Loveshy and Loveshy.com

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Banano wrote:I met couchsurfer from Canada, she was 19 and she told me when she goes out to club or bar she picks up the best looking guy and she never gets rejected, she bragged how good it feels to be screwing with best looking guys ...she was just plain looking but she had young p***y; sure the guys she was screwing would be 8s or 9s
What a loser, knowingly using herself for 'pump and dumps'. Anglo women don't learn, do they? How happy are women who let themselves be treated as being good for nothing but sex? Hell, how happy is your average promiscuous Anglo woman? They have everything they want, yet many are still angry at the world.

Even if she is telling the truth, the future is coming for her, just like it will for all of us. She will come to regret that behaviour sooner or later - the good-looking guys won't always want to bed her and even if they do, she will almost certainly resent being used for sex.

As for other Anglo women, why would you bother? If you're a decent, non-promiscuous, non-alcoholic, Anglo women are not going to like you anyway, because most of them have their priorities messed up and don't know how to have a proper relationship to begin with.

Oh, as for the love-shy concept, it is flawed for several reasons:

1) It is based mostly on a given set of circumstances (i.e - many Anglo men subconsciously know or suspect that Anglo women would rip their heads off if they approached, so they don't)

2) It magically subsides if you spend some time outside the Anglosphere.

3) It places all the emphasis on men to make relationships happen, but none on women. Relationships need two people to make it work or happen, not just one. Anglo women too often don't appreciate this.

4) The love-shy concept just buys into the Anglo puritan meme that only men can have flaws, which is obviously untrue.

5) The supposedly love-shy women don't come off as being 'shy about love' so much as they do lazy and conceited in many cases.
toysarefun
Freshman Poster

Post by toysarefun »

I have it, and notice how they depict men all over TV as having it. According to TV I'm a dufus of mass proportions. I'm totally fine with it! Totally!, keeps me single, carefree, stress free, STD free, my home is the way I want it, no drama, no noise, no lies, no manipulation, no games, the list just goes on! Sure, I'm lonely, so what! I know many people in relationships, married, etc. that are lonelier than I am!, and in fact, quite miserable.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Actually, about that Canadian girl:

She's offering herself up to guys who are probably young, dumb and full of cum (so to speak). Why would guys looking for sex refuse an offer of free sex from anybody who wasn't obese, no matter how good looking these guys are (such are the Anglosphere's dating/sex dynamics)?

What a stupid, egotistical loser girl. I sort of wish that somebody would tell her what was really going on with her and those guys, but I wonder whether we should just let nature punish her.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:Also, look what I saw in my guestbook today. Sometimes American girls will even call security if you flirt with them! This has happened to me a few times too!

http://www.ultraguest.com/view/1200586414

A friend of mine forwarded me several of your articals. I live in New Jersey. There have been times when I was just trying to be friendly with ladys in the Moorestown mall. Like girls working in the food court or clothing stores. There have been a few times. I have been even threatened by the mall security. Just for saying hi to the girls. Can you or anyone tell me. Whats up with this. Why are the ladys so paranoid in this country. I,m not a monster. I don,t even kill bugs. I,m a very kind gentle loving person.
OK. Take a look at these threads from SocialPhobiaWorld.com:

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/why-do ... man-19611/
http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/love-shyness-719/

It's clear that many of those guys aren't technically love-shy. Here's what they're afraid of (from page 1 of "Why do love-shy men NOT want to show they like/love a woman?"):
No, the worst thing she can do is to make it publicly known that you have emotions for her, and how unheard-of that is. She can get scared and call the police, and tell them that you made unwanted sexual advances on her, simply for having said that you actually like her a lot.

Yes, and what about the possibly destroyed career, or the problems that can arise from such an unprovidential situation?

the other reason is this: SEXUAL attraction is a very touchy subject. Expressing sexual attraction can make you look like a pervert. You never know when it's right. Sexual feelings, ARE something to be careful about. You don't know if the woman will like it or not, say you are sexually harrassing her, etc. and out of respect I don't want to be too explicit about them.

that goes for "love" feelings also, because it's all sexual.

maybe I just didn't grow up around people who could have shown me that it's ok to have and show sexual/romantic feelings toward a woman. To me I feel like a beast if I don't know that it's ok. Even when people tell me that it is ok, I don't. It can ruin your professional career, everything because you are RISKING IT. Sexual harassment is not something to **** with, obviously. And many girls use it to their advantage as you can see.

and that's why I'm not at all ok about showing such feelings with women. And I feel it is very wrong for women (or men) to think you are gay, or weak, unmasculine, p***y because of this. I think it is also wrong for a woman to consider you asexual, and therefore never developing, and considering you for "romance" or anything, even calling it OFFENSIVE because you are not overtly sexual with her.
That guy isn't kidding at all. American sexual harassment laws are very harsh and are now widely abused by many women. Things aren't much different in Canada, such as this ridiculous situation:

viewtopic.php?t=12430
("In Canada, asking for a date can bring a harassment claim")

I've had these fears myself, but others told me I was being too paranoid. Well, I don't need to put my hand in a pot of boiling water to know that I should be avoiding it. Similarly, I should not have to learn things the hard way by first getting security called on me ... by then it will be too late. :P Try to get a mate in your bed = Wake up with a mate in jail the next day.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 27th, 2016, 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

lavezzi wrote:"Love-shyness" places the blame completely on the individual. It says "Your lack of interest from women comes from YOUR lack of confidence" The truth is that the lack of interest from women may come from the lack of confidence, but the lack of confidence is only a symptom of, which is perpetuated by and originates from the real issue: Modern Anglo-women's disregard for men.

Naturally it is the female's job to display interest, and the male's to pursue that interest. Anglo-women only show interest to males that are exceptionally good-looking. In order to be successful without being so, it takes possessing exceptional confidence. The narcissistic social dynamics of the Anglo environment sets the average man as being perceived to be inferior. Which dictates that in order to have confidence you must feel superior. Therefore the guys who are naturally confident tend to be arrogant types. To conclude: If you're not really good-looking and are a naturally humble person, you will probably be shy with Anglo-women.

Modern Anglo-women's disregard for men comes from feminism. Feminism comes from narcissism. Narcissism comes from individualism which comes from wealth. Wealth, this is the root of the problem. Luckily we are able to go to places which have not been affected as badly by this. In these places we see much more natural women who hold men in high regard for being men first and foremost. A fact which Anglo women have no regard for.
Women in anglo countries DO NOT know how to flirt with men or show any kind of interest in men. Their social skills are lacking.

In the US, 50% of women are overweight, so that leaves men to pursue the 50% that are not overweight. The women who are not overweight are being asked out by guys all the time. This explains why they are so picky about who they date. The more options you have, the more picky you will be. Welcome to the dating scene in modern day anglo countries! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Jack wrote:I used to think that I had that condition. I was very nervous around women, I found it nearly impossible to engage a woman in a conversation. I was convinced that was the reason I couldn't get dates. I was angry at myself for not being able to overcome this, but trying harder only made it worse. I spent a lot of time thinking about it and went to a doctor and was prescribed anti-anxiety medications but they didn't really help.

This problem came to an unexpected halt when I traveled to Asia and within a week I learned that I am really only abnormally nervous around American women. When I thought about it, this actually made perfect sense.

When I'm in a country like Thailand or the Philippines, I know that I am desirable to the women there (I get reassured of that everyday). So even if I get turned down by a woman, she probably has a good reason to say no, and she will be flattered rather than act like I'm some creep.
When I'm overseas, I don't subconsciously feel like I'm doing something wrong by flirting with a woman.

What it boils down to, is that foreign women are an entirely different species than western women. If I had been told 2 years ago that my love shyness/social anxiety with women could be solved simply by changing the type of women that I was pursuing, I probably wouldn't have believed it. It's one of those things you have to experience to fully understand.

Jack, this is one great post. I absolutely love it. :D

I also feel nervous around women, but only in America. I have always thought that approaching women is supposed to be a stressful ordeal such as a job interview or talent show performance. Only when I got out of the U.S. matrix did I realize how natural and relaxing it is to approach new women.

In Latin America and Southeast Asia, it is easy to pick up social skills on how to interact with women, through "osmosis" (roughly, learning by watching how people interact, and dress, behave, etc). Make friends with the local men, and absorb their styles. The skills that PUA gurus try to teach you in America can actually be easily learned through osmosis overseas. Through osmosis in Mexico, I acquired some "macho" confidence, social skills with women, a slick masculine "chavo" look, an outgoing, down-to-earth sense of humor, and so many other things. Now, many Mexicans say I don't carry the vibe of an American, but rather that of a local.

Whenever I try to approach or ask out women in America, I feel as if something really bad could happen to me. Because bad things have happened to me multiple times in the past when I displayed romantic interest in them, and those women won't make it easy for you just to move on. Some sort of chronic embarrassment or humiliation would always have to follow.

Abroad, I do not worry about such things. Women just smile and move on and don't try to make your life more miserable. Embarrassments are on the spot and forgotten the next minute. To them, you're just another little fish in the big sea.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Loveshyness. What a bunch of bullshit.

The western matrix prison is a malicious, perfected structure of demonic origin, created by your masters and the westerners' own stupidity.
The main reason for the lack of sex towards men in western society is simple. Human sex roles are reversed in the western world, between men and women, by swapping the sex energy of the male, into the female. Hence why women are more masculine than men nowadays. You're not SUPPOSED to court females, unless you're a male. But you're not(energy wise). The western police state is designed to strip males of their power.

This is why I think PUA is bullshit. You can't BE a male, if the person teaching you IS NOT A MALE THEMSELVES(something Falcon happened to learn, at least I hope) because it ain't about the tech, it's the energy. At least one PUA guru probably knows this vital fact, and all of them are simply taking advantage of it.

I happened to be around a true male figure, and have benefited the same way in the west. You reverse the process, and things do get better.

The best bet for a p***y-fied male though in the west, is to go outside it to pretty much anywhere else.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

I can somewhat relate to what you all are saying until I ask myself a simple question. How come the love-shy guys who have togo abroad for dating (or even contemplate such a thought) are not a majority? You may say there are more such guys than it seems to be. But still... How come most guys succeed in getting a partner without having yo look beyond America. Even. if all your words about American women are true, you have to admit that the feeling of stigma that comes with global dating is not as much due to feminized media as it is to the mere fact that most guys don't have to undergo this.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

skeptic wrote:I can somewhat relate to what you all are saying until I ask myself a simple question. How come the love-shy guys who have togo abroad for dating (or even contemplate such a thought) are not a majority? You may say there are more such guys than it seems to be. But still... How come most guys succeed in getting a partner without having yo look beyond America. Even. if all your words about American women are true, you have to admit that the feeling of stigma that comes with global dating is not as much due to feminized media as it is to the mere fact that most guys don't have to undergo this.
Actually, men who "have" to go abroad for relationships number in the 100s of 1000s, if not tens of millions. There are more single men out there than you think. And let's not count the men in bad relationships as those numbers may be even higher.

In order to have female company especially for love/sex, you must be a complete slave of the western society. You must NOT be self-improving, you must NOT be a free-thinker, you must NOT be willing to keep your soul/livelihood, and you must NOT be financially free. I've seen guys who are physically perfect by western standards, and by many peoples' perception they should be getting tons of dates/sex etc. But they don't, because they usually do something that western society doesn't like.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Post by skeptic »

C.J. wrote:In order to have female company especially for love/sex, you must be a complete slave of the western society. You must NOT be self-improving, you must NOT be a free-thinker, you must NOT be willing to keep your soul/livelihood, and you must NOT be financially free.
To say that most (or all?) of American men who found their love without having to look abroad are not free-thinkiers, not willing to keep their soul/livelyhoood, and are not financially free, is a very strong claim. I'm not expert in conducting such research, but, without any documented evidence of this, such a claim sounds just too far-fetched.
C.J. wrote:But they don't, because they usually do something that western society doesn't like.
And what is it that they're doing against the society's will? Can you specify?
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

skeptic wrote:To say that most (or all?) of American men who found their love without having to look abroad are not free-thinkiers, not willing to keep their soul/livelyhoood, and are not financially free, is a very strong claim. I'm not expert in conducting such research, but, without any documented evidence of this, such a claim sounds just too far-fetched.
You know you're on Happier Abroad... right? There's damning evidence on the front page. I've NEVER seen a guy who was popular with the girls enough to get frequent dates/sex being strong, truly intelligent, self-employed(living outside of employment hell) and actually knows how to use western financial system for their benefit. Many of this forum's members are those kind of people, and you can search for Youtube videos of many guys who are great catches, but can't seem to get attention from the ladies. Those of which, who posted miraculous results in other foreign countries. Many of those videos can be found in some of this forums posts.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

Jack wrote:I used to think that I had that condition. I was very nervous around women, I found it nearly impossible to engage a woman in a conversation. I was convinced that was the reason I couldn't get dates. I was angry at myself for not being able to overcome this, but trying harder only made it worse. I spent a lot of time thinking about it and went to a doctor and was prescribed anti-anxiety medications but they didn't really help.

This problem came to an unexpected halt when I traveled to Asia and within a week I learned that I am really only abnormally nervous around American women. When I thought about it, this actually made perfect sense.

When I'm in a country like Thailand or the Philippines, I know that I am desirable to the women there (I get reassured of that everyday). So even if I get turned down by a woman, she probably has a good reason to say no, and she will be flattered rather than act like I'm some creep.
When I'm overseas, I don't subconsciously feel like I'm doing something wrong by flirting with a woman.

What it boils down to, is that foreign women are an entirely different species than western women. If I had been told 2 years ago that my love shyness/social anxiety with women could be solved simply by changing the type of women that I was pursuing, I probably wouldn't have believed it. It's one of those things you have to experience to fully understand.

Great post, You have summed it up perfectly

I feel like i wrote the post myself, had very similar experiences to you

Done with western women, only foreign women for me too : :lol: