The Chad Johnson Debacle!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

The Chad Johnson Debacle!

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Here is what an initial reply to the article regarding Chad Johnson stated (http://news.yahoo.com/chad-johnson-arre ... ontainer-b):

Nothing says "I'm a real man" like assaulting a woman!

Here is my first response:

You're right about that, but if she hit first, then he had every right to defend himself. If you want to act like a man, then you'd better be prepared to be treated like one.

Note, I agreed with this "man" but up to a point, and here is what he had to say:

Really? You'll go to jail with that stupid attitude. Better to just walk away and take a few scratches or bruises than land in jail don't you think? Or maybe you're some redneck looking for an excuse to whoop on a woman. If you walk away with the marks you can call the cops on her. But thinking you have a right to swing on a woman for any reason will get you nowhere. But just the fact that you can justify it says you're quite the loser. Also is that how men "act"? Do all men fight and is fighting just a man thing? You sound like a neanderthal / primate.

Here is my response to him (it's kinda lengthy):

Mr. Josh, let me ask you a question: If a woman is trying to beat up on you, would you just "walk away"? And if so, what are you going to do if she follows you, still beating on you? Still walk away? Sooner or later, you will have to defend yourself. You're right, i could call the police on her, but it's like they say: The police are minutes away WHEN SECONDS COUNT. In other words, the police might take a few minutes to arrive to the scene of a crime (assault), but that is MORE than enough time for an assailant to severely injure (or kill) me. In other words, if it comes out to a "kill-or-be-killed" (metaphorically or literally) situation, to put it this way, Sir:

I WOULD RATHER BE JUDGED BY 12, THAN CARRIED OUT BY 6.

If it ever came to that (fortunately I have never been faced with such a situation), I would be willing to go to jail for standing up for my beliefs (i.e. the right to defend myself and the action/actions thereof against any assailant, be it man or woman). With all due respect, you sound like the type of male who would actually let a woman seriously injure him just because she is a woman. I sincerely hope that it never happens to you. A man does not (I repeat, DOES NOT) forfeit the right to self defense when a woman hits him. I do not condone violence against women, don't get me wrong. However, I do assert that a man has a right to self defense, REGARDLESS of the gender of his assailant. For instance, there are news articles full of men that think the same way as you do ("A man should never hit a woman, regardless of the circumstances"), and look at where their mindset got them: either A) In the morgue or B) In the E.R.

And in response to your personal attacks on me I will say this (since two can play at that game and I do not like attacking someone personally unless they do so first): You, sir, sound like a pussywhipped mangina (a "man" who has either had his balls taken away by some woman, or he has taken his own balls off and let some woman put them in her purse, or a man who constantly defends women, even if they're CLEARLY in the wrong, in hopes of earning their favor and attention); a "man" who would gladly throw his fellow man under a moving freight train just for the chance at a piece of tail.

To add to that, you also sound like a wanna-be "white knight".

What do you guys think of this "man"?

I should have added that "Trust me, Sir, there is nothing more a woman hates and/or respects less than a wannabe white knight."
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

I don't agree with hitting women.

I don't agree with them firing Chad Johnson.

That's why you should NEVER have a woman live with you or get married.

Because if she assaults you first, YOU CAN'T WIN!

Stop getting MARRIED!!!
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@The Hero of Men,

Please look for keywords like "Chad" and "Evelyn Rozada". You would have found my thread was dropped here the day before. :-/

(viewtopic.php?t=15359)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:@The Hero of Men,

Please look for keywords like "Chad" and "Evelyn Rozada". You would have found my thread was dropped here the day before. :-/

(viewtopic.php?t=15359)
I know that, sir. I was just posting the link of the Article I commented on because it was DIFFERENT from the one that was previously posted.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

lol
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!