Winston, so why are you still in Taiwan??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A video rant I made about Taiwan.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

"Taiwan Girls Talk Back To The Evil Winston Wu"

Post by Jester »

Winston i don't like the nitpicking content - even if true, it doesn't seem productive.

BUT ----

Compared to the past, you do seem to be making an effort to be more animated (which comes across as authentic) on the video. Good for you!

I would love to see an internet dating site specifically designed to get you laid in Taiwan. You could speak in Mandarin, say why Taiwanese girls are cold, and they could respond and argue with you. Like a forum. But before they can post, they have to register with pic, age, birthdate and time, marital status etc...

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

Winston. I think the only reason why you are still staying Taiwan is that you can't leave your comfort zone.
And the reason why are Taiwanese people so closed to stranger is probably the same.
Dissing Taiwanese people all the day won't change anything.

I hope you can go France. I 'v heard some rumors about French women love asian guys. I wonder if it is true.
And I hope you can score one as hot as her. :D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHacxZmEu38&feature=plcp[/youtube]

I am very expect your report. :D
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

polya wrote:
Winston wrote:This is a good question, but I think I've already explained this many times. Didn't you read in the other threads?

Winston is doing what's right for him NOW - he has gone abroad, got married, had a son. Now he needs to do other things e.g. save for a house or find a new career. We can't travel and live like Playboys 100% of the time. The fact is, Winston has done more than 99% of us so now he's focusing on other things he needs - e.g. security, a house, a business/career,....
He never got married, wtf. He had a bastard son yes...
Rawr!!! The claws are out. Winston was engaged to a blonde Russian girl and I think he was engaged to his babies' mom in the Philippines & this was a de facto marriage - it's not my business to find out if he actually married her or not. However, Winston has left the US, written a guide on Russia so good it's at Elena's Models website (which is how I found him), so my post was right.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

i'm sure he would like to go to France but that's very expensive. I think China is a better option at the moment.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

Come on Winston!
You really should leave Taiwan and go find another dating-utopia for us.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Naoki wrote:Winston. I think the only reason why you are still staying Taiwan is that you can't leave your comfort zone.
And the reason why are Taiwanese people so closed to stranger is probably the same.
Dissing Taiwanese people all the day won't change anything.

I hope you can go France. I 'v heard some rumors about French women love asian guys. I wonder if it is true.
And I hope you can score one as hot as her. :D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHacxZmEu38&feature=plcp[/youtube]

I am very expect your report. :D
Yes, I've been to France and I can say that French women are a lot more receptive to Asian men than any other White race with the possible exception of German girls.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

eurobrat wrote:French women typically only have relationships with French men, I don't know what your talking about.
That's because French men are the only ones who can put up with them LOL :D
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Re: "Taiwan Girls Talk Back To The Evil Winston Wu"

Post by pete98146 »

Jester wrote:Winston i don't like the nitpicking content - even if true, it doesn't seem productive.

BUT ----

Compared to the past, you do seem to be making an effort to be more animated (which comes across as authentic) on the video. Good for you!

I would love to see an internet dating site specifically designed to get you laid in Taiwan. You could speak in Mandarin, say why Taiwanese girls are cold, and they could respond and argue with you. Like a forum. But before they can post, they have to register with pic, age, birthdate and time, marital status etc...

Winston, I think you are REALLY stuck in a rut. I see too much negativity and hatred spewing from your pores. It's not healthy for you. Sit back and look at what you talk about...it's all about your negative experiences with American women, then it's Filipino women and now it's Taiwanese women. Come on!!!!!! Enough is enough.

After watching JCs videos, I think it's time for to go back to the drawing board. What is the MISSION STATEMENT for this site? Only reason I come here is to interact with a few of the positive minded guys in the forum. Aside from that, your content has gotten progressively darker and more sad. What does it take for to go back to the Winston Wu of old? You remember him? The happy, peppy, positive wide eyed lad who ventured his way thru Russia? You know what? I miss that guy!

I'm fearful that this site will implode without a positive and organzied direction!!!!!!!! For the 1000th time, how can you survive and keep HAPPIER ABROAD alive when you spit out all this negative and redundant material? It becomes taxing for us to watch it as well. Hate to say it Winston but you've become the ultimate buzz kill. You said you got some money stashed away. If I may make a recommendation to you. Go take a trip to the beach all by yourself and get away from Taiwan for a couple of weeks and think HEAVILY about the future of Happier Abroad and more importantly what will it take to get Winston Wu out of his deep deep funk.

Before you hang your head, get pissed off and formulate your counter argument just take a deep breath and think about this topic. We all want you to succeed at HA. I'm not trying to hurt you Winston but I'm doing my best to shake you so you can wake up.

Reading a detailed rant about the coldness of Taiwanese women doesn't make me happy to go abroad. Vids like this (how to get a two story house in Chiang Mai Thailand for $48k do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41FsrPBz ... ure=relmfu
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

eurobrat wrote:French women typically only have relationships with French men, I don't know what your talking about.
You should see this.
http://www.happierabroad.com/Advice_Asian_Men.htm
France is another country in which Asian men (those who can speak French- a necessity there) have reported that they have been treated quite well by the local females. They were finally able to date as normal human beings should, and, quite possibly, get married as normal human beings should. Upon arrival in the US, however, they would more often than not again face ostracism from the majority of the US women.
I don't know if it is true or just a rumor.
But I think it worth try for Winston.
Because dating a white girl is always his biggest dream. He should pursuit it.