N/A

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

E_Irizarry wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:Healthy size? So you are saying all big and/or fat people are unhealthy due to size?

I'm big and tall, not fat dude. Those stores of regular size are pansy metrosexual stores.
I would say that generally people who are "fat", per se, are so because they are unhealthy. There's "big" like Brian Urlacher big, that I would consider healthy due to his optimal diet and athletic lifestyle. But there is also Mo'Nique, for instance, who is clearly fat and lacking in the health department.

And I completely disagree with you saying those stores are pansy metrosexual stores. Abercrombie & Fitch is the only one I would say even comes close to such a label, but that's why I only buy their conservative dress shirts. They can keep their tank tops, flip-flops, hoodies, and cosmetics, but damn do they have some well-fitting dress shirts. If you ask me, these stores that I mentioned (Express, Kenneth Cole New York, etc.) are way ahead of the curve. Their apparel fits so damn good; it's like they get it. Now that they've catered to people with model/athletic builds though, it'd be nice it their stuff wasn't pushing $100 a pop.
Okay, okay. You got that one. I just don't like shopping at regular stores only for my shirt to look like the Incredible Hulk is about to come out of it so it had struck a nerve. LOL!
Just for that, you should have the Incredible Hulk as your avatar with your face Photoshopped in it. :lol:

But man, you just need to chill and have some bomb ass pizza. Come on down to Justice and we'll grab some Fasano's Pizza. My treat.

P.S. I love how S_Parc just casually continues to talk about clothes, right after eurobrat's response!! :P
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

For you Shitcago goers out there: Is there a Burlignton equivalent in the city? :D Gotta get my big and tall on!

E, I'm glad to hear you get your boink quota filled there, I should go and sniff for puss some more. I hate chick-fil-A. The chicken is totally, spectacularly average.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
eurobrat wrote:In all honesty the owner didn't do anything wrong he just stated his opinion. Everyday in America I feel our rights being taken away more and more by liberals.
I agree completely. Liberals always say they believe in tolerence but in reality they are the most intolerant group of people on the face of the earth. They try to shut down companies that don't agree with what they believe in.

They like to get in your face and argue with you even if you politely disagree with them. Check out this good video on the whole chick-fil-a thing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4TSPC_W4V8&feature=plcp[/youtube]
You do realize that the guy in the video is ErikHeaven (from this site), right???
Dint know, thanks for letting us know. Go Erik!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

C.J. wrote:For you Shitcago goers out there: Is there a Burlignton equivalent in the city? :D Gotta get my big and tall on!

E, I'm glad to hear you get your boink quota filled there, I should go and sniff for puss some more. I hate chick-fil-A. The chicken is totally, spectacularly average.
Oh yeah, we got Burlington Coat Factory stores. I had a weird experience last time I was there, so I never shop there.

And I think Five Guys is average, which is funny that someone had compared Chik-Fil-A to the chicken equivalent to Five Guys.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

No problem, guys. It's a pleasure. Hahaha

I like dressing up more than ever...especially after Contrarian got in my ass (figuratively of course) three years back. So I prefer to rock out a suit (Without the Ronald Isley/Don Juan-pimp cup hat!).
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:No problem, guys. It's a pleasure. Hahaha

I like dressing up more than ever...especially after Contrarian got in my ass (figuratively of course) three years back. So I prefer to rock out a suit (Without the Ronald Isley/Don Juan-pimp cup hat!).
LOL, I don't find time to bust out my suit, but I do agree on the dressing up part.

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Oh yeah, we got Burlington Coat Factory stores. I had a weird experience last time I was there, so I never shop there.
Cool. I love dressing up! My younger fam tells me I dress like an old man too much. But I try to dress formal, with a casual tip, nameen dawg? The older members GET IT though, I dress to impress.
(I'm just f***ing around with the English language, don't jump me now! LOL)
All_That_Is_Man wrote:And I think Five Guys is average, which is funny that someone had compared Chik-Fil-A to the chicken equivalent to Five Guys.
Unh uh. Five Guys IS WAY BETTER THAN CHICK-FIL-A! They're expensive as HECK, but they at least pour the deep fryer full of fries into your bag. I've never seen so many "natural cut" fries!! :D That STILL doesn't excuse the price though. I've been charged as much as $10.50 for a burger+fries+drink combo!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

C.J. wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Oh yeah, we got Burlington Coat Factory stores. I had a weird experience last time I was there, so I never shop there.
Cool. I love dressing up! My younger fam tells me I dress like an old man too much. But I try to dress formal, with a casual tip, nameen dawg? The older members GET IT though, I dress to impress.
(I'm just f***ing around with the English language, don't jump me now! LOL)
All_That_Is_Man wrote:And I think Five Guys is average, which is funny that someone had compared Chik-Fil-A to the chicken equivalent to Five Guys.
Unh uh. Five Guys IS WAY BETTER THAN CHICK-FIL-A! They're expensive as HECK, but they at least pour the deep fryer full of fries into your bag. I've never seen so many "natural cut" fries!! :D That STILL doesn't excuse the price though. I've been charged as much as $10.50 for a burger+fries+drink combo!
I miss the egg sub special Subway had 4 months ago: on that pita-square-shaped-shortbread, I used to eat that type of egg sub with mounds of thousand island dressing and habanero salsa on it. Looked appalling, but after eating it, there was too much stalling (i.e. the "I-tis" syndrome) LMAO!

But in addendum, Papa John's > FiVe Guys. What. :-/
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

E_Irizarry wrote:But in addendum, Papa John's > FiVe Guys. What. :-/
Is that the pizza place where you can write a custom name for the delivery? Good point... :D
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

C.J. wrote:
Is that the pizza place where you can write a custom name for the delivery? Good point... :D
Yep it is. For the record, I always order (when it comes to ordering from Papa John's) a box of 8 large chickenstrips with two bleu cheese dips and a large Chicken parmigiana pizza with extra cheese and extra sauce (it already comes with butter garlice sauce and a handful of hot-ass peppers). I scarf it down for lunch and I'm good until breakfast the next morning. Sluttony gluttony (of food yesssir). I hope TheArab doesn't chime in. He'll diss all of us cold-heartedly . LOL

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
C.J. wrote:
Yep it is. For the record, I always order (when it comes to ordering from Papa John's) a box of 8 large chickenstrips with two bleu cheese dips and a large Chicken parmigiana pizza with extra cheese and extra sauce (it already comes with butter garlice sauce and a handful of hot-ass peppers). I scarf it down for lunch and I'm good until breakfast the next morning. Sluttony gluttony (of food yesssir). I hope TheArab doesn't chime in. He'll diss all of us cold-heartedly . LOL
Papa John's is garbage! The pizza's there taste like rubber. Now, Five Guys--is the shit. Never tried Chick Fil-A or In and Out, but I would like to try them one day.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
C.J. wrote:
Papa John's is garbage! The pizza's there taste like rubber. Now, Five Guys--is the shit. Never tried Chick Fil-A or In and Out, but I would like to try them one day.
In-N-Out destroys all other restaurants in comparison. Too bad it's just a west coast delicacy.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
C.J. wrote:
GTFOH with that bullshit! PJ's is the best corporate pizza in the U.S. of Gay. Domino's nor Pizza Hut is better (damn that)....I like manly food that's going to knock me into a coma when I'm done...not shit that is going to leave me salty and bitter wishing I had ordered more pizza or some shit. PJ's is not the best pizza as I prefer Nancy's or Giordanos deep-dish and stuffed pizza over any other U.S. of Gay pizza (mom-and-pop or corporate-wise) but, again, it's my favorite corporate/franchised American pizza.

See. You have to realize something. You have had Papa John's up in NYS, NJ, and NYC. Papa John's is doo-doo in those areas! You would be better off eating pizza at a NYC pizzeria that was taken over by Mexicans (and Mexicans do not make pizza the same way that the old-school Italian-Americans have! Fixed!). NYC pizza fell the f**k off. Lack of sauce....lack of love overall into the pizza. I mean, motherfuckers don't even toss the dough up in the air anymore, to add that fermentation air-pocket-for-the-yeast growth for that extra zest and flavor!!!! You're really going to go there, man?? Zboy1...I cannot believe we are locking horns on this; you're better than that. LMAO!

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:In-N-Out destroys all other restaurants in comparison. Too bad it's just a west coast delicacy.
Really!? I should've got some when I was in Fresno! All I saw in my immediate area was a Jack in the Box. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
In-N-Out destroys all other restaurants in comparison. Too bad it's just a west coast delicacy.
Chic-Filet is the In-n-Out of chicken.

Return to “General Discussions”