Neo Here, Just Got Unplugged

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Post by EntrepreneurNet »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

EntrepreneurNet wrote: I would like to go back to school for computer science, but can’t afford it.
Are you sure? There are degree programs in English in many foreign countries, many of which are MUCH less expensive than the ridiculous prices you pay for university in America! So do some research before you give up. In fact, at your age, going to university in a foreign country might be just the right thing for you!
EntrepreneurNet wrote: What perplexes me is I talk to friends/family who’ve never lived anywhere else–they’re all convinced they want to STAY here until they die? I don’t see how any rational person could say that??
Easy: fear! Most Americans fear what they don't know and that the American media conditions them to fear going to foreign countries and brainwashes them into thinking that "America is number one" at everything.

If you want to continue "unplugging" from American culture, start reading some news sites with real international news like AlJazeera and Russia Today. Of course, the most extreme form of "unplugging" is to learn a foreign language! A lot of Americans move their bodies abroad, but few are willing to "move their minds" enough to learn a foreign language.

Oh yeah, and welcome!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Neo, Just Got Unplugged

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

EntrepreneurNet wrote: and now I’m trying to make it as a web-entrepreneur.
Ben,
let me introduce you to my pals at OPUS. www.opus.com.kh

They are experts at building web sites. What I have suggested to men on this forum is that they can get into the business of developing web sites for businesses in their local area and use OPUS as the back end build people. The owner is the son of a friend of mine.

So far no other men here or in the man-o-sphere think that having and absolutely trustworthy set of developers in Cambodia managed by two Irish guys is a good idea....I do...I sent my dev work to them.

When the MBA gets going and we need web sites OPUS will be building them. I am just using dot net nuke for the start up sites that are easy to create.

http://www.mensbusinessassociation.com/Home.aspx

So if you want to run your own business and be an entrepreneur then you would do well to consider OPUS as a supplier and MBA as a framework to work into.

Some ambitious young men have to get their businesses started via MBA sooner or later.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

polya wrote:
PrisonerOfLife wrote:
patrick wrote:Revenge is not good man, let it go. Live your own happy life and one day you'll see she's f***ed herself up. It always goes like that.
Agreed. You should be thanking her for doing you a huge favor.
Yeah Right! Men need to stop being "pussies"! Women get their revenge every day e.g. take their man to the cleaners. So I personally disagree and think you should get revenge on people who deserve it. I'm not saying "go postal" but definitely do something in a smart way that's legal e.g. give her the clap, post photos of her somewhere...
I do not call it "revenge"...it is actually JUSTICE.

Men must bring JUSTICE to those women who criminally victimised men...and that is what I am working on...
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Hey! I wanted to thank everyone for leaving comments.

I haven't been on here in a while, but I appreciate all the help and advice you give. You guys are the best support group a any man could ask for!

Jackal:
Jackal wrote: Easy: fear! Most Americans fear what they don't know and that the American media conditions them to fear going to foreign countries and brainwashes them into thinking that "America is number one" at everything.

If you want to continue "unplugging" from American culture, start reading some news sites with real international news like AlJazeera and Russia Today.
I guess I should have realized that's obvious. Most people here are so brainwashed and living in fear they'll never break out of their shell. And I love all the patriotic "parrots" who think they are living in the best country in the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h__uutzcQXc

Yeah man, One day I plan to write a BOOK about all the books and documentaries that have helped me "unplug". I frequent AlJazeera, RT, TYT, and a few others. Good thing I ended the "Brainwashing" that is cable TV - when I was 17! (I'm 23 now)

PeterAndrewNolan:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
EntrepreneurNet wrote: and now I’m trying to make it as a web-entrepreneur.
Ben, let me introduce you to my pals at OPUS. www.opus.com.kh

They are experts at building web sites. What I have suggested to men on this forum is that they can get into the business of developing web sites for businesses in their local area and use OPUS as the back end build people. The owner is the son of a friend of mine.
Thanks a TON! I am definitely VERY interested in Opus and the MBA!
I'tll have to get in touch with them. I also checked out your background and all your websites - you seem to know your stuff! So you're a IT/Data Warehousing guy? Good skills to have in this day and age..

I'm actually planning to open my web-development shop this month: once I've finished/launched 4 of my personal sites. I just need some "street cred" and reputation. So I was planning on cold-calling some of the >5,000 potential clients, small businesses and restaurants in my city who need websites. I'd give them an extremely affordable price since I'm new to the game. I already bought 500 business cards...

I spent literally the last 1 1/2 years learning Drupal. I figured Wordpress is too "limiting" for several of the BIG ambitious websites I want to build. But I've heard a lot about DotNetNuke from my web designer friends who swear by it..

I'm also very sorry to hear about your marriage. :( But It's good that you've turned all that emotion and passion into a drive to help other men succeed, and avoid making the same mistakes. Of course some men need help "getting back on track" after a major life derailment (mine was a mild one.)

I plan to read all your books when I get some free time. Not only for me - but so I can inform my friends as well.

I have a friend right now who just got divorced (at 33), paying alimony, left with $120,000 in debt, and just got his 2 children taken away from him by the courts -- I'm surprise he hasn't killed himself yet..
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

EntrepreneurNet wrote: Thanks a TON! I am definitely VERY interested in Opus and the MBA!
I'tll have to get in touch with them. I also checked out your background and all your websites - you seem to know your stuff! So you're a IT/Data Warehousing guy? Good skills to have in this day and age..

I'm actually planning to open my web-development shop this month: once I've finished/launched 4 of my personal sites. I just need some "street cred" and reputation. So I was planning on cold-calling some of the >5,000 potential clients, small businesses and restaurants in my city who need websites. I'd give them an extremely affordable price since I'm new to the game. I already bought 500 business cards...

I spent literally the last 1 1/2 years learning Drupal. I figured Wordpress is too "limiting" for several of the BIG ambitious websites I want to build. But I've heard a lot about DotNetNuke from my web designer friends who swear by it..

I'm also very sorry to hear about your marriage. :( But It's good that you've turned all that emotion and passion into a drive to help other men succeed, and avoid making the same mistakes. Of course some men need help "getting back on track" after a major life derailment (mine was a mild one.)

I plan to read all your books when I get some free time. Not only for me - but so I can inform my friends as well.

I have a friend right now who just got divorced (at 33), paying alimony, left with $120,000 in debt, and just got his 2 children taken away from him by the courts -- I'm surprise he hasn't killed himself yet..
I am one of the top BI people in the world now. No one has the breadth of skills I have which is useful on a project because it means less people need to be hired to cover the gaps. I can do everything from write C++ like a pro to sales calls with C-level people as well as contribute to the marketing strategy for large organisations. Not many men can cover such different skills....most guys who are C++ programmers can not sell for nuts.

OPUS can build sites for you at a quality and a price that local houses in the US can not match. The owner is the son of a friend of mine.

The first thing you need to get out selling is a web site, some decent sales collateral, and plenty of motivation. After that it is all pretty easy actually....but the economy being down is not helping at the moment.

When men finally wise up and realise that the idea of the MBA is a good idea....men making oath to be honest in business and being held to that oath by other members......then more will sign up for such an idea. It is an indication of the dysfunction in the west that even the idea of making oath to be honest as a member of an association is considered "strange" and men will not join in en masse.

And they wonder how they are so easily controlled.?? It is because the all act as individuals.

The FIRST thing you learn in the army is the buddy system and to rely on those around you and those around you rely on you. The exact OPPOSITE of how men act today.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

Last edited by EntrepreneurNet on September 7th, 2012, 10:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

EntrepreneurNet.
If you check my resume I was the business development manager for BI for Hitachi Data System in Asia Pacific in the mid 90s...then went to PwC as the BDM for Australia-New Zealand and then went on to Ardent as the Professional Services Manager for Asia Pacific. I was very, very successful in those roles. So I am used to selling multi million dollar deals to very large companies.

I moved to Dublin on a two year working holiday and did not go back.

Now I am relaunching IBI http://www.youtube.com/user/InstantBI/featured

So if lads want someone who advise them and guide them on creating businesses I would be more than happy to assist..but I will be paid for my time.

MBA is the idea that men will make oath to do business honestly and to act with honour and integrity.....it is the idea that men move their business outside the jurisdiction of the guvment and therefore not pay the guvment for their "help" in a thing called taxes.....Any man who wants to bring his business efforts into that umbrella can do so for an affidavit and oath to sit on juries. He then can use the brand name in his selling.

There is too much deceit in business today...too many charlatans.....and they make life difficult for honest men......if good men would only cooperate rather than compete or "go it alone" they would do much better
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

EntrepreneurNet,
just so you know....on the site you linked they have Jimmy Wales.

http://mixergy.com/courses/

Wikipedia is funded and supported by the Illuminati as a disinfo site......Jimmy wales is about as good an entrepeneur as barrack obama is a politician...both are totally owned by the Illuminati.

In case you do not know...companies like Google, Facebook, Dell, IBM, Microsoft are all Illuminati companies....no company gets to be large like that without being totally controlled by the Illuminati....sorry if that bursts your bubble.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

EntrepreneurNet wrote:Hi! My name’s Ben,

I just 'discovered' this forum today: and only just started reading. But it already feels like a breath of fresh air to me. I think I finally found some place where I belong.

So I’m a 23yr old, typical, white, middle-class (actually closer to lower class) American. I live in New Orleans.. I got a Bachelor’s degree in Finance last year, and am still unemployed. I gave 4 years of my life to get that degree, but it didn’t go to waste - because I will Earn my initial wealth through other means, and THEN use that knowledge to *grow my wealth.

I’ve given up looking for a job months ago – and now I’m trying to make it as a web-entrepreneur.

Relationships: I’m single. Actually just went through the most horrible, damaging, scarring experience of my life (thus far). As I almost Killed myself over it. But I survived, and kept my sanity. Although I don’t know how long it will take for the wounds to fully heal.

NOW my life is characterized by Only 3 goals:

1. To make as much MONEY as humanly possible.

2. To get out of this f***ing disgusting sh**-hole of a country!

3. *And sleep with as many beautiful foreign women, as humanly possible, before I die.

I guess I do want to have an actual relationship with some of these women instead of just sleep with them. But I know the nature of such things is transient. I don't have a lot of hope or expectations for that...

And also as a bonus - I’m want to rub it in my Ex’s face, one day.. The fact that she is a disgusting piece of filth and she is never going to get a chance with me again: When she’s divorced, all alone, OLD, wrinkled, disgusting, on antidepressants because her life has gone to sh**, and she threw away the ONE good person in her life who actually GAVE A DAMN about her. She’s simply not good enough.

I don’t care what anyone says or thinks about me now. I don’t care what my family or friends think. *I don’t care if they disapprove of my behavior. Because I can see how hollow and shallow they really are – they’re just as unhappy as me, because they’re all in dysfunctional/failing marriages.. or dead-end relationship. And they want to try to give me advice on how I should live my life?? YEah right!

I don’t think so.

+1
EntrepreneurNet wrote:Also I've come to the conclusion that I don't ever want to have kids. EVER. I'm 100% sure about that now..

Not having kids or any family ties will make it significantly easier to travel the world and leave my past life behind.

I want to live this life in the moment, how I want to live, enjoying every day - and only for me. My focus is on my own happiness and pleasure first and above all else.

Good choice! You're a wise young man.

Just recently I was talking to an older gentlemen who's an engineer. He has 2 kids in prestigious colleges and he told me on the side while his wife was gone that it was a mistake having kids.

Story short, we were taking about his job and he said even though he makes good money it all goes out the window to pay for taking care of his family. He said with all the traveling required for his job he puts in 14 hour days and gets little sleep....

I felt bad for the guy because it does not seem like his family really appreciates all the work that he puts in. In fact, from other families that I have seen, it seems like nobody cares about the father until he's dead; it's only THEN do they realize how good of a man the guy was.
EntrepreneurNet
Freshman Poster

😢

History Repeats...
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

“Everything in life is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power.” - Frank Underwood