There is no such thing as a 'strong' or 'independent' woman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This blog post makes some interesting points:

http://womenaresexists.blogspot.com/200 ... ng-or.html

Let's start with this, the google dictionary's defintion of strong: having strength or power greater than average or expected; "a strong radio signal"; "strong medicine"; "a strong man".

Ok. So a strong woman is a woman with greater strength or power than the average woman. Assuming this is possible, how could you measure such a thing? How does the particular woman in question know that she is stronger than average? Do you take a survey? Is this strength or character? Physical strength? Emotional?

When women say they are 'strong', they dont mean physically. They mean they are strong-willed.

This is what they truly mean when they say 'strong woman': obnoxious, inflexible, stubborn, loud-mouthed, opinionated, argumentative, confrontational, condescending, androgynous, misandrist.

If you ever notice, when a woman says she is 'strong', it is often phrased this way - "You can't handle a strong woman." This is a shaming tactic. This type of woman refuses to be flexible in any way. She's lost her femininity. If you refuse to deal with her, then she will say you arent a real man. Let's reverse this. Do women want a feminine man? I believe that all (straight) women seek a man that is stronger than she is. But it's not ok for a man to seek a woman who is more feminine than he is? A woman wants a masculine man. A man wants a feminine woman. Are men not entitled to obey the same biological instincts that women follow and which make us human, in this regard? These women have bought into the feminist lie that to be in any way feminine is demeaning (re: housewives, Asian women), and at the same time they try to be men. But they are at best caricatures of men (zenpriest). They take all of the stereotypically bad characteristics of men and grossly emulate them. (sidenote 1)

And if the so-called 'weak' man doesnt want her, then why doesnt she simply move on instead of trying to insult and shame him into submission? This is a case of the "if the world doesnt like me, then the world must change. Cause there certainly aint nothing wrong with me" syndrome.

I submit to you that there are no strong women. There are only women who seek to be more like caricatures of men. I could accept a woman saying she is strong if she had grown up say in somewhere that had no modern conveniences, or where she nearly starved but pulled herself up by the bootstraps to make something of her life, or any other such RARE event. The fact of the matter is that there are far more 'strong women' than there ever could be such events (in the United States).

The Independent woman.

When we live in a society, we are all interdependent. That's a fact. So just by extension there are no independent women. But I suppose their definition of independent means they dont need a man. I dispute that as well. I cant say this for every woman, but the very same women who claim independence also expect chivalrous behavior. Sure, she's independent, but you have to pay for the dates. Because, although she's independent, she also respects an old-fashioned man. Sure, she's independent, but when that bad boy in the club insults her, when there's heavy lifting to be done, when she has to walk across the street to her car at 3am, she wants YOUR protection (come on, be a man!). Sure, she's independent, but she still expects you to earn enough money to support her, just in case she decides to stop working. Sure, she's independent. That's why after your divorce she will raise your sons to be wimps without you, cause she dont need no stinking man, just his money.

It is not woman's place to be "strong" or "independent." Neither one of these is compatible with female instinct or biology.

sidenote 1: While society seeks to make women more masculine (deeper voices, dress, promiscuous behaviour, haircuts, jobs), it also seeks to make men less masculine. By this I mean that it is becoming more illegal to be manly everyday (see posts on sexual assault). These also include the war against boys in schools, the quotas for women for jobs and for college entry, ADHD, and family court. Is there any wonder chivalry is dying? But this also explains why AW are so attracted to bad boys. In a world where it is illegal to be manly, the only males who can (or will) be men are the criminals. Of course these thugs are guilty of the same behavior that women say they despise. (more later)

posted by TyHigs at 3:21 PM
1 Comments:
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

The precious few women I've meet who ARE genuinely strong try to avoid bragging about it. And even they admit that though they can get by on their own, they're happier with a man in their life.
Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster

Re: There is no such thing as a 'strong' or 'independent' wo

Post by Ice-Inc »

Majority of the women in the US society are not as you describe, most seek a partner, lover, husband, create a family. So those guys getting a cold shoulder from women need to look at themselves in the mirror to see the reason why.

It would have been better for you to cite examples of actual women who claim to be strong, independant, etc.

The US media now is in the hands of "Mind Benders" just like your article seeks to do because the percentage of the women you describe is a minority.

Currently there's Sarah Palin, Darling of the Republicans, in my opinion she is overtly aggressive, totally dysfunctional and a "Mind Bender"

Why?

Palin had paid to engage a lobbyist to garnish Federal money to be spent on useless projects in the past. Now she claims to have been doing the exact opposite. She's made claims of selling a Private Jet on eBay, the sale never actually materialized, the jet was sold privately.

Other allegations against Palin have surfaced of an extra marital affair in the same publication which blew the whistle on John Edwards extra marital affair.

So your article is the same, making exaggerated claims, "Mind Bender" like the mainstram US media sticking its head in the sand when the truth is somewhat different.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ice Ice,
It's easy and typical American style for you to claim that the problem must be me and others like me, but again, like I always say (which I've put at the top of my first collage), IF the problem is me then how come I don't have dating problems outside North America?

So you see, the same logic applies in reverse as well!

And no it's not all about money. I've elaborated on ten reasons why in this page: http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page94.htm that I don't want to hash out again.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster

Post by Ice-Inc »

Winston, I came across your posts way back in early 2002, there were 2 guys who were prolific posters, you and Frank - Looking for RW.

At first I could not understand why others were criticising you for every minor issue, the most trivial thing in your posts would create an outrage.

One thing sticks in my mind when you claimed a sexual conquest of a young beautiful blonde with baby blue eyes and had unprotected sex with her. Then the next day she blew you away. This episode of your Russian trip caused intense fury among the violent verbal thugs that populate other lists.

Subsequently I found out you were an American of Chinese heritage. In my mind I put your critics down as racists.

I think there is definately an element of racism and elitism in "white" US society which works against you, after this you need to analyze things like your conversation, maybe you communicate on things that your target group of model type 10's are not interested in?

I could go on and on, let's say dress style, model type 10's are into fashion in a big way whereas you dress in your own style which does not endure you to to the typical model like 10.

The list of items that may have caused your failure on the US dating scene could be endless.

I have visited the Philipines and noted that ethnic Chinese Filipines have a higher social and financial standing amongst the Filipine people which could help to explain why you are successful in the Philipines compared to the US.

Having said all of the above, if you seek long term relationships with web cam girls or bar fine girls then you have to expect an element of failure in your relationships even in the Philipines.

More another time.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Strong women...

Post by Shokkers »

I for one think there are strong women...the one I'm seeing now is not only physically strong (a fitness buff, emphasis on the BUFF), but she's also hard-working, independent and successful (a single mom and high-placed school official). So that's one definition of a strong woman.

My ex CLAIMED to be a strong woman, but apparently most of her strength was in her words (where I daresay a lot of women's power--not necessarily strength--lies). She did support two kids on her own, which was no picnic. I offered to help and it turned out she didn't need my help, was slightly resentful of it, and in her mind she was helping me.

The thing is, she'd buy huge, heavy, bullshit furniture and wait for ME to assemble it. And when we moved, I got to play pack mule. She'd say "I don't need your help! I'll pay another guy to do it!" So she claimed to be strong but did in fact need one or more men to get things done for her. I'm glad I'm out of that situation.

--K.K.
http://www.rockherworld.net
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ice Ice, the racism thing is definitely against me. But it's taboo to talk about it or complain about it, cause the US is supposed to be a race free society and it's all politically correct now to the point where anyone who complains is branded a loser and accused of having a victim mentality, etc.

But there are many guys on my list and in this forum who are white and having the same dating problems. Some haven't had a date in the US for years. And they are not all ugly. Some are good looking, others are successful in business or have Ph.D's.

You are right that I enjoy a higher status here in the Philippines, and that contributes to my success here with women in general, in addition to the openness of the general population and the enthusiasm that girls here have for meeting new people.

However, don't forget that one reason I do better than other Asian men in my situation is that I exude a charismatic, confident, carefree, happy go lucky carefree attitude in my personality that attracts some women. Most Asian men don't have this, but are serious, solemn, timid, and overly introverted. Even in Russia where the women did not like my race, they tended to enjoy my personality at least. And that's one reason I got to film and photo so many of them, they felt relaxed around me and I had a way of making them feel good about themselves.

Speaking of strong women, I've also noticed that when an American woman claims that she's sensitive, what she means is that you'd better watch what you say around her, or she could twist it into an insult and get offended. In other words, she's sensitive to criticism or anything that could be interpreted as criticism. But she is NOT sensitive to your needs or to others.

Anyone else ever met a "sensitive" woman like that?

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Wow. How could Tyhigs sit there and type all of that out???
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

You guys need to come to China.

Women are feminine and strong and capable. Just like AW were pre-1960.

When was the last time you saw a woman soldering an electric vehicle's battery? Or sitting on the back of a motorcycle holding a 15 foot length of pipe as her bf drove them through town?

Did I mention that both of these women were dressed more femininely than any AW? Boots with 3" heels, a skirt, sexy top -- they looked great.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

globetrotter wrote:You guys need to come to China.

When was the last time you saw a woman soldering an electric vehicle's battery? Or sitting on the back of a motorcycle holding a 15 foot length of pipe as her bf drove them through town?

Did I mention that both of these women were dressed more femininely than any AW? Boots with 3" heels, a skirt, sexy top -- they looked great.
Yes, but in the next breath you describe how materialistic they are.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

J.Adama wrote:
globetrotter wrote:You guys need to come to China.

Yes, but in the next breath you describe how materialistic they are.
So what? You are saying that women cannot be feminine and strong and capable and I see that everyday.

If you want to 'Yes, but...' to infinity you can convince yourself to not do anything.

There is a huge tendency for guys who sit at home in the USA and post to fora where you guys simply want the impossible. You want women who don't exist even when others outside the USA show you that better (NOT perfect) women are to be had. This attitude is just self-defeating.

Accept the world as it is and work within that framework.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ahh, well you are mostly correct on that one. I thought materialism might be a deal breaker, not that it is universal female trait like you do though. I could be wrong.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Someone wrote that women cannot be feminine and strong, I cited a counter example, then you mentioned materialism - a totally irrelevant concept to whether or not women can be both feminine and strong. You are bringing in other qualities that were not in the original statement and have no logical bearing upon its truthfulness.