China's "Unwanted" Single Women Feel The Pressure

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah, there are loads of Chinese ladies with upgraded accounts. $100 is loose change to many of them. My friend has a gold account and she is more wealthy than any of you guys.

BTW China Love Match is cheaper and has better quality ladies.

I'll also add that it costs a heck of a lot of money to find a Chinese bride. If you have cashflow issues then it's usually better to head to Thailand or the Philippines.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 12th, 2012, 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 12th, 2012, 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

I'm planning a trip to beijing in november so hopefully I will meet some wonderful chinese women! Thanks for the info, xiongmao!
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

xiongmao wrote:Yeah, there are loads of Chinese ladies with upgraded accounts. $100 is loose change to many of them. My friend has a gold account and she is more wealthy than any of you guys.

BTW China Love Match is cheaper and has better quality ladies.

I'll also add that it costs a heck of a lot of money to find a Chinese bride. If you have cashflow issues then it's usually better to head to Thailand or the Philippines.

Could you explain this? Why is it so expensive to find a Chinese girl?

You know now that I think of it I did once meet and talk to a Chinese guy, and he was from China :-)

Anyway, what was his name, oh yeah, Kevin, except his real name I could not pronounce or spell :-)

Anyway I was talking with him and he did tell me I should find myself a Chinese wife, but I didn't take him serious. He was a real nice guy. Asians are very friendly to me, maybe because they think white people are good or something.

Anyway, I'm not interested in some girls money that's for sure, I don't even spend money now as it is, don't have anything to spend it on.

But it would be nice to have some girl who is with you but doesn't need your money, then you would know this girl truly does like you, that would be an amazing feeling all by itself....

I'd like to see how these Chinese girls would treat me over there :-)
lonely_in_china
Freshman Poster

Re: China's "Unwanted" Single Women Feel The Press

Post by lonely_in_china »

Taco wrote:At least Chinese women still have a need for men, unlike some countries.

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/chinas-unwante ... 39030.html
What a joke. I am tired of hearing about these "left over" women in china.

These women are just women over 30 who were way too picky to marry any guy interested in them. Most of them are looking for a guy who makes a salary 5 to 10 times higher than their own, in addition to being at least 1.80m tall, being attractive enough, drives an expensive car, and a ton of other requirements.

Chinese women in general are extremely picky, but these women take the cake.
ethan_sg
Freshman Poster

Re: China's "Unwanted" Single Women Feel The Press

Post by ethan_sg »

Extremely picky? Maybe towards you. Doesn't explain why many of us here have had great experiences with many women in China. Yes there is a % of upper/upper middle class women that have become extremely materialistic and status-conscious, but in a country of 1.4 billion people, this still leaves hundreds of millions of eligible women out there who are down to earth.

As I've said before urban areas in China are filled with girls from both rural and urban backgrounds who are hoping to land an urban guy before they pass their 'expiry' date. While few urban girls will date/marry rural guys, many urban guys will date/marry rural girls (as long as they look good, it doesn't matter). This means that as long as you're at least of urban status in China, which most foreigners from developed countries will easily qualify for, you're quite in demand.
lonely_in_china wrote:
Taco wrote:At least Chinese women still have a need for men, unlike some countries.

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/chinas-unwante ... 39030.html
What a joke. I am tired of hearing about these "left over" women in china.

These women are just women over 30 who were way too picky to marry any guy interested in them. Most of them are looking for a guy who makes a salary 5 to 10 times higher than their own, in addition to being at least 1.80m tall, being attractive enough, drives an expensive car, and a ton of other requirements.

Chinese women in general are extremely picky, but these women take the cake.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

(Article) China's shengnu, or 'leftover women' face pressure

Post by momopi »

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... full.story

China's shengnu, or 'leftover women,' face intense pressure to marry
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

This seems like such a non issue. The problem is the mentality of the women who are always seeking to trade up their status. They live in a country where if the man is as successful or more successful than they are they won't settle for a career robot Chinese nag to begin with. Upper middle class and wealthy Chinese men will surround themselves with a bevy of hot mistresses and rotate them in and out as is logical for a man of stature.

Instead of giving nice stable men who might be less ambitious or in less prestigious jobs as them a chance they are always looking upwards to men who have few reason to settle.

America is perfect for women like this. They can find plenty of high status/high income beta male providers who are brainwashed by feminist propaganda.