N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

eurobrat wrote:
polya wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
polya wrote:
eurobrat wrote: I plan on spending a couple of years abroad teaching so this won't affect me.
I think plans can change - are you over 28 years? If so you'll have a lot of paperwork to file to get working visas. You might not like your new city/country & want to leave, have you got enough money to live on? Do you know how to answer immigration questions (e.g. do you have tickets home -> YES; Do you have criminal convictions? -> NO....)
Why 28?
Because we're talking about an american man going to the EU. He needs a working visa & age is critical. If he's an EU citizen, he can just go without a visa, but he's not. You guys are going to HAVE TO research visas and the VERY STRICT requirements or you'll land in a heap of trouble overseas.
Dude I have a f***ing passport. A full blown passport, I spent $8k on getting my Italian passport but unlike most most guys they don't have jack shit. And no I don't speak Italian.

Go ahead and put me in the same boat as them :D

Have you ever seen a picture of me, every time I'm in Italy people are coming up to me asking me for something.

And no I don't look like an Italian taxi cab driver.
damn dude...why so much money man for a passport. i did hear you can straight out buy foreign passports. but this was usually reserved for the rich. please share details on how and why you paid $8,000 for an italian passort.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

ssjparris wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
polya wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
polya wrote:
No, he certainly never "brought" an Italian Passport for that tiny price - LOL! He would have had a parent/Grandparent born in Italy (or he was) and the $8,000 would have covered all the translations, apostiles, papers, etc to get the paperwork/red tape for the passport.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 20th, 2013, 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

eurobrat wrote: I wanted to start out in Eastern/Western Europe and make my way East. But in reality it will be wherever I can find the best paying TEFL job.
that will be the Middle East eurobrat like UAE, Saudi, Oman. The UK & Canada pay real good too. I'm in Turkey & the salary range here is 1500-2500 usd/month, plus airfare & accommodation. I have to pay my own bills & food is real cheap if you cook mostly. Don't worry about work permits & immigration at all. If a school wants you they'll pay for all immigration costs. Americans & Brits are who most foreign countries want as ESL teachers. I always have to prove my worth as an ESL teacher due to my accent, my look & nationality. I tend to find the best job offers on here www.tefl.com/
Take care & good luck man, a world awaits 8)

nice bag :)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I am not interested in seeing half naked women, I can see that here, Adult Con is his weekend, big whoop.

I opt for Winter travel because its cheaper. Where I'll be looking for "p***y" is INDOORS, not OUTDOORS.

The bars and nightclubs will still be packed despite the weather, who cares. Do people stop going out in NYC because its near zero? No they bundle up and walk quickly...

I could pay extra, but that would mean delaying it to next Spring, I am tried of waiting. I have waited too long already, its time to get this shit done, I live in Southern California, a few weeks or a month or so of shitty cold weather won't bother me, I can always come home.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Return to “General Discussions”