Dating divorced or older foreign women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Dating divorced or older foreign women

Post by patrick »

Recently i was having a discussion with a friend about dating foreign women. He, and many others think it's no problem to date divorced foreign women or older (30+) women or women who already have children as long as they're good women. Those women also deserve good husbands, that kind of shit.

What do you think about this.
Isn't it a fact that once you divorced once, it's more likely to divorce again. Like Liz Taylor. So why not go for a younger girl who's never been married, the chances you'll not divorce are much higher.

And also, why go abroad and date "2nd class" women, like older women who can't find a husband in their own country, so they find you, some foreign sucker who is willing to have a try.
Same goes for women with children.

So what do you think. It's very obvious this happens all the time. Just go to Thailand and you'll for sure see a "rich" westerner with a Thai woman who used to be a prostitute or already has children.

Why don't go for something better when you go abroad? There's plenty of choice.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I agree, going abroad is a significant investment of time, money, energy and language training. I will not make this effort for local throwaways.

The sad fact however is that women destroy quickly. After 20 years old, much of the difference between a foreign woman and American woman equalizes, they've both slept around. After 25 years old, they both have children and are divorced. If you want a good woman 20 is the make or break point. But at that age most local guys are trying to get in her pants. As expats, we're always going to be left with mid-20 left overs at best, forget teenagers. Also forget beauty queens, most of the girls whom want to date foreigners are the rejected local ones - either too fat, dress frumpy, less feminine, more tomboyish, ect. I agree that any man can go abroad and find a woman. I'm now jaded though and I think it's much harder though to find a traditional and attractive woman.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

so does this mean it's more safe to choose a foreign wife who's already been damaged?

I mean, sometimes you come across beautiful, 25-30yo women on dating sites who have never been married or don't have kids.
Do we have to look at them with more suspicion. You know, golddiggers, girls with psychological problems etc or is 20 really the breaking point in every country in the world? Not every country is the same.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

If a woman isn't married by her mid twenties then she's either a virgin who studied hard, or she's had several boyfriends.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Patrick, please punch your "friend" for me. He is a retard who deserves no friends in life. In fact it sounds like the thing a AW would say! This is so stupid because 99% of these women ARE DAMAGED GOODS - they live in terrible desperation and they will take it out on their "husband" - Look at these horror stories - the first one is about how a bride takes a man's house:

http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/arti ... n-roulette

http://www.aussielegal.com.au/forum/for ... D~4954.htm

http://www.safety-security-crazy.com/ru ... scams.html

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/wo ... 447049.ece
Last edited by polya on July 29th, 2012, 2:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

patrick wrote:so does this mean it's more safe to choose a foreign wife who's already been damaged?

I mean, sometimes you come across beautiful, 25-30yo women on dating sites who have never been married or don't have kids.
Do we have to look at them with more suspicion. You know, golddiggers, girls with psychological problems etc or is 20 really the breaking point in every country in the world? Not every country is the same.
The first thing any golddigger does is move to a big city. I would rather date a divorced woman from a small town than date an unmarried women from Bangkok, Manilla, Shanghai or Tokyo.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

99% of the single, childless "attractive" (whatever that means) women I have met abroad have all been used and or were mentally damaged. They were golddiggers, liars and women with serious abuse issues. No matter how "good" they looked they were pretty bad and seemed to wander from one relationship to the next. One woman I knew almost bordered on retarded! ...Long story. Not sure if she was or wasn't. Anyhow though the best women I have met abroad often had children and are very down to earth. They are serious about building a future and they respect themselves. Not all women with kids are bad or have been used up. Some suffered the fact that simply their relationships did not work out. But they are still motivated, respectful and bright. Women abroad with children are quite different from your typical usa/uk/canadian man hating types.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

designer wrote: Not all women with kids are bad or have been used up. Some suffered the fact that simply their relationships did not work out. But they are still motivated, respectful and bright. Women abroad with children are quite different from your typical usa/uk/canadian man hating types.
I totally agree with you. Most Filipina single moms, have men that either cheat on them or abandon them completely. As a result, they have a vested interest in finding a foreign guy that's reliable no matter how poor he is. In addition, foreign single moms are often the most trustworthy women you will find.