Welcome to the United Paranoid States of America!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

W: Again Chemist, you show your mental instability and insanity here. Any rational person would know that you have nothing to fear and are griping about nothing.

I beg to differ. Historically speaking, quarrels with you tend to get escalated and involve ever increasing numbers of people who would prefer not to be bothered by your ramblings. And then you post their responses in public without their permission. And I have several people that have contributed information on my site and, unlike you, I have made an effort to identify them so that they can be contacted for follow up questions about articles that they wrote. The last thing I need is somebody like you pestering them about some problem that you have with me. They are my peers.

I've explained to you many times already, I have NOT damaged Stefan's site in any way. If anything, I brought more publicity to it which resulted in more hits and more revenue, particularly on digital point forum, a site with very heavy traffic. He even admitted it.

Yes, let's talk about digital point forum, shall we? And let's talk about your desire to copy Stefan's website for the express purpose of passing it off as your own work when you found out that you would have to work on developing your website for several years before you can even hope to have the same income he's had.

You see Winston, people who have actually aquired the knowledge, spent the time and skill to compose something don't like having their work plagerized or copied by somebody who can copy and paste and thinks he's a writer. I'm protecting my intellectual property from a known fraud.

But even without that fact, NONE of Stefan's customers visit my site or read what I write, so I haven't costed him anything at all, period.

I'll connect the dots for you, since you don't have the intellectual skills that you claim to have.

Nobody needs to go to your site. They just need to enter his name into a search engine and your page may come up as a hit because you, in addition to your little biography of him when you spent your time together, you have at least several threads warning people not to do business with this man or work for him. You have even posted his pictures in relation to these articles.

This can cost him current or future business. If it does and he can prove that what you've been telling him is false, then he can sue you for damages.

Now, I'm sure that you're no stranger to lawsuits Winston. Remember Randi at JREF?? He tried to sue you for libel as well. The only thing that saved your ass is saying that you have no assets and you still live with your parents and were about to leave the country for Taiwan (Your hero Yuri Geller did something similar to avoid his lawsuit as well.)

So you'd think that you would have learned a thing or two before meddling. But it doesn't seem like it. Or perhaps since you are out of the country and still have no assets, you consider yourself untouchable? Well, all the more reason for me to protect myself.

Bottom Line:
I'm not an idiot Wu. I know the slimey things you've been up to. It's like a rash all over cyberspace. You can broadcast anything about yourself that you want. Nobody is forcing you to. But I'll guard what is mine.

Same with your site, if you even have one.

For starters, my website has scientific articles that I'm making public for the benefit of other scientists. Some I wrote, some I haven't. But none of them will be interesting to a sex tourist.

You will also try to analyze them thinking that if you spot a flaw in the reasoning, then it will somehow discredit me and my advice.

Except that you'll think you have found a flaw and talk about it here, but in reality, it's because you don't understand the technical nature of the work. So I'll have to spend time to undo the damage you're causing to my work with your keyboard, because God help me, if somebody tried to Google my work and come across your website.

Nothing on my site will interest you or your supporters. Don't even bother asking.

Besides, a site is public so why hide it?

It's not that I hide it, it's just better off remaining in intellectual circles.

I have no power to bring down someone's site or business. Anyone can see that. The fact that you use that as an excuse, undermines your credibility and saneness.

Your childish taunts aren't going to pursuade me. I'm not really going to care how sane or credible that you think I am.

I've already listed very practicle reasons why I won't let you know about it. If Stefan wouldn't let you work on his site, what makes you think I'm going to let your slimy hands on mine.

And when I found out that you wanted to copy his site (and likely already did; cut and paste is wonderful, isn't it?), that clinched it.

You're only using my refusal as a red herring to distract a reader from our discussions as to why you can't seem to make it with women.

Anyone with wisdom or common sense can see that that's wrong and an attempt to overly control others. But Chemist condones such behavior and even supports and defends it.

What I did was explain that the Aunt's reaction was a normal one after discovering that her beloved niece is being talked about on a website that promotes sex tourism and you were even comparing her photos with Dave Fuller and Stefans wife in some goofy popularity contest.

Naturally, she demanded that you remove her from the site. And what did you do??? You flamed her!!! I told you that it wasn't a good idea but you thought that I didn't know anything. It appears that if somebody disagrees with what you do, they deserve a good flaming. You're pretty charming aren't you?

Then you ignored all the advice I had about trying to get back on the Aunt's good side and tried to run a snowjob on her that she was able to see through.

So I pointed out that it was predictable behavior and that you needlessly escalated a conflict with your inlaws, and you think I'm condoning bad behavior????

W: I answered all your questions 100 percent.

You still need to answer questions I posed to you last November?

You even said that you had proof that she wouldn't allow Dianne to stay with me, from my own posts, yet you found none of that, even though you claimed you did. Again, your sanity is undermined. No serious rational adult would say such strange things.

Yeah, you're memory's shot for sure. I'd say that you were on drugs but you can't afford them.

You told everybody through an email that the Aunt had forbidden Dianne from staying with you. You claimed that Dianne came anyways because her love for you can't keep her away from such a Romeo like yourself (presumably this was before she started punching you in the face in public for looking at other girls.). Just because she came to you Winston, doesn't mean that the Aunt let her. Just thought I'd make that clear for you.

You are like a pest that argues for the sake of arguing, with no real point.

The guy who spams my inbox with links to threads devoted to me is going to accuse me of being a pest????????????

<looking>

This is a joke, right?

The bottom line about the aunt was that you had no problem with her tactics of fear and threats against the family over me. That was wrong and out of line, and the fact that you have no problem with it, says something bad about you.

I know it was completely inexcusable for an aunt to want to defend her neice and expect her family to show some responsibility when the father grew sick from a terminal illness.

I just don't agree with it and I explained that you were being pretty selfish about it. But that's just me.

Any sane person on my list agreed with me on that at least

I'm sure I can find somebody on your lists or your forums who would be considered sane and agree with me nonetheless.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DelphiPro
Freshman Poster

Post by DelphiPro »

Chemist wrote:

You really like snail mail, don't you you little pervert. I bet you like when they spray the letter with purfume too.

You lose credibility when you launch personal attacks on others.

Your personal opinion of Moscow and $2.00 will get you a cafe late at Starbucks. Why don't you stick to arguing your points and keep your name calling to yourself?
Get Government out of the Personals and out of our personal lives.
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

DelphiPro wrote:Chemist wrote:

You really like snail mail, don't you you little pervert. I bet you like when they spray the letter with purfume too.

You lose credibility when you launch personal attacks on others.

Your personal opinion of Moscow and $2.00 will get you a cafe late at Starbucks. Why don't you stick to arguing your points and keep your name calling to yourself?
Normally, I would agree with you. But in case you haven't been following along lately, MoscowNights isn't a real person. That much is for certain. Otherwise, I would probably give him the benefit of the doubt.

Now if you were really the name-calling police, you have your work cut out for you. Winston has been pretty liberal with the "butthead" and "shithead" names. Then there's a big flame war between Brad and Dave.

This should keep you busy the rest of your life so I won't keep you waiting a moment longer. God Speed young man!!!
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Post by MoscowSummerNights »

[What an arrogant little pro-feminist prick we have here.

The little twirp, if it is male, won't even own up to his pro-feminist views as you will see when he pretends that discussion would be "off-topic".

If you knew the law, you would have discussed how IMBRA was legal under the Commerce Clause and the 1938 Supreme Court decision US vs Carolene Products that said that, if Congress thought it was acting reasonably, any for-profit business can be regulated...but there was a clause at the bottom that said "as long as this regulation does not violate individual civil rights."

[In other words, I caught you as a troll who has no real working knowledge of the law, and you googled frantically to come up with some legal precedent so that you can paste it here and try and pretend that you know more than you actually do.

Sorry, you don't fool me.]

You are not a lawyer nor have you read any books on the law or the Constitution if you think that decision is obscure. I suggest you read the various books by Judge Neopolitano about how our Constitution is under heavy attack.

That "obscure" decision was the triumph of the left wing FDR that made the Supreme Court left wing until 1995 when the Rehnquist Court took hold. The left wing judges believed that Congress could, under the Commerce Clause, regulate any business it wanted if it thought it was being reasonable.

In 1995 the 5 conservative judges finally stopped the torturing of the Commerce Clause when some wacko liberal attorneys in Texas wanted a boy charged with a federal crime for bringing a gun to school.

This "obsure" passage that you said I just Googled was used by a left wing judge in 2007 to uphold IMBRA but the judge also said that "an individual can challenge this based on his personal rights". This was the judge that had issued the following TRO (restraining order) which lasted defacto one year before he was politically strong-armed into reversing course: http://www.veteransabroad.com/TRO.pdf.

Try to know something about the IMBRA cases at least.

Before you accused me of knowing too much about IMBRA (as if you were expecting all of us to be a bunch of suckers to give you our email addresses because of your fear mongering.

It is not that you really know much about IMBRA, because it is clear that you cannot even get into your thick little skull that the law prevents men and women in a foreign country from meeting on a Saturday because the woman will only read her email on Monday when she goes back to work.

Obviously it only prevents men and women from meeting when the woman has a profile on a site that IMBRA wants to persecute and which accepts the persecution (not many sites).

But while you clearly do not know the details and ramifications of IMBRA, you do seem to care too much about stopping any challenge...as if your income was affected. No heterosexual male would go off so hard on males who don't like radical feminism.

There is an angle here you are not discussing. Your passion for fighting for a feminist law does not fit the mentality of any Republican who would have ever voted for George Bush (I voted for him in 2004 because I wanted the Iraq War finished properly but you voted for him so he could "protect women" with new laws?).

You have to understand that your views on feminism and your views on being a conservative Republican are highly relevant to this discussion.

I want to hear your views on how Republicans should embrace feminism going forward.

Now you're accusing me of not knowing anything about the law by citing an obscure reference to a case that is 70 years old.

Gotcha. If you had read the IMBRA court documents, you would have known that this "obscure reference" was the crucial factor that caused the leftist judge Clarence Cooper to uphold IMBRA at the district level and only at the commercial free speech level (the judge left things open for an individual to challenge...something that nobody has yet done).
Did the same legal experts say that it came down to the 4th amendment also? You wrote that earlier remember? It's a travesty that these "legal experts" don't know the Constitution.

Now IMBRA has been discussed in many forums. There was no secret about this law being passed like you claimed, and many foreign bride seekers were asking about it. It seems that there were a few fear mongerers that were saying that the law would make international marriages illegal.

Feminist forums, yes. Dating forums, not really, except where anti-IMBRA people won any debate.

There was an Immigration Forum where there was a knock-down drag-down fight with actual members of the Tahirih Justice Center in July 2006 and the moderator ended up banning them because they were obviously working for the organization that wrote IMBRA.

Can you give me links to some of these discussions you say occured? I have been involved in all of them...or so I thought.

Please...I want links. It surprises me to think that the pro-IMBRA people ever won even one argument online anywhere.

I would have known all about you if you were posing as a male arguing in favor of IMBRA anywhere online.

And foreign bride forums? Do you mean like Dan's RussianWomenDating forum? You are implying that pro-IMBRA people have ever won a discussion at that site? Provide a link please.

Dan's site is the biggest. Dan is very anti-IMBRA. I won an argument there around December 17th with an American man in Italy who thought he was the protector of damsels in distress everywhere.

But Dan, like Winston, seems to have an emotional attachment to a regular who opposes his deepest beliefs. He considered the man his friend. But I don't believe that IMBRA has been discussed there since last December.

I was in Kiev on business at the time of that argument and I regretted having spent any time at all arguing about this when I was in the capital of beautiful women.

Now there is one place where discussions of IMBRA have taken place where the pro-IMBRA people tend to win. At Jessica's http://www.feministing.com where Jessica makes sure her gays and lezzies have the last word on the subject. The gay males there were the most vicious about wanting heterosexual males regulated.

Once it was explained that it only applied to marriage agencies and it wouldn't significantly effect the foreign bride process, most men let it go. It was simply an extra form the needed to fill out.

You mean once the propagandists misrepresented what the law does and when Eduardo Porter of the NYTimes wrote a big expose that was crushed by his editors and rewritten with his byline (name) on it.

Apart from the initial propaganda, pushed at visa forums mainly by the people who wrote the law, another reason for general apathy about the nanny state is that no dating site provides the full form that the law requires. The sites are not really complying with IMBRA where the men would feel squeezed.

Plus, few will understand the number of profiles that were deleted because the woman did not have an email address but wanted contact in another manner.

I have met three women in the past year because a site fudged on IMBRA because the women technically had to go to the agency to sign documents in person before meeting me at a restaurant. It was close to 5PM and the agency was closing so they just told the woman what restaurant to meet me at as there was no time for her to come to the office to sign the paperwork. IMBRA is so insane that it is simply not obeyed when it gets in the way of people's natural law rights.

Remember: These women knew about me and had been verbally told that I had no criminal record. They stated that they wanted to meet me.

Yet IMBRA, if it were obeyed to the letter, would have forced the agency NOT to let the woman know what restaurant to meet me at but rather that we could not meet until the next morning (or Monday morning) when there would be time for the woman to travel across town to sign documents.

Neither the media or most dating forums are talking about this. Certainly the feminist sites that have discussed IMBRA won't even try to understand that what I just wrote could be a problem for two people who know about each other and who want to meet at a restaurant an hour from now.

I could provide links to that Visa forum where everyone was apologized to by Eduardo Porter who openly admitted that his NYTimes editors did not want IMBRA criticized.
Last edited by MoscowSummerNights on August 21st, 2008, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

IMBRA ranks along with "How can I tell she's a scammer?" and "How old is too old?" as one of those topics that have been beaten to death on the foriegn wives forums. The fact that you're bringing this up now, and with the tone that you are doing it, indicates that you have some sort of grudge for some reason.

The subject has not been beaten to death at all. The owners of the Asian wives forums are all intensely anti-IMBRA.

Are you saying that the forum members there have gotten away with pro-IMBRA discussions?

Links please.

This topic is far from over.

I had no idea I was not part of any discussion about IMBRA online.

My grudge is that this kind of law could be passed in the first place.

So you are no lawyer. But you are smart enough to have said that the best way to fight this is on the Right to Assemble (and the Right to Assemble includes not having a government come between you and force you to "disclose" anything to the other person).

WOW! You're already trying to spin this as a win for you!

It is a win asshole. Nobody can argue that IMBRA is Constitutional.

Your saying that it is Constitutional doesn't work. Only one left wing judge made a decision and that was the Georgia case where the plaintiff blew it in his trial by trying to be gracious and concede that the feminists had "good intentions" and "women should not give out their contact info to strangers" (when it was his business tp allow them to do just that).

Actually, if you remember correctly, *I* had to tell you that you would have to mount a challenge based on Freedom of Assembly (First Amendment). You were the knucklehead that was trying to convince me that it violated the Fourth Amendment (Protection from illegal search and seizure).

Go back and read. Of course the next IMBRA challenge has to center around the Right to Assemble.

Federal mandates to background check a man and meddle in his relationship with a woman whom he has not married...also constitute illegal search and seizure. But this is a secondary argument.

Your fiance was one of those desperate ones who used a website and constantly logged on to read her mail there. So? I prefer dating the ones who are not desperate and who do not bother logging onto dating sites. I like the ones who gave their info and got photographed at a party and then were pleasantly surprised when I ended up being the only one to write to them or at least bother flying to Russia to meet them.

Gimme a break! It's not like you have a choice with the women you're dating. You're not a business man that jets around the globe dating girls, alright? You might as well own up to that fact.

Listen, you are not even trying to be logical here.

In the Georgia IMBRA case, the government and the TJC admitted that the men who date foreign women are mostly "sophisticated businessmen" (this is what the government said about us). But then they said we should not be dating "innocent" women so much younger than we are. It was a pure feminist play to try to get the government to force America's best businessmen to want to date older American women instead of younger foreign women.

Who would come to HappierAbroad.com EXCEPT for members of the 4 million American expats?

Be logical here. Some of us have to do business in foreign countries so we can help the balance of trade and keep food on Americans' tables.

You may be unable to think of how to earn money overseas, but 4 million Americans are smarter than you and are living out here quite fine.

IMBRA hurts the businessmen who want to date a variety of women, preferably NOT those who sign on to dating sites every day

Slobs like you who marry the first woman they correspond with (apparently your same-age "girlfriend" spoke English and was OK with western feminism?) are the ones who think IMBRA does not hurt them.

That is because those who stay in the USA and just "import" their wives are often less educated and think of women as commodities.

It apparently does not matter to you whom you did NOT meet, because the US government was good enough to allow you to meet the woman you DID meet and you are OK with that.

By being OK with yourself being regulated, you are like a rat in a cage.

This reminds me of the last page of the book 1984 when Winston accepts that the government "disclosed" something he said to Julia that destroyed their relationship like the government had wanted to.

It is YOU guys who gave us all a bad name. Anastasia King's fat f**k of a husband was just like you: he did not bother to learn Russian and he stayed in his own boring environment in Bothell, Washington.

That slob would have taken anyone as his wife who answered his broadcast emails (he sent the same email to 20 women).

You have made it very clear that you think the only reason why Winston would want to live on the beach in the Philippines is because he is running from the law in the US.

That shows that you cannot even fathom how easy it is to do business in foreign countries.

You really don't care about the women you did not meet because they did not have email. You made that very clear.

But I speak Russian and mostly prefer those who just speak Russian.

In Israel, where I spent the past week visiting companies from the Lebanese border down to the Negev Desert, tons of gorgeous women also speak only Russian and Hebrew.

Women who only speak Russian and Hebrew are something special. But a guy like you can only imagine dating and marrying a scammer who suspiciously speaks great English and apparently likes western feminism.

You're somebody who's struck out on the dating scene in America and you're upset because IMBRA might make a big deal over some blemishes on your record.

Actually, I am from Manhattan (and have zero blemishes on my record - I don't even drink alcohol) and enjoyed the black tie circuit there from the time I got out of the Army until I reached about 35. A well-educated and fit American male can do very well in the USA up to that age. It was also a plus that American women are into sex on the third date....good Russian women wait longer than that (I am not complaining).

After that, I still did well in California and Hawaii...I keep very fit.

Waikiki Beach is the best place to meet cool American women, many of whom want to find a guy to live with on Hawaii forever.

Of all the places in the US, I do regret leaving Waikiki.

In California after I turned 35, I used Match.com and Yahoo Personals to meet some gorgeous young American women. The only thing I did not like was that there were some Republican families who thought their 22 year old should be dating a man no older than 26. I liked the women themselves but not the society that clearly did not like men as much as other societies.

Plus, I met a 22 year old Russian exchange student around the time whose mentality and ideology was so much more mature than the left wing and right wing women whom I was dating from Match and Yahoo.

After meeting that exchange student, I quit my $75,000 per year job and moved to Russia and Germany where I have been earning about $12,000 less per year than I did in the states, but am enjoying dating more.

Again: The principle problem in dating those 22 year old American women is that they came from highly politicized families that thought the Democratic Party or the Republican Party were religious organizations.

The families were just boring to say the least.

I am still great friends with some of the women, however. It was not their fault that they were born into the Republican or Democratic Party.

If you were not a paranoid freak, you could give out an anonymous VOIP address like Skype and some of these American twenty something women can call you to explain how the real world works.

But you don't want to appear like those foriegn bride losers, so you concoct a story about how your a some sort of international playboy that can date around and charm the ladies.

You are the one pretending to be about to marry a Russian woman after not playing the field (which is what you should have done).

Playing the field is not synonymous with being a "playboy" which the Russian women refer to as a Babnik I think (I never use the word).

But, yes, I do have some advantages over the fictional James Bond:

1) James Bond was only 6'0" tall.

2) James Bond smoked like a chimney and he died at age 54 from that (the author, Ian fleming, was James Bond). I do not smoke or drink. Russian women like that (they would not have admired James Bond for drinking so much and smoking so much).

3) James Bond only spoke French and German. I can handle Russian just as well as those two + wow Hungarians, Romanians, Arabs and Israelis with conversational anecdotes in their languages.

4) James Bond, in the books, was always financially strapped and only stayed in 5 star hotels when he had to for his job (on expense account). I can take a great woman for a weekend on my own account.

So, unlike you, I can handle women in their own environments and in their own languages.

You are marrying a suspicious lady who speaks English and likes western feminism (that kind of woman wants to falsely accuse a man of abuse and get instant citizenship under VAWA).

You even say that you don't want to marry. You just want to date. So why would such a person that you pretend to be, be so upset about IMBRA? Nobody else is. That's why nobody is coming forward with legal challenges.

Because the part of IMBRA that prevents people from saying hello unless the woman signs a document in writing (or clicks a button on a webpage) really does stop a man from dating a wider choice than the feminists want to allow.

The kind of guy who is happy to be allowed by the government to at least talk to one woman...is apparently the typical guy who uses such sites (I have lived a long while in Russia and I have never met more than one other American man who actually goes to Russia to date more than one woman).

I want to date the women who are not so desperate as the ones who learn English so they can hang around on a dating site. I like meeting the women who have never even seen their profile (they signed up at a party to have their email address and cell phone number to be given out - many women keep extra cell phones for calls from strangers).

You said that your girl wrote to YOU first???

Don't you realize that this is a major red flag regarding scammers?

I give you 2 years before she accuses you of abuse to get instant citizenship. Then you will come crying to me. I honestly don't think you understand what you are getting into.

I speak excellent Russian so why would I need to be funneled by the US government and feminist organizations into only meeting the women who hang out on English-speaking websites?

There's people like you on other Foriegn Bride forums. Periodically, there's a newbie that shows up claiming to be a journalist or student who is trying to do reasearch for an assignment. Then he'll start asking antagonizing questions and mocking the answers. This is pretty much what you're doing. You're just starting trouble, the stench is all over you.

Please provide links. I was not under the impression that anyone on foreign bride forums promoted IMBRA.

You make it sound like you hang out on a number of them and support IMBRA in debates that I never heard about. And you say you are not being paid to do that.

I need to see links.

Name one moderator of a foreign bride forum who agrees with IMBRA.

Just one.

Look, I'm talking to a guy that is trying to create outrage and awareness over an apparent injustice that doesn't even effect him since he has no intention of marrying the foriegn women he meets.

IMBRA's first clause forces foreign women to sign written affidavits that they read a specific man's background check before she is allowed to even read his first message or hear his voice. This clause does not hurt those who only communicate by email, but it destroys ways of communicating that have otherwise gone on for 6000 years of recorded history.

IMBRA hurts the men most who do NOT want to marry. And that is what Sam Brownback wanted. He says "These men are not out to get married. They just want to fulfill their sexual fantasies".

Sam Brownback admitted that IMBRA, to him, was not about protecting women from being abused after marriage by a wife beater.

You even admit that you like the law because of the sex tourism angle.

Who procedes to make excuses as to why he or nobody else is challenging this injustice (their wimps or they don't want their names revealed).

The real problem is that only a small fraction of men who use those dating sites actually fly overseas to meet anyone. So they do not understand how things get really messed up especially when you are in a foreign country on a Saturday and leaving town the next day but the woman you want to meet (and who wants to meet you) will not read her email until Monday so she can sign the IMBRA affidavit in writing so you can then have her phone number too late.

Now compare this to what women and minorities had to go through to fight for their rights. They were clubbed and arrested at protest rallys. They were linched. They were maligned in the media. Etc. Frankly, I'm embarrassed that you would call yourself a man!

There you go again. Since when is a Bush supporter supposed to espouse feminism?

When were women clubbed? I seem to remember Carrie Nation clubbing up saloons all over the midwest after women got the vote in 1920 and ushered in Prohibition (which, like IMBRA, was another do-gooder attempt at disastrously unconstitutional legislation).

The saloon owners and male patrons never lifted a finger to stop Carrie from causing immense property damage. You see men are mostly gentleman. They do not hit women no matter what.

You spell like trailer park trash by the way.

You think that your idea of "chivalry" makes you a real man? You just repeated a typical radical feminist rant and tried to suggest that a real man would be chivalrous and agree to be regulated because of some kind of white male guilt for past injustices?

It is because of this that I still think you are a left wing female over 40.

Otherwise, if you are male, stop being a traitor. You need to see the movie "Bridge on the River Kwai" where a British general gets bamboozled into building a bridge for the Japanese and then gets a lot of British commandoes killed who want to blow up that bridge.

At the end of the movie, this jackass realizes he was fighting for the wrong side and falls on the detonator to blow up the bridge he built to help the enemy.

There's an expression that says that we are judged by the company we keep. If you think that Winston is some type of hero because he chose to go to a poor country to impregnate a girl half his age and cheat on her instead of learning how to deal with women, then it says alot about your character.

I don't know about the part where Winston says he cheats on his girlfriend. I would think she reads his forum doesn't she? But I could send a woman to you with whom you would cheat on your fiance as well.

You just won't get the opportunity to cheat on yours...until she accuses you of abuse to get instant citizenship.

Marxism regarding the "poor country". Winston is correct that the nicest people come from poor countries and not because they always want your money, but because they now that being nice is the best policy to get ahead in general.

You have a problem with dating 22 year olds chump? Real men don't have a problem with that.

How old are you? What is the age difference between you and your fiance?

Were you being politically correct in deciding not to have much of an age difference?

Sorry, but I lost a lot of respect for you right there where you LIED about not wanting sex with a younger adult woman yourself.

Of course you want to. You masturbate to porn videos I presume.

It is your own fault if you chose a wife whom you are not entirely attracted to.

I may not agree with a lot of Winston's theories but I completely agree that American men will probably have a better social life overseas even if they are fully capable, like I am, of dating gorgeous Ivy League students inside the US. Life is short and foreign women can be great.
You know, you would have better luck trying to convince other people about your life if you chose to lie about ordinary things. Saying that you're an international businessman that dates foreign women as well as those in the US is stretching credibility to the breaking point.

Considering that you can't spell, I have to presume that you never met an international businessman.

But you are the one who is afraid to give out anonymous VOIP so some American and foreign women can politely set you straight about me.

They won't mind you having their Skype address because they are not paranoid. You are no stalker. Hardly any man is.

Why not say that you're an IT professional making about $75k a year in the metropolitan US, who's worried that IMBRA might prevent him from finding a foreign wife? That would sound more believable.

That is what I was until a few years ago when I learned that IT professionals can easily find work in Switzerland, Israel, Germany, Austria and Russia.

I find this funny since I claimed previously that the only types of people that Winston would attract to his philosophy are horny college students that are still living with their parents and wondering what to do for spring break. Winston replied that several of his fans were business men. Was he thinking of you when saying this?

I just learned about Winston about 10 days ago. Both the men who slammed IMBRA above in this thread were top managers. One was a CEO of an American company in Texas and the other has a very good position in the US military.

The men who do not complain about IMBRA are the uneducated ones.

She wrote to me through a Russian ladies site that was complying with IMBRA. Which means that she had to click on a form that I filled out about my background before she could write. No big deal.

No site really complies with IMBRA and the form you filled out surely did not ask you every state you ever lived in plus the names and ages of your children.

I have already stated 100 times that IMBRA does not hurt those who meet online because clicking on a button constitutes signing a legal document for the woman.

IMBRA would have hurt you badly, however, if the following had happened:

1) You wrote to a woman for 4 months and fell in love and flew to SPB to meet her.

2) When you met her you realized that her photo had been 5 years old and you were neither sexually not mentally attracted to her.

3) With one day to go before your Sunday flight home to the USA, you decide that you want to meet your second choice whom you had not yet gotten to know because you had put all your eggs in one basket.

4) You write to the woman but get no reply before you fly home on Sunday.

5) On Monday you get an email from the woman saying she would love to meet you that evening.

6) You are really pissed at the US Government for having made sure that you did not meet that woman at all.

7) If you are trailer park trash, you would probably never get another chance to go to Russia to meet her.

Actually, I just showed how IMBRA hurts the rednecks more than the international businessmen because the international guys can just decide to visit Russia a few weeks later and finally get to know the woman whom he had failed, because of IMBRA, to meet earlier.

However, because many dating sites have deleted thousands of profiles of women who only gave their phone numbers or postal addresses...you could have met someone BETTER than your fiance if the US government had not taken away the natural law rights of OTHER women who wanted to be on a dating site but did not intend to sign on to a website all the time.

What do you mean BETTER than my fiance??? She's my fiancee because I think she's the best match for me. I'm not looking to trade up here. That might be Winston's MO but not mine.

You only say that because you NEVER met the ones that were blocked by the US government from ever meeting (the ones with no email or who rarely read email).

Cmon...you know it was POSSIBLE that some other woman's profile might have initially caught your eye if it had not been blocked.

Then again, your criteria had little to do with the woman's character and more to do with the ease of communication (she had to speak English and she had to use email as far as you were concerned).

I consider that shallow criteria for choosing a mate.

And besides, proven scammers, inactive profiles or due to the woman's request, I do not know of any site that simply deletes profiles. I don't know where you're getting that information from.

Everyone knows that some of the major sites deleted all profiles of women who did not use email.

Others leave women up who do not have email and then phone them and circumvent IMBRA slightly in order to get the woman to create an email address and respond to a man.

Also: most Russian women do not care so much about meeting American men online that they would bother to go to check their webmail there (or bother to remember their password) even if they got an email saying "Go to our site and logon to read a message."

So?? If they don't care about meeting American men, then they don't have to. It's a personal choice of theirs that has nothing to do with IMBRA.

You are missing the point: the best Russian women are not so desperate that they would even remember the password of a dating site. HOWEVER, THEY WOULD GLADLY MEET an enterprising man who went through the trouble of finding her email address and contacting her.

These cultures are not paranoid like America is. Nobody bats an eyelash if some stranger sends an email based on a dating profile they forgot all about.

They get so few emails that they are often happy to get one from a cool guy. If the guy sounds boring and cannot spell in his own language (like you), they simply do not respond.

You have to understand that some of the most gorgeous women on A Foreign Affair have only ever gotten 3 or 4 emails from American men in the past 5 years.

I guess the logic here is that IMBRA takes away the right for a man to meet a woman that isn't interested in meeting him. You sound confused!

You are confused. IMBRA takes the right of both people to meet each other when the woman is not so desperate as to constantly log onto a dating site to read her webmail after pushing affidavit buttons.

Some of us do not want to meet the whores like your fiance who wrote to you first.

Many of the best women wanted to be called on the phone or get a telegram.

And yes, telegrams are still important in Russia and the Ukraine.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

If you want to contact them, then do it. You bought the addresses and numbers didn't you?

Yes, but other men cannot do so now because IMBRA blocks the information that I have from being given out to others, even though those women wanted their info to be broadcast to lots of guys. I got those addresses and phone numbers the day before IMBRA was supposed to come into effect.

This is not fair to the women because I probably do not have the time to contact or meet more than 5 of those women in my lifetime.

Remember, most of these women do not have email addresses. I have to contact them by telegram mostly (to their home address which is usually their parents' home address)

For selfish reasons, I should be glad that IMBRA blocked other guys from having the same contact information. Some of these women whom I might contact this fall might have otherwise been contacted by another American this past spring.

How nice of you to worry about me and my fiancee. I assure you that everything is fine with us. No need to give it a second thought.

You should however. If she contacted you first, it sounds like trouble. I see you divorced in five years and her using VAWA against you.

Remember: Craigs list has ads from foreign women who want to meet American men for the purposes of prostitution. You would ban those ads? Craig Newmark would be interested if you wanted to regulate his site.
Damn, he's losing focus again.

I asked a relevant question. Please answer it. Would you ban foreign women from placing prostitution ads on Craigs List?

These women still broadcast their phone numbers and email addresses to this day. Some give directions to their homes.

Would you ban this?

If IMBRA is upheld, this kind of stuff will be banned as well.

So I suppose you agree that whores have no right to broadcast their services and contact info on Craigs List.

Be honest.

I go to the USA if I want to be a sex tourist. I stay overseas if I want to do some serious dating of nice women.
Yeah, you've deffinately lost focus! I'm not sure what can bring you back besides powerful electric shocks and I don't think there's enough voltage in this world.

It is relevant, especially in court, to point out that sex tourism is best for those who come TO the USA and not fly FROM the USA.

Name a place in Russia where you can get good lapdances for $20.

Now name a place in the USA where you can get good lapdances for $20.

You could not name a place in Russia but you could name 2000 places in the USA.

This means that, to an extent, the perverts go TO the USA and the good men fly away from the USA.

It can be proven in court that there is more paid-sexual opportunity in the USA than in Russia...which will devastate Sam Brownback's contention that dating foreigners is sex tourism.

Is this the same "Men's Right Movement" that gripes about not getting any dating rights while making excuses as to why they won't risk a legal challenge? I have a hard time telling the difference between the MRM and the Procrastinator's Movement.

Good point. The MRM is filled with guys who do nothing. No argument there. But many are CEOs and military officers who cannot do anything but comment a little and give a few hundred dollars now and then for a challenge.

You yourself, if you are a male telling the truth, chose a Russian woman over an American woman.
To be more accurate, I chose a woman that happened to be Russian

And to be accurate, I live in Europe just by chance and I happen to date foreigners simply because American women don't show up around her that much.

So what is your problem with men who live overseas and date foreign women?

You think it is more patriotic to bring them back to your trailer in Hawaii?

Maybe they don't want to live on a volcano.

And living in Hawaii...you just happened to end up marrying a Russian woman who approached you online?

I thought you told me a couple paragraphs ago that the capital of sex tourism was the US. So why would Winston or you want to go overseas?

Because we don't pay for sex like Americans do at the corner strip bar.

Cmon, you KNOW you go to the corner strip bar to get a set of lapdances every few weeks.

These women are mostly 19-22 years old who do lapdances. And these days they are often upper middle class college coeds.

You know you want them. Yet you got engaged to a much older woman because you thought that was politically correct (or more likely because you thought the less attractive woman was more likely to stay with you).

And then you hear Bill Oreilly harangue men who date younger women and you think "Bill's my man". Never mind the hypocrisy of that.

You would not be a loser for having chosen a Russian woman.

I don't need your approval.

Correct. You seem to need the feminists' approval.

You have stated yourself that you think all women prefer men who have no problem with western feminism.

What you do NOT know and which is probably a reason why you are marrying a Russian woman when you LIVE in the USA, is that the new generation of young American women HATE FEMINISTS.

Without even consciously remembering what happened, you have probably been rejected by some younger woman after trying to pass yourself off as a touchy feely sensitive male who was OK with feminism.

Women like the kind of guy who isn't like that. I have met a number of young American women who were traveling in Europe and went on and on about why feminists are old bitches to them.

Young American women are horrified to hear that Hillary's type of witch got IMBRA passed in the Senate.

These women only hear about IMBRA from me for the first time: the media has never really discussed IMBRA except for Bill Oreilly haranging men who would marry a foreign woman on one of his shows.

Funny how this never happened in my previous marriage.

So you are one of those divorced lonely guys. How much money did you lose in your divorce? Sounds like that had something to do with your going online to meet Russian women when you were living in the USA.

You support the radical feminist idea that chivalric male conservatives should embrace their view that women need to be protected from men via new and unprecedented (progressive) regulatory laws.

I thought this was about IMBRA??

Precisely. It is.

Then why are you so concerned about IMBRA? It doesn’t stop you from dating.

Yes it does! If I had not bought 100 home addresses and phone numbers on the day before IMBRA came into effect (that particular site did not stop the practice of selling the contact info as long as IMBRA had a restraining order on it), then I would have NEVER been able to meet some fantastic women friends I now have.

Is this your imaginary life or the real life you're talking about here?

The real life. Not all of us at HappierAbroad are trailer park trash that still live inside the USA.

These women wanted to be contacted by phone or snail mail or telegram (telegrams still exist in Russia and the Ukraine).

Something tells me that a charming man such as yourself will have no problems.

How charming a man is becomes irrelevant when IMBRA blocks a woman from being allowed to even hear is voice or read his message without first logging onto the Internet or physically coming to an agency office to sign a document.

I know it's a shame that websites are deleting inactive profiles. After all, I've always wanted to write to a profile that isn't being used. I can't think of a better way to waste my time.

If you cannot speak Russian, you probably would be wasting your time trying to learn how to send a telegram in order to contact some of the best women who do not speak English and are the better for that.

The contact information mostly does not grow out of date. If the email address is discontinued, the phone number might not be. If both of them are, the parents could answer a telegram saying their daughter moved to Moscow and would love to hear from you and here is her new contact info.

But they would love to help their daughter if you impressed them by knowing their language. This whole telegram and speaking with the parents process must sound all so complicated to you. This is why you chose to go with the woman who suspiciously contacted you in English and clearly had a plan to become an American citizen. You chose to go through the easy, well traveled, logon to read your messages route that IMBRA has now mandated is the only legal way to meet someone via a third party.

You have to understand that these women did not tell the website to discontinue their profiles...they just never bothered to sign on to look at them or read any web messages as opposed to real email. Most of these women do not have a plan to become an American citizen. That is yet another thing I like about them.

Most of the women I have met via these sites had NEVER been contacted by any American man.

This is probably because most American men are mostly lazy and only want to deal with women who speak English and hang around web-based sites where the women, mostly scammers like your fiance, hang out because it is their career decision to do so.

No girl want's to be contacted by snailmail. It takes too long. Who in your universe prefers snail mail over faster modes of communication?

Telegrams can inform a woman on a weekend (when she has no access to email) that you are in their city and say a few words about you...and then she can call you at your hotel.

I have done this about 6 times and it works well. You have to understand that few of these women really want to exchange 100 emails with someone before meeting him (although American feminists are like that because they want him to convince the woman over time that he is "safe").

Foreign women will want to get to the point and meet someone in peson quickly...not after a long email exchange that helps them "feel safe".

Remember that European women quickly give out their full names which are their email addresses, to strangers whom they don't even like enough to ever respond to if he writes. They just do not worry about stalking like American feminists have taught Americans to do.

One reason why some men do not complain about IMBRA is because they do not KNOW whom they are being blocked from meeting or seeing the profile of...because they did not witness the changeover.

So how is this different then a man writing to a girl who doesn't want to write back ? You seem to think that there are girls that won't right back to men they are interested in.

The women never know any man is interested in them if the women do not have email. You are too dense to understand this because you are trailer park trash. But a judge will understand if someone finally explains it.

The women are not writing back to men, some of whom they would be interested in, because IMBRA says they cannot see communication until after they receive a document to read and sign.

IMBRA might as well be called the f**k Women Without Email law (FWWE).

You don't understand how IMBRA blocks communication when the man is in her town on a Saturday and she will not read email until Monday...after he is gone on a flight home on Sunday.

Yes, I understand that woman in Fantasy Land prefer to use snail mail and telegram instead of email. But I assure you that this isn't the case in the real world.

I can assure you it is still the case and, of course, was ENTIRELY the case just a few years ago.

You are OK with technology advances making behavior that occured before the advance illegal?

Could IMBRA be imposed if email were not yet invented?

Could you see the US Congress in 1990 forcing foreign women to fax their affidavits from the nearest fax machine 40 miles away?

Could you see the US Congress in 1990 saying that it is too dangerous for a woman to give out even a post office box because a man might come and stalk her at her home? How else were men supposed to write to women back then?

How dare you imply that, because the Internet is more and more prevalent in Russia now, that the old way of doing things needs to be made illegal.

I guess you think IMBRA is like dishwasher laws that say that all restaurants now must use machine dishwashers at a given temperature...because technology makes it possible to require this and shut down anyone who still wants to wash dishes by hand.

It was the third trip dingus (with a correspondence of 2 years).

You barely know this scammer.

Do you at least speak a little Russian by now?

Or to those international business men that meet them in person, right?

If IMBRA is upheld, another future law will "encourage" people to use new technology "for their own protection against sex offenders" that will not allow women and men to meet in public without exchanging background information. It will first come in the form of a subsidy for special cell phones that use something like Bluetooth to transfer a man's info to the woman's phone whenever he comes near.

The technology will be available in less than five years. US Senators will praise it as a "breakthrough for the safety of women and children".

Remember that the Third Reich rose to power based on wanting to keep women and children safe from certain kinds of men.

Because I have this phobia of being exposed to a large number of idiots.

No. You suffer from the paranoia syndrome that is behind IMBRA in the first place. You fear strangers contacting you...and so you project this onto foreign women whom you feel are less than you.

But you are less than they are. You are certainly much less courageous.

Please give me an example of a bad feminist law. Or do you feel that there are no bad feminist laws?

I thought this was about IMBRA? Stay on topic!

Everyone knows it is on topic. You are OK with all forms of feminism.

Please explain if that is not true.

You're not a businessman, chuckles

How can anyone living overseas even begin to have a conversation with the kind of redneck who cannot even imagine that IT professionals who speak native English and other languages are in great demand everywhere in the world.

Women that I know of are very guarded about giving their numbers out. Especially over the internet where any stranger can get it.

Because you know the paranoid ones who are Americanized or American. Most women in this world are not so paranoid and they keep several SIM cards (several phone numbers) so they can ditch one if a stalker ruined it (which almost never happens). Women who do have email, often have 4 or 5 email addresses...meaning the US Government is mentally sick if it feels that it should stop a woman from letting at least one of those emails out into the public domain with her photo and a few words about her.

The US Government has no right to stop foreign women from broadcasting their personal contact information on dating sites.

There shouldn't need to be a law. Nobody does this.

IMBRA does this. IMBRA says that the women's contact information is not allowed to be given out until after the woman signs each man's background check. If a woman does not ever want to visit the website but just wants to get regular emails and phone calls or telegrams from various men...she is blocked from achieving what SHE wants to happen.

Everyone who supports IMBRA recognizes this and they say "This is true but it is for her own good".

Lawyers also say "This is true but foreign women have no right to complain or challenge a US law".

You are just trying to blatantly lie and ignore things that I have said 100 times that not even the government or the TJC disagrees with.

You you consider this "stirring up trouble"? How am I rocking your world? What is in it for you that Hillary Clinton and Maria Cantwell and Joe Biden get away with this?

Just a pet peave I have about people that claim expertise in something that they clearly don't have.

It is more than that. You have something sharp sticking up your ass that is making you squirm and making you desperate to uphold IMBRA by trying to sound cool on a forum where an appropriate man or woman could very well read this and decide to do the challenge.

Let's see, your an American Business man in Europe that won't use the internet or a Blackberry but is willing to use a telegraph instead. Are you even making a profit???? Time to move out of the stone age, my friend.

Get it into your thick skull, asshole, that women who do not have email or daily access to email, sometimes have to be contacted by old fashioned means.

I meet women often enough who just moved into an apartment and have no phone or email so they give me their home address and tell me to come by in a few days so they can give me their new phone number.

IMBRA tries to force the use of the most advanced technology on interpersonal relations that did not use that technology for 6000 years of recorded history.

IMBRA doesn't prevent foreign women from meeting an American man in her country. They haven't used a marriage broker so IMBRA doesn't apply. How can you hope to mount a legal challenge if you can't grasp certain legal concepts?

IMBRA DOES prevent foreign women whose profiles are on dating websites from being contacted by American men by means other than email (unless the woman physically goes to an agency far away from her home to sign a stupid document).

Hmmm, These women that you speak of. You know, the ones that put a profile up on the internet but don't check their email? Who are these women?

Most of them before IMBRA existed. Almost all the women on AFA were like that.

You are a redneck who has been led on by a scammer whore on one of the sites where people logon and chat.

Most men who actually play the field and date different women overseas, know to avoid such sites because that is where the bad woman are.

You probably got yourself a whore.

If you do not have a problem with western feminism, please write an essay on how GOOD it is.

Logical fallacy: False Dichotomy.

No it is not. Explain in an essay what you feel about western feminism (its good and bad points as an ideology).

Or maybe Winston should delete you for wasting our time by not disclosing just how much of a girly-man feminist you really are.

Now about it being "obvious" that there was something wrong with Winston's personality...you are saying that his current girlfriend is an inferior person to the local college coed in your hometown in the US?

In Dianne's case, yes. She does seem to have a screw loose while I tend to prefer more intellectual women.

Like the whore who contacted you first like a good feminist and who is about to take you to the cleaners under VAWA?

I'm all for broadening one's horizons. But if the social situation was so hostile in America for a native-born American, you really have to wonder why. There are 300,000,000 people here that span all ethnicities, religions, races, sexual orientation, and interests. And he couldn't settle into ONE catagory???

And you had to settle for a suspicious Russian scammer who contacted you first (most Russian women would not do that).

No. In Winston's case. He wanted to be with the groups that have hot girls. Nothing wrong with that in itself. But you have to bring something to the table in terms of how you dress and personality.

I agree with you there. If Winston had no game in the USA, he might not have much game in the Philippines. But it is a numbers game everywhere and all men do better where the women outnumber the men.

Bruce Willis goes to Russia to date women like I do. He has game in the USA...but there is so much better selection Russia than in Southern California.

Winston seems happy so why knock it? Are you afraid he will write a bestseller?

I told you to organize a challenge based on Freedom of Assembly and find at least one guy that has had his fiancee's visa denied because of IMBRA.

The former is what I told you, but I do not mind if you agree that it is the best strategy. The latter is not necessary to go after the part of the law I care about which is the part that stops communication outside of email communication.

Then maybe you're looking in the wrong places. Are there any feminists you can bother?

You are the resident feminist here my friend.

Perhaps there are no challenges because there are no violations on anybody's rights. HMM. You think of that?

Men who do not know about the many women without email whose profiles have disappeared or which only appear active...cannot complain about rights they do not understand were violated.

This is funny. Okay, how does the 4th amendment apply. HMMM??

Unlawful stopping of two people communicating until after a search is conducted (it does not matter if the info searched for is in the public domain...time is still wasted searching for it).

You already agreed that it is foolish for the government to interfere in whether a woman in her own country can meet an American over the weekend when she will not read email until Monday but he reads her profile on Saturday.

And I also told you that IMBRA commits no such infringement.

So you are saying that the woman who will not read her email until Monday, can be contacted by the man by another means on Saturday?

Remember that these women have given permission that their phone numbers be given out. It is only the paranoid US feminists and do-gooder rednecks who want to prevent her from doing that for her own good.

I have never argued with someone so obtuse.

Of course IMBRA prevents the two people meeting on Saturday until after she reads her email on Monday.

Then you say that you STILL agree with IMBRA, primarily because you made a commitment to marry a woman you already know and IMBRA will not stop YOU (hurt you)...so you don't care about the weekend plans of other men. Pure and simple fascist point of view that will not win arguments.

So now I'm a facist? Very well...

f**k you asshole.

The part of the law that blocks women from being able to broadcast their contact information to men who could then call them or write snail mail, not email.

Snail Mail RIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHT!

Yes. And even showing up on the farm and introducing oneself to the woman's father and brothers. Foreign women sometimes want a white knight to do something like that. The US government cannot tell them that this is nuts because it is not the US government business to moralize and tell other people what to do and what is safe or not safe.

I noticed that you do not care that IMBRA stops women from giving out one of their many email addresses to strangers.

Would you be OK with an IMBRA waiver that women can sign if they WANT all this info given out to strangers?

That might be a compromise (but it would lead to everyone just ignoring IMBRA altogether which is what should happen anyway).

1) It violates the right to anonymity in saying hello to others

HMMM! Getting to know somebody while remaining anonymous. That would be a good trick.

That is precisely how most people meet asshole. When a man chats with a woman at the local ice rink, she does not know what his name is. And few American women check ID at all at any point in the first 3 months of a relationship.

And IMBRA states no penalty for a man to simply make up a name to be sex offender checked and no penalty for a man to totally lie on the honor system IMBRA form that women have to sign before they are allowed to communicate with a man.

The feminists know that IMBRA doesn't REALLY stop a man from remaining anonymous because the Supreme Court already upheld the right to be anonymous online in the CDA Decision (striking down key provisions of the socalled Communications Decency Act).

What the feminists really wanted was to hinder communication between people, block all people who do not use email for their social lives, and put the websites eventually out of business (with new laws).

2) It violates the right of privacy of the male

What privacy? You're criminal record is in the public domain!

Then women can search the public domain themselves AFTER a man says hello or else opt out of being on a dating site. If a site owner wanted to implement his own IMBRA policy, that would be fine. But the US Government should not make that a requirement where they can audit the site to know that you were talking to a specific woman or try to invade his privacy even more by trying to regulate the means by which they meet.

A foreign woman can Google any man. The whole business of what she does or learns is her business and the man's, not the feminists and their lackeys in the US government nor the business of pro-feminist busybodies in Hawaii who don't like their former employee and his girlfriend.

3) It violates the right of the woman to do what she wants, which is to broadcast her contact info and get phone calls and snail mail.

For the tenth time, YOU CANNOT BAN SNAIL MAIL introductions just because other technology has mostly replaced it. And telegrams and ringing the Domofon are still widely practiced means of communication that require the home address.

Yeah, Youtube will help you get that law thrown out of court.

Don't laugh. Videos like the following will be used to get IMBRA laughed out of court with an instant TRO (temporary restraining order):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihW4P8Bcrxc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE6dfxZ- ... re=related

These Scandinavian women are calling the US Congress a bunch of assholes for having passed a law like this.

Well let's face it. Foreigners really don't know that much about America. And I'm being 100% serious. So I don't really expect them to know about our government. The US has one of the oldest Governments in the world so this ignorance is inexcusable.

The women in the above videos learned all they needed about the US government.

Your naive fiance would be an exception, but she could be convinced in 5 minutes that the US government had no right to take away her right to decide her own level of security in her own country.

The government did no such thing. That's my point!

As a matter of fact they did. Your fiance has no right to ask a website owner if they can just give out all her contact info for the next 3 weeks while she is on vacation and cannot sign IMBRA forms.

That the owner is losing $4000 per month by being a free site. IMBRA is trying to base itself on the Commerce Clause which only effects businesses that are for profit.

So you're opposed to IMBRA, in part, because of money?

I do not want to see the US government try to impoverish dating site owners who concentrate on introducing foreign women to American men.

Ah, we have another noble person who can't challenge the law because he's providing a service for men.

Adam Berman says he cannot challenge IMBRA because he is the CEO of a prosperous company and does not have time.

They are still only 2 out of 100,000+ women who were abused or murdered in America over the past 15 years.

What about abandonment?

What is your beef about abandonment? This is the first time someone has talked about that in relation to IMBRA. It certainly was not mentioned by the government or feminists in their lengthy court documents in the first IMBRA case.What feminist college did you study in that failed to teach you how to spell?

Is stopping abandonment now on the Republican platform?

Do you know the conservative SC justices recently declared that rape is not a federal crime and no state is legally obligated to stop stalkers?

If you are a Republican, know your own SC justices are not on your side about all this drivel about how bad men are who "abandon" women.

American are typically risk averse. Even one death due to an accident is too much as far as some people are concerned. This is why we've become so litigious as a society and one of the reason why I have to keep restarting my lawmower when I let go of the handle.

And so you want another law that, this time, puts liability on a website owner for letting people chat freely.

You have to understand that none of these website owners comply with the MOBA Mail Order Bride Act of 1996 which says that the women on these sites have to receive a brochure in their language describing their rights as future wives of American men.

These sites are mostly just for chatting. The website owner doesn't know many of the Russian women, such as your fiance, from a whole in the wall.

These women must chat and meet men at their own risk because the nanny state cannot start regulating people chatting.

It is not the same as regulating lawnmower construction.

So you are admitting that there is no trend of murder of foreign brides.

No, I'm accusing you of manipulating statistics to serve your purpose by only focusing on rare events and not the hundreds of calls a Russian embassy might receive from recently married brides about issues of abandonment.

You fail to recognize that the government and feminists lied through their teeth about the 4 murders being a trend...and the asshole judge just bought that in the end. Nobody ever talked about abandonment.

And the prospect of someday being "abandoned" does not justify regulating the ability of two people just saying hello.

Try being abandoned in a country that you no little about.

What is this nonsense about "abandonment"? Where did you pick that up because not even the most radical feminists talk about this.

I have been all alone and broke in Russia before. But then I made a few calls to my home country and got a job (from a distance) and lived well without even going back to the USA.

You can say that stupid people might have a hard time being alone in a foreign country, but Mom and Dad are really only a phone call away and the home embassy or consulate will be there to help.

Sounds like everything is in order. So it seems like you'll have the law struck down if only one man wasn't too squeemish to challenge it.

Forgive me if I'm not convinced.

Yes. It will take only one man or his female relative to strike down IMBRA within 3 days...if the plaintiff consults with me and/or a few other experts.

You totally underestimate the legal battle you're facing. Or maybe you do which is why you won't stick your neck out!

You know about the dirty tricks law firm Arnold and Porter I see. They have openly stated that they want IMBRA to stand so they can later sue Match.com and Craigs List on behalf of murdered women.

But they can be badly hurt by a judge who "get's it" and sees what they are trying to do.

It would not hurt a retired guy with a pension or someone who wants a quick $8000 now to help him do the challenge while he has no high powered career that is taking his time now.

We can raise the $8000 to give to someone who will challenge IMBRA.

Yeah, you want to remain anonymous and have the girl broadcast her personal information. I can see how the courts will go for that!

Because IMBRA does not force the man to tell the truth about who he really is (he can make up a name) it is still the case that men can remain anonymous while getting the complete contact info of a woman who wants that to happen (because she is not paranoid of strangers).

You have to understand that the reason why A Foreign Affair has never found a sex offender under IMBRA trying to use the site...is probably because one or two such people simply used a fake name (not that most convicted sex offenders are still dangerous - many were caught skinny dipping or streaking at a baseball game and Russia would make short work of anyone who tries being a criminal).

The world has always allowed for people to broadcast their contact info to total strangers if they want to.

The courts will recognize this if only someone spells it out.

Women CEOs put their contact info in ads and brochures that total strangers get.

Feminist organization directors include the name, bio, photos and all sorts of contact info on their websites.

The director of the TJC even shows photos of her kids and her home online...which is probably quite safe to do...and yet she wants to force foreign women not to be so "reckless" in giving out such information.

It is pure hypocrisy.

-------------------

By the way, yet another horror of IMBRA is that a lot of email these days ends up in Spam boxes. Many Russian women never get notices from AFA or other dating sites or only get them when they read their spam box once per month.

Without IMBRA, a man could phone a woman like she originally wanted a man to do and learn that she never received his email.

Only an idiot, or a rabid feminist, would advise a man that a non-response to an email means the woman is not interested. I have kept a number of women friends because I phoned after not getting an email response and learned that the email really had not arrived in the inbox.

Spam blockers are a big problem these days. Some American ISPs regularly block all email from Russia...not caring how that policy will destroy lives or profoundly change what might have been.

An IMBRA background form email that never gets to a woman...or her response that never gets to a webmaster because it was blocked by a Spambot...can destroy lives considering that two people would have fallen in love and had children if they had been allowed another form of initial contact.

Spam blockers are the Achille's Heel of Email technology that makes it unreliable, especially between Russia and the USA.

This is why Russian women must be respected in their wish to have their phone number or postal address given out to whom the webmaster (not the feminists) think should have it.
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

Look MoscowNights.

I can't really get into extended debates with idiots that believe in conspiracy theories. They give me gas.

According to you, those evil feminists, in a desire to see people like you to live forever lonely, have concocted a law and got all three branches of government, the media and internet forums to go along with the deal.

This conspiracy is so iron-clad and diabolicle that the Supreme Court states that the law could be challenged on an individual basis. In other words, the whole conspiracy can be put into jeopardy based on the challenge of one individual that got his rights violated by the law.

Yeah, that makes sense.

MoscowNights, I understand that you listened to some fearmongerers, bought into their propaganda and became emotionally invested in it, to find out that it doesn't really effect you or anybody else.

Nobody won or lost a debate on IMBRA. I didn't say they did. You just have poor reading comprehension. I said it has been discussed and that everybody has pretty much moved on with their lives and proceded with looking for foreign brides anyways.

Now, I don't believe that you're a businessman that is dating internationally. You're pretty much lying on that part. I do believe that you've been on forums seeking affirmation that the reason why you are dateless is because of those evil feminists and their laws, and not so much because you're turning women off by yourself. So you became susceptible to discussions of a law that was passed recently to help protect a vulnerable population.

So you cut and pasted some trivia such as the commerce clause, fourth amendment (still laughing about that one) and freedom of assembly (after I told you about it), without really knowing enough to see how it goes together. Some of it didn't really make any sense and you seemed to focus on hypothetical senarios that wouldn't likely occur in the foriegn bride market. It's a way of trying to convey to the impressionable that you know something when you really don't. That is a pet peave of mine, I admit. It seems that the internet is teaming with these morons. So I set the record straight. It's up to you whether or not you want to learn from the experience.
DelphiPro
Freshman Poster

Post by DelphiPro »

Chemist,

You seem pretty presumptuous. How do you know all these things about MoscowSummerNights without ever meeting him or talking to him except on this forum? You seem to know that he's not a businessman, lives alone, doesn't get dates and doesn't travel. All this knowledge, and all you have to go on are a few words on a web page. Wow! I'd like to have your crystal ball if you can gain all this knowledge with so little information. I could make a lot of money with your secret!
Get Government out of the Personals and out of our personal lives.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chemist,
Briefly, it is tedious arguing with you because you bring up points that have been debunked long ago.

About Stefan's site, I already explained to you that HE TOO PLAGIARIZED it from other sources. While researching articles online about high blood pressure or hypertension, for example, I found out that his entry on the term had whole paragraphs copied from other sites, almost verbatim.

Thus, he is a plaigerer too.

Can you stop pretending that you're deaf and take that into account? I'm sick of repeating shit to you.

Do you know anything about Stefan's site or business? His name is not on his business website. The people that find it do so through google ads or search engines. They know nothing about him or his name.

What about Stefan's site about me, containing factual lies and stolen pictures? You condone that?

Yes you are an idiot. You pretend to know people you've never met and thus have a God complex and thus are delusional, and thus have very little to no credibility.

About that aunt, she NEVER told me to take down any pictures. She doesn't even talk to me.

Again you err.

Oh and I NEVER ever said in any emails or posts that Dianne's aunt forbid her to stay with me. I asked you to show me where long ago, and you came up with one paragraph, but any casual reader with basic comprehension skills can see that the paragraph does NOT say what you claim it says. Try it again and post that alleged paragraph. It is clear cut proof that you are insane.

So answer this question Chemist, do you agree with the aunt's tactics of threatening the family and using scare tactics? Yes or no?

I have answered 100 percent of your questions Chemist. Don't lie. Ask me anything and I will not dodge them like you.

You can't even tell me whether $2 or $40 is higher, when I asked you who was more generous to Stefan on his birthday, me or his girlfriend. You dodged it again.

On several counts Chemist, you have no credibility. Even DelphiPro can see that you're a fraud for pretending to know people you don't know. You're usually always wrong, so the percentages are against you.
Last edited by Winston on January 24th, 2011, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DelphiPro wrote:Chemist,

You seem pretty presumptuous. How do you know all these things about MoscowSummerNights without ever meeting him or talking to him except on this forum? You seem to know that he's not a businessman, lives alone, doesn't get dates and doesn't travel. All this knowledge, and all you have to go on are a few words on a web page. Wow! I'd like to have your crystal ball if you can gain all this knowledge with so little information. I could make a lot of money with your secret!
W: I wouldn't take his crystal ball, DelphiPro, even for free. Chemist's predictions so far have been 99 percent INACCURATE, yet he still doesn't give up. I've cited hundreds of his mistakes, factually not just figuratively, and wrong predictions, yet he still doesn't let up. He has no shame in always being wrong. For some reason it doesn't embarrass him. Thus, he's probably insane and delusional, especially with his God complex.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

I can't really get into extended debates with idiots that believe in conspiracy theories. They give me gas.

You have just been arguing with the main expert on IMBRA.

And you lost the debate.

I think you need to go to http://www.onlinedatingrights.com and read up on IMBRA.

Then be sure to watch two Scandinavian women tell what they think of people like you who want to "protect them" from the men who date them because they are "second best" to the American women the men couldn't get in the first place:

Do you really think foreign women admire manginas who imply that the men they love are only with them because women superior to them turned them down first?

Think about it asshole.

What a prick you are.

Feminists and their apologists do have firm control of both major parties in the US and the Libertarian Party won't tough men's rights with a ten foot pole either. There is no conspiracy theory behind the facts of what happened before and after IMBRA was passed.

On other sites, I have thoroughly documented how cowards like Dmitri Vassilaros of the Pittsburgh Tribune ( call 1 412 380-5637) wrote big articles exposing the fraud behind IMBRA...and then were told by their publishers and editors to spike the story as if it was never written.

Anyone who wants proof can call Dmitri and ask if he would testify in a court of law that he did not write an expose on IMBRA and was not told to spike it.

You say you don't want a drawn out argument, but, unfortunately, you decided to take on the experts on IMBRA. If you hadn't noticed, I am Jim at veteran@veteransabroad.com who has posted about IMBRA more than anyone else. My website at http://www.veteransabroad.com hasn't been updated in awhile, but the forum at http://www.onlinedatingrights.com was developed with my heavy participation and I am a respected columnist at http://www.mensnewsdaily.com and other conservative news sites.

Just Google IMBRA and Jim Peterson and you will see that I get good articles about IMBRA published in places that should show that there is a lot of quiet conservative support to stop IMBRA...implying that it could die a quiet death in court someday soon.

IMBRA itself isn't the issue really: I am pissed off at the faggy way Republicans quietly agree with me but no politician or print journalist wants to stick his or her neck out to say so more loudly.

According to you, those evil feminists, in a desire to see people like you to live forever lonely, have concocted a law and got all three branches of government, the media and internet forums to go along with the deal.

They don't have a desire to see men lonely so much as a desire to stop the young competition. The feminists want to date successful American men...and know full well that many of these men are using these international dating sites and flying to Russia, etc.

Do you have any balls at all? Why don't you just come and say that you agree with everything that any feminist says?

Heck, even feminists agree that IMBRA is flawed. Read this:

http://www.ifeminists.net/introduction/ ... /0111.html

The hags behind IMBRA, including Hillary Clinton and Maria Cantwell, are not so much evil as much as desperate not to feel left out in a society that really does not value aging spinster feminists.

I am not mad at socalled "evil feminists" for trying to stop the foreign competiton

If the US were a just country, the people that would be jailed for this atrocity would be the girly men in the US Senate like Joe Biden and Sam Brownback who supported this...not the feminists who could be expected to try to harm the websites that help men to avoid having anything to do with them.

There are plenty of feminist websites that agree the foreign bride sites have to be stopped because they represent an escape for men who should be forced to face up to the feminist ideology winning the day worldwide.

It is no conspiracy theory. It is their stated ideology.

This conspiracy is so iron-clad and diabolicle that the Supreme Court states that the law could be challenged on an individual basis. In other words, the whole conspiracy can be put into jeopardy based on the challenge of one individual that got his rights violated by the law. Yeah, that makes sense.

It was a district level federal judge, Clarence Cooper, who said this could be challenged by an individual. But if you read http://www.veteransabroad.com/TRO.pdf, you will see that he had been ready to overturn the entire law previously. His final decision made no reference to any argument he had made in his restraining order...which tells me that he was politically forced (against the separation of powers rule) to rule in favor of IMBRA by invoking the technicality that no individual was demanding that his rights be taken into account (Cooper also said that meeting someone online was like buying a gun).

But of course the TJC and Arnold & Porter law firm have a huge financial interest in and a stated desire to push to uphold IMBRA. That is not a conspiracy theory but a fact.

Of course, what you are doing is playing on the probability that readers on this forum are stupid and would take the word "conspiracy" to mean something that only crazies believe in.

The true meaning of the word "conspiracy" includes any traceable, publicly stated intentions of various organizations.

When the word conspiracy is taken in its true context, of course there is a feminist conspiracy to control the US government and regulate men. There is a stated objective in the IMBRA court documents that says the TJC and Arnold and Porter law firm want IMBRA to apply to all domestic dating sites as well.

According to their own stated objectives, IMBRA is only the gateway law that first needs to be upheld for other laws to follow.

MoscowNights, I understand that you listened to some fearmongerers, bought into their propaganda and became emotionally invested in it, to find out that it doesn't really effect you or anybody else.

Since I have always been the loudest and most prolific of the anti-IMBRA people all over the Internet, you would have to call me the chief fearmonger.

IMBRA affects everyone in the USA:

1) It affects all men who date on these foreign bride sites because they are not seeing the profiles of women who have no email address. Admittedly, too many men these days would not care because they are being lazy and hanging around the chat rooms where whores logon every day to keep a half dozen men in their orbit.

The best Russian women neither approach men nor even bother to logon to a website. It would be beneath them to do so. They simply give their phone number on a lark and are glad when someone cool calls them.

IMBRA is a great example of men being tricked by feminists into forgetting or never knowing who and what had once been available to them.

What you don't know you're missing can still be important.

Judge Clarence Cooper noted this in his restraining order on IMBRA that lasted a year defacto.

2) The probable intimidation of Judge Clarence Cooper and the bipartisan attempt to keep IMBRA from being discussed in the regular media is scarier than the law itself.

Everyone knows it would make good entertainment television if a debate on IMBRA were nationally televised. You would think rednecks like you would turn to that channel to watch a bunch of nerds get beat by the cool people. Women would be fascinated to see such a debate.

But no media would allow that because they know that more than 50% of millons of viewers would be appalled by IMBRA. This is why they never give opposing arguments a chance. Marc Rudov is also only allowed to go so far on Fox News and cannot mention the words feminism, IMBRA or VAWA. The fight against IMBRA has shown me an ugly side to how politicians and their media colleagues wield power and control in general.

But that is nothing new. The American media is right now burying the fact that the US Ambassador to Russia just agreed in Moscow that Russia's attack on Georgia was justified.

Americans only hear what the tightly-controlled US media want them to hear. But those of us in Russia and other countries can clearly see what they are hiding from the domestic populace.

Nobody won or lost a debate on IMBRA. I didn't say they did. You just have poor reading comprehension. I said it has been discussed and that everybody has pretty much moved on with their lives and proceded with looking for foreign brides anyways.

To the contrary, many debates on various forums were won by the anti-IMBRA people and almost never were debates with fellow males who also dated foreigners. It was always feminists (and particularly gay males or over 40 females) who started the debate when most men who dated foreigners were naturally mortified that this law could have been passed.

You are a particularly sick example of a traitor.

Part of what has happened was that the above TRO lasted a year and everyone assumed that Judge Clarence Cooper would issue a permanent injunction against IMBRA in March 2007.

When he upheld IMBRA instead, people were shocked...but the sites continued to mostly ignore the law anyway or go around the really obnoxious parts...so men did not notice.

I have already noted that dating sites have disobeyed IMBRA to make sure I was able to go on a date the very evening I went to the agency...because if the agency calls a woman without email at 4PM, the woman will not have time to get to the agency to sign documents before the agency employees need to go home...so the woman is just told to meet the man at a given place at 7PM or whatever and IMBRA is blatantly disobeyed-

This non-compliance is probably a good part of why no man is challenging IMBRA in court.

Now, I don't believe that you're a businessman that is dating internationally. You're pretty much lying on that part.

You sick little f**k. That is one of the nastiest and most dishonest ways to debate someone. Not even the feminists try that BS. Earlier you tried to pretend that I was a European who did not understand American laws and politics.

Are you trying to say that you would realize that IMBRA was wrong if a delegation of businessmen dropped by to tell you so?

How about a public debate?

I do believe that you've been on forums seeking affirmation that the reason why you are dateless is because of those evil feminists and their laws, and not so much because you're turning women off by yourself.

But I am not dateless. If you think of the foreign dating industry as a warship on the ocean, IMBRA was like a cannonball that tore a hole in the men's rights prow of the ship, but not below the waterline. In fact, by having bought 100 home addresses of gorgeous women the day before IMBRA was to take effect (it cost $99), I had effectively jumped into a lifeboat and gone on my way. The feminists are only now preparing to fire at the main ship. Soon it will be illegal to be a "marriage broker". But I live in Russia so it doesn't matter to me personally anymore.

Delphi and the other guy are MARRIED but they are against IMBRA and post a lot all over the Internet because of the principle involved.

Nothing about IMBRA has anything to do with men turning women off anywhere...unless you are continuing with your mentally sick view that men like yourself who date Russian women are doing so because American women had been turned off by them.

But don't let me tell you what a sick f***er you are.

Let the foreign women themselves tell you how they feel about your attitude:

You can see, if you have a brain thicker than a walnut, that when you say that a man who dates a foreign woman (like yourself) is only doing so because he was rejected by superior women, then you are saying that his girlfriend is an inferior being.

This is mostly racism...sadly the feminists got IMBRA passed because they found a vein of racism that took Russian women to be whores and Asian women to be like vulnerable children.

So you became susceptible to discussions of a law that was passed recently to help protect a vulnerable population.

Remember that I am the main anti-IMBRA activist in the world. Nobody comes close to my activity.

Foreign women are not children and they cannot be declared "vulnerable" in their own country...except the feminists know that, if they can get away with declaring adult women anywhere a "vulnerable population", they can sweep the floor and get most adult women declared to be that way later.

Foreign women have the right to broadcast their personal data to complete strangers if THEY WANT TO. It is not for little pricks like you to say that their decision has to be overidden by the US govenment. The nanny state has to stay out of people's social lives, especially heterosexual social lives.

You made a crack out of me criticizing Bush. Do you consider yourself Republican?

So you cut and pasted some trivia such as the commerce clause, fourth amendment (still laughing about that one) and freedom of assembly (after I told you about it), without really knowing enough to see how it goes together.

If you have read ANY books on the Supreme Court, the Commerce Clause is one of the central issues that separates conservatives from liberals (the main one is "natural law rights" vs "positivism" - the latter being the liberal view that a majority in a democracy can simply vote in a new law whether it violates the Constitution or not).

Only an asshole would laugh about the government being given the right to search your background, without probably cause of a crime having BEEN committed (or being planned) when all you want to do is say hello to a woman.

Regarding this BS about you telling me about the Right to Assemble, I will give you the chance to read the thread above and come clean on that one. You can also Google IMBRA and Jim Peterson to see that I alway mention the Right to Assemble as the main violation IMBRA presents.

Some of it didn't really make any sense and you seemed to focus on hypothetical senarios that wouldn't likely occur in the foriegn bride market. It's a way of trying to convey to the impressionable that you know something when you really don't.

You are quite the condescending and dishonest little asshole.

These scenarios happen all the time and they are well documented with men on many forums explaining how IMBRA f***ed up their vacation when they were overseas and trying to meet someone other than the woman they had been writing to.

Your little brain can only imagine things happening the way they did to you:

1) Some whore or desperate middle-aged woman approached you online (no good Russian woman approaches a man online). You communicated only with her or others on that logged-on forum where 0.00001% of Russian women (and those mostly whores or desperate women) would ever think of going.

2) You went to meet her and actually stayed interested in her and only her. This does not mean you are one of those good one-woman guys so much as it probably means you had no imagination and no confidence that you could have gotten the many hotties you saw that were clearly better looking than the woman you met.

Of course, I am only conjecturing on that last part. Your fiance might be good looking. But she sounds like she is older than you could have sought because I noticed that you felt the need to slam Winston for dating a "young" woman...as if there is supposed to be something wrong with that.

You only know about a very, very narrow aspect of the foreign dating industry.

You forget that most of the activity has always been getting women's email addresses and phone numbers and proceeding from there to forge a social life WITHOUT having to be part of a chat forum or logged-on web community.

Now for those who travel with the intent of dating more than one woman and even for those who expect to date only one woman, here is a scenario that happens a lot:

You are saying that it would not likely occur that an American man would:

1) Write to one woman and agree to meet her in Russia

2) Arrive in Russia only to quickly realize that she is not the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with

3) With one day to go before his flight back out of Russia (which most often occurs on a Sunday because American men tend to take 10 days off work to go to Russia), he goes online or to an agency's office and finds someone else whom he would prefer to meet that night.

4) If the agency is open on a Saturday, they call the woman and tell her to come to the agency to sign IMBRA documents.

5) The woman agrees that she would like to meet the man that night but she will not be able to come to the agency before 5PM to sign any stupid documents.

6) Either the agency then ignores IMBRA which is what they usually do or they tell the woman and the man that they will NOT be ALLOWED to meet each other and the two people are left disappointed...frustrated by the US Government in their desire to meet that very evening.

7) If the agency does not have an office open on Saturday, the woman never knows that some man wanted to meet her on Saturday until she reads her email at work on Monday.

The above scenario happens all the time and it will be the scenario that gets an immediate TRO on IMBRA as soon as we can find a man or woman to challenge IMBRA.

Note to Grunt: We can get you $8000 to help you do a challenge if you have the time while searching for a new career.

That is a pet peave of mine, I admit. It seems that the internet is teaming with these morons. So I set the record straight. It's up to you whether or not you want to learn from the experience.

You are lying here.

You have a huge stick up your butt about defending feminism that does not fit the pattern of a grown adult heterosexual male.

If anyone set the record straight, asshole, I did.

You have given me opportunity to repeat the critical scenarios where IMBRA proves to violate the Right to Assemble on a Saturday night if two people want to and the US government has an objection to that.

You have allowed me to repeat links like http://www.onlinedatingrights.com where men and women can read up on the many injustices that surround how IMBRA was passed and how it is being kept under media silence.

To men out there:

If you volunteer to be the plaintiff challenging IMBRA, we can raise good money to help you file, etc. Most of us who see the problem with this law are, in fact, businessmen who travel to these countries a lot. We know what we are talking about. IMBRA is bad news to anyone except the lazy clods who want to find some English speaking whore who is simultaneously huggling 6 men on one of those logon community sites.

There are better ways to meet the non-whores, such as buying the phone number of someone who just agreed on a lark at a party to have her photo taken and a profile created somewhere...but IMBRA has basically made that illegal.

IMBRA makes it so only the professional die-hard female daters are exposed to the American men who use the Internet or American-owned dating agencies.

MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Chemist:

In the interest of further kicking your butt all over this forum, many here would love to hear the following:

1) Your views on feminism and what should be done about their full-spectrum of goals. This includes your views on pornography where the feminists are, of course, split (I would particularly like to know if you feel porn producers should be forced by the US Government to show their background check information to 17 year olds whom they approach to be reamed on their 18th birthday for $500).

2) Your political views including whom you support for US President and why

3) Your views on Putin and modern Russia (hint: I like Putin)

All of the above are totally relevant to this discussion as I will make clear after you answer.
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Here is a good article by Marc Rudov who is the guy Fox News allows on TV but never allows to say what he writes in his own articles:

http://thenononsenseman.mensnewsdaily.c ... c-h-rudov/

In the article, Rudov not only slams Hillary Clinton for playing the "victim", he includes IMBRA and VAWA as prime examples of the feminist "victim" stategy for controlling men.

Some day Fox News is going to allow Rudov to actually say on TV what he is writing on the Internet.

In any case, feminist apologists like Chemist should be concerned that Fox News is giving someone airtime who regularly mentions IMBRA in his well-written articles that slam the US gynocracy.

It is only a matter of time before the dam breaks loose in terms of publicity about this disgraceful sham that's been pulled on the American public. You cannot have a government forcing people to be background checked just to say hello to another human being.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MoscowSummerNights wrote:Chemist:

In the interest of further kicking your butt all over this forum, many here would love to hear the following:

1) Your views on feminism and what should be done about their full-spectrum of goals. This includes your views on pornography where the feminists are, of course, split (I would particularly like to know if you feel porn producers should be forced by the US Government to show their background check information to 17 year olds whom they approach to be reamed on their 18th birthday for $500).

2) Your political views including whom you support for US President and why

3) Your views on Putin and modern Russia (hint: I like Putin)

All of the above are totally relevant to this discussion as I will make clear after you answer.
W: Jim, you misunderstood something. Chemist has nothing to do with Stefan. Stefan is my former friend turned evil enemy. Though he is in the wrong, Chemist tries to use him against me sometimes. And that's what sucks about Chemist, he will take anything he can to use against you, even if you were in the RIGHT in the matter.

Shame on Chemist though.

People like me and Jim are fighting for TRUTH and JUSTICE, while he is spouting delusional BS and taking INVALID cheap cracks at others.
Last edited by Winston on January 24th, 2011, 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Hi Winston,

Chemist would not hesitate to delete people like you and me from his forum if he had one. If he is OK with IMBRA, he believes in regulating speech.

At least you can say that there will now be a policy where sentences that contain an unwarranted insult will be deleted by the monitor. You could delete my outraged reactions to him where I called him an asshole (by the way, I normally do not swear and this is the first time I swore at someone who was trying to defend IMBRA).

That would include not believing that the other is who he says he is and claiming that the other is dateless when the other is claiming the opposite.

Again, in fairness, you could delete the parts where I say I don't believe Chemist is male. I actually now do believe he is a male who seems to feel he needs approval from unseen feminists by "setting the record straight" about how good and legitimate feminism is.

It is VERY harmful to your entire site to let someone flat out DENY, without proof, your basic premise that foreign countries are great places for men to get dates even when they did not do well dating in the USA. It is also harmful to let a bull rampage through your forum who disbelieves any man who says he dated well in the USA but felt he had to reject the hot American women because they had feminist ideas that he could not trust enough to marry into.

It takes away from the forum when some asshole jumps on and says “You are not a businessman� or “You did not date lots of American women and reject them because of their feminist mentalities�.

A good forum moderator, especially if he clearly believed a troll was mentally sick, would warn that person and edit out the unsubstantiated accusations that are made as if they are facts…unless the moderator believes it is possible that the person being accused of lying about their general identity might really be lying.

You, Winston, apparently do not believe that Chemist is mentally sick.

You apparently do not believe that Chemist's desire to "set the record straight" is clearly because of an emotional need to win "approval" from unseen women (mother figures?) whom he feels would all approve of IMBRA simply because they are women.

Let's remember, feminists themselves often disagree with IMBRA:

http://www.ifeminists.net/introduction/ ... /0111.html

So Chemist's monolithic embracement of feminism amounts to nothing more than a troll causing intelligent discussion to degenerate down to the level of a five year old.

On this forum, men seem to be comfortable saying they are lonely and not doing well in the US. So I would not need to say I live in Europe and date great women here, if that were not true.

But since I do live in Europe, I am really good for this site because I can help men escape the US feminist scene.

Many men write to me at Veterans@veteransabroad.com expressly for advice on where to live and finally start having a great social life.

All good forums delete troublemakers who lie and throw unwarranted insults around. Imagine if Chemist just threw one or two sentence insults. You would delete him as a pest.

So why would you not delete Chemist as a pest because he has the ability to produce copious amounts of insulting diarrhea that doesn’t say anything?

I mean, if he actually said something that would be different.

I mean, seriously, the best point he has made so far is that HE feels that there are no serious amounts of foreign women who do not use Email on a daily basis.

He is completely wrong there…but he does hit on the main misunderstanding that has caused so many people to ignore IMBRA or see it only as a minor hindrance.

Apparently, most American males are wired and expect their love lives to occur mainly via Email....or at least BEGIN entirely by Email.

Sadly, most American males believe the paranoid nonsense that women want to get to know a man for awhile via email in order to feel safe about going on an actual date with him...when the reality is that most women in this world would prefer to go on a date with a stranger immediately.

This is a sad assumption to make because the best women do not hang around on Internet forums trying to meet Americans and the best Russian women often do not speak a word of English.

Before IMBRA, Americans who spoke Russian could easily drop a telegram to a great Russian family who would phone his hotel and invite him to dinner that very evening.

Maybe it is true that IMBRA mainly hurts te few American men who speak Russian and, thus, are not relying on meeting the few English speaking women who hang around on Internet forums where the women use passwords that they remember to sign on every day.

Sadly, most American males would fly to Russia to meet just ONE woman and waste their entire vacation there with that ONE woman even if they quickly realized that she was not the one for him (in which case they would be smart to try to quickly come into contact with someone else -- a moment when IMBRA could seriously get in the way of a man's happiness because of the demand that someone without access to email still sign something in writing when there is no way for her to see the document she is supposed to sign).