People who testify that dating is all about LOCATION!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

People who testify that dating is all about LOCATION!

Post by Winston »

Hear from others who found that dating is like real estate – It’s all about location, location, location!

With all the letters I get from others who have also found that dating is like real estate - it’s all about location, location, location - I’ve ran out of places in this ebook to put them, so I’ve created this section to post them. Hear are the testimonials and accounts, in their own words. As you can see, as in real estate, it’s all about location, location, location! (as well as personal chemistry and culture)

http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=4077

"Hi all, well my story is about the same as yours, but here it is anyway: for a long time I blamed myself for my lack of success with American women. So, I worked hard for many years to improve myself to the point where I would be worthy of a decent American woman. I got myself a Ph.D., then a job at an Ivy-league school, got myself into excellent physical shape, took up lots of cool hobbies like skiing, tennis, ballroom dance... and I was still getting rejected by women who had no business being picky! I had my epiphany when I was 33 and dating an overweight, 42-year-old, divorced mother who dumped me because I didn't have a "wild side". So then I did some traveling to (among other places) Hungary, the Czech Republic, and the Philippines, and beautiful young women couldn't keep their hands off of me! Dating is like real estate- the 3 most important factors are location, location, location!"

------------------------------------------------

"Hell for me started in junior high school (I attended Sunnyvale Jr. High) in sixth grade. It’s basically the same story as yours. I went to Fremont High School in Sunnyvale for freshman year, and it was a nightmare. I used a fake address to go to Homestead High School in Cupertino, and although it was an improvement (in terms of less barbarians), it was still a nightmare. Almost everything you said about your high school experience matches mine. There was not even one girl who had any interest in me.

Although I am an agnostic, when it comes to my romantic life, I like to jokingly say that “Jesus saved me.� In 1999 (when I was 23), my parents, who are Catholic, wanted to make a pilgrimage to the Vatican, as well as travel around Italy and France for three weeks. They really wanted me to come along with them (for free!). Prior to this, I had never truly been out of the USA (I went to India for two weeks when I was 15, but stayed in a family friend’s home the entire time, so I didn’t get to interact with the Indian people much). While in Florence, I went into a bar by myself. It was somewhat empty, and there were many empty tables around the one I was sitting at. I saw a beautiful blonde girl with her two cute friends (a redhead and brunette), and made eye contact with her. We kept exchanging glances, she seemed so happy that I was looking at her, and her friends were happy about it, too. The redhead came over to my table and asked if she and her two friends could join me. So they all joined me. They were from Sweden.

Keep this in mind... I am not passive. I am an extrovert who goes up and talks to women I am interested in. This got me absolutely nowhere in the USA up to that point.

In Lourdes, France (a Catholic tourist destination), sexy locals were checking me out. Then I get back to the USA, and nothing happens romantically for me. Not even a single date.

One year later, in the summer of 2000, I decide to try a personal experiment... I want to know if there is something wrong with me, or with America and American women. I get on a plane to Sweden and stay in Stockholm for two weeks. The second day I’m there, a girl asks me out on a date. The next day in a club, a girl is very interested in me and tells my close friend (a Swedish guy who was an exchange student and the only friend I had during my senior year of high school) that she was disappointed that I left early. A few days later, in a queue for a club, a hot blonde starts hitting on me, and asks me to join her and her friend. She sits on my lap in the club while we drink. (I know Sweden is a very feminist country, and I am 100% opposed to feminism in all its forms, but even so, you can still see how big of a difference there is between Sweden and the USA when it comes to getting dates).

I come back to the USA, and despite my constantly approaching and chatting up girls, I go without sex for two years."

"I could not agree more on the sorry state of American women (in terms of dating in general). For me, Chinese women (in China) have been sooooo good, and they are thin and hot; they are well edcuated and will do everything for you. The guys who get stuck here in North America are, well, stuck. This is not even to mention the physical state of the women here; most American women over 30 are obese (not just over-weight). And they are used; who knows how many STDs they have had. I feel sorry for them sometimes.

I applaude you courage and wish you the best.

ZN"

http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/vie ... =6394#6394

"I have seen that because my personality remains unchanged, as I go from country to country the reactions of women to me are incredibly different. Why do I attract women in one country and not in another? Because of different cultures and values that they have vis-a vis men. When I lived in Russia as a teenager, girls would write me notes, come and see me in the house even if uninvited, tell their friends how much they were in love with me. When in America, all of that suddenly was gone and women would pass me by steely-eyed with not even a look of curiosity on their faces. I simply stopped existing as a man."

http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=2412

"I've never been to the Philippines, Winston, but after spending a month in Thailand I'm willing to believe everything you say about it.

It's not hard to meet girls in Thailand, it's hard to get rid of them. Not just bar-girls either - although there is a delightful abundance of those - but regular Thai women. There's a rumor that Thai women won't marry Western men, that only the lower classes do, and so on - but it's not true at all. Thai women of all classes are interested in Western guys.

That said, the girls from the north, from Issan chiefly, figure disproportionately in the plans of farangs (Westerners) because these girls are the ones who work in the bars and massage parlors of Bangkok and Pattaya, and to the Western eye they're very attractive, despite the Thai preference for lighter skin as noted in my earlier post.

That was my first trip abroad, Winston, and it has convinced me that your position that Western guys can have a better life in other countries is absolutely correct. More men die of happiness in Thailand than heart disease, cancer, and stroke combined..."

http://www.happierabroad.com/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=1898

“I was very nervous around women, I found it nearly impossible to engage a woman in a conversation. I was convinced that was the reason I couldn't get dates. I was angry at myself for not being able to overcome this, but trying harder only made it worse. I spent a lot of time thinking about it and went to a doctor and was prescribed anti-anxiety medications but they didn't really help.

This problem came to an unexpected halt when I traveled to Asia and within a week I learned that I am really only abnormally nervous around American women. When I thought about it, this actually made perfect sense.

When I'm in a country like Thailand or the Philippines, I know that I am desirable to the women there (I get reassured of that everyday). So even if I get turned down by a woman, she probably has a good reason to say no, and she will be flattered rather than act like I'm some creep.

When I'm overseas, I don't subconsciously feel like I'm doing something wrong by flirting with a woman.

What it boils down to, is that foreign women are an entirely different species than western women. If I had been told 2 years ago that my love shyness/social anxiety with women could be solved simply by changing the type of women that I was pursuing, I probably wouldn't have believed it. It's one of those things you have to experience to fully understand.�

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Wow, what great testimonials from those guys regarding foreign women vs. American women. It's funny how location really is important when it come to having a social life and meeting women! :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It is! And it funny how this truth is so politically incorrect and taboo to even mention!

When I was in California, they said it was all about attitude, and that if people are unfriendly to you in one location, then it must be your attitude, and that everywhere will be the same for you!

The New Age crowd says the same thing. Even my New Age guru Wayne Dyer says that in his lectures too, that if one place is unfriendly to you, then every place will be! And he's so smart and wise too!

Yet they couldn't be more wrong! If only Wayne Dyer could read the testimonials I posted in this thread! Since they would be out of his paradigm, I wonder how he would take it, since he promotes open paradigms. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
paul120
Freshman Poster

Post by paul120 »

its really an useful information by u..thnks for the post.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Positive thinking and attitude certainly helps, but it doesn't change everything.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

C'mon, guys...these threads are insinuating that NOBODY AT ALL is successful dating in America. It's a crock. I've had thousands of great dates here, I've got another one coming up tomorrow night, and I see people having fun on dates every night at work.

It's the relationships that are formed by the dates that are tricky, and need work.

If you've got the $$$ to bail overseas, great. If you don't, you need to be constructive and creative where you are, for the time being.

You also don't NEED to date to feel fulfilled or acknowledged or whatever. In RHW I tell guys to DO SOMETHING ELSE (that pleases THEM) in between dates to enrich themselves personally...that often leads to a person who's interested in you, not just looking for a good time on your dime.

Best, K.K.
http://www.rockherworld.net
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Post by MoscowSummerNights »

I really should write a book on the subject and title it "Rejection".

My experience was that the more I flew to Russia and learned that I was a real catch for the best looking and best educated women, I went back to the USA and displayed this confidence enough to get the best looking and best educated American women to take me seriously and date me as well (the problems would come when the woman started to assert her feminism after the sexual stuff had begun and we were settling into a relationship). Apparently, US feminism teaches American males to be unsure of themselves at the intro stage and to think they deserve rejection (witness Chemist on anther thread implying that men who date foreign women were deservedly rejected by American women and thus seeking second best).

My male children will be raised overseas so they will be confident from day one in the US with women.

The battered confidence and the feeling that "I deserved to be rejected by that 22 year old...after all I am an old 34" + the feeling that "I had no right to approach that gorgeous woman on the street because I should not bother her with my selfish agenda of wanting to get laid and find love when she surely has better things to do with her life" is what has kept wimpy American men from challenging IMBRA. IMBRA implies that women around the world do not want to be bothered by strangers trying to say hello, so it is a public service to foreign women that the US government will no longer allow them to broadcast their personal contact information to male strangers everywhere. IMBRA establishes the horrifying precedent that our government, run by feminists from the top down now, can interfere with whom and how you socialize. They say that a woman must sign a signed affidavit that she read your entire criminal background check + the ages of your children and every state you ever lived in...or else it is ILLEGAL for the two of you to communicate EVEN if you both know about each other and both want to meet in a situation where signing a document would be impossible for a woman.

I know a lot of men who want to date foreigners project that the foreign women will want to get to know them slowly over Email exchanges in order to feel "safe". The men do not understand that foreign women mostly want to meet a man without bothering to send much email first and foreign women mostly have no concept that they might be stalked (which has been drilled into the paranoid minds of too many American women) and that they should not give out their personal contact information (American women are told that it is OK if they spend many weekends home alone and meet men only after a long anonymous email exchange because at least they are "safe from male stalkers").

Here is an example of how IMBRA, because it was written by American feminists, simply does not take into account that a woman would want to meet a man instantly and not after a long email exchange:

I was in Kiev last winter and I was at an agency at 4:30PM when they called a woman (half my age) and described me. The college coed then really wanted to meet me that evening (I was flying out of Kiev the next day).

All it took for the coed to want to meet a total stranger was that the women at the agency said I was very tall and seemed very cool (the coed was relatively shallow and would have refused to meet me if I had been shorter than six feet).

But there was no time for her to get to email to sign in writing that she read my background check or come to the agency before its employees went home...so the employees (in order to take $30 from me for their service) simply told the woman what restaurant to meet me at.

This violated a major US law called IMBRA. But IMBRA had to be violated in that instance because the law is flawed and could not stand even one challenge against if if even one man tried.

You see: Two people in Russia who know about each other and want to meet immediately...cannot be stopped by some arrogant government 10,000 miles away because paperwork needs to be signed. This violates the Right to Assemble of the US Constitution as well as the UN Charter of Human Rights (direct passage about the right of people to meet and talk without any government hampering them).

I believe many men hear about IMBRA and just assume (by projecting the attitudes of American women onto foreign women) that all women are afraid of male strangers and want to get to know them slowly over the Internet before giving out contact info. Nothing could be further from the truth: foreign women mostly want to meet men immediately after contact.

Except the scammers who want to groom men slowly without meeting.

Anyway, this video shows two Scandinavian women replying to the outrageous accusation that men who date foreign women are seeking "second best" because they were rejected by the "best":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihW4P8Bcrxc
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Lately I haven't had much problem getting dates.

Mostly its due to me meeting up with people whom I already share some degree of compatibility (goth websites and industrial clubs). I'm not having tons of sex, but that wasn't really my desire anyway, I've found that at least for me, having sex with someone I feel no sense of connection to is less pleasurable than just jacking off.

Learning how to get past my shyness and beta male tendencies is another factor as well.

Still, I have in a sense gone outside the contemporary dating scene of American society, and there are people in my area with whom I share a commonality of spirit. Other people in other areas might not have that luxury, and for them, a move abroad is best.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Enishi wrote: Mostly its due to me meeting up with people whom I already share some degree of compatibility (goth websites and industrial clubs).
If you're anywhere near Los Angeles, a buddy of mine runs a Goth/Industrial club event weekly.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've used the "join clubs and events related to your hobbies" approach, such as New Age groups for example. Although I did meet people I had a kindred spirit with, the girls in them were either unattractive or too old, or they were young and ok looking but didn't want to see me outside of group events. Or in the rare chance that they would hang out with me outside of group events, they just wanted to be "friends".

Been there, done that. And no cigar.

MatureDJ
Junior Poster

IMBRA

Post by MatureDJ »

I'd like to find out what would be the final consequences for a couple if an agency failed to comply with IMBRA. Let's a say a man married a foreign woman, and they had a child - would the immigration agency tell the man that his wife and American child could never have their wife and mother enter the USA because of this?
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Dating in the USA

Post by MatureDJ »

It's so true. I could go from a few months vacation in Ukraine, in which during that time I had some sort of steady dating experience with an attractive woman that I could marry, and then back to the USA, in which the only women I seem to meet (let alone "pickup") are the fat and child-laden.

I'm currently in a temporary situation in which I need to stay in the USA, but I can't wait to get back to where I have a social life again.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating in the USA

Post by jamesbond »

MatureDJ wrote:It's so true. I could go from a few months vacation in Ukraine, in which during that time I had some sort of steady dating experience with an attractive woman that I could marry, and then back to the USA, in which the only women I seem to meet (let alone "pickup") are the fat and child-laden.

I'm currently in a temporary situation in which I need to stay in the USA, but I can't wait to get back to where I have a social life again.
How true! Once a man finds out how easy it is to meet women overseas, it's hard to come back to the US, the land of social and dating isolation!
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

I will also verify location is the most important factor when meeting women. There is a difference between having a lots of dates(western countries) and having successful relationships(the rest of the world). No matter how unsuccessful you are with women in western countries, some where in the world is a woman thats dying to meet you. Believe me, beening unsuccessful with western woman is actually a good thing. Its better to save your money and love for someone cares about you.

A guy I used to work with went to Thailand and he told about one incident he had. He was walking down the street in Bangkok and suddenly two hookers grabbed him on each arm begging him to have sex with them. He was totally confused and didn`t know what to do. The hookers starting yelling at him because he couldn`t make up his mind which hooker he wanted. Finally he chose one of them and had sex with her, she never charged him for her services! She just wanted to have sex with him, thats it. This would never happen in western country in a million years.

When I was in China I decided to visit a chinese temple one day. I was standing there starring at a pond full of koi. This beautiful chinese lady just walked up to me and said, I NEED A HUSBAND! I was suprised, and sat done on a park bench with her and tried to make sense of broken english. Her name was Lina she has 27 yrs old and very beautiful, 5`5``and 105 lbs. I`m 43 yrs old and well past my prime. She wanted me to take her to a restaurant and then shopping. At one point grabbed my arm which really scared me. I get a little nervous when someone wants a date but doesn`t want to know my name, so I passed on Lina. Don`t get me wrong, I wanted to partake of her forbidden fruit but she just came on to strong.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

dano wrote:I will also verify location is the most important factor when meeting women. There is a difference between having a lots of dates(western countries) and having successful relationships(the rest of the world). No matter how unsuccessful you are with women in western countries, some where in the world is a woman thats dying to meet you. Believe me, beening unsuccessful with western woman is actually a good thing. Its better to save your money and love for someone cares about you.

A guy I used to work with went to Thailand and he told about one incident he had. He was walking down the street in Bangkok and suddenly two hookers grabbed him on each arm begging him to have sex with them. He was totally confused and didn`t know what to do. The hookers starting yelling at him because he couldn`t make up his mind which hooker he wanted. Finally he chose one of them and had sex with her, she never charged him for her services! She just wanted to have sex with him, thats it. This would never happen in western country in a million years.

The funny thing is, in the US women IGNORE men even if the guy is good looking. Women in America do not flirt with men or smile at men, they simply act like men don't exist! Now how is a guy supposed to approach a woman when women don't look approachable? Women from foreign countries actually flirt with men and show interest in men! Wow, what a nice concept, women who actually show interest in men! :lol: