Momopi, HOT Taiwanese girl I met! What should I do?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Winston
Site Admin

Momopi, HOT Taiwanese girl I met! What should I do?

Post by Winston »

Momopi, Rock,
Check out this hot girl I met at a vegetarian canteen! She is a vegetarian too, like me, and was pretty friendly with me and gave me her facebook account. Here are her pics on Facebook:

Pretty cute huh? That's the type that I like and have been looking for - cute, young, innocent looking, thin, etc.

What do you think? Should I ask her out immediately? Or try to make small talk first? What would you do? What's the proper way in Taiwanese conservative culture?

How do I keep her from just adding me on FB and never offering to see me again, like the others have? What would you do?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Also, what about this girl I met on OkCupid? She hasn't offered to meet or give me her number yet. All she did was give me her skype id. How do you get them to meet you? What do you do to get them to meet you?

And what do you talk to them about? I get the sense that all they like to talk about are trivial lighthearted stuff.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol. That girl with braces could be your daughter. I've always wanted to date a girl who has braces.

I hate talking to girls on Skype. I never know what to talk about. I'm better IRL.

Did you feed that girl? I found out that if you start feeding an Asian girl then she'll want to marry you.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

Congratulations, you finally fulfilled your dream.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:Lol. That girl with braces could be your daughter. I've always wanted to date a girl who has braces.

I hate talking to girls on Skype. I never know what to talk about. I'm better IRL.

Did you feed that girl? I found out that if you start feeding an Asian girl then she'll want to marry you.
That girl with braces is 33. Maybe it's an old picture of her. Hard to believe she's 33.

Her braces make her look sweet and innocent.

No I didn't feed that girl. You mean treated her? Taiwanese girls don't like guys they don't know to treat them, esp if I just met her. They wouldn't accept if I tried. That's just the way they are, very complicated.

Here's another pic of that hot vegetarian girl I met. It looks like some sort of collage. I wonder how it's done, at a studio or using photoshop?

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

33? Wow. And still hot. UK girls are usually over by 21.

I heard putting some of your food on her plate works well in Asia (especially China). All I know is it worked for me. Also my Chinese girl started feeding me, but I didn't like this so much because it was wierd Asian food like baby octopuses and shit like that.

I've seen lots of Chinese girls have these photos. I see them on my FB sometimes. My woman had some, they were done when she got her studio photos. She had a whole book of them. It cost about $75 in Gz.

Being a vegetarian must be hard in Taiwan, I mean isn't everything cooked in meat oil?

Was she just being friendly? I've found all Asian girls friendly, but it's harder to move beyond just being friendly.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No, Taiwan is a vegetarian paradise. Lots of vegetarian canteens everywhere, at least one every few blocks.

All Asian girls are not friendly. No way. Not in NE Asia. Hell no. In Taiwan, most girls are cold and uptight. I should have filmed the ones at the massage parlors to show you. A few are friendly, yes, but out of those, it's hard to get beyond that. They are very platonic and complicated.

Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Not to be mean, but...

Personally, if a girl tries to direct me to her Facebook when I ask for her phone number so I can get to know her better, I will simply back off and move on.

Facebook is where undesirable men are *nicely* sent to the strictly platonic Friend Zone. That's what girls do all the time when they see guys they don't like hitting on them. Much less feelings of ickiness than to give out the wrong numbers and pull out a huge can of bullshit, or giving you their real numbers then not answering forever. Happens to me tons of time with shy flaky dishonest girls. Right now I bullshit them back when they try to bullshit me into Facebook "Ahaha sorry Miss X I don't have Facebook. Call me wierd, but that's me."

In the meanwhile the girls who *are* interested in seeing me, never had qualms about giving me numbers without ever making me go to their Facebook pages. Heck, I reckoned that they actually prefer to be that way. Having a relationship that's private between two people, at least at the initial stage, so their friends and frustrated beta male chumps wouldn't gossip or anything.

Also, call me a cynic, but I have a disdain for people who are...Facebook-wired. The more time you spend socializing online, the less competent you are at socializing offline.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rayn wrote:Not to be mean, but...

Personally, if a girl tries to direct me to her Facebook when I ask for her phone number so I can get to know her better, I will simply back off and move on.

Facebook is where undesirable men are *nicely* sent to the strictly platonic Friend Zone. That's what girls do all the time when they see guys they don't like hitting on them. Much less feelings of ickiness than to give out the wrong numbers and pull out a huge can of bullshit, or giving you their real numbers then not answering forever. Happens to me tons of time with shy flaky dishonest girls. Right now I bullshit them back when they try to bullshit me into Facebook "Ahaha sorry Miss X I don't have Facebook. Call me wierd, but that's me."

In the meanwhile the girls who *are* interested in seeing me, never had qualms about giving me numbers without ever making me go to their Facebook pages. Heck, I reckoned that they actually prefer to be that way. Having a relationship that's private between two people, at least at the initial stage, so their friends and frustrated beta male chumps wouldn't gossip or anything.

Also, call me a cynic, but I have a disdain for people who are...Facebook-wired. The more time you spend socializing online, the less competent you are at socializing offline.
I never asked for her number. I started by asking for her Facebook because that's the polite way to start off. Momopi told me that he doesn't ask Taiwanese girls for their phone number off the bat either, he starts by asking for their MSN. That's the way it works here. No one here starts dating right away either, it's always friends first, esp with the young girls. In Asia, friends first is the norm.

At least she's responding to me on Facebook. Many Taiwanese girls don't respond to me at all.

I don't understand how you are supposed to enjoy your life when you are young, or find love, in Taiwanese society, when it is rigged for a life of work, work, work to the point that people are too busy all the time. It's stupid.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol. Friendzoneded.

Japanese women are insanely busy, I know that. Almost too busy to date me in fact. They don't seem to realise that being too busy to meet men = 0 babies.

Maybe the complicated girls don't want babies. Some of my QQ girls, I've no idea what they want.

It's very easy to meet girls in China. A couple of times I just went on CLL then found a date for the same afternoon.

The more FB friends a girl has, the less likely you want to marry her.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Good job Winston!!! This girl is very cute.
Naoki
Freshman Poster

Post by Naoki »

xiongmao wrote:Lol. Friendzoneded.

Japanese women are insanely busy, I know that. Almost too busy to date me in fact. They don't seem to realise that being too busy to meet men = 0 babies.

Maybe the complicated girls don't want babies. Some of my QQ girls, I've no idea what they want.
They are retarded bitches. I usually don't give a f**k about them.
Winston wrote: I don't understand how you are supposed to enjoy your life when you are young, or find love, in Taiwanese society, when it is rigged for a life of work, work, work to the point that people are too busy all the time. It's stupid.
That's why I hate NE Asian culture, I hate being a Japanese guy.
I aspire to be an Eastern European guy. Because you can have an easier life rather than waste it on bunch of boring and pointless piece shits like study, work, study, work.....etc.

Also, women here are beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and approachable unlike those cold, short-legged bitches in my country.
xiongmao wrote: It's very easy to meet girls in China. A couple of times I just went on CLL then found a date for the same afternoon.
I've heard that Chinese people hate Japanese because of WWII.
So, do Chinese girls hate Japanese guys?
gredman
Freshman Poster

Post by gredman »

Winston, aren't you married with children?
Kazhdy odinokovy po svoemu...
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: I never asked for her number. I started by asking for her Facebook because that's the polite way to start off. Momopi told me that he doesn't ask Taiwanese girls for their phone number off the bat either, he starts by asking for their MSN. That's the way it works here. No one here starts dating right away either, it's always friends first, esp with the young girls. In Asia, friends first is the norm.
At least she's responding to me on Facebook. Many Taiwanese girls don't respond to me at all.
I don't understand how you are supposed to enjoy your life when you are young, or find love, in Taiwanese society, when it is rigged for a life of work, work, work to the point that people are too busy all the time. It's stupid.
I don't ask for the cell phone # upfront because I don't live in TW. I'm usually only there for 1-2 weeks at a time. So when I fly back to the US, I chat with the girl via MSN or Skype for few months, then fly back to visit. By then the girl will have already given me her # so I can call her when I land in Taipei. If she had no interest in me, she wouldn't have continued to chat with me online for that long to begin with.

Since I'm the visitor, it's usually the girl who is expected to show me around and take me to places. She may possibly arrive with a relative as chauffeur. My ex in Taipei was an extreme case where her parents came and took us to the hot springs in Wulai, and I found myself sitting nakked with her father in the Sauna. Not only did her parents wanted to screen me, they also wanted to, um, discretely do an inspection to make sure that I don't have physical defects that may be inherited by their possible future grand children. Once I passed the parental test, they were OK with me taking their daughter on 2 week vacations to China, knowing that we'd be sleeping together. But I made it clear upfront that I was courting her for marriage, so this may or may not apply to your situation. Another girl I dated in Taichung, her mother came with her to pick me when I went to visit her in Taichung. Afterwards her parents did not object to her coming to the US to visit me & stay at my place.

As for what to do in your situation, if I were you I'd ask her what she does for fun, places to visit, etc., and ask her if she could take you. Since you have a car, that makes it much easier for you to drive around ("have car, will take you to places"). When I was in TW, I was stuck taking public transportation and Taxi's.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: I never asked for her number. I started by asking for her Facebook because that's the polite way to start off. Momopi told me that he doesn't ask Taiwanese girls for their phone number off the bat either, he starts by asking for their MSN. That's the way it works here. No one here starts dating right away either, it's always friends first, esp with the young girls. In Asia, friends first is the norm.
I don't ask for the cell phone # upfront because I don't live in TW. I'm usually only there for 1-2 weeks at a time. So when I fly back to the US, I chat with the girl via MSN or Skype for few months, then fly back to visit. By then the girl will have already given me her # so I can call her when I land in Taipei. If she had no interest in me, she wouldn't have continued to chat with me online for that long to begin with.

Since I'm the visitor, it's usually the girl who is expected to show me around and take me to places. She may possibly arrive with a relative as chauffeur. My ex in Taipei was an extreme case where her parents came and took us to the hot springs in Wulai, and I found myself sitting nakked with her father in the Sauna. Not only did her parents wanted to screen me, they also wanted to, um, discretely do an inspection to make sure that I don't have physical defects that may be inherited by their possible future grand children. Once I passed the parental test, they were OK with me taking their daughter on 2 week vacations to China, knowing that we'd be sleeping together. But I made it clear upfront that I was courting her for marriage, so this may or may not apply to your situation. Another girl I dated in Taichung, her mother came with her to pick me when I went to visit her in Taichung. Afterwards her parents did not object to her coming to the US to visit me & stay at my place.

As for what to do in your situation, if I were you I'd ask her what she does for fun, places to visit, etc., and ask her if she could take you. Since you have a car, that makes it much easier for you to drive around ("have car, will take you to places"). When I was in TW, I was stuck taking public transportation and Taxi's.
What if you lived in TW? Would you ask for her number immediately? You said it was inappropriate to do that right? That you had to start off slow with MSN right?

It's not that simple, esp with younger girls. They easily flake and make excuses and can always claim to be busy. Or they have a boyfriend or are just very picky. I guess I can make small talk. But how do you make it lead to anywhere?
gredman wrote: Winston, aren't you married with children?
No why do you think that? I never ever said on this forum that I was married. Strange misconception.
Naoki wrote: That's why I hate NE Asian culture, I hate being a Japanese guy.
I aspire to be an Eastern European guy. Because you can have an easier life rather than waste it on bunch of boring and pointless piece shits like study, work, study, work.....etc.

Also, women here are beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and approachable unlike those cold, short-legged bitches in my country.

I've heard that Chinese people hate Japanese because of WWII.
So, do Chinese girls hate Japanese guys?
Yeah I noticed it's like that in Japan too. Now you know what Taiwan is like. The vibe is similar, except Japan is even more strict and cold and uptight, I hear. NE Asian females are overly complicated, difficult and have strange vibes. They are not fun and free flowing at all. Far from it.

You aren't allowed to say this though. There is an unspoken social rule that everywhere you go, you have to say that "The people are so friendly!" It's really stupid that you can't tell the truth publicly.

I think it's mostly Chinese men, esp older men, that hold a grudge against the Japanese for WWII. Women don't care about history or patriotism or wars. They don't even like war movies. As long as Japanese men have status, class and looks, that's what matters to women. Chinese women could care less about history. Chinese see Japanese culture as higher class anyway, and status is everything to them. I don't think most people are that nationalistic anyway.