Welcome to the United Paranoid States of America!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

DelphiPro wrote:Chemist,

You seem pretty presumptuous. How do you know all these things about MoscowSummerNights without ever meeting him or talking to him except on this forum? You seem to know that he's not a businessman, lives alone, doesn't get dates and doesn't travel. All this knowledge, and all you have to go on are a few words on a web page. Wow! I'd like to have your crystal ball if you can gain all this knowledge with so little information. I could make a lot of money with your secret!
I am a skeptic by nature and try and stay very well informed about issues that concern me. In this case it was IMBRA. All you need to do is Google some key phrases in MoscowNights posts (especially his first post in his thread) and you'll get a ton of hits. The passages are not his own work. He literally copied them and pasted them here and he claimed to be an expert on the law. So right away, I'm smelling a fraud.

Then there's this issue about how he seems to have so much time being informed about IMBRA and debating with people on the boards, and yet, has no time to organize a challenge himself in the courts. In fact, him and grunt have simply made excusses as to why they can't get involved but are expecting others to take the risks.

Also, MoscowNights doesn't seem to have any focus. I've tried to tell him that he needs to find a case where somebody's rights have been violated by IMBRA but he continues to conduct personal attacks and rail against feminism.

Now there are only certain types of people that have a problem with feminism. It's people who can't get any dates, or have been falsely accused of sexual crimes or harassment or got his ass handed to him in divorce court. This is hardley the profile of a successful business man who jets around the world dating foriegn women.

So yeah, MoscowNights is almost certainly a fraud. He's only here to stir up trouble because he's bored. Issues from IMBRA have been settled a long time ago and he doesn't know what else to do with his life.

So let me ask you. If you wanted to organize a challenge against IMBRA, where would you get support? You would probably go to marriage agencies or talk to men who are seeking foriegn brides, right? You wouldn't be going to a site promoting sex tourism would you?

I suggest that you and Winston think that MoscowNights is real because you want him to be real. Unfortunately, he's not.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

Chemist,
Briefly, it is tedious arguing with you because you bring up points that have been debunked long ago.

That's news to me. You haven't debunked any points that I'm aware of. As a matter of fact, you consultants and some of your supporters and moderators admitted that I've made some good points.

But very well, tell me what exactly you've debunked a long time ago.

About Stefan's site, I already explained to you that HE TOO PLAGIARIZED it from other sources. While researching articles online about high blood pressure or hypertension, for example, I found out that his entry on the term had whole paragraphs copied from other sites, almost verbatim.

Thus, he is a plaigerer too.

Not exactly. You see Winston, if something is considered common knowledge or in the common domain, it means that this is knowledge that knowbody could really site a source for because it's well established. Therefore, it can't really be plagerized because knowbody has ownership of the material.

Now what Stefan did was organize this knowledge into a searchable database based on what the user would right down as symptoms, it also seems to have an algorithym that indicates the probability of somebody having a certain condition. This leads to a certain page describing the condition that includes ads that might lead to information or a product that could help. He also seems to have doctors that the patient can consult with.

In effect, he has organized common information into a database and is using it to provide a service. It isn't a service I would use, personally, but this is what makes it his intellectual property.

So you are committing plagerism. Stefan is not. This is why I'm accusing you. Now be a man and quit whining about how everybody else is doing it.

Can you stop pretending that you're deaf and take that into account? I'm sick of repeating shit to you.

Yes, I'm sure you think that this point has been debunked. And I'm sure this is what you're thinking of when you say that some of my points were debunked long ago.

But often, there's finer points that you're not grasping and you're refusing to listen to them because it would force you to admit that your world view is in error.

So you're welcome to calim that you've debunked me, but other people may not agree. And if this bothers you so much, you can keep your mouth shut and stop arguing. Just stop acting like a baby about it.

Do you know anything about Stefan's site or business? His name is not on his website. The people that find it do so through google ads or search engines. They know nothing about him or his name.

Yes I do know about Stefans site. Believe me Winston, I will reasearch things before I open my mouth or type on a keyboard. You should do the same. You'd be more credible if you did.

What about Stefan's site about me, containing factual lies and stolen pictures? You condone that?

Are you refering to the Winston-Wu site? I've only been there a month ago and as near as I can tell, it's pretty accurate. But if something new has been added that is false, let me know.

Yes you are an idiot. You pretend to know people you've never met and thus have a God complex and thus are delusional, and thus have very little to no credibility.

Winston, when I meet somebody and they tell me some BS that doesn't add up, I'll call them on it. Plain and simple. And if they don't know enough about their ideas to mount an effective response than that's their problem not mine. Go find a therapist to work on your self-esteem.

Any idea worth anything is capable of withstanding any challenge. The creator of that idea should also have the confidence to know that it will work or that it can withstand challenges from skeptics.

Believe me. I've taken advice from a lot of people throughout my life. Then as I learned about some things, it became apparent that I actually knew more about a topic then somebody who flashed a business card, claiming to be an expert. Now this only applies to certain subjects. Not everything. But I seem to know my limits and will keep my mouth shut if there's a subject I don't know too much about. I'll at least ask questions and listen.

So I KNOW most of the time when somebody is BSing me or not.

About that aunt, she NEVER told me to take down any pictures. She doesn't even talk to me.

Again you err.

LOL. Now this is what I mean about how some BS doesn't add up.

Winston, if she never spoke to you, then why did you flame her? She must of objected to something you did in order to provoke that response out of you. At the very least, you considered her as interference to the snowjob you're running on Dianne. But the flame actually made reference to her objections to the website you had and your references to her.

It was in your own words Wu. Now, you're trying to pretend that it didn't happen.

Oh and I NEVER ever said in any emails or posts that Dianne's aunt forbid her to stay with me. I asked you to show me where long ago, and you came up with one paragraph, but any casual reader with basic comprehension skills can see that the paragraph does NOT say what you claim it says. Try it again and post that alleged paragraph. It is clear cut proof that you are insane.

I remember that you also made a $1000 challenge about it too. You're pretty much an idiot to risk your annual wages like that.

But it's okay. You don't have to pay me. I wouldn't be comfortable stealing food from Angelo's mouth.

You seem to be oblivious to the fact that Dianne's aunt doesn't like you. Do you think she want's Dianne hanging around somebody she doesn't like? Do you really think that when she didn't want you living in the house she was paying for that she would want Dianne to be with you? This is what I was trying to show you and you were focusing on whether they were her exact words or not so you can weltch on your challenge.

So answer this question Chemist, do you agree with the aunt's tactics of threatening the family and using scare tactics? Yes or no?

The tactics aren't the issue. Try and get that through your thick skull. I'm explaining to you the motive for their actions: They were protecting their neice.

Now what you're trying to do is akin to you provoking a fight in a bar by insulting somebody's mother. Then after they break a chair over your head you ask me if I condone their behavior.

I'm simply trying to tell you to avoid provoking people. Then you get fewer chairs broken over your head (metaphorically speaking). You want to turn this into a linguistic game for the purpose of descriting me (Logical Fallacy: attacking the speaker), and I simply don't want to play.

I have answered 100 percent of your questions Chemist. Don't lie. Ask me anything and I will not dodge them like you.

Alright, here's the question you haven't answered:

Give me three examples from you russian journals that demonstrate that you're a charming and generous individual.

Give me three example that demonstrate that I'm a liar and a fraud.

I've asked this back in November and I have yet to receive an answer. Good thing I wasn't holding my breath. If you answer these, then I'll give you some additional questions that you haven't answered yet.

You can't even tell me whether $2 or $40 is higher, when I asked you who was more generous to Stefan on his birthday, me or his girlfriend. You dodged it again.

I did answer this. Once again, you didn't like the answer, so you pretended that I didn't.

I told you that in proportion to your incomes, Stefan's girlfriend was more generous. $2 is a lot for a Fillipina. $40 isn't really that much for you. It's only a couple barfines.

If you try to make this an absolute value issue then it will only make yourself look worse, because nearly everybody I know has given more than $40 of presents or favors to family, friends and loved ones.

And to put this into further context, that favor that the aunt asked you to do for the father's funeral would have only cost you $20 (about one bar fine) at the most and you were bitching about it.

Okay, so maybe you're the SECOND least generous person in the world. Maybe that means you're moving up in life.

It's better that you just accept my observations for what they are and stop asking stupid questions.

On several counts Chemist, you have no credibility. Even DelphiPro can see that you're a fraud for pretending to know people you don't know. You're usually always wrong, so the percentages are against you.

Well I've outlined to DelphiPro on how I know that MoscowNights is a fraud. But you, on the other hand, have written much about yourself. So presumably I know even more about you. And I came to the same independent conclusions that many people who have met you in person have done. So I think my instincts are spot on.
There is no sense complaining. Half of the people you talk to won't care. The other half will think you deserved it!
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Post by MoscowSummerNights »

I am a skeptic by nature and try and stay very well informed about issues that concern me. In this case it was IMBRA. All you need to do is Google some key phrases in MoscowNights posts (especially his first post in his thread) and you'll get a ton of hits. The passages are not his own work. He literally copied them and pasted them here and he claimed to be an expert on the law. So right away, I'm smelling a fraud.

That is not logical. Google IMBRA and Right to Assemble and you will find my website at the top, followed by articles I have written and one great one that Marc Rudov wrote after he spoke with me for 2 hours on the phone.

Since I am Jim Peterson who has written more than anyone on the issue, then of course many of the points I have made can be found elsewhere. Rather than going through the trouble to confirm on Google that I have been spreading the message, it might be high time for you to recognize that situations do exist where IMBRA violates the rights of two people to meet each other when they both know about each other when they both want to meet.

The example of being at an agency at 4:30PM and having the employees call the woman and ask her to come right away to sign IMBRA documents and meet the man before the office closes at 5PM (but she cannot make it in time)...is the argument that will finally win in court when just one person challenges this.

The reason why nobody is challenging this is because no agency complies with IMBRA in the above scenario. They all fudge in the clinch. Somebody just needs to get the government to recognize that the agencies had no choice but to cheat on IMBRA because it wouldn't be fair to tell two people that they cannot meet because the woman could not sign a document by 5PM.

You are clearly not informed about IMBRA or you would have read at least http://www.onlinedatingrights.com and maybe complained about the focus someone there has on this all being a Bahai plot.

At least TRY to make good arguments in favor of IMBRA.

You are missing key arguments that feminists often make showing that you are really out of touch on the issue altogether.

Then there's this issue about how he seems to have so much time being informed about IMBRA and debating with people on the boards, and yet, has no time to organize a challenge himself in the courts.

I don't live in the USA and my workday schedule is always full and always involving several countries in any given month. I really don't have time to actually fly back to the US and do a challenge. Business can be cut-throat and there is always someone waiting to eat your lunch if you take a week or two off to do something else.

This situation description fits most who are serious about seeing IMBRA defeated: they are the men who are already overseas...but few of us are among the idle rich who could fly home for two weeks to do the challenge. We have full-time careers and make OK money but not tons of it.

We DO have time to write the challenge on an evening or weekend. We just need a warm body to actually walk into a courtroom in the US and present it.

I don't get to spend much time at all on IMBRA. Being the most prolific writer is a relative term, but it wasn't a waste of time writing now and then over the past two years, because now I am recognized on various conservative new sites as one of the key figures of the Men's Rights Movement...and enough people enjoy my writing that I know I could write a bestseller along the lines of what Winston wants to write.

My writing skills got better and better while I also honed my political radar. I could now confidently charge six figures to be a domestic or foreign advisor on US politics and US culture.

Not to mention that women love talking about IMBRA and they always laugh about how stupid it is...if you meet them in real life.

You saw the blonde cutie in the above videos? I met her because I started talking about IMBRA with her at McDonalds.

Most of the time I write about IMBRA quickly in the comment section of a libertarian blog. Only once in 5 months does an asshole like you decide he wants to be a hero to all the imaginary women reading his words...and he bangs his head against the wall until he learns some sense.

If you stick around, you WILL agree that the "sign in writing" part of IMBRA can cause problems in real life situations even among those who often use Email.

And you have already agreed that a challenge could be made on the Right to Assemble grounds. You even brag that it was your idea.

In fact, him and grunt have simply made excusses as to why they can't get involved but are expecting others to take the risks.

It depends what you mean by "risk". There is only a minor drawback in having one's name cursed in a few feminist blogs. If you want to date American feminists in the future, you might not want them to Google you and find out that you are their enemy. :-)

The biggest risk is in loss of career time.

Unless Arnold & Palmer lawyers can find that you cheated on your current wife and threaten to tell her about that.

That is one heck of a slimy law firm...but alpha males can handle them.

I wish that Grunt would agree to accept $8000 to offset the fact that he is now looking for a new career and do this challenge pro se which will only take about two weeks of serious work + 2 years worth of occasional briefs to the court (mostly in answer to the government responses).

Either way, it is not for an asshole like you to work so hard to make sure a challenge does not happen.

Also, MoscowNights doesn't seem to have any focus. I've tried to tell him that he needs to find a case where somebody's rights have been violated by IMBRA but he continues to conduct personal attacks and rail against feminism.

I have already showed that anyone who flies to Russia can wait until 4:30PM and ask an American-owned agency to introduce him to someone whom he only has time to meet that evening. When the woman agrees to meet with him that evening but does not have the time to come in to sign the IMBRA forms before 5PM...if the agency refuses to let them meet that evening because of the US government mandate, then their rights were violated.

I have said this now 15 times asshole.

When are you going to learn?

Now there are only certain types of people that have a problem with feminism.

What a f***ing asshole!

Except for journalists, everyone including most young American women have a problem with Clinton-style feminism..

It's people who can't get any dates, or have been falsely accused of sexual crimes or harassment or got his ass handed to him in divorce court.

You are very, very sick if you think that you are one to look down on people who "can't get dates" + you need to read http://www.mensnewsdaily.com more often to see that an anti-male court system is hurting innocent US males.

But the men you described above never included me.

I have already told you 15 times, asshole, that the problem I have with feminism is what happens if I walk into an agency at 4:30PM and want to meet someone that evening who wants to meet me...but doesn't have the time to come to the office to sign a f***ing IMBRA form.

But the men you described above are mostly innocent people who probably were victimized by a radical feminist culture in the US.

You are admitting that you are a troll on HappierAbroad.com.

You should start a forum of your own called HappierwithFeminsts.com.

This is hardley the profile of a successful business man who jets around the world dating foriegn women.

Do I have to tell you the 17th time that a man who jets around the world dating foreign women is PROBABLY going to run into a situation where he wants to meet a woman at 4:30PM and the agency calls her and she wants to meet that evening....etc. etc.?

Do I need to describe that real life scenario a 17th time asshole?

So yeah, MoscowNights is almost certainly a fraud. He's only here to stir up trouble because he's bored. Issues from IMBRA have been settled a long time ago and he doesn't know what else to do with his life.

No, they are not only NOT settled, but the upcoming IMBRA challenge should go after the law licenses of some of the pro-IMBRA people in Washington as well as the fact that federal funding of feminist groups is unconstitutional overall.

Even with an Obama-Biden win in November, there will still be 5 anti-feminist justices on the Supreme Court.

IMBRA is being mentioned several times per week in articles written by people other than myself as well. Look at the latest article by Marc Rudov on Hillary Clinton and her failed feminist election strategy.

So let me ask you. If you wanted to organize a challenge against IMBRA, where would you get support? You would probably go to marriage agencies or talk to men who are seeking foriegn brides, right? You wouldn't be going to a site promoting sex tourism would you?

HappierAbroad.com promotes moving overseas to be happier. The USA is the sex tourism capital of the world. Winston notes that Nevada is particularly so.

If the regulars of HapperAbroad.com turn out to be duds, I will go about my life another few months and then maybe find another interesting place where someone who cares about his rights might be reading.

In the meanwhile, my email is veteran@veteransabroad.com if anyone reading this lives in the US and has the time to face down feminists in court with a challenge that can be written by me and others that will be a lot of fun to present.

The feminists squirmed during the Georgia IMBRA case...despite the fact that the plaintiff failed to mention the word feminism and failed to mention any of the points I have made.

I suggest that you and Winston think that MoscowNights is real because you want him to be real. Unfortunately, he's not.

You are one sick little f**k Chemist.

If I were living in the US and had an independent income or, conversely, a job I did not like, wild horses couldn't stop me from challenging IMBRA myself.

Why don't you have the guts to meet an anti-IMBRA person for a real life debate in front of female college students?
Last edited by MoscowSummerNights on August 23rd, 2008, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

Chemist:

In the interest of further kicking your butt all over this forum, many here would love to hear the following:....

So there's a grave injustice being perpetuated by the "feminazis" and your going to waste your time asking stupid questions.

I don't have much hope for this course of action
Chemist
Freshman Poster

Post by Chemist »

Chemist has nothing to do with Stefan. Stefan is my former friend turned evil enemy. Though he is in the wrong, Chemist tries to use him against me sometimes. And that's what sucks about Chemist, he will take anything he can to use against you, even if you were in the RIGHT in the matter.

Get real. Stefan gave you alot without getting anything in return. Hardly makes him evil. It's time you drop the victim mentality.

People like me and Jim are fighting for TRUTH and JUSTICE, while he is spouting delusional BS and taking INVALID cheap cracks at others.

Great! When can you get started?

Or is copying and pasting your idea of "fighting for truth and justice". As near as I can tell, neither of you offer any intellectual insite into what you're copying
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Chemist,

Why are you such a coward that you will not answer the questions about

1) Your views of the full spectrum of feminist goals, including your knowledge of different types of feminism and books you have read.

Talk about "Fire with Fire" by Naomi Wolf and "The New Victorians" by Rene Denham and "Who Stole Feminism" by Christina Hoff-Sommers.

You have read books by feminists haven't you?

2) Your political views are relevant as well. Humor us.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chemist,
Again you prove that you don't know anything.

Stefan copied WHOLE PARAGRAPHS verbatim from other websites. Plaigerism by definition means that even if you copy one sentence verbatim without giving proper due credit, then it's plaigerism. Look it up.

What Stefan did technically was plaigerism.

Just because my advisors agreed with one thing you said out of one thousand things, doesn't mean they are on your side, you deluded doofbag.

I never said my advisors agreed with me 100 percent about everything, but they are generally on my side and do not BS like you do.

About the winston-wu.com site, I already told you, you dumbass, that Stefan repeats the lie that I was having sex with a bar girl on the day my baby was born. That is the stupidest shit in the world. He refuses to take off that lie for obvious reasons, he wants to believe it. So how can you claim that it's accurate?

Again, for the billionth time, the sex scene with Mary Ann took place over a YEAR before my baby was born! Plus Mary Ann left Angeles back in February of 2007. Anyone here, including Stefan, can take her picture and go to her bar and ask the management when she left and they can confirm that. So if she left back in Feb 2007, how could we have been together here in Jan 2008?

Plus, he used stolen pictures.

The rest of his site is mostly opinion. If I was rich, I could sue to have him take it down. Plus, it is illegal for him to use my full name as the domain name, just like if I created a website called http://www.microsoft-corporation.com using its name in the domain to make it look like the official company site, would be illegal.

I flamed the aunt cause of what I heard she said from Dianne, not cause I talked to her personally. I explained that long ago. How can you be so f***ing stupid as to have me explain such a simple thing? My God.......

Again, you NEVER won the $1000 and you know it, or else you are insane and deluded and a total fruitcake. I asked you to produce evidence from my own words that this aunt forbid or commanded Dianne not to stay with me. You never did. That's the bottom line. Just cause you THINK she did, isn't proof.

My God you're dumb. And you don't live in the real world either. You actually think that just cause you THINK she said something, means she said it? Golly.

And just cause the aunt doesn't like me isn't proof that she forbid her to stay with me. What kind of lame logic is that? You clearly belong in an institution. I wouldn't even trust you to drive a car and make simple decisions.

My God, this is frickin waste of time. You keep repeating the same lies and shit and acting like you have amnesia and forcing me to repeat the same facts over and over again. f**k!

Now Moscowsummernights and DelphiPro can see that you have amnesia too.

As for your question, I can name 100 things I did that were charming and generous in Russia. I bought many dinners for girls and charmed them while touching them. They were clearly flattered.

Three examples that you asked for of being generous:

1. I bought Natasha E of Tula an Amber bracelet from Latvia.
2. I treated a girl that I barely knew to a $50 meal at a Japanese restaurant, but she turned out to be a racist bitch. She was Anna of capital tours Moscow and her picture is in my photojournals.
3. I gave taxi money to blonde Anna after going out with her in Moscow.

Three examples of being charming:

1. I charmed Olga in Volgograd into sleeping with me.
2. I charmed a college girl named Elena in Volgograd into going out with me even though she didn't know me.
3. Ditto with Katya bombshell of Volgograd too.

I shouldn't have done these things of course. I am generous to those who deserve it.

As for 3 examples of how you are a fraud:

1. You claim to KNOW that Jim is not a corporate international exec.
2. You claim to KNOW that Dianne's sister Sarah doesn't like me and is only being polite.
3. You claim to KNOW that the aunt commanded Dianne not to stay with me, even though you have no evidence for it.

There's no way you can know these things nor cite them as facts. No honest sane person would do that.

As to the Stefan's birthday thing, you dipshit, you keep FORGETTING you moron that his girlfriend was given an allowance of $100 a week by Stefan, which is exactly what he was giving me too! THAT MEANS YOU DIPSHIT THAT ROSA AND I HAD THE EXACT SAME INCOME, but of course, she got more on top of that in terms of cash and random gifts as well.

I already told this to you many times, so why do you keep pretending you didn't hear it?

That's $400 a week that Rosa was getting. So can you tell me how she was being generous by spending $2 for her man? ANSWER!

Now that Rosa and I were equal, how can you say $2 is more than $40, even in proportion?

Just by this example alone, anyone can see that you're full of it, if you deny such an obvious thing.

Your methodology is erroneous. If you were really a truth seeker, you'd say that I'm a good person cause most people who met me and know me do like me. I gave you ample evidence of this. Yet again you are blind to it all. You only see what you want to see.

My God, you're an asshole who keeps wasting my time. Maybe I ought to ban you and go against my principles after all.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Although I know nothing about Winston's quarrel with this strange character, I have to say regarding this "amnesia" that I have never had to repeat myself 17 times to someone who simply refuses to listen to reason on the scenarios where IMBRA is unfair, but rather acts like a zombie and keeps coming and coming and coming.

I mean...is this Stefan's lover? Why the f**k does Chemist care so much about this guy Stefan when Stefan can very well come talk with Winston himself.

OK. I just saw that website...and I can understand that, if there is some kind of feud going on between Winston and Stefan...then there is obviously some good ammunition that Stefan has.

But that would mean that Chemist is either Stefan or his lover.

I did not know from initially looking at HappierAbroad about this prostitution angle nor about this business of releasing pornographic photos of oneself (the biggest crime being the poor quality of those photos).

The anti-IMBRA cause does not want to be linked with promotion of that kind of stuff (although stopping feminist laws against men seeing whores and evangelist laws against porn are valid men's rights issues).

Everyone I know who opposes IMBRA would never promote the idea that a man see a prostitute.

But no heterosexual male with a life would bother to produce an entire website dedicated to condemning another man for having that attitude either. Are Chemist/Stefan religious freaks?

And where I would agree that the prostitution and porn and abortion criticism's leveled against Winston would be valid criticisms if made by someone who doesn't obsess about it all and doesn't think new laws need to be enacted (against the first two anyway)...I don't see at all why this Chemist/Stefan combo saw any problem with a man shacking up with an 18 year old.

Most real men would say that that is not just legal but recommended.

Anyway, since I started talking about the separate issue of IMBRA, an issue that has nothing to do with prostitution and porn, something good has come out of it.

Chemist actually helped the anti-IMBRA cause a lot because it got me started again on the subject and I was able to write to some important people in Washington in the past few days and I got an interesting response from someone in the US Justice Department that shows there is concern for men's rights.

I don't waste my time.

I am normally far too busy to work on this.

If I were available full-time like Grunt, I would ask Men's Rights advocates to raise $20,000 for me to work 4 months on this sort of thing.

Who here can work full-time for men's rights for money?

There can be some reasonable cash involved.

Anyway, here is some text from the draft of another article I will publish this week. Chemist gave me the inspiration to write it:

Simply put, the US Constitution says that all police matters such as domestic violence are to be left to the states. While the entire IMBRA law + VAWA and all federal financing for feminist organizations are anathema to anyone who fought for the US Constitution in the US military, many men including myself would bury the hatchet with the feminists and let them continue to collect their illegal federal grants if they helped remove the most atrocious part of IMBRA.

I wouldn’t mind if a dating website did a sex offender check on me and other customers in order for me to be able to meet women on their site.

There would be a one-time delay to be accepted as a good guy…kind of like waiting to be carded at the door of a bar.

What I do mind is the clause that forces foreign women to “sign in writing� that they read a man’s background BEFORE communication can begin. This would be like a bartender forcing every man in the bar to refrain from speaking with anyone woman present until after the woman reads and signs a lot of inappropriate personal history.

But even that isn’t the real problem. If I could start to say hello to a woman in a bar while the bartender passed her my background, we would still be talking and she could glance down at the document at any time and decide if she wants to continue talking.

Frankly, it wouldn’t matter if the document that a woman has to sign just states what the man’s favorite color is: the logistical nightmare of getting each woman to sign will lead to serious violations of the Right to Assemble as I will now show via three realistic scenarios A and B and C:

A)
1) I am in Moscow on a Saturday morning with a flight back to Boston the next day. Someone I had flown to meet that week turned out not to be the love of my life.

2) Because it is 20 below Celsius outside, I go online and find someone else in Moscow and write to her. This woman had given her phone number to the agency with the hope that this information would be given out to American men. But the online agency cannot give me her phone number or forward an email from me until after the woman reads her email.

3) If the woman has no email (dating sites have left their profiles up) the woman will never see an IMBRA notification to approve and the man will never get her phone number.

4) If the woman will only read her email when she gets to work on Monday, she will approve of contact but the man will be home in Boston, possibly forever

5) In Russian culture, unlike US culture, the woman probably would have met the man Saturday night if she had become aware of his interest Saturday morning.

6) Remember that it was her wish that her phone number be broadcast to anyone who might be interested.

7) Thus the logistics of the “written approval clause� has violated the US Right to Assemble as well as the UN Charter of Human Rights.

B)

1) I am in Moscow and popped into a dating agency on a Friday evening at 4:30PM after business meetings took most of the working day. I plan to fly home to Boston on Sunday.

2) Someone wonderful catches my eye and the agency employees immediately phone her and tell her VERBALLY that my IMBRA check was fine. She wants to meet me.

3) The employees tell the woman that she must rush to the agency by 5PM close of business to sign the affidavit that she read the IMBRA check.

4) The woman says she cannot make it by 5PM but could meet me at 6PM at the Pushkin Café (Moscow’s best meeting place).

5) The agency either tells us both that the meeting will NOT take place because of IMBRA or the agency fudges and lets the two of us meet. Obviously, the employees will have better things to do than show up at the Pushkin Café at 6PM with the documents to sign.

6) Alternatively the woman rushes to the agency but arrives only at 5:15PM when the employees are gone…but the American man is waiting outside the locked office doors to meet her and they both happily go on their date.

C)

1) I have plenty of time to spend in Moscow when an agency makes an appointment for 9AM the next morning for a woman to sign IMBRA documents and meet me.

2) The agency employee is late coming to work the next day, however, and the woman and I had arrived on-time and started talking outside the locked agency doors.

3) As the woman and I leave the building to start a nice date, the agency employee sees us and screams “You are not allowed to talk with each other yet!�

4) The woman and I laugh as we keep going on our way. What is the employee going to do, call the Moscow police and say we violated a US law?

5) Here IMBRA has violated my rights because the agency might have to hate me for making them liable for whatever happens to our friendship.

You can see how the above scenarios, seldom discussed even on ODR, outline the circumstances under which many agencies do NOT comply with IMBRA because it would be simply too ridiculous to do so. In B and C, the woman’s expressed desire to be with someone particular is blocked or attempted to be blocked by the US Nanny State. In A, the woman’s previously stated desire for her information to be given out is blocked and, after she corresponds with the man who is home in Boston, she can be very angry that her wish had not been granted on Saturday when the man was still in her home city.

They bring to mind the book “1984� where the government actively hampered interpersonal relationships. The climax of that book was when something the protagonist Winston said in private was “disclosed� to his girlfriend Julia and their relationship destroyed. That book was written anonymously, by the way. Few know that Eric Blair wrote it because his fake screen-name was “George Orwell.�

The Attorney General and the feminist organization TJC can stop the impending challenge and bury the hatchet if they simply note that the signature clause must be modified to adjust for the fact that people are not always online where they can click on a webmail button that qualifies as an IMBRA signature. Many of the best Russian women have no Internet connection and the Internet cafes are going out of business because the young male gamers DO now have home connections. You cannot ban the old technology of phoning and snail mail. The best compromise is that women who want phone calls and snail mail also get a call or snail mail from the agency, at the earliest possible date, with the results of the background check.

1) Verbal “signatures� must be allowed (recorded if need be).

2) Pre-signed IMBRA waivers must be allowed for women to sign who want to be called by a man on a Saturday when agencies are not staffed

The provision of the background checks must not slow down communication that otherwise would have occurred with no law.

Meanwhile, the rules of Internet anonymity, upheld in the CDA decision, must still apply…meaning that the men and women are really only giving their real name and backgrounds based on the honor system. IMBRA, curiously, respects this…which shows the real intent of the law was different from its stated intent. Because real criminals can use fake names, IMBRA only hurts the innocent by harassing them in scenarios like the 3 described above. If harassment was not the purpose of the law, authorities must respond favorably regarding verbal signatures and pre-signed waivers.

Otherwise, we can get the courts to scrap the entire law plus the continuation of federal funding for the organizations that got it enacted.

Please read http://www.onlinedatingrights.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Chemist,

Now that I think about it, perhaps Moscowsummernights is right in this case. You should be banned because your comments and posts clearly indicate that you are either a fraud interesting in spreading lies and not interested in the truth, or you are an insane delusional person with mental illnesses or amnesia at least. This has been repeatedly shown in your pattern of behavior in your posts.

But since there is a board on this forum for bashers and flamers, I will confine you to there instead of banning you altogether. It's the only fair compromise between us. If you post anymore on the other boards outside of that, the posts will be deleted.

If you wish to respond to my last post to you in this thread, you may do so in the flaming bashing board as well.

Regards,
WuMaster
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jim,
By the way, I did NOT post pornographic pictures of myself on my site. Those were stolen or hacked from my yahoo email account, by Stefan or another one of his stooges.

I've explained that a billion times.

Plus, he lies on there that I was with a bar girl on the day my baby was born. That is so stupid. The bar girl in those photos happened in December 2007, while my baby was born in January 2008, that's a year apart.

I can prove this easily. Take a picture of the girl in the pictures, Mary Ann (I have a full close up photo of her face in my Philippines collage) and go to her bar, Typhoon and ask the management about her. They will tell you that she left town back in February 2007 and I haven't heard from her since. Those are the facts and anyone here can confirm them. Stefan now lives here in Angeles too, so he could go confirm this, but he won't, because he wants to believe only trash about me, cause trash is what is in him all day.

Do you understand?

You can check my character and credibility in the following ways I outline here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/References.htm
Last edited by Winston on October 7th, 2012, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MoscowSummerNights wrote: But no heterosexual male with a life would bother to produce an entire website dedicated to condemning another man for having that attitude either. Are Chemist/Stefan religious freaks?
W: By the way Jim, you are right about the above. No normal person would do that. But what's even worse is that no normal person would despise and continually want to bring down another person who is INNOCENT and NEVER did them wrong! Wouldn't you agree?

To this day, Stefan has never been able to cite even one instance where I ever did ANYTHING morally or ethically wrong to him. His hatred and desire to damage me at all costs is totally insane and unjustified. Surely this man is whacked and a nutcase.

Even in movies, the bad guy usually has some valid reason for hating the good guy. But villains like Stefan, Chemist or my other enemies have not even one valid reason.

What do you think of that?

MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

I don't know the details here...but I do understand the normal mentality of traitor males who condemn men who date overseas.

Their mentality is simple envy. They have fat old wives who control them and don't have the guts or IQ to make the switch to a new country and a much more beautiful woman.

However...you say Stefan et all are living in the Philippines. Is Stefan somehow hitched to an old fat cow? If so...they hate you for being free and getting what they want.

If they were happy and just noticed you wallowing in a world of bar girls and a lack of financial success, they would just pity you and ignore you.

So take it as a compliment: they somehow wish they were you in order to hate you so much.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MoscowSummerNights wrote:I don't know the details here...but I do understand the normal mentality of traitor males who condemn men who date overseas.

Their mentality is simple envy. They have fat old wives who control them and don't have the guts or IQ to make the switch to a new country and a much more beautiful woman.

However...you say Stefan et all are living in the Philippines. Is Stefan somehow hitched to an old fat cow? If so...they hate you for being free and getting what they want.

If they were happy and just noticed you wallowing in a world of bar girls and a lack of financial success, they would just pity you and ignore you.

So take it as a compliment: they somehow wish they were you in order to hate you so much.
W: No, Stefan is married to someone who looks like a little girl. You can see a picture of them in his wife's blog here:

http://rosas23.blogspot.com/2008/02/whe ... sband.html

He has no logical reason to hate me. He hates everybody in fact. No one who has ever worked for him has ever parted amicably with him. Some people are like that, they thrive on hating others and seeking the worst in others, or imagining the worst in others. It's weird, but some are like that. It makes no sense to me though.

He has a lot of money, but my experiences and inner life is richer than his.

MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

I understand better now.

Russia and Eastern Europe are not at all like the Philippines. There is so much opportunity here that no young woman is going to go out with an old man no matter what unless it really is his personality and looks.

Now I understand what got the evangelist Christians to ally with the feminists on IMBRA. IMBRA should have only targeted the Philippines and Thailand, but it would of course still be an outrageous interference in human interaction.

If Chemist is anything like Stefan, what I think is going on is that they feel they are like criminals and they think something like IMBRA helps make them look cleaner.

Then there is Stockholm Syndrome...where men living with women in the Philippines think they love the western feminists who hold them hostage in terms of regulations on their lives.

In any event, for a male to be pro-IMBRA means that he has nothing but hatred for his fellow males and wants to be seen as "better" than them. But saying that western feminism is OK while living in the Philippines with an 18 year old? That is about as mentally sick a position as I could ever imagine.
DelphiPro
Freshman Poster

Post by DelphiPro »

Ok guys. I did this on another site so I'm going to do it here. Since there seems to be a prevailing opinion that people who have a problem with IMBRA are a bunch of crybaby losers who can't get dates and are throwing tantrums because rational thinking women's rights activists are taking their mail-order brides away.

I mean, Chemist thinks MoscowSummerNights lives alone and can't get dates because "that's the kind of person who has a problem with feminism and IMBRA".

So, let's hear what a feminist has to say. This person is a member of N.O.W., has been for the past 20 years, and adamantly fights for equality, opportunities and protection for women.

Let's see what HE has to say. Cut 1, GO:

"Your logic is false, it is the same as saying, God is Love, Love is Blind, Ray Charles was Blind, Ray Charles is, therefore God."

"A free will meeting people site is not the same as a marriage broker, no matter how you spin it. You are barking up the wrong tree."

"And I am sorry you think free speech is something that can be easily tossed in the trash, I do not."

"These are mature adult women here, I do not see why they should have government regulated babysitters. I think that shows a lack of respect for the intelligence and independence of women."

"...regulations do not fix the problem. This very website has ads looking for people, as does craigslist and the local newspapers... You are barking up the wrong tree if you think you can federally regulate dating."

"You do not hold a newspaper liable if you buy a car advertised in a newspaper that turns out to be a lemon. You can not hold the owners of a message board responsible for every message on the board."

"The marriage broker was the guy...he used a message board..he could have also taken out a classified ad, distributed posters around town or just showed up...."

"Would you then call for the regulation of the printing presses? Make the newspapers around the world meet your requirements or hold the airlines responsible for what their passengers do?"

"You may feel like trashing the constitution and changing it here and there to suite your needs, but I consider that tatamount to treason."

"Over-regulation in the US will only drive websites to other countries or offshore."

"Her desire to protect women is noble, but her methods are mad, without logic, foresight ...just a knee jerk reactionary with tunnel vision who can not see the forest through the trees."

There you have it. Here are the words of a self-proclaimed feminist who is a proud member of the National Organization of Women for the past 20 years who believes that NOW has done more to promote equal rights and opportunities and protection for women than anyone else in the U.S.. Yet, if you read his words, he seems to think that IMBRA, or any law the polices (regulates, monitors or whatever word you prefer) the internet personals ads (from the U.S., Russia, the Philippines or Mars) is a CROCK OF BALOGNY.
Get Government out of the Personals and out of our personal lives.