You guys are so deluded, it´s ridiculous...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

You guys are so deluded, it´s ridiculous...

Post by WuFan »

you guys still believe in game and that looks aren´t important for getting girls. ROFL.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Pretty sad ....to see that...but still if this came from puahate....I hold my reservation. Guys from puahate sometimes make this stuff up.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

chanta76 wrote:Pretty sad ....to see that...but still if this came from puahate....I hold my reservation. Guys from puahate sometimes make this stuff up.
Then why don´t you create your own fake male model profile and find out yourself?

Warning: May cause severe depression and lead to suicide.

Some of the dozens of girls that messaged my fake profile:

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

These are the types of women you should avoid at all costs! I wouldn't date them because they're the worst of the worst. These kinds of experiments always bring out the most materialistic, selfish, gold-digging, feminist bitches on the planet. It doesn't make me depressed because I know I will most likely never date these type of women anyway!
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

zboy1 wrote:These are the types of women you should avoid at all costs! I wouldn't date them because they're the worst of the worst. These kinds of experiments always bring out the most materialistic, selfish, gold-digging, feminist bitches on the planet. It doesn't make me depressed because I know I will most likely never date these type of women anyway!
that´s because they´d reject you on sight.

If you were male model looking they´d be nice and friendly to you. You´d never even think about looking for girls abroad.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

WuFan wrote:
zboy1 wrote:These are the types of women you should avoid at all costs! I wouldn't date them because they're the worst of the worst. These kinds of experiments always bring out the most materialistic, selfish, gold-digging, feminist bitches on the planet. It doesn't make me depressed because I know I will most likely never date these type of women anyway!

If you were male model looking they´d be nice and friendly to you. You´d never even think about looking for girls abroad.

If you were a male model you wouldn't be interested in any girls, all you would want to do is suck dick and get dick stuck up your ass.....

These guys pictures you have are all fags, if you cannot tell that then obviously you're lost.

I'm a good looking guy, and I can assure you looks is way over played in importance.

I did a test of this myself. All my life I have owned flashy expensive sports cars, to impress. Women look at me a lot in these type of cars.

But one time I did a test and drove around a Hyundai car, a basic hatchback model, the cheapest car in the USA. And low and behold women looked at me in a completely different manner, they looked at me and said to themselves "good looking guy, too bad he's poor"....

I could see it on their faces, women are not good at hiding their feelings and emotions with body language and facial expressions.

That showed me that looks is highly overrated, women really want money, simple as that.

Women are incredibly shallow human beings, and they are horny as can be.

If you want to get a women you have to lower yourself down to her level and think like she does, and let her know without actually telling her that she no longer has to use her hand and finger to rub her clit anymore, that now she can have what she truly needs and you are there to give it to her.

At the same time though looks will get you in the door a lot of times.

Another thing is if you have a big dick, say 10 inches or 12 inches, all the girls will talk about you, and you'll have girls coming to you all the time wanting to get some of that big dick. Girls absolutely love a big dick, don't let any of them tell you otherwise. Girls love big dicks and money, simple as that.

No wonder this is a dog eat dog world.....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

WuFan wrote:

True. But most of these women are shallow and materialistic anyway. I wouldn't want to date them even if I was a male model.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

zboy1 wrote:
WuFan wrote:

True. But most of these women are shallow and materialistic anyway. I wouldn't want to date them even if I was a male model.
ALL women all over the world are shallow. It´s human nature. They just don´t want to appear shallow so they say "I love your personality. You are so funny etc..." when in reality they are only with you because they like your looks or because you have money. Men are the same way, too. We couldn´t care less if a girl is smart, saves starving kids in Africa and so on. If she is ugly and fat we simply aren´t attracted to her and don´t consider her dating material. If you believe otherwise you are deluding yourself.
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

WuFan wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
WuFan wrote:

ALL women all over the world are shallow. It´s human nature. They just don´t want to appear shallow so they say "I love your personality. You are so funny etc..." when in reality they are only with you because they like your looks or because you have money. Men are the same way, too. We couldn´t care less if a girl is smart, saves starving kids in Africa and so on. If she is ugly and fat we simply aren´t attracted to her and don´t consider her dating material. If you believe otherwise you are deluding yourself.

Agreed....
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I used to have a coworker who was Navajo (American Indian). He told me that in the old days, the value of a man in his tribe was dependent on the size of his sheep herd. ;)

Men wants bigger t&a (tits and ass) and women want bigger sheep herds. Sounds about right.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

That was an interesting social experiment. Albeit PUA hate is way more out of touch than even this forum. That place is creepy-as-hell, but I digress...

The thing is, we want looks also. If some fat girl on OKCupid is like "I want your cock" MOST of the time we'd close that window.

How many guys are cocky enough to be both good looking AND forward enough to tell some girl on the net that he wants to f**k her? Major turn on. And he looks like that and he's NOT gay, very rare.

Regardless, also keep in mind that the U.S. dating culture is 90% about status. Americans are obsessed with status, and your status is goes up if you get together with someone who is hot by a cultural definition. A woman may not even be attracted to the "male model", but she will rationalize "my friends will think I am successful if I bag someone like that!".

Dating sites are really preoccupied with this, even more than bars. Women who are AVERAGE who have inflated egos think they will hold out until they meet "the perfect man" in-order to satisfy some idea that's been ingrained into them through mass media consumption and television.

The problem is that once anybody gets together purely because of appearance, the veneer of of the image, appearance, and status fades away after like an hour, or maybe a week at the most. I can't tell you how many "hot" women I've been repulsed by after getting to know them.

And that's why so many relationships fail in the U.S.
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

As for the looks thing....

I spent a lot of my life with some type of fractured self-esteem and believing that I am not good looking. Turns out I was wrong. I actually worked before as a male model. A girlfriend from a few years ago actually had the nerve to tell me "You know I'm just so physically attracted to you because of your looks, but that's all there is, so I am breaking up with you". I made a profile once on Hot Or Not and my popularity soared. People have even recently told me I should have gone into film / acting. And yet I'm posting on this forum, why?

Because no matter what there's still these bizarre expectations. I've had hot girls message me before, they don't follow through because they want more and more status.

- 5'10 will be too "short" so I'll be rejected based on that.
- They'll talk to me on the phone and be turned off because I don't have a deep enough voice.
- They find out I have an apartment and I'm in a normal car and I don't have a celebrity lifestyle, and the fact I apparently look good is no longer relevant.

This is because a lot of women, especially "hot" ones, are not looking for a heart-to-heart connection. All that's important is status, cultural definitions of being with a "hot guy", ideas ingrained in their heads from shows like Sex And The City. And thus we have the "hot girl epidemic" of 20-somethings approaching 30, realizing their own looks are on a timer counting backwards, yet they can't find love and are hopelessly depressed, because of all their interactions are based on enhancing their status, and thus their egos.

So anyway, that fake profile really needs to hit on ALL notes to be 'that' successful. That male model dude needs the entire status package, or else he's not getting any. He needs to drive up in a BMW, have a deep sexy voice, be cocky and funny as all hell, be super popular around town, then take her back to his penthouse. THEN he'll be finally satisfying the kind of bullshit expectations that most U.S. women create.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Oh, God, not another one of these.... :evil:

This is Happier Abroad, not some TFL "woe is me" mangina pity party. Get lost.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
DistanceRunner
Freshman Poster

Post by DistanceRunner »

Very good thread, especially the post made by Cyrus about America's dating culture.

I don't agree about the percentage, but I do agree that status is a big factor within dating.

I would also add that status is even more important because of the economic conditions of not just the US, but countries throughout the world.

You have the "have's" and "have-nots" in terms of finances and economic stability. Women don't want men who are economically down.
Everdred
Freshman Poster

Post by Everdred »

I don't think this OkCupid experiment is 100% credible, nor do I think it's as black and white as it seems. I'm willing to bet plenty of women, actually probably the majority of women, also called the "male model" a creep or ignored his "I'd love to lick you" messages. I do admit that the women who responded positively to the male model would have likely responded negatively to the "average Joe," but I can't help but sense we're missing a huge chunk of the story here. Until I see the true statistics behind this experiment, I'm not buying it.