Foreign women change in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Foreign women change in America

Post by ssjparris »

From your observation of any foreign woman from a different culture. how long does it take to change.

they seem to change super fast. here in L.A. and chicago too. what is your experience on this.

What kind of person where they like. and what difference did you see change.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: Foreign women change in america

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

ssjparris wrote:From your observation of any foreign woman from a different culture. how long does it take to change.

they seem to change super fast. here in L.A. and chicago too. what is your experience on this.

What kind of person where they like. and what difference did you see change.
Biggest change? A whopping majority of foreign-born women who have moved to Chicago have two distinct traits:

1) They realize that the police are at their beck and call, and this gives them a misandric power trip that can be even worse than American females.

2) Fearmongering and racial discrimination goes directly to their head, and suddenly she thinks all men of a different race are lowly criminals.

As far as how long it takes for foreign women to become this when they move to America? Who knows. Just avoid them because (in Chicago, at least) they are potentially worse than American women once they settle here. Believe it.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

My ex was originally from Mexico, came here illegally in 1990. She taught herself English and I met her in 1996 at a store she was working in. We took a liking to each other and hit it off and got married. She was legalized and to the best of my memory, within 5 years she began to change.

I attribute it mostly to her career (different from the place I met her at), being surrounded by American women and dealing with the daily drama of working in an office, having friends who complain about their men and wished for something "better" all the time.

When we first got together she was on one extreme -- an innocent virginal girl who only wanted to be with me, and who was willing to do anything to stay together. If she thought I wanted to leave her she would have, by her own words at the time, run out into traffic and killed herself.

After a few years of being married and becoming Americanized she went to the other extreme -- a cold, uncaring woman that treated me like a subordinate instead of husband, and who by her own words believed, "love doesn't matter, financial stability is the true foundation of a relationship", and refused to acknowledge any of her wrongdoings, ultimately leading to her kicking me out of her life to experience something completely different since, as I said in the other thread, in her words "the only thing she's ever known is me".

So there's a full-blown example and timeline for y'all.

I would never, ever, EVER bring a woman back to the USA or do what I did before with my ex. This "culture" is toxic and rotten to the core and the only solution for guys like me is to go elsewhere and find my place in this world, and raise a family with a great foreign girl in HER environment.
Mangus the Red
Freshman Poster

Post by Mangus the Red »

They change for the worse.

I have noticed this from my previous jobs. It is disgusting to watch. Sometimes they are even worse than their American counterparts. Other times, they were infected with the feminist virus before they came to the US and literally 'lose it' once they arrive.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Never bring a woman back home.
She will transform herself to something you went abroad to avoid.
It's a receipe for a disaster.

You can play the game and think she will be different..big mistake.
Better to keep your relation in her country by being there as much as you can.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Book of Sirach

Post by Jester »

manly5000 wrote:My ex was originally from Mexico, came here illegally in 1990. She taught herself English and I met her in 1996 at a store she was working in. We took a liking to each other and hit it off and got married. She was legalized and to the best of my memory, within 5 years she began to change.

I attribute it mostly to her career (different from the place I met her at), being surrounded by American women and dealing with the daily drama of working in an office, having friends who complain about their men and wished for something "better" all the time.

When we first got together she was on one extreme -- an innocent virginal girl who only wanted to be with me, and who was willing to do anything to stay together. If she thought I wanted to leave her she would have, by her own words at the time, run out into traffic and killed herself.

After a few years of being married and becoming Americanized she went to the other extreme -- a cold, uncaring woman that treated me like a subordinate instead of husband, and who by her own words believed, "love doesn't matter, financial stability is the true foundation of a relationship", and refused to acknowledge any of her wrongdoings, ultimately leading to her kicking me out of her life to experience something completely different since, as I said in the other thread, in her words "the only thing she's ever known is me".

So there's a full-blown example and timeline for y'all.

I would never, ever, EVER bring a woman back to the USA or do what I did before with my ex. This "culture" is toxic and rotten to the core and the only solution for guys like me is to go elsewhere and find my place in this world, and raise a family with a great foreign girl in HER environment.
+1

"Don't let her.... spend her time talking with women. Women hurt other women just as moths damage clothing." -- Sirach 42:12-13

(for anyone curious about why they never heard this Bible verse before, this is from part of the Bible that was deliberately censored out by Protestants and Talmudic Jews.)
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Married to a filpina who has now lived in Seattle for 6 years. If she's changed at all, it's been very minimal. American women have become such a CARICATURE of themselves they are a constant source of jokes and entertainment for me and my wife. We are constantly making fun of them!!! She sees first hand what a train wreck 80% of them are so my wife goes out of her way NOT to emulate them.

For that reason alone, it's pretty safe to say she doesn't want anything to do with their mannerisms or traits.

If I really want to tease my my wife, I tell her she's turning into an American girl. When I do, the look of disgust on her face is priceless. Nevertheless, I don't worry about my wife changing much at all. She'll always be that sweet and innocent girl from the provinces of Phils.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

pete98146 wrote:Married to a filpina who has now lived in Seattle for 6 years. If she's changed at all, it's been very minimal. American women have become such a CARICATURE of themselves they are a constant source of jokes and entertainment for me and my wife. We are constantly making fun of them!!! She sees first hand what a train wreck 80% of them are so my wife goes out of her way NOT to emulate them.

For that reason alone, it's pretty safe to say she doesn't want anything to do with their mannerisms or traits.

If I really want to tease my my wife, I tell her she's turning into an American girl. When I do, the look of disgust on her face is priceless. Nevertheless, I don't worry about my wife changing much at all. She'll always be that sweet and innocent girl from the provinces of Phils.
I sure hope so my friend. I never would have thought my ex was capable of turning into what she became, and it took many years for the transformation to even begin, but it did and... she did. I hope things continue to be great for y'all.

However, if you ever start seeing even the slightest of bad signs, move the two of you out of the US before she can even say the word "luggage". :wink:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It's called socialization. I notice that it depends allot where the foreign women is coming from and where she is living in the USA.

Here in New York City I notice that for the Asian immigrants it depends really. I see Asian girls from Asia come to New York but they hang out with other Asians. For the most part they don't become too Americanize. They retain some of their old culture values. So it depends upon who she hangs out with.

I notice with the White foreign girls or even the hispanic foreign girls it's much different story. I met a Russian girl at my former company. She immigrated to the states a few years ago but coming to USa s he hangs out with mostly American girls and yes dates mostly American white guys. Guess what? She became americanize because of the people she hung out with.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Open Question:

If they change for the worst can they change back?
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

It all depends on the person, but generally they do take a turn for the worse.

It's a lot like John Locke said:

“We are like chameleons, we take our hue and the color of our moral character, from those who are around us.â€￾
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I think the bottom line is to meet a good person. Again I am a minority on this site and I think there are good people and YES good american women. I know some of you will flame me and disagree with me BUT I met some good ones.

Samething with overseas. Make sure she is a good person first and genuine.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Agree with chanta76 here. A woman with strong moral values will always know what aspects of a new host culture she can safely embrace, and which one are likely to change her to the worse and jeopardise her relationship.

The key thing that worked so well with my wife Monica (from Medellin, Colombia) is her solid Catholic upbringing. She had dated very few men before meeting me, and only had sex with 3. She might have lied obviously, but I could easily tell that was the truth from her relative lack of sexual experience. Surely I was the first man she had ever been living with, under the same roof.

Upbringing is one aspect, education is the other. A young woman who is from a lower-middle class family and could access private schools only out of scholarships (quite rare, in Colombia) and loans, isn't the kind of woman who will gladly waste time and money on mindless nights of dance and sex. It's her past that defined her present, and by the end of our second year together I had already gathered so much solid evidence about her being just perfect for me, I didn't have anything else to do than fly to Medellin and marry her. Not before proposing to her in the most romantic way :)
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

if you want to date foreign women seek women already living in the country from mexico, rest of latin america, asia and eastern europe. ideally find an illegal she will be afraid to call cops and will likely speak shit english so it will be hard for her to adapt to usa feminist culture by not understanding tv and reading liberal fem literature. also dont marry them. for f***s sake its not a good financial move and changes the power dynamic. if she gives you shit for not marrying her tell her if she really loves you it shouldnt matter. if she insists then id worry she knows its a ticket to get your money which maybe is why she wants to be with you to begin with. if that happened to me id simply move on to the next piece of ass. if she brings up the subject of marriage early in the relationship id be scarred because what she is saying is i want a husband and at that point she is looking for someone for the role. i dont know about you but that doesnt sound like love to me.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

royaldude wrote:if you want to date foreign women seek women already living in the country from mexico, rest of latin america, asia and eastern europe. ideally find an illegal she will be afraid to call cops and will likely speak shit english so it will be hard for her to adapt to usa feminist culture by not understanding tv and reading liberal fem literature. also dont marry them. for f***s sake its not a good financial move and changes the power dynamic. if she gives you shit for not marrying her tell her if she really loves you it shouldnt matter. if she insists then id worry she knows its a ticket to get your money which maybe is why she wants to be with you to begin with. if that happened to me id simply move on to the next piece of ass. if she brings up the subject of marriage early in the relationship id be scarred because what she is saying is i want a husband and at that point she is looking for someone for the role. i dont know about you but that doesnt sound like love to me.
Holy cow, this forum is looking like the Olympics of cynicism everyday more.

You're suggesting to date an illegal immigrant so as to have even more leverage against her being overly "polluted" by US culture? I guess dating such a woman would give the man everything to gain and nothing to lose. Of course love and feelings have no place, it's just a path of minimal resistance to cheap sex and no emotional involvement for some of you guys.