Guy kills 12, reason: sexual frustration

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Please stop making excuses for this guy. Most guys who are sexually frustrated don't do these kinds of things.

He is just a terrible person unable to solve his problems correctly.

This guy could have gone overseas...he had options.

Those poor people should not have died, sexual frustration or not.

He was said to have had mental health issues.

If you're a male in America and you suffer from sexual frustration....GET OUT!

And yes, he was mind controlled by the Illuminati.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

I must say Odbo that you make very sharp and sensible insights when you stay clear of any race-oriented posting.

odbo wrote:I think stress primarily comes from the lack of true friendships and genuine contact between people (caused by a dysfunctional workaholic society full of television watching idiots). That's not "sexual frustration" and something men and women of all ages who have easy access to sex still suffer from. But yes sex in America is used as a sort of drug, a tool to "buy off" people who don't conform. It doesn't mean those getting it are happy, but rather they are scared of losing it, because unsatisfying sex with a pathetic caricature of a woman is better than no sex at all. This is a large reason why millions of manginas allowed the insufferable man-hating over-weight feminist cunts to step all over them, they didn't want to lose what little sex they had.

Unless you are clever you've got two paths they built for you to choose from. You can be an unhappy conformist or a [miserable?] sex-less non-conformist. Sort of like comparing the homeless and poor to the middle-class. Most Americans aren't happy with their lives or the system, but they lie to themselves and perpetuate the various scams of our society and would never oppose them because they're scared shitless of winding up poor or homeless. The fear factor keeps people in line, and bullshit stories like this seem to be part of that. So the guys in this position say to themselves, "I don't want to be like that guy. Better continue suffering in silence while I travel down a road to nowhere."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

kingjoe60 wrote: goes for shy, smart geekie guys in the western if they cant get laided
Here's how it goes. If he was a smart, geeky MD (Medical Doctor), Filipino and Haitian nurses will hit on him at his various clinics, even if the Yankee ones see him as a 'dork'. Here's why ... everyone will know that he's worth $200K-$300K/yr, since many US doctors' salaries avg in that zone within a few years after residency. Thus, he's in demand.

Instead, he was in a science PhD program. These programs last anywhere from 5 to 9 years and then afterwards, most likely, he'd be a postdoc earning $38K-42K/yr, competing against many others for academic slots or if he's really lucky, he hits the Wyeth or Amgen Labs *Mid-level investigator* role at $90K. But that's neither guaranteed nor visible for someone in their 20s, since the parachute for PhDs typically opens in ones' 30s and those jobs are highly specialized and sometimes filled by friends/cronies of others already in the lab.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

ethan_sg wrote:I must say Odbo that you make very sharp and sensible insights when you stay clear of any race-oriented posting.

odbo wrote:I think stress primarily comes from the lack of true friendships and genuine contact between people (caused by a dysfunctional workaholic society full of television watching idiots). That's not "sexual frustration" and something men and women of all ages who have easy access to sex still suffer from. But yes sex in America is used as a sort of drug, a tool to "buy off" people who don't conform. It doesn't mean those getting it are happy, but rather they are scared of losing it, because unsatisfying sex with a pathetic caricature of a woman is better than no sex at all. This is a large reason why millions of manginas allowed the insufferable man-hating over-weight feminist cunts to step all over them, they didn't want to lose what little sex they had.

Unless you are clever you've got two paths they built for you to choose from. You can be an unhappy conformist or a [miserable?] sex-less non-conformist. Sort of like comparing the homeless and poor to the middle-class. Most Americans aren't happy with their lives or the system, but they lie to themselves and perpetuate the various scams of our society and would never oppose them because they're scared shitless of winding up poor or homeless. The fear factor keeps people in line, and bullshit stories like this seem to be part of that. So the guys in this position say to themselves, "I don't want to be like that guy. Better continue suffering in silence while I travel down a road to nowhere."
Haha, don't be naive.

Odbo didn't say anything racist because the shooter was WHITE.

Had that shooter been black, you would have seen the word "niggers" about 3 times in his post.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: us guy kills 12 reason sexually frastrated simple answer

Post by djfourmoney »

zboy1 wrote:
kingjoe60 wrote:Always when the same thing happens a guy randomly kills people, people ask me why this happens and say one think its simple he just was not getting enough p***y or any for that matter he was sexually frastrated. This always happens in the usa look at vig tech, that la fitness the list goes on and killers will keep killing until they get p***y and guy in us like this need p***y thats the only to stop this it. what do people think agree or not ?
Yup, I just posted in a thread about the Batman killer that he posted on a sex website a day before the shooting. He posted a picture of himself with his hair dyed red and described his genitals as small to average. I guess he wasn't getting much attention from the ladies and as a result, went on a rampage to kill people. Either that, or the Feds used him as a patsy to create a false-flag attack to take away our Second Amendment rights. I think it was a combination of his sexual frustrations and Fed mind control that led to his paranoia.
Do your really believe the last part? This is why people aren't protesting in the streets, they are scared of the Gumbment....

Plenty of things have gone on that were false flag type events THIS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Boinking Abroad

Post by dreamer82 »

Here's how it goes. If he was a smart, geeky MD (Medical Doctor), Filipino and Haitian nurses will hit on him at his various clinics, even if the Yankee ones see him as a 'dork'. Here's why ... everyone will know that he's worth $200K-$300K/yr, since many US doctors' salaries avg in that zone within a few years after residency. Thus, he's in demand.

Instead, he was in a science PhD program. These programs last anywhere from 5 to 9 years and then afterwards, most likely, he'd be a postdoc earning $38K-42K/yr, competing against many others for academic slots or if he's really lucky, he hits the Wyeth or Amgen Labs *Mid-level investigator* role at $90K. But that's neither guaranteed nor visible for someone in their 20s, since the parachute for PhDs typically opens in ones' 30s and those jobs are highly specialized and sometimes filled by friends/cronies of others already in the lab.[/quote]

Absolutely correct! I've seen cronies fill spacies for PhDs. One had over 70 qualified applicants but it went to the women already there. As far as boinking, I was saved at age 32 by a Burmese woman about my age who took good care of me whenever I saw her. It was a risk I had to take.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Maker55 wrote:Odbo didn't say anything racist because the shooter was WHITE.

Had that shooter been black, you would have seen the word "niggers" about 3 times in his post.
For your information blacks commit an exorbitant amount of violent crimes across the country each and every day and rarely does a week go by without a shooting done by blacks in my area. I could care less about those stories. Based on his photo I'm pretty sure the "suspect" in this case is Jewish, as was the case with Jared Lee Loughner, the two Columbine High School kids, Breivik, and probably the rest of the media-friendly "massacres". That's how I know the stories are FAKE, in addition to them always mentioning the middle name, Lee Harvey Oswald anyone? This "shooting" is as real as the moon landing.

But if we pretend for a moment that this event actually happened, I'll remind you that Jews only become White/native European when they commit crimes or are causing problems abroad. Otherwise they are their own race which according to them is endlessly victimized by the "evil" white man. That's the double-standard. The same goes for Hispanics/Mestizos, who are usually listed as White when they commit crimes and fill out the census, but are oppressed minorities when it's time to go to college or get free medical care or claim southwestern America as "Aztlán". And we have a recent example that encompasses both of these loopholes, according to the data provided George Zimmerman is a Jewish-Hispanic, but was used to bait dumb ass niggers to retaliate against whitey.
Last edited by odbo on July 22nd, 2012, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Boinking Abroad

Post by S_Parc »

dreamer82 wrote:Absolutely correct! I've seen cronies fill spacies for PhDs. One had over 70 qualified applicants but it went to the women already there. As far as boinking, I was saved at age 32 by a Burmese woman about my age who took good care of me whenever I saw her. It was a risk I had to take.
Thank goodness :shock: !

You surviving till age 32, without turning into the Unabomber, is a testament to your drive to survive. Congratulations :) !

As for graduate school, in particular PhD programs, they're a complete waste of one's time and energy. If I were to go back, I'd attend medical school (MD) instead, get an easier residency (in terms of total hours expected) like Pathology or Dermatology, and do research on the side w/o needing some Principal Investigator ala Crony Kingpin to cut my W-2.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

odbo wrote:

For your information blacks commit an exorbitant amount of violent crimes across the country each and every day and rarely does a week go by without a shooting done by blacks in my area. I could care less about those stories. Based on his photo I'm pretty sure the "suspect" in this case is Jewish, as was the case with Jared Lee Loughner, the two Columbine High School kids, Breivik, and probably the rest of the media-friendly "massacres". That's how I know the stories are FAKE, in addition to them always mentioning the middle name, Lee Harvey Oswald anyone? This "shooting" is as real as the moon landing.

But if we pretend for a moment that this event actually happened, I'll remind you that Jews only become White/native European when they commit crimes or are causing problems abroad. Otherwise they are their own race which according to them is endlessly victimized by the "evil" white man. That's the double-standard. The same goes for Hispanics/Mestizos, who are usually listed as White when they commit crimes and fill out the census, but are oppressed minorities when it's time to go to college or get free medical care or claim southwestern America as "Aztlán". And we have a recent example that encompasses both of these loopholes, according to the data provided George Zimmerman is a Jewish-Hispanic, but was used to bait dumb ass niggers to retaliate against whitey.
You're lying all over the place.

Whites commit the most crimes and gun violence in the country. Don't know where you're getting these false findings from.

Whites also kill each other more in western society than any race of people.

Crime in the black community is mainly concentrated in the impoverished areas. Middle class and upper class blacks hardly ever commit crimes.

I hope that one of the bullets from the blacks in your area makes its way into your brain.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

There is lots of sexual frustrated males in America and not all go out killing people. I don't think sexual frustration is the cause although it might be a factor. I still think either A. He is a loon . B. the illuminati mind warp him to do this.

If he was sexual frustrated. Guys who have sexual frustration and turn to crime usually ends up as rapist of serial killers .
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Post by ethan_sg »

odbo wrote:

Based on his photo I'm pretty sure the "suspect" in this case is Jewish, as was the case with Jared Lee Loughner, the two Columbine High School kids, Breivik, and probably the rest of the media-friendly "massacres". That's how I know the stories are FAKE, in addition to them always mentioning the middle name, Lee Harvey Oswald anyone? This "shooting" is as real as the moon landing.
You don't believe the shooting even happened? What's your evidence for that? Can you go to Aurora and get someone to prove your claim? Then again you'll probably say they're all brainwashed by the illuminati and play along. Now your credibility declines again.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

odbo wrote: For your information blacks commit an exorbitant amount of violent crimes across the country each and every day and rarely does a week go by without a shooting done by blacks in my area. I could care less about those stories. Based on his photo I'm pretty sure the "suspect" in this case is Jewish, as was the case with Jared Lee Loughner, the two Columbine High School kids, Breivik, and probably the rest of the media-friendly "massacres". That's how I know the stories are FAKE, in addition to them always mentioning the middle name, Lee Harvey Oswald anyone? This "shooting" is as real as the moon landing.

Apparently Holmes had a Jewish mother. At any rate, how do we know this guy was sexually frustrated to the point of planning mass murder? If he had a profile in sexfinder, presumably he was getting laid at least occasionally. We're assuming sexual frustration to be the cause of his madness, but we really still know next to nothing about his motives to this point.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an article by the author of the website, "Anglobitch" regarding the Colorado shooter.

"James Eagan Holmes will probably be:

•Single – not married or in a relationship.
•Sexually disenfranchised – that is, not in a sexual relationship. In truth, he will probably be a virgin.
•Alienated – he will have no (or very few) deep relationships with other people.
•A nerdy, high-IQ individual of the type typically shunned by Anglo women.

In sum, this man will embody the ‘male crisis’ discussed by so many Anglo-American MRAs. He will be a white, middle-class individual who – prior to the massacre – conformed to societal standards in every way. He cracked the books, respected women and strove to advance himself – and ended up with no sex, no home, no job and no future.

From what little I have seen of the news footage, it is clearly the toxic blend of knee-jerk misandry and female pedestalization we all expect from the American media. Reports tirelessly praise the female victims – their selflessness, intelligence and vivacity.

The only males with positive write-ups are the three White Knights who died 'shielding their women' from Holmes' bullets. The well-worn feminist double-standard at work, here: men are unwanted except as workhorses, ATM machines, cannon-fodder and now, bullet-proof vests. What clearer proof do we need that the Anglosphere’s ‘default setting’ is misandry – and that men who conform to it are fools?"

Here is the full article:

http://kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.co ... mment-form
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I don't see why you guys are talking about this so much. It's a ritual killing, plain and simple. The ridiculous amount of symbolism and the ease of which the situation can happen(the elite ALWAYS make sure their plans go right) is a dead giveaway.

The gunman was an isolated loony toon, unfortunately being groomed by his masters. According to the reports, he clearly had nothing to lose. The perfect bitch.

What you guys should really be discussing, is how the elite are gonna use this incident to their advantage? That's gonna make the next couple of years very interesting.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

jamesbond wrote:The only males with positive write-ups are the three White Knights who died 'shielding their women' from Holmes' bullets. The well-worn feminist double-standard at work, here: men are unwanted except as workhorses, ATM machines, cannon-fodder and now, bullet-proof vests. What clearer proof do we need that the Anglosphere’s ‘default setting’ is misandry – and that men who conform to it are fools?
It also fulfills the Christian-y (to US Military Academy) thing of sacrifice for love, honor, and duty. Which once again, makes me ask what made the original crucifixion so 'powerful', when people are throwing their lives away for heroics regularly?

Thus, it's in that zone where the Femi-Nazis and Born Agains overlap. All and all, I'm glad that I'd stopped dating some time ago.