Australia attempts to lure single British women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Australia attempts to lure single British women

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting article, which talks about how Australia is trying to get young, single professional british women to move there. 50.4 per cent of the male population in South Australia is single, compared to 34.7 per cent of the male population in the UK. Currenlty, it is estimated 50,000 Britons move to Australia each year.

Here are some excerpts from the article,

"Research carried out by the Australians has found that single women over here (in the UK) are dissatisfied with the quality of their lives and their choice of menfolk.

The answer, they say, is to move Down Under for good jobs, cheap property, warm weather, low crime and a high ratio of single and “sportyâ€￾ young suitors.

Bill Muirhead, South Australia’s Agent General in London, said: “We can offer UK migrants a quality lifestyle, strong career prospects, beautiful beaches, world-class wine and fine weather.

“Our research shows that many single British women are actively looking for love but not finding it."

Here is the link for the full article:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... d-men.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: Australia attempts to lure single British women

Post by Voice of Reason »

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

wow that's interesting ... I think British men are quite nice & it's one of the few places where chivalry still exists. After living there for 2 yrs, my overall experience was good.

I didn't have a car & had to take public transport like buses & trains :( ... I observed the men there would always help mothers with the children when going up or down staircases in the train stations. Lifting prams & pushchairs when no lifts were available. Holding doors open & giving up their seats up for children or elderly.

One day I had lots of shopping bags & waiting for the bus it started to rain buckets & the bus stop was crammed with people. This one guy showed up with an umbrella & covered me & offered to hold my bags too, how sweet.

I'll always have a soft spot for British guys :oops:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

As the previous poster notes very well, the UK is a Matriarchy which puts women on a pedestal higher than most other western nations.

If the women of GB arent actually happy with the men they have there (manginas who bend over backwards to please them), then they cant be happy with men anywhere.

You can give women every comfort in life for free, and they will still complain and hate you for it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

polya wrote:Just what Australia needs - more stuck-up pommy b!tches. They're single FOR A REASON, because they won't settle for any man. Anyway, these girls won't move to the country, they'll want to find work in the city & live in a bedsit with her 10 cats & picture of Melissa Etheridge on her mirror.
And all the while they'll be asking where all the "good men" are.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

Renata wrote:
One day I had lots of shopping bags & waiting for the bus it started to rain buckets & the bus stop was crammed with people. This one guy showed up with an umbrella & covered me & offered to hold my bags too, how sweet.
Would you do the same thing for a man?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:As the previous poster notes very well, the UK is a Matriarchy which puts women on a pedestal higher than most other western nations.

If the women of GB arent actually happy with the men they have there (manginas who bend over backwards to please them), then they cant be happy with men anywhere.

You can give women every comfort in life for free, and they will still complain and hate you for it.
You can give anglo-women the world and they will still find something to complain about. Anglo-bitches are never happy.

Never in the history of the world have women been put on such a high pedestal than in the present day in western countries.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol. Most sensible Aussie men get Thai brides!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.