Every single problem in your life would be solved if you...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

DevilsAdvocate wrote:"I have had male model friends and they had hot girls throwing themselves at them wherever they went and were always popular by default. I´ve also known average looking guys whos parents were worth hundreds of millions and they were invisible girls."

Where do you live? Or where are you talking about? Every place in the USA is different.

For instance if you are a good looking guy in San Diego, it's meaningless, there are tons of them there and the ratio used to be 5 guys for every one girl, don't know what it is now.

If a blonde hair blue eyes guy like me goes to the East Coast say to CT or RI or even NY where there are a lot of Italians with dark hair I can do much better there, because I stand out there.

Down in the south say in LA or MS or FL I can do fairly well, because there are more girls down there.

But in my home, San Diego and San Francisco the competition is fierce and I'm just another good looking guy, there are lot's of them around.

Here in Las Vegas where I am now it's not so bad actually, I think I can do fairly well here if I wanted to, and I think maybe I'm going to try by asking some of these Asian girls out and see what they say....

Anyway, listen I'm not here to argue with you, if you think looks means that much that's fine with me, I guess it also depends on where you are. You could be a super good looking guy in San Diego it won't mean jack diddly squat, trust me, I was in world class shape when I was 22 years old and it was so mind boggling hard to try and get a girl it wasn't even funny. Then I went to FL and girls were giving me their phone numbers without asking for them.

So it really depends also on where you are.
"Good looking" is not enough. You literally need to look as good as the guy posted above. I suspect you are good looking, but not male model quality. You might have had a low paying low tier modeling part time job.

The male model I was talking about was from LA and he had girls throwing themselves at him wherever he went. The other male model looking guy I knew was from Santa Barbara and he f***ed a different girl every weekend.

As I said for getting girls looks are the only thing that matters. For keeping them money, status and personality matters. However if you don´t pass her looks filter nothing matters.

Yes, status is also very important in big cities like LA etc..., but girls will automatically assume tons of positive traits about you if you´re model looking and they´ll assume you have status. The difference is if you´re model looking you have a chance with them. If you´re average or below looking you´ll be invisible to them and they´ll give you a back turn immediately after you approach them. You won´t even have time to show that you have status or what your personality is like (not that personality has anything to do with getting a girl attracted to you)

I´ve never seen an ugly guy getting phone numbers from random girls, but then again phone numbers mean absolutely nothing and a lot of times women will give out their numbers quickly just to get rid of the guy.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

WuFan wrote:
DevilsAdvocate wrote:"I have had male model friends and they had hot girls throwing themselves at them wherever they went and were always popular by default. I´ve also known average looking guys whos parents were worth hundreds of millions and they were invisible girls."

Where do you live? Or where are you talking about? Every place in the USA is different.

For instance if you are a good looking guy in San Diego, it's meaningless, there are tons of them there and the ratio used to be 5 guys for every one girl, don't know what it is now.

If a blonde hair blue eyes guy like me goes to the East Coast say to CT or RI or even NY where there are a lot of Italians with dark hair I can do much better there, because I stand out there.

Down in the south say in LA or MS or FL I can do fairly well, because there are more girls down there.

But in my home, San Diego and San Francisco the competition is fierce and I'm just another good looking guy, there are lot's of them around.

Here in Las Vegas where I am now it's not so bad actually, I think I can do fairly well here if I wanted to, and I think maybe I'm going to try by asking some of these Asian girls out and see what they say....

Anyway, listen I'm not here to argue with you, if you think looks means that much that's fine with me, I guess it also depends on where you are. You could be a super good looking guy in San Diego it won't mean jack diddly squat, trust me, I was in world class shape when I was 22 years old and it was so mind boggling hard to try and get a girl it wasn't even funny. Then I went to FL and girls were giving me their phone numbers without asking for them.

"Good looking" is not enough. You literally need to look as good as the guy posted above. I suspect you are good looking, but not male model quality. You might have had a low paying low tier modeling part time job.

The male model I was talking about was from LA and he had girls throwing themselves at him wherever he went. The other male model looking guy I knew was from Santa Barbara and he f***ed a different girl every weekend.

As I said for getting girls looks are the only thing that matters. For keeping them money, status and personality matters. However if you don´t pass her looks filter nothing matters.

Yes, status is also very important in big cities like LA etc..., but girls will automatically assume tons of positive traits about you if you´re model looking and they´ll assume you have status. The difference is if you´re model looking you have a chance with them. If you´re average or below looking you´ll be invisible to them and they´ll give you a back turn immediately after you approach them. You won´t even have time to show that you have status or what your personality is like (not that personality has anything to do with getting a girl attracted to you)

I´ve never seen an ugly guy getting phone numbers from random girls, but then again phone numbers mean absolutely nothing and a lot of times women will give out their numbers quickly just to get rid of the guy.

Every single solitary male model I've ever known was a fag. In fact, if you go to any 5-star place in San Diego all the waiters there will be fags, the entire place, even the manager.

The girls are throwing themselves at fags. It was the same way in high school, the guy that every girl loved was the fag who shopped at the same store the girls did, and looked so "cute"....

So I have no clue what you're talking about really. But LA is a different place that's for sure :-)

I went to LA once and lived there for a short period of time, actually it wasn't LA it was Rancho Cucumonga, east of LA by the 15 freeway. I got like 3 girls there in a month or so, it was pretty easy to get girls there.

I think you just need to get out of the USA because even if you are good looking it still isn't so easy to get girls, but in another country it's easier.

And what sucks about the USA is even when you get them it's not worth it because they have such attitudes and are such bitches, it's no fun to be with them at all.

At least over in Asia we can "keep face" and make believe for awhile, I like that better....
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I can't stress this enough, but looks mean nothing to a woman. In America, the "hot" guy who works out and is well-groomed will still be ignored for the thuggish heroin dealer who beats women.

Go do some bodybuilding, start up a business, dress like a man of means, groom yourself regularly, network with other high-status men, and after all of this, come back and tell us that American women are STILL ignoring you, and the only time you are approached is by bloated used up married women, post-menopausal single mothers, and fugly black girls.
I agree with All That Is Man, American women are a strange breed indeed. They prefer thugs and badboys over good men. Looks don't mean that much to average American women, they want a jerk, thug or badboy (preferably one that is rich).

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

jamesbond wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I can't stress this enough, but looks mean nothing to a woman. In America, the "hot" guy who works out and is well-groomed will still be ignored for the thuggish heroin dealer who beats women.

Go do some bodybuilding, start up a business, dress like a man of means, groom yourself regularly, network with other high-status men, and after all of this, come back and tell us that American women are STILL ignoring you, and the only time you are approached is by bloated used up married women, post-menopausal single mothers, and fugly black girls.
I agree with All That Is Man, American women are a strange breed indeed. They prefer thugs and badboys over good men. Looks don't mean that much to average American women, they want a jerk, thug or badboy (preferably one that is rich).

lol, go to any club in America as an average looking guy and act as a badboy/thug.

Women will immediately call you a creep and tell you to f**k off.

The only reason a woman rejects you is because you are too ugly in her eyes.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How come a lot of women deny that they like men for their looks, and then try to prove it by saying something like this:

"My ex-boyfriend was not even good looking. He was short, 5ft 5, bald, not handsome. But he had the most loving and wonderful personality. I fell head over heels for him."

When they say that, is that usually true? Or are they fabricating that? Have any of you heard women say that before? It's hard to believe.

Also, they usually don't have any proof, such as pictures, that they had a short bald ex-bf with a wonderful personality. Go figure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you ever had this experience?

You call 10 or 20 girls that you have on your number list, and every single one of them blows you off and doesn't want to meet you or go out with you. They all have stupid excuses.

But then you go out to a public place and see many couples and hot girls taking their guys' arms and touching them affectionately. And then you think, "WTF? How come those girls didn't blow their guy off with excuses and flake outs like all the girls I know do?"

Isn't that the most sad depressing ego-deflating experience? Isn't it so humiliating and ego-deflating to have 10 girls blow you off in a row with excuses? Yet when you go out, you see couples everywhere?! Then you start to question your worth and wonder WTF is wrong with you.

Any of you ever experience? I've experienced it so many times, in America and Taiwan. It totally sucks and is very depressing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Having good looks only means a lot more women will notice you. A small percentage will instantly have a crush on you. The vast majority of women (since the vast majority are unattractive) will hate you and will make it their mission to hurt you. Hurt you in terms of trying to find a flaw to magnify and laugh at you about, or by trying to prevent you from hooking up with a pretty chick by badmouthing you.

It will not really get you laid, except with women who are equal or better looking than you. This is because there is no utility in male beauty. The term is almost an oxymoron. There is no way a woman can use a man's looks to her benefit. Sure she may be more sexually attracted to the man, but she can be very sexually attracted to men who don't have great looks as well. And one is more easy to manipulate than the other. The more attractive guy will be less impressed with a woman who is average looking. An average looking woman knows that she will wield more power with men who are on her level and below. And since we all know the AW isnt submissive, she will never submit to such a man. She wants to be the one in control, and it will not work that way unless her sexual power is strong enough to control the male partner.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

WuFan wrote:

There are many factors here that can not be seen. A lot of success with women can be determined simply by what is called "being a natural." That is, somehow these men know how to get women. They know how to spot which women to go for, what to say, how to act, what to do, when to proceed, when to push, when to tell women what to do, when to touch, etc.

A man who is good looking and has learned the unwritten rules of how to pick up women in the states has it made. A man who is good looking but isnt a natural and hasnt learned the unwritten rules, he is just another guy who will get more stares from people (men and women alike).

I dont think looks matter as much as you think, only cause most guys don't have the cheek bones and square jaws in the states of the men you consider good looking. And lots of women have BFs who I wouldnt consider good looking. Besides that, most women in the states arent even that pretty (they have nice bodies at most, but few are beautiful). So they can not demand a truly good looking guy, who by definition would be a more picky gentleman.

I think height is a far better predictor of how successful a man is with AW, but even then, it isnt a 100% correlation, just a strong one.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

One other point is that if this were true then within one generation all of the children would be super beautiful. I predict this will certainly NOT happen, and that the looks of Americans as a whole will not improve even 1% (if it could be measured).

There simply arent that many beautiful people in this country to begin with because the gene pool here doesnt have it. The truly good looking people stayed where they were and never emigrated. Go to most EU countries and the percentage of absolutely stunning women is mind boggling. Here in the states it is a wasteland of women who are considered beautiful simply because they are skinny with big breasts.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

is Wufan some really ugly looking guy?
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Adama wrote:Having good looks only means a lot more women will notice you. A small percentage will instantly have a crush on you. The vast majority of women (since the vast majority are unattractive) will hate you and will make it their mission to hurt you. Hurt you in terms of trying to find a flaw to magnify and laugh at you about, or by trying to prevent you from hooking up with a pretty chick by badmouthing you.

It will not really get you laid, except with women who are equal or better looking than you. This is because there is no utility in male beauty. The term is almost an oxymoron. There is no way a woman can use a man's looks to her benefit. Sure she may be more sexually attracted to the man, but she can be very sexually attracted to men who don't have great looks as well. And one is more easy to manipulate than the other. The more attractive guy will be less impressed with a woman who is average looking. An average looking woman knows that she will wield more power with men who are on her level and below. And since we all know the AW isnt submissive, she will never submit to such a man. She wants to be the one in control, and it will not work that way unless her sexual power is strong enough to control the male partner.
Man, there's so many holes in your logic, all i can really say is that you really just don't understand women do you?

A few points:

1. Due to the 80/20 rule in America, being very good looking is a big advantage.
2. However, outside the United States, or sometimes in very materialistic parts of the US, like NYC, LA, Florida, money can be more important than looks.
3. You are not really hated by other guys if you are good looking. For example, it will not impede your career. Other dudes will not try to sabotage your career. In contrast, really hot women can and do get their careers sabotaged by their looks.
4. Are you kidding me? If you are good looking, 6's and 7's will throw themselves at you everyday. 5's and below will not try because they know they do not have a chance. 8's and above will be a bit more subtle usually.
5. There are plenty of hot women in America. A bitchy 7 will do whatever a really good looking guys wants them to do. Like the previous example, a girl will stay with a hot dude who beats her. They only act really bitchy to more average looking guys. If they were to do that to the good looking guy, she knows that there is a line of chicks waiting in line to get with him. And that he'll just hook up with any one of the other 99 women who have shown interest.
6. Winston, just because girls turn you down and you see couples in public= does not correlate at all. THey are likely to be married and could just as easily be couples who have only had 1 sexual partner in life, never have sex and be unhappily married. But yeah i get what you are saying and it would feel like shit.

This is why you need to work on your looks-- after all, they are the *only* thing that matters and get your butt to China if you'd like to be one of those happy couples.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Winston gets it.
Adama wrote: There are many factors here that can not be seen. A lot of success with women can be determined simply by what is called "being a natural." That is, somehow these men know how to get women. They know how to spot which women to go for, what to say, how to act, what to do, when to proceed, when to push, when to tell women what to do, when to touch, etc.
Ahh, "naturals".

Yes, they are those tall, good looking guys standing in line at clubs.

It´s pretty hard to "game" women when they immediately give you a backturn after you say hi and they walk away in disgust. Then a couple minutes later you see a drunk good looking guy approach them saying "OMG you are so hot. Please let me buy you a drink! Please!" and seeing those same girls eating out of his palm and giggling at everything he says.

PUAs will say you get rejected because you didn´t approach at a 45 degree angle or because you didn´t lean back far enough. In reality the only reason why she acts like a bitch to you is because she thinks you´re ugly.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Looks does counts but it's not everything. You can be good looking and unattractive . I mean if a guy is good looking but acts like a dick or what not...from first impression girls might go for looks but if the guy is a totally dick I don't think he will keep her.

Being attractive is different. Get a guy who is plain looking. Dress him up and he carries himself well with game . I think has a better shot than just a good looking guy with out nothing else.

I think you value too much in looks.

As long as your not toooooo ugly you still have some shot although you do have to work harder.

naturals are not always tall good looking guys. usually from my experience the guys who are natural good with women...started at a young age and dated or experience women at a young age. So let say you get a guy who started to date at the age of 12 ..and every since been with a girl . So by the time he turns 30 ..he has about 18 years experience being with women at differing stages.

I seen guys who are tall and good looking but are really shy around girls...and have no game or experience. Where as I seen guys who are just OK look ( can't be ugly but OK looking at least) who has confidence and are aggressive go after girls do well.
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

chanta76 wrote:Looks does counts but it's not everything. You can be good looking and unattractive . I mean if a guy is good looking but acts like a dick or what not...from first impression girls might go for looks but if the guy is a totally dick I don't think he will keep her.
Nope. If you are very good looking you can insult women and they´ll still f**k you. Whereas if you´re average looking and charming as Hitch they´ll give you a fake number at best.

Why is it so hard to understand that LOOKS are everything in life?

Good looking people earn more money, date more and hotter people, are more popular and even in court they get preferential treatment. Those are undeniable facts. "Game" is just internet marketing like penis pills, get rich quick scams etc...