am used to date beautiful women. I am 35 years of age, and come from the nordic countries.
I found a absolutely stunning russian girl online. And we got married this summer.

To show love for a girl from russia, it is not about words. It is about action. Make her life easier. Always. Care for her, go the extra mile.

Russian girls states what they need in order to be happy. Forget about reading their mind. Do as they say. And do it better. If you think it is ridicolous to buy flowers every week, after she have told you she loves flowers. You have failed.

If she mention that she wants to go to Milan on vacation, do not drag her along to weekend in Wienna. Do as they say. But do it better than they expect.
From what you have said, Russian women sound just like American women, materialistic, self-centered and spoiled. No thanks, I meet enough women like that here in America!

When you say, "make her life easier always, go the extra mile" and "do as they say and do it better" this is exactly what western women tell men everyday. I don't need to go to Russia to meet those types of women, they are already here in the western world!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I am happy for you if your found your partner...but still I have to kind of agree with jamesbond here. I mean to go that extra mile and do as they say........but hey if your really happy good for you.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I am married to a goddess i found online!

Post by Jester »

jamesbond wrote:
happymannor wrote:Short bio about myself;

To show love for a girl from russia, it is not about words. It is about action. Make her life easier. Always. Care for her, go the extra mile.

Russian girls states what they need in order to be happy. Forget about reading their mind. Do as they say. And do it better. If you think it is ridicolous to buy flowers every week, after she have told you she loves flowers. You have failed.

If she mention that she wants to go to Milan on vacation, do not drag her along to weekend in Wienna. Do as they say. But do it better than they expect.
From what you have said, Russian women sound just like American women, materialistic, self-centered and spoiled. No thanks, I meet enough women like that here in America!

When you say, "make her life easier always, go the extra mile" and "do as they say and do it better" this is exactly what western women tell men everyday. I don't need to go to Russia to meet those types of women, they are already here in the western world!
C'mon you are exaggerating just a bit. He is saying they want to tell you what to do but in return you get sex and love from a beautiful woman who likes to flaunt beauty and femininity - instead of someone who thinks going to a male strip show with fat friends before a wedding is the done thing.

You may lose your manhood with the Russian girl but at least you won't look like such a fool doing it.

Not my cup of tea but better than life in the Sphere.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

How old is she? Which site did you meet her on? How long were you with her in person before you married her? I just think in many cases people end up marrying strangers and hoping for the best. Probably better than marrying a western woman though.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I wouldn't speak too soon - she could dump you as soon as she gets residency in your country! You have missed out a lot of the dis-advantages of Russian women e.g. hard to get visa to visit Russia, Moscow is very expensive to live, girls have used Western men in the past - google "passport fake marriage"
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

polya wrote:I wouldn't speak too soon - she could dump you as soon as she gets residency in your country! You have missed out a lot of the dis-advantages of Russian women e.g. hard to get visa to visit Russia, Moscow is very expensive to live, girls have used Western men in the past - google "passport fake marriage"
Aren't you being just a tad negative here? Hasn't this chap done exactly what we all hope to do?

Old saying: there is no profit without risk.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:This may be the most revealing and useful post yet about Russian women.
Its only the most obvious to a newbie however. He is not breaking new ground at all.

I welcome his input however.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

happymannor,
how old is she? She does not sound like the russian women I date. The russian women I date look for much stronger men than you describe yourself as being...and they would NEVER be demanding about what they want....most of them are of the opinion "a woman does not know what she wants to be happy, she must be told what she can have by her man and told to be happy about it....then she will be happy."

I will admit that I was dating in the 30-35 range.......so a little older...the younger women I have met are much more materialistic...as you say....very brand oriented and want expensive things....so I pass on them....they also have nothing to talk about.

I am glad you are happy now....but watch out...she sounds too materialistic to me. And as far as keeping her happy and going the extra mile....what kind of rubbish is that? That is beta, provider, loser, smuck talk....the same shit I did for 20 years....I would not walk one INCH to "keep a woman happy" let alone "go the extra mile"....I will just tell her to shut up and be happy......if you want respect from a woman you have to be an alpha....women hate betas....all women hate betas.....
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

1) Forget the idea that girls from eastern europe needs a saviour with money.

4) If you believe that you can choose the cutest girl, without being accustomized with at least 10 of the most important designer brands. You are actually wrong. People in Russia don't trust themselves. They trust brands. They live in a community of capitalism on speed.
how do you explain this?
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Jester wrote:
polya wrote:I wouldn't speak too soon - she could dump you as soon as she gets residency in your country! You have missed out a lot of the dis-advantages of Russian women e.g. hard to get visa to visit Russia, Moscow is very expensive to live, girls have used Western men in the past - google "passport fake marriage"
Aren't you being just a tad negative here? Hasn't this chap done exactly what we all hope to do?

Old saying: there is no profit without risk.
I didn't try to be "negative," I simply wanted to balance his overly rosy post on Russia. It's not the "land of milk & honey" and almost all foreign men I've read about on forums like this have been ripped off by Russian women & their boyfriends - e.g. Winston had his camera stolen and was "used" by a blonde Russian girl.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

You can go to Russia as a tourist, but you'll find getting a long tern visa or permission to work is Kafka-esque and basically impossible. The Govt workers will almost NEVER do their job because they hate their boss, life, career, family and can scapegoat you for all this.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P