All men are potential paedohiles... Richard Branson says so

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

All men are potential paedohiles... Richard Branson says so

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

1. Top story on SMH at the time of writing.

All men are potential paedophiles. Virgin says so. And ALL MEN should denounce virgin and Richard Branson as a MAN HATING SEXIST DISCRIMINATORY BIGOT.

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-inc ... 23y7q.html

Perhaps I should start web sites naming prominent people as “suspect paedophilesâ€￾. After all. I can suspect a man to be a paedophile without any evidence just like Richard Bransons airline can suspect an innocent fireman of being a paedophile merely for being male.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: All men are potential paedohiles....richard branson says

Post by Rock »

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Do you men think daycare centers should be required to hire men as caretakers on an equal basis?

Think about it.

Not every differentiation based on sex is wrong.

There was a prominent case where the top Hasidic rabbi in America molested a young girl seated next to him on a plane.

And a lot of flirtation goes on between men and women seated next to each other for several hours. We are sexual beings, with clouds of hormonal scent around us. Hell, women get aroused just from talking to a man for a while, if he is showing interest.

Protecting a young girl is a manly thing to do.

Branson is an Alpha.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:In his personal life, he himself was actually fondled as a child. The thing is, he was fondled by another child. So does this mean that all children are then pedophiles?
If a child fondles another child then it's just pure FORNICATION! Sorry, but underage on underage is just "immoral", not criminal.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Jester wrote:Do you men think daycare centers should be required to hire men as caretakers on an equal basis?

Think about it.

There was a prominent case where the top Hasidic rabbi in America molested a young girl seated next to him on a plane.

And a lot of flirtation goes on between men and women seated next to each other for several hours. We are sexual beings, with clouds of hormonal scent around us. Hell, women get aroused just from talking to a man for a while, if he is showing interest.

Branson is an Alpha.
The article was about a man who was asked to move because he was assigned a seat next to two boys. He was asked to move because he is a man..

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

What a f***ing joke, though it doesn't surprise me... Australia seems to be the feminazi man hating capital of the world now.

Only one more week until I leave this country for good, I can't wait!
stressedtothebone
Freshman Poster

Post by stressedtothebone »

Manginaism and typical feminazism is rampant in Australia.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester wrote:Do you men think daycare centers should be required to hire men as caretakers on an equal basis?

Think about it.

Branson is an Alpha.
Jester, you do jest, right? If such a policy is in place, it should apply to all adults, not just males!!!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:

Think about it.

Branson is an Alpha.
The article was about a man who was asked to move because he was assigned a seat next to two boys. He was asked to move because he is a man..
Didn't read the backstory, my bad.

Asking someone to move is offensive. Vigilant seat assignments are reasonable.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Rock wrote:

Think about it.

Branson is an Alpha.
Jester, you do jest, right? If such a policy is in place, it should apply to all adults, not just males!!!
No wasn't kidding, although ATIM has pointed out I didn't have all the facts. (Sorry I am often guilty of skipping through articles and videos etc.)

Generally, men are the aggressors, both for good and bad. Women are spectators, passengers, bystanders, victims, accomplices. Men are verbs, women are objects. Feminism is a creation of men, not women. A creation of evil men.

Pederasty is an act by evil men (almost always) against young girls (usually) and boys (often).

A man protects his own. His own children, his own relatives, his own tribe, his own human race. Cattle have bulls with horns to protect them against predators, humans have men to protect them. Yes, we have cocks with which to spawn, but shoulders and minds to provide and protect. Vigilance is appropriate against predators - who are almost omnipresent, maybe 1 in 5 males would commit a rape if they could get away with it. That means 4 out of 5 of us are good guys, but some small percentage - 1 in 5, whatever - are psychopaths. Psychopaths come in all flavors -- NWO hitmen, rapists, pederasts.... or church pastors who just haven't had the opportunity -- yet.

It's your world, gentlemen. Yours. Noone else's.

The true Enemy, I suppose, is Satan, and evil men are just pawns. But you often have to shoot the foot-soldier to get to the general.

Maybe Branson's policy was corporate-stupid and demeaning. OK, not maybe, it WAS demeaning as applied, I stand corrected. But the general intention to protect is correct. It is what we DO.

What THEY do is to divide, pulverize, atomize, separate, weaken.

When you find that dream girl (or two :wink: ) in Ethiopia or Ukraine or the South Seas, and make some babies, and if you ever put one of those children on a plane by herself or himself -- you could have a second thought about Branson's intention.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

western men are to blame.... you've become pathetic rags at the mercy of the horrendous fat whinny spoiled bitchy sexually promiscuous cunts you call "your women"
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

I'm not ready to jump on the "men are the ones to blame" bandwagon. Blaming men because women CHOOSE to do wrong by men is mangina-ish at best. To each his own. In this case where Richard Branson, a man, made this policy, well you might have an argument to blame men here. But don't you think he's fulfilling some misandric agenda created by women so that his company doesn't falter? I mean the headlines have already labeled all men as pedophiles when NO SUCH CRIME in the history of Virgin Airlines has ever been committed. Branson was browbeaten by misandric females to carry out a MISANDRIC POLICY. My eyes are open. I simply don't blame men (or the Illuminati, or the government, or MTV) for the misandric ways of women. Western women choose to discriminate against men. Stop viewing them as innocent victims, because this alone makes you a MANGINA.

Just goes to show how many white knight "bullies in blue"-in-training we have lurking the forums of Happier Abroad.

I can tell that my days here on these forums are numbered. Everyday it becomes more revealing that an alarming number of members are just closeted simps who would hurt, if not criminalize, a fellow man just to please females. I'm learning that I'm just about the only remaining member here who has NO desire to be platonic friends with or marry the modern-day female. My interest in women is purely sexual and nothing more, and frighteningly this makes me a minority here on what I thought was a men's forum.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Think about it.

Branson is an Alpha.
I agree on the policy in general. Kids safety first etc. Where the system failed badly is in the implementation. Seat allocation on that basis must be done on check in, not after the passenger has been (erroneously) given his seat number. They screwed up badly, they could have at least had the common sense to upgrade the guy to an upper class.