Just reminded of another reason to move abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Just reminded of another reason to move abroad

Post by zacb »

Okay, so I was looking on facebook, and I ran across this one idiot chick who accused me of stalking her. lol. One time I was saying I saw her at wal-mart. (Prior to that we were just chit chatting about randoms stuff) Then I ask if she was at the nearby gas station. (Murphy Oil). She then she freaks out and goes on and on, even as I try to explain. Fast forward. Her boyfriend wanted to add me on fb . So not know who he was, I added him. He then accuses me of the same thing. I said I did not. After awhile that got old. So you know what I did? I just started teasing him. What are you supposed to do with useful idiots? Good times.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Re: Just reminded of another reason to move abroad

Post by FREEDOM1 »

zacb wrote:Okay, so I was looking on facebook, and I ran across this one idiot chick who accused me of stalking her. lol. One time I was saying I saw her at wal-mart. (Prior to that we were just chit chatting about randoms stuff) Then I ask if she was at the nearby gas station. (Murphy Oil). She then she freaks out and goes on and on, even as I try to explain. Fast forward. Her boyfriend wanted to add me on fb . So not know who he was, I added him. He then accuses me of the same thing. I said I did not. After awhile that got old. So you know what I did? I just started teasing him. What are you supposed to do with useful idiots? Good times.
Hey

I have a tip for you - close your facebook account ASAP

Facebook is a CIA creation to track and profile people worldwide

Its also a place for teenage girls, morons and schmucks with no life

Just close the crap and stop wasting your time on that useless piece of shit site :P