Western women going to Bali to look for love

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

Sorry for all white guys on this forum. Because I find the comments in that video disturbing.
Why are they so upset?
White guys are notorious for stealing Asian women, both in America and Asia.
But when Asian guys stealing their women, they seems to be offended.
Can someone please tell me why are they so MAD? :lol:
Last edited by Naoki on August 10th, 2012, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Naoki wrote:Sorry for all white guys on this forum. Because I find the comments in that video disturbing.
Why are they so upset?
White guys are notorious for stealing Asian women. Both in America and Asia.
But when Asian guys stealing their women. They seems to be offended.
Can someone please tell me why they are so MAD? :lol:
See, that's why being an Asian male in a white society sucks so much! White males are never satisfied in putting Asian men down no matter what! Of course, I'm not talking about all White males, just a lot of the Anglo ones in the West. If White men see an Asian man with a white women, they get all upset and stare, yet, they have no problems in taking Asian women-all the while, mocking Asian men in the process. You can never win being an Asian male in the West!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Naoki wrote:Sorry for all white guys on this forum. Because I find the comments in that video disturbing.
Why are they so upset?
I am at a loss on this, too. The happier abroad theme is so fused with the "all Western women are bitches" and "the world is run by feminist NWO" memes that it sometimes becomes difficult to have a relaxed, balanced debate.

I have actually been to Bali, for almost 3 weeks. It used to be a popular sex tourist destinations with "liberated" Japanese mature women in the early 90's, but given how bitter and critical their society is towards independent women, I have no problem justifying them. I did spot the odd Aussie or Kiwi middle aged women holding hand with young, slender Indonesian young men. I saw nothing wrong in it. If a woman wants fun and she's not breaking any law, don't see why she shouldn't be doing it.

It's time to realise that women may behave in a way that was traditionally only associated, or afforded to men, without necessarily redefining themselves as disgusting bitches.

By the way I'm sitting in a a park in Edinburgh Scotland right now. My wife is next to me, and all around it's full of young people, boys and girls, sitting back talking, flirting and throwing in the odd cuddle or kiss. A perfectly normal life situation that just makes me think some of you guys live in a world of sexual warfare that really doesn't have much adherence with reality.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

publicduende wrote:
Why are they so upset?
I am at a loss on this, too. The happier abroad theme is so fused with the "all Western women are bitches" and "the world is run by feminist NWO" memes that it sometimes becomes difficult to have a relaxed, balanced debate.

I have actually been to Bali, for almost 3 weeks. It used to be a popular sex tourist destinations with "liberated" Japanese mature women in the early 90's, but given how bitter and critical their society is towards independent women, I have no problem justifying them. I did spot the odd Aussie or Kiwi middle aged women holding hand with young, slender Indonesian young men. I saw nothing wrong in it. If a woman wants fun and she's not breaking any law, don't see why she shouldn't be doing it.

It's time to realise that women may behave in a way that was traditionally only associated, or afforded to men, without necessarily redefining themselves as disgusting bitches.

By the way I'm sitting in a a park in Edinburgh Scotland right now. My wife is next to me, and all around it's full of young people, boys and girls, sitting back talking, flirting and throwing in the odd cuddle or kiss. A perfectly normal life situation that just makes me think some of you guys live in a world of sexual warfare that really doesn't have much adherence with reality.
I've wondered about this too. Cus being in Asia, I'm not directly exposed. I can only learn what's going on through others.

I do believe that women in the States have a lot more power and rights than men and that this situation has been going on for awhile. Of course I'm completely against this as per my post in the Richard Branson thread. But I don't hate all the individual women, perhaps due t lack of exposure.

Also, I'm very practical when it comes to trends in dating, mating, and P4P. Gay males do guys like me a favor by reducing the competition pool. Cougars do the same since they occupy younger guys and distract them from younger women. And if an older white or Japanese woman wants to live it up with the boys in Jamaica, Kenya, or Bali, more power to her. Let her enjoy spending her money for fun just as men do. Of course, when younger and more attractive women do the same thing, I may feel disappointed and envy the gigolos that get them. But that's their right just as its the right of men who are young and good looking to chase around P4P options in the likes of Thailand.

We often throw around this hypothetical mix of 80/20 meaning that most girls in Anglo countries are only interested in being with the lucky 20% while the remaining 80% either do without or get stuck with much older and/or fatter women. But who knows what this breakdown really is in places like the US or UK. I mean, as you said, when u visit these countries, you still do see plenty of local men with decent looking or better young women. So its hard to know for sure how bad things really are. Of course a forum like this one is going to attract a disproportionate amount of guys from the unfortunate side of that ratio, lol
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rock wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Why are they so upset?

I've wondered about this too. Cus being in Asia, I'm not directly exposed. I can only learn what's going on through others.

I do believe that women in the States have a lot more power and rights than men and that this situation has been going on for awhile. Of course I'm completely against this as per my post in the Richard Branson thread. But I don't hate all the individual women, perhaps due t lack of exposure.

Also, I'm very practical when it comes to trends in dating, mating, and P4P. Gay males do guys like me a favor by reducing the competition pool. Cougars do the same since they occupy younger guys and distract them from younger women. And if an older white or Japanese woman wants to live it up with the boys in Jamaica, Kenya, or Bali, more power to her. Let her enjoy spending her money for fun just as men do. Of course, when younger and more attractive women do the same thing, I may feel disappointed and envy the gigolos that get them. But that's their right just as its the right of men who are young and good looking to chase around P4P options in the likes of Thailand.

We often throw around this hypothetical mix of 80/20 meaning that most girls in Anglo countries are only interested in being with the lucky 20% while the remaining 80% either do without or get stuck with much older and/or fatter women. But who knows what this breakdown really is in places like the US or UK. I mean, as you said, when u visit these countries, you still do see plenty of local men with decent looking or better young women. So its hard to know for sure how bad things really are. Of course a forum like this one is going to attract a disproportionate amount of guys from the unfortunate side of that ratio, lol
Exactly. I obviously speak by personal experience. I never had major problems finding female companionship and connections, whether on the intellectual or physical/sexual side. It also has to be said that we Italians in our late 30's just didn't have the same kind of conditioning about being with the "young hottie" type to prove something to the world, or God knows what. I think this is a typical facet of the American mindset: get the very best, often with a massive bias on the outer or superficial, or be damned forever.

Not aiming at the top 5% of girls to start with automatically lowers the performance anxiety, increases your chance to find girls with more smarts and moral values than hot empty heads, and obviously throws in the chance of being positively surprised on other aspects. The best girls I had deep, fulfilling conversations with where not the hottest, and the ones with whom I had the best sex weren't the sexiest.

The other point I agree with is that, as you say, this forum suffers from a horrific sample bias effect. This forum is not the world. The US are not the world, and not even too representative of Western culture in its entirety. It's just one expression, often bordering the extreme and grotesque in a continental European's eyes.

It's refreshing to see I'm not the only one who would love to see the happier abroad theme stripped of the burden of its "feminist world against me (me, me)" overtones. They hide the beauty ad truthfulness of Winston's brilliant observations behind a thick layer of self-victimising anger.
Last edited by publicduende on August 10th, 2012, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I truly think that men and women in the developed nations have formed such andverserial relationships that it's become difficult to "sleep with the enemy." Let's face it...women are emulating EVERY manly behavior under the sun. If they want to go abroad for a little R&R and sex, I say go for it. More power to them.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

pete98146 wrote:I truly think that men and women in the developed nations have formed such andverserial relationships that it's become difficult to "sleep with the enemy." Let's face it...women are emulating EVERY manly behavior under the sun. If they want to go abroad for a little R&R and sex, I say go for it. More power to them.
They may emulate everything men do under the sun, but they will still remain women, latched to their nature and menstrual cycle. Defuse their cool and they'll show all their insecurity. They will be bound to looking for somebody kind and caring for half of the month, regardless of their emancipation level. Etc.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

zboy1 wrote: See, that's why being an Asian male in a white society sucks so much! White males are never satisfied in putting Asian men down no matter what! Of course, I'm not talking about all White males, just a lot of the Anglo ones in the West. If White men see an Asian man with a white women, they get all upset and stare, yet, they have no problems in taking Asian women-all the while, mocking Asian men in the process. You can never win being an Asian male in the West!
The guy at 0:40 looks and sounds pathetic. :lol:
Really, there are a lot of white guys in Thailand dating Thai women and you can't hear local guys complain about it.
But when the situation is reversed, they become the most pathetic creature in the world.
Can someone please answer me why are they so selfish?
Last edited by Naoki on August 10th, 2012, 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Naoki wrote:
zboy1 wrote: See, that's why being an Asian male in a white society sucks so much! White males are never satisfied in putting Asian men down no matter what! Of course, I'm not talking about all White males, just a lot of the Anglo ones in the West. If White men see an Asian man with a white women, they get all upset and stare, yet, they have no problems in taking Asian women-all the while, mocking Asian men in the process. You can never win being an Asian male in the West!
The guy at 0:40 looks and sounds pathetic. :lol:
Really, there a lot of white guys in Thailand dating Thai women and you can't hear local guys complaint about it.
But when the situation is reversed, they become the most pathetic creature in the world.
Can someone please answer me why are they so selfish?
The fact is, males are very competitive in competing for females--with black/white males the most aggressive, and the Asian males the least. Asian culture does not stress machismo and alpha males competitiveness like in the West. That's actually looked down on in many Asian countries, which is something I really appreciate about Asian societies. They stress respectfulness rather than the disrespect that is so common in many Western countries. That's why you have so many people going postal in the U.S., with so many school shootings and mass murders and other crazy things happening...
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

zboy1 wrote: The fact is, males are very competitive in competing for females--with black/white males the most aggressive, and the Asian males the least. Asian culture does not stress machismo and alpha males competitiveness like in the West. That's actually looked down on in many Asian countries, which is something I really appreciate about Asian societies. They stress respectfulness rather than the disrespect that is so common in many Western countries. That's why you have so many people going postal in the U.S., with so many school shootings and mass murders and other crazy things happening...
Actually, I think that's the reasons why Winston bullied so much in high school and why his parents told him to FEAR those bullies rather than fight back.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Naoki wrote: White guys are notorious for stealing Asian women, both in America and Asia.
But when Asian guys stealing their women, they seems to be offended.
Can someone please tell me why are they so MAD? :lol:
Stealing, or theft, is the illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent. So unless if the union is forced, there is no theft.

IMO whoever you choose to date is your business. But for friends who request match making for marriage, I'd only set up people with similar ethnic, education, and socioeconomic backgrounds. See, if I setup a couple with comparable backgrounds and it doesn't work out, I get "ah well you tried. Have anyone else?". But if I setup a couple with different ethnicity & background and it doesn't work out, I get "why the f*ck did you set them up?" along with a string of people (the guy/girl, parents, mutual friends, etc) angry at me.
Last edited by momopi on August 10th, 2012, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

I think SOME of you really don't understand the issue here!

The issue isn't "white men hating on black/asian/ etc men for being with white women or whatever!

All_That_is_Man had the issue right and explained it to you all.

Also, the "hypocrisy" of western woman is what gets me about this issue.

Seriously? Try telling a MOST western women that you are going to Thailand to sleep around with bar girls and watch the insults fly.

And yet, western woman can do the same things with "rent-a-rastas" and whatnot, and it's socially acceptable?

The insanely laughable part is that supposedly men are just going to Thailand for cheap sex(BAD) BUT western woman are going to Bali for "romance." (GOOD)

And yet they BOTH end of having cheap sex due to the exchange rate of their western dollars.

NOBODY sees the hypocrisy here?

Oh and publicduende?

you said:

latched to their nature and menstrual cycle
YOU don't live in the US obviously!

http://health.usnews.com/usnews/health/ ... lybrel.htm

http://www.besthealthmag.ca/get-healthy ... our-period

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/20/healt ... wanted=all

AND a more recent NYTimes article on the fluidity of genders and future thereof in the U.S.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/12/magaz ... wanted=all

Perhaps IF some of you read this article, you will understand what the US is becoming and WHY some of us feel pretty much abandoned as men here.
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

Truthville wrote:I think SOME of you really don't understand the issue here!
The issue isn't "white men hating on black/asian/ etc men for being with white women or whatever!
Trust me, it is. :D
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

[quote="All_That_Is_Man"][b]It doesn't make any sense for western women, in general, to have to go to different countries for sex partners.[/b] Victimizing propoganda. Videos like these are only composed to make western women look like victims of "not being able to find a mate".[/quote]

So true.

When western men go overseas out of necessity because western women ignore them, they are "exploiting third world women."

When western women go overseas to satisfy their indulgent desires because they are tired of western men, it is because they are "neglected".
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Naoki wrote:
Really, there are a lot of white guys in Thailand dating Thai women and you can't hear local guys complain about it.
Well consider some of the most common scenarios:

1. Thai man is pimping his girl out to farang and enjoying most of the money which comes from that

2. Farang men, young and old, are scraping the bottom of the barrel going for the short, dark, skinny, and ugly girls most Thai men really aren't interested in. But farang girls' extended family, including the boys back home, benefit monetarily from this arrangement.

3. Working girls in Thailand get so sick of servicing farang that they require Thai guys to normalize them sexually. That creates a demand for gigolos, even for the local guys who aren't all that. Remember, the local male-to-female ratio is significantly depressed by the high number of gay men and ladyboys relative to the number of lesbians.

Under the above conditions, would you complain if you were a Thai man, especially one who struggled to make a living? Essentially, white men are paying Thai men for access to their women, many times, the least desirable ones too. And the most of the real top notch gals never even get touched by whities.