Decline Of The West

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Decline Of The West

Post by Taco »

Living in any industrialized country is a risky venture nowadays. If you haven't thought about leaving yet, you will soon enough.

Decline Of The West
http://www.businessinsider.com/jon-moyn ... est-2012-8

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Good article from Business Insider, as usual. Part of the reason why I want to move overseas is because I see better economic conditions in many emerging countries than I do the United States or Europe. I've been unemployed for several years now, and I don't see the economy improving anytime soon! In 40 or 50 years, many emerging countries will have become fully developed economies with a quality of life equal to that of the West.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

China is the fastest growing economy in the world.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This article misses the point. The rotting economy is nothing but a symptom of a rotting culture. Any society that gives women the vote will rot eventually. The reason that China is rising is because women do not have the vote there. Neither do men, but a dictatorship is still better than rule by women. The ideal system, a democracy of men, no longer exists.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Taco,
Great presentation....my thanks for bringing it to my attention.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

fschmidt wrote:This article misses the point. The rotting economy is nothing but a symptom of a rotting culture. Any society that gives women the vote will rot eventually. The reason that China is rising is because women do not have the vote there. Neither do men, but a dictatorship is still better than rule by women. The ideal system, a democracy of men, no longer exists.
The main point is that any society that's ruled by women is going to be destroyed from within in a short period of time.

Western society is going to destroy itself in 15-20 years, maybe even sooner unless men get the power back from women.

For any society to function in a healthy manner, the men MUST dominate that society. Plain and simple.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Maker55 wrote:China is the fastest growing economy in the world.
It's also the one that could crash down the fastest, due to their massive socio-economic imbalances and too many ties to the US economy.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Maker55 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:This article misses the point. The rotting economy is nothing but a symptom of a rotting culture. Any society that gives women the vote will rot eventually. The reason that China is rising is because women do not have the vote there. Neither do men, but a dictatorship is still better than rule by women. The ideal system, a democracy of men, no longer exists.
The main point is that any society that's ruled by women is going to be destroyed from within in a short period of time.

Western society is going to destroy itself in 15-20 years, maybe even sooner unless men get the power back from women.

For any society to function in a healthy manner, the men MUST dominate that society. Plain and simple.
I don't think women are the problem here, guys. It might make you happy to think of the zionist/feminist conspiracy, but the problem is simply one of real economy vs debt economy. The West is a consumption-based society where decline in real spending power and wage increases has been patched up by an expanding culture of cheap credit (credit cards, easy loans, subprime mortgages etc.). Whether this was concerted by the powers to be or more or less casual, we will never know. What we do know is that we have basically reached the tipping point, where producers and resource-rich countries have lots of potential to see their living conditions rise because of the relatively low debt and the increasing prices of their natural assets (= oil, metals, water, land, etc.).

China wouldn't even be my first choice in the countries that will see their standards rise rapidly and solidly, for at least the next 20 years. Malaysia and Indonesia top my list. Colombia is another almost untapped opportunity land, and there's still plenty of potential in Chile and Argentina. Not surprisingly, markets have already started to snub the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India and China) countries and are looking at the CIVETS (Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey, South Africa) group with more interest.

Whether by a market crash + depression, or a war, or an orderly unwinding of the speculative markets (eg. stocks and derivatives), or maybe a combination of all, I believe 10 years from now there will be a return to real macroeconomic fundamentals. And which are the countries with vast untapped resource pools, plus a young and well educated population? Not the US, but Colombia. Not Japan and not even China, but Malaysia and Indonesia. Not Europe, but Turkey, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mongolia.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Good point. Western women are the canary in coal mine, a sign that something is seriously wrong with a society. It makes sense to put women in positions of authority because they have the emotional maturity of a teenager and as a result are easy to control. Men with a strong sense of moral, religious and cultural identity are the most difficult to control, hence the smear campaign against men.

You basically have two choices. You can move to a third world country now(the best option) or you wait until the industrialized country your currently residing in becomes a third world country. People in third world countries are used to roughing it and are not likely to riot when faced with a economic collapse. Most Americans on the other hand are heavily armed, impatient and have few survival skills and will certainly riot when faced with hardships. Most financial experts(Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente, Karl Denninger etc..) believe the SHTF some time in the next year, possibly this fall in September or October. You can check out my posts in the business section for more info.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Arrrgh!
Last edited by polya on August 7th, 2012, 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:Good point. Western women are the canary in coal mine, a sign that something is seriously wrong with a society. It makes sense to put women in positions of authority because they have the emotional maturity of a teenager and as a result are easy to control. Men with a strong sense of moral, religious and cultural identity are the most difficult to control, hence the smear campaign against men.
This doesn't explain why there are so few women in positions of power, and yet those who manage to make it to the top are absolutely world class. A woman in a position of authority is probably a woman twice as smart as the average counterpart who had to work four times harder to get there.
Taco wrote:You basically have two choices. You can move to a third world country now(the best option) or you wait until the industrialized country your currently residing in becomes a third world country. People in third world countries are used to roughing it and are not likely to riot when faced with a economic collapse. Most Americans on the other hand are heavily armed, impatient and have few survival skills and will certainly riot when faced with hardships. Most financial experts(Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente, Karl Denninger etc..) believe the SHTF some time in the next year, possibly this fall in September or October. You can check out my posts in the business section for more info.
This might or might not be true. If SHTF for real, I believe we'll shift back to a social model close to rural communities of the 1800's, were in fact women and men will have equally important and complementary roles. No bitching about iron-firsted ladies then :)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:
Taco wrote:Good point. Western women are the canary in coal mine, a sign that something is seriously wrong with a society. It makes sense to put women in positions of authority because they have the emotional maturity of a teenager and as a result are easy to control. Men with a strong sense of moral, religious and cultural identity are the most difficult to control, hence the smear campaign against men.
This doesn't explain why there are so few women in positions of power, and yet those who manage to make it to the top are absolutely world class. A woman in a position of authority is probably a woman twice as smart as the average counterpart who had to work four times harder to get there.
Allow me to clarify. Multinational corporations like to put women in middle management positions because they make the "system" work without causing its destruction. Although, Yahoo just elected a female CEO, there stock should start crashing soon, the board of directors will be shorting for sure.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Allow me to clarify. Multinational corporations like to put women in middle management positions because they make the "system" work without causing its destruction. Although, Yahoo just elected a female CEO, there stock should start crashing soon, the board of directors will be shorting for sure.
I have been working in multinational corporations (eg. investment banks) for the best part of 10 years and never actually saw any hints of a position being offered to a woman because of their lack of emotional maturity. In fact quite the opposite: women can be just as disciplined and efficient as men, while having a better mix of patience and assertiveness, and better interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with a mostly male environment.

My wife is a good example, she's a middle manager and works in a manufacturing company with very very few women. She has gone from a shitty QA temp job for which she was overqualified into a regional manager, a position similar to what she had back in Colombia. This was surely not because she's smarter than the others, but precisely because she knew how to use her charm to create a few bridges across different functions and make the system work better. A man like me would have probably created a lot of extra friction by stepping on other middle manager's toes, where a decent looking woman bringing cookies and asking how the kids are worked the magic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

publicduende wrote:This doesn't explain why there are so few women in positions of power, and yet those who manage to make it to the top are absolutely world class. A woman in a position of authority is probably a woman twice as smart as the average counterpart who had to work four times harder to get there.
The reason that women shouldn't vote has nothing to do with their intelligence or competence. It has to do with the fact that men's instincts are designed to support the tribe while women's instincts are designed to support her and her children. Women have no instinctual attachment to the tribe, meaning society or fairness. Women will always vote for their selfish short-term benefit which is feminism, and this inevitably destroys society.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

fschmidt wrote:
publicduende wrote:This doesn't explain why there are so few women in positions of power, and yet those who manage to make it to the top are absolutely world class. A woman in a position of authority is probably a woman twice as smart as the average counterpart who had to work four times harder to get there.
The reason that women shouldn't vote has nothing to do with their intelligence or competence. It has to do with the fact that men's instincts are designed to support the tribe while women's instincts are designed to support her and her children. Women have no instinctual attachment to the tribe, meaning society or fairness. Women will always vote for their selfish short-term benefit which is feminism, and this inevitably destroys society.
Yes, so true. Let's give 2 wolves & 1 sheep the vote next and the wolves will vote to eat the sheep for dinner. So this is what women have done used their majority votes to destroy society.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder