The Philippines: Devils Advocate

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

How are you OTA? How ya been?

How is your "close personal friend" Jesus Christ? How is that "future's code" working out for ya? Still worshiping the Jewish people? Still "outwitting" the Masons and Illuminati?

A question?

What do you call a person whom believes the world is a system of pure evil, and yet actively seeks ways to enrich themselves for their own personal gain and comfort by embracing the aforementioned system?

Oh, and BTW? I wouldn't be afraid to say anything I want to you in person BUT then again, WHY would I?

Only an idiot pets a rabid dog.

Only an idiot interacts with the arrogant homicidal types.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Re: Made A Study Of The Philippines

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

OutWest wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:

And personally I'm afraid of living in the Philippines, because I've always been a natural target even in the USA, and in the Philippines I believe even more so.

And what people don't know about me, what nobody knows, is that I'm unlike other people. If some Filipino family tried to extort me and think they could get away with that, I would go into their house and cut all their heads off their body, piece of cake, like it was nothing, and there wouldn't be a thing they could do about it.

They don't seem to have the brainpower to understand the wrong they do, and they think they can just get away with it, being a low IQ monkey of human being that they are. Well this German would show them that I personally have a million times their level of intellect, and a million times their nerve, and would show them that in life they are losers beyond description, and that their whole family is now dead.

People have no idea, and I feel sorry for them, I truly do.

I feel sorry for myself too, having to live in this world.

That is why I'm not afraid to die, what I'm afraid of is what I'm going to do when somebody like this tries to f**k with me, and what I'm going to do to them when they do.

And this goes for all people, if the police tried to f**k with me they would get killed too, I would think nothing whatsoever of going down to the police station and bring an AR-15 or AK-47 and shoot every person there, no problem whatsoever.

Or I can be a f***ing sissy boy and allow them to f**k me over, one or the other.....

And since I'm not for being a sissy boy, I would teach them a lesson.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate

What a degenerate lunatic. On one hand Filipinos are these devilishly clever shrewd manipulators beyond anything yet known on the planet, and in the next breath they are sub-human, low IQ monkeys?

So you, having a million times their intellect, let some village girl have her way with you and your German brilliance? What, your Aryan
brilliance could not keep up with the village girls?

Then, your only way of dealing with some family who takes advantage of your brilliant self is to say how you would kill them all and the police too? LOL

I think finally we all know what this is about, what your agenda is, in fact, I don't blame you!

If I woke up in the morning with grass stains on my knees and a rubber hanging out of my ass, I would be pissed too! We all feel your pain!

What a troll!

Outwest
Mindanao, Philippines
Hysterical!

Like a sheep in this life I knew you would say that, you are all too predictable. It's funny, I mean seriously, in all honesty with you, you cannot begin to imagine what I truly do think of you, if you knew you would hate my guts more than you are capable of comprehending. I look at you as if you were an ant, you make an imbecile look like a genius.....

And this is from all of your posts....

I would love to meet all you guys, so that I could see the losers that you are.

One thing about all message boards, they are all filled with a bunch of sorry excuses for human beings, the bigger losers of them all...

And those people who have intelligence, they are always shot down by all the losers. This is why all message boards have no value to them, because of losers like you and Outwest. You are all sheep is what you are, nothing more, brain dead sheep.

You are fat, you wear T-shirts, and you have low IQ's....

From the USA you are either a biker or a hillbilly, or a social reject of some kind....

This is why you don't mind the living conditions in the Philippines and don't even think twice about it because back in the USA you were low class there as well...

I'm trying to show the other kind of people, the white middle class type of guy, that the Philippines is not some paradise like Hawaii.....

But you guys keep laughing and I'm glad that I can make you laugh, although I doubt you really did laugh, I think you just like to try and make fun, because that is your nature to do so.

In my opinion, you are what's called "scum".....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
Sorry those village girls had their way with you dude, but you are a fruit loop. You forgot about your murder threats on some unknown family? Really, you ARE funny! Haha..actually your profile of being some Buddha ass fits most of the Germans I see traveling in the Philippines, but not all. See, you can say what you want as you are sitting at your keyboard.

The Philippines is not any kind of paradise, though a few spots are not bad. Alona beach, or even better El Nido on Palawan are pretty good. If you knew anything of my opinion you would know I do not advise the Philippines for retirement except for a very few.
I have spent so many years living in the third world, that I am comfortable with poor people. If you had any idea, you would know that
a very decent house here can had or built for 4 or 5 million pesos- $100G or a bit more, though you can pay more than that in a popular area. I live comfortably with a maid, gardener, and several farm helpers. Uniform of choice anywhere else but home is
a good shirt, slacks and dress shoes. It's important how you dress here, and in many offices, overly casual is a sign of disrespect.

I doubt that many of us are worried about what you think of us. Why should we care?Whether more western men come to the Philippines or not is of no consequence to me. Frankly, I would rather that most stayed away, as most are a blight on the landscape.
The Philippines is just another place, like many, and you tend to get from it, what you bring to it.

You are so upset because you are DISILLUSIONED. Your fantasies were denied- it can be pretty harsh when that happens, better to have no illusions to begin with. You went to the Philippines with your superior German mind, and to your shock, you were apparently outwitted by some village girl or girls, who bent you over the barrel.Very shocking. You are evidently not cut out for places like the Philippines so don't waste your time going.

Well it's time to eat breakfast, better take my 175 lb "fat" self out to the patio, and remind myself of how miserable I am.

Outwest

Well when I was reading your posts before on the Philippines and thought you knew what you were talking about I don't recall you saying anything negative about it that's for sure. So tell me, you don't see things missing in your home?

Do you know just about every single person comes out and says they are having things missing from their home, and it turns out to be the maid. How many maids have you gone through so far?

You never talk about the negative, I can only wonder why?

By you not doing that, it makes it appear to the reader that it's some form of paradise out there.

Maybe you are just getting so much p***y all the time and there is so much p***y around you that you got "p***y goggles" on? You wake up so happy with so much p***y in your life that everything around you just seems so rosy, is that it?

Do you drink during the day to get rid of the elephants? How many drinks does it take to get rid of them?

Sounds like maybe you have isolated yourself into your own little world there and have everybody do everything for you.

Anything negative to say about the Philippines?
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Truthville wrote:How are you OTA? How ya been?

How is your "close personal friend" Jesus Christ? How is that "future's code" working out for ya? Still worshiping the Jewish people? Still "outwitting" the Masons and Illuminati?

A question?

What do you call a person whom believes the world is a system of pure evil, and yet actively seeks ways to enrich themselves for their own personal gain and comfort by embracing the aforementioned system?

Oh, and BTW? I wouldn't be afraid to say anything I want to you in person BUT then again, WHY would I?

Only an idiot pets a rabid dog.

Only an idiot interacts with the arrogant homicidal types.

I yet I can easily kick your ass, so that makes me the winner.....
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Re: What's The Philippines Good For?

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:This Philippines is good for p***y, p***y p***y p***y......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKTGHzVly8w

Go get yourself some, nothing wrong with that.....

1. Don't fall in love.

2. Hang onto your wallet really close.

3. Don't think you met the girl of your dreams even though it may seem as if you have.

4. Keep as low a profile as possible.

5. NEVER argue with ANY Filipino about ANYTHING, PERIOD! Or you will be asking for trouble on a silver platter....

6. Do not make business deals with Filipinos, just always tell them you'd like to but have no money.

7. If you have money and find a girl you just love to death, take her out of the Philippines, go live in say Chiang Mai in Thailand, or travel from place to place. You will get into a much better environment and be one on one with your Filipina, with you in 100% control steering the ship.

Signed,

Devils Advocate

By the way, I have noticed another very clear pattern, most of the time when somebody gets extorted or has a problem with the police and the courts it all started with number 5 in that list. By arguing with a Filipino about something. If you can avoid doing this at all and any costs, it will help a lot of the problems that you might run into.

What appears to happen is two things:

1. The Filipino is offended by what you have said.

2. They are opportunists, by arguing with them they use that to extort from you, to get revenge for instance and to make money at the same time.

It would be better to make believe you don't understand them and speak German to them and smile....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Well when I was reading your posts before on the Philippines and thought you knew what you were talking about I don't recall you saying anything negative about it that's for sure. So tell me, you don't see things missing in your home?

Do you know just about every single person comes out and says they are having things missing from their home, and it turns out to be the maid. How many maids have you gone through so far?

You never talk about the negative, I can only wonder why?

By you not doing that, it makes it appear to the reader that it's some form of paradise out there.

Maybe you are just getting so much p***y all the time and there is so much p***y around you that you got "p***y goggles" on? You wake up so happy with so much p***y in your life that everything around you just seems so rosy, is that it?

Do you drink during the day to get rid of the elephants? How many drinks does it take to get rid of them?

Sounds like maybe you have isolated yourself into your own little world there and have everybody do everything for you.

Anything negative to say about the Philippines?[/quote]

It is not my responsibility to warn fools. A word to the wise is unnecessary. I had a couple of housekeepers steal, but finally got a very good one.

Why all the projection? I rarely drink and have no elephants to deal with. I have work online and I have things to do with our Mango grove.

Negative about the Philippines? Well I have lived all over, but about the Philippines, my past comments about most of it being a third world shit hole and baldly in need of adult supervision pretty well cover it. I don't sell books, and have no business related to the Philippines, or promoting it. I have a pretty good life, but I am not average, or some transplanted American suburbanite.

All the usual third world cautions apply here. When I was working and living in Colombia during the hot part of the war with FARC, I thought I had a pretty good life, certainly not boring, and it was good for me. Most American men would not have liked it. A lot of experience is what you make of it.

Outwest
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Jeez, he just killed his credibility. Just another normal day on the Nuttier Abroad Forum.

Name one thing I said that wasn't credible? If you can name one thing you have credibility, if not you are the one who is the nutcase, and I'm the one with a million times your level of intellect....
Your childish outbursts indicate that you are not an objective source of information.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

MrPeabody wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:Jeez, he just killed his credibility. Just another normal day on the Nuttier Abroad Forum.

Name one thing I said that wasn't credible? If you can name one thing you have credibility, if not you are the one who is the nutcase, and I'm the one with a million times your level of intellect....
Your childish outbursts indicate that you are not an objective source of information.

Childish outbursts? I'm really glad you live within your own little world of stupidity and ignorance, please enjoy your stay there.

One thing is for absolute certain, I hate all of you mother fuckers, each of you is a f***ing piece of shit human being.

Thank God I don't have to have anything to do with you....

You can all go f**k yourselves.....

I'm all done with this f***ing loser forum.....
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I don't know who's worse...

A. OilTradingAcademy (DevilsAdvocate)
B. PeterAndrewNolan
C. Philosophical_Filipino (samurai_panda)

This is why the best posters are rarely on this forum and/or left the forum for good. It is hysterical how the worst posters of all-time (A & C) are on the forum at the same time now. Winston, get your bullshit forum together. Bring back BoycottAmericanWomen, BlueMurder, and OutsideoftheBox and you have the best party of the summer!

This forum is f***ing done!

I come here for shits and giggles now. Everyone that has any sense has left and the other great posters rarely show up. No point of being here except to get a good laugh.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

Phx wrote:I don't know who's worse...

A. OilTradingAcademy (DevilsAdvocate)
B. PeterAndrewNolan
C. Philosophical_Filipino (samurai_panda)

This is why the best posters are rarely on this forum and/or left the forum for good. It is hysterical how the worst posters of all-time (A & C) are on the forum at the same time now. Winston, get your bullshit forum together. Bring back BoycottAmericanWomen, BlueMurder, and OutsideoftheBox and you have the best party of the summer!

This forum is f***ing done!

I come here for shits and giggles now. Everyone that has any sense has left and the other great posters rarely show up. No point of being here except to get a good laugh.
Winston claims to spend too much time on the forum, yet a lunatic threatening to kill anyone who disagrees with him is allowed to post 41 times so far, and counting. :roll:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:I have studied the Philippines to a great degree now and I have found literally hundreds of stories EXACTLY like this one:

All the stories are EXACTLY the same, hundreds of them over and over again like broken records, which shows me as a scientist that these are all planned out, and these people are all talking to each other and doing the same exact things.

These people give new meaning to the world corruption, they are corruption in it's purest form.

The Philippines is a place to live life right on the edge and get p***y galore.....

If you don't have 10K in the bank though to buy your freedom if you get nailed you might think twice about going over there.
You all should watch that video above. It's horrifying and sick. It goes to show that you should never buy property in the Philippines, just rent an apartment or something. Also, never loan money to Filipinos. You don't need such people anyway. There's no logical reason to loan money to Filipinos who aren't going to even pay you back.

My expat friend in Palawan has had similar problems, but because he knows a retired governor there and powerful people, he's gotten out of them.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:Most men should not go to places like the Philippines, and it is certainly not some kind of ideal retirement destination- it only would work for a few men, not most.
Outwest this is a fairl bold statement. The kind I like, because you have something to say.

Care to elaborate?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:Nowhere in the world can a 50 year old man get himself a sweet 18 year old girl, and live in a society where everybody is too concerned about money to care about any moral aspects to this.
OK guys, who disagrees with DA here?

Where is this possible outside the Phils?

(Inquiring minds want to know...)
:wink:
Baron
Freshman Poster

Frigging Non-sense talks

Post by Baron »

I am not on anyone's side and let me make my clear statement after living 6 years in PHIL fighting every frigging single day in Manila.

This country is hell dirty now. 10% of the population treats Foreigners like Worms since they own the whole country and they really don't like to see
cheap charlie foreigners visiting PHIL and make their own judgment that PHIL is a very poor and cheap country blah blah.
Have you ever experienced this? Probably not. I have seen this enough when meeting up with real high class people.

next 10% of people, so called "Middle Class" are just barely hanging to survive but they are never any close to top 10%.

The rest 80% = you are in the dirty hole.

Since the poverty of this 80% segment is so severe, yes... things are being looked like, they need to squeeze other people's pocket
to make their living. However, this doesn't only apply to foreigners. the degree of squeezing the juice is harder toward foreigners. that's all.

However, I can surely say that most of the guys here didn't really even meet properly educated people. Not only by academic education, but
their own family's morality.

There are all kinds of dirty sick minded families but also there are enough numbers of families they don't believe in dirty acts even they are poor.
They are very simple.. If they can earn money to just live daily, they are very happy and they won't depend on anyone.

So, before saying all the crap blah blah non-sense talks saying in this country girls are bad bla blah, why don't you do your own research first and try to
study what can happen and how you will counteract on this situation?

That's how I landed my ass 6 years ago and still surviving in Manila working as a professional expat.

Well.. I can agree with you guys about avoiding wrong Filipina girls.

HOWEVER, when you meet the RIGHT ONE after several trials and errors, all your hard feelings will go away and all the sacrifice and emotional
stress you had will all go away. One Right Girl with the right Mentality will be the equalizer for your bad experience.

For my case, I am having a plan to get the f**k out of this dirty country myself too... However, I am so thankful to my Filipina wife and kids for being the right one for me
and giving me the most precious moments of Family life in my lifetime.

Keep digging guys. One Day, your effort will pay off.
If you don't think you can afford that effort, then forget about PHIL.
It is better that way.
If you see unusual things happening, tell yourself "Welcome to the Philippines!!" and you can finally understand the truth...
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:Most men should not go to places like the Philippines, and it is certainly not some kind of ideal retirement destination- it only would work for a few men, not most.
Outwest this is a fairl bold statement. The kind I like, because you have something to say.

Care to elaborate?
It's more a matter of simple reality- most western men are not prepared to live in the third world. They have lived relatively spoiled, not used to dealing with the hardships that many of those all around them may encounter. There are things that are inconvenient here
and few will fluff your pillow in the process. Standards of sanitation are far lower, and a host of various risks may bit the unwary. An inexperienced traveler can get bit pretty hard.

Most men want some version of the suburban comforts they are accustomed to. You have to learn how to navigate the immigration/visa issues, and there are a multitude of pitfalls with corruption, and just plain backward attitudes.

Living in the Philippines for whatever reason, including retiring here, is best for experienced adventuresome souls.
If you have the adventuresome quality, but not the experience, better to get some mentoring and then take some trips to get some experience, whether the Philippines or anywhere else. For the Philippines and many others as well, (Like most of Latin America)
the rule of law is not established to the point where it is any kind of retirement "haven". Sure, it can be done, but that is for the men who are willing to take some risks, gain experience, and who enjoy being outliers. If you have a decent income, Uruguay or Chile
are legally more established places. For all the talk, the actual numbers of men who do this kind of thing is very small, so as you see, most rule themselves out right from the get-go.

This kind of thing is simply not everyone's cup of tea. For a very few, it works just fine.

Outwest
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wait a second, so Devil's Advocate is Oil Trading Academy? If so, then HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We can all tell him: WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!

Remember how he used to debate us all and attack us for exposing the ugly truths about the Philippines? He kept defending Filipinas as God fearing Christian women, saying we were all wrong, etc.

Now he must feel like an idiot and realize how wrong he was and how right we were!

That's if he is OTA of course. If he is OTA he is not going to admit it.

I can't prove it with hard evidence like matching his IP, etc.

Baron,
Nice to see you back. If you leave the PH, are you taking your wife and kids with you? Where would you go? Why don't you try Thailand? Everyone says it's better there and higher quality and value.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne