Drum roll... My new site Global Dating Solution is now live!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Drum roll... My new site Global Dating Solution is now live!

Post by steve55 »

FINALLY, after 1 year in development, Announcing the Grand Opening of http://www.globaldatingsolution.com !!!!!!!!!

Politically incorrect truths about:

1) The moral and ethical degeneration of America - a nation of FAT EGOS and a narcissistic culture in love with itself

2) The taboo and politically incorrect truths about the characteristics of most (of course not all) woman in America when it comes to relationships
and marriage

My competitive advantage - There are 1000's of like minded websites out there, all of which are only opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. This site (along with happier abroad) is the only site out there where these opinions are PROVEN and BACKED BY FAMOUS EXPERTS! Even my interviewers commented about this fact when they interviewed me.

Now, before anyone fires back that too much is copied from happier abroad, ...."GUILTY as charged". I admit much of the content is. Perhaps about 30% to 40% of it is, but credit is given to Winston and happier abroad in all such cases. The goal of my site was not so much to be different and unique from happier abroad per se, but rather to be a site that is like an "all star" gathering of the very best informations out there on the web by the very best sources available. The main goal is to simply spread the word so more men will realize the better quality options they have by searching abroad. The site is not yet completely finished, i.e. the media center is a bit sloppy and I plan to delete the media logos as they were meant to be reduced and placed together on one line under the foreign affair logo, but my web guy just hasn't gotten around to it yet.

My book is next.
Last edited by steve55 on September 6th, 2015, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 18th, 2013, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Good luck with the site Steve. One question though... Why are you working with AFA? Now let me say they aren't a rip off, but so many men have been though them and not succeeded, either its AFA's fault, the man's fault or both.

All three founders of EDC or DC found their wives via AFA so its terribly flawed but I do understand that they engage in some stuff I don't agree with, especially at the socials with the wild disparity in the men to women ratio.

Anyway as I said looks good and good luck with the web site.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Drum roll please - My new site Globaldatingsolution is l

Post by Rock »

steve55 wrote:FINALLY, after 1 year in development, Announcing the Grand Opening of www.globaldatingsolution.com !!!!!!!!!

1) The moral and ethical degeneration of America - a nation of FAT EGOS and a narcissistic culture in love with itself

2) The taboo and politically incorrect truths about the characteristics of most woman in America when it comes to relationships
and marriage

My competitive advantage - There are 1000's of like minded websites out there, all of which are only opinion. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. This site (along with happier abroad) is the only site out there where these opinions are PROVEN and BACKED BY FAMOUS EXPERTS! Even my interviewers commented about this fact when they interviewed me.

Now, before anyone fires back that too much is copied from happier abroad, ...."GUILTY as charged". I admit much of the content is. Perhaps about 30% to 40% of it is, but credit is given to Winston and happier abroad in all such cases. The goal of my site was not so much to be different and unique from happier abroad per se, but rather to be a site that is like an "all star" gathering of the very best informations out there on the web by the very best sources available. The main goal is to simply spread the word so more men will realize the better quality options they have by searching abroad. The site is not yet completely finished, i.e. the media center is a bit sloppy and I plan to delete the media logos as they were meant to be reduced and placed together on one line under the foreign affair logo, but my web guy just hasn't gotten around to it yet.

My book is next.
Steve, how is your site any different from Winston's? You say 60-70% is not copied directly. So how is that different from HA? What does your site have that can't be found on HA?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Rock wrote:
steve55 wrote:FINALLY, after 1 year in development, Announcing the Grand Opening of www.globaldatingsolution.com !!!!!!!!!

2) The taboo and politically incorrect truths about the characteristics of most woman in America when it comes to relationships
and marriage

My book is next.
Steve, how is your site any different from Winston's? You say 60-70% is not copied directly. So how is that different from HA? What does your site have that can't be found on HA?
It doesn't have photos of Winston banging around Russia or the Philippines haha :lol:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

eurobrat wrote:
Rock wrote:

and marriage

My book is next.
It doesn't have photos of Winston banging around Russia or the Philippines haha :lol:
Ha ha. Yes, a lot of things are not there on the new site of course. But what does it have that can't be found on HA? What's the point of a me-too site unless there is a material contribution which can't be found on the original site?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

I agree Rock, Steve we need some videos and photos of your personal experience and your personal opinion and writings.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

You should put in a guest signature area where guys can post what they think about the dating scene in america and in other countries.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

djfourmoney wrote:Good luck with the site Steve. One question though... Why are you working with AFA? Now let me say they aren't a rip off, but so many men have been though them and not succeeded, either its AFA's fault, the man's fault or both.
Im not doing anything with them per se. But I think it was pretty cool that Winston and I were on their show. It lends credibility to my site and my matrial. Most people I talk to know who they are. I want to show case any credibility that I can. Besides, I have Mark davis mentioned in my site also. Admittedly, I tried Foreign affair before and wrote many ladies with a very small response rate. I had no luck with them myself but Im not in the biz of judging either way. Their big thing is tours and I havent done one of those so I cant comment. Mark Davis seemed to do ok from one of their tours right? As long as there is not obvious fraud by an agency, I dont plan to play favortism to any one of them. The reader can do their own research on who to choose. Now, maybe some day Ill have enough traffic that Foreign Affair will want to place ads etc in addition to my video interview, we'll see.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Rock wrote:Steve, how is your site any different from Winston's? You say 60-70% is not copied directly. So how is that different from HA? What does your site have that can't be found on HA?
Excellent questions Rock! Its primary difference is this:

1)I believe the most important material is more easily accessible to the reader on my site. Winston's site is HUGE, like a complex web of information. I think mine is more basic with the most important material easy to locate and find. One can lost on Winston's site. DarrenFW mentioned the same thing. Darren's idea was that I could do a smaller more basic site that is not too complicated and doesn take you into too many different directions where it can feel a bit overwhelming to maneuver around.

2) I take the best quotes from various message boards and webistes and put them all into one place. For example, Ive taken quotes from you guys here at the HA forum and organized them into the appropriate subject titles in my Thesis.I take quotes from Dan Delazruz of globadatingrevolution, espcially some of his stories, and also from singledude travel.com and others like these. I want my site to take the best of the best material from the various sites and message boards and put it all in one place. Like an all star site of global dating. This was one of my main goals.

3) I also created a menu tab introducing the experts and placed it near the top so that right away, upon 1st glance, the reader sees LEGITIMACY on this site, whereas at happierabroad, one has to dig a little deeper to find the "expert" component out. Its important to me that he reader not have to dig around much to see the legitimacy of the experts. Otherwise, a viewer may land on my site and say "ah, pfft!, just another guy with a rant against American women". When you land on Winston's site, the expert material of legitimacy isnt as obvious, at least not as quickly so. For example, I also created a menu tab for the Narcissim article. This article is key proof too! It is my belief that when people immeditaley see the home page, it is extremely clear that they have landed on a site with PROVEN EXPERTS backing up the material. Ive always felt that legitimacy carries far more weight and offers far more pursuasion , is more effective than just opinion pieces do. I think once that is clear to the reader, that may keep their interest more. I also believe I am more likely to get attention having the science behind this stuff too. Too many sites out there with opinions, the reader has seen them before, they;re a dimze a dozen! WHen one lands on my site, there is an immediacy to seeing this site as backed by stats, facts, and expert opinions. Doesnt take much time or digging around to see that.

The end goal is Spreading the word and I feel I can do that best by presentig the best material and it just so happens that Winston has most of the best material out there of all the International dating sites. Globaldating revolution is a close 2nd.

4) Plus, by having my own site, I get to directly take credit for the Research section and the dating profile comparison charts I put together.

OVERALL, I have a different outlay that allows for 1)Immediate recognition of this material being expert backed rather than just another opinion, and 2) easier and more immediate access to certain material that I personally feel is most important to be seen, or to put it another way, the material I would like to have the reader more directly exposed to in an immediate way. :) [/quote]
Last edited by steve55 on August 15th, 2012, 3:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

What's the point of a me-too site unless there is a material contribution which can't be found on the original site?
Also, it allows my friends and family to see where I am coming from rather than having to search me out on Winston's site. I get more direct credit for my contributions Ive made to Winston's site. WHen I talk to guys about global dating, its nice to have my own site to make me more legitimate. In the process, I still want to promote Winston's site too. I see us as a team in this effort. I guess we are like sister sites :)
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

You should put in a guest signature area where guys can post what they think about the dating scene in america and in other countries.
Good idea. I dont want to moderate a forum though, but just a comment menu tab would be cool. Think I will
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good point Rock. Yes most of his content is copied from mine for the moment, although he added a few things here and there.

However, he has to start somewhere. It's nice that he can use my content as a springboard. You gotta start somewhere after all. Using some of my content is better than nothing I guess.

But you are right. For a site to be valuable, it has to have some unique content. So what Steve can do from here is build upon my content or start some unique content of his own and head off in new directions. For example, he can collect more stories and testimonials, make more videos, do an intro of himself, make commercial films, etc. With his own site, the sky's the limit. He just has to follow his heart and inspiration.

Nothing is easy, but at least he has a springboard. To make something work, you gotta keep working and working at it without quitting, until you find your niche or some area that works in your favor that utilizes your best strengths and talents. The important thing is to do something you believe in. That's what I did.

But he is fortunate that he can use us as a stepping stone or launching pad at least.

I showed Mark Davis his new website, and Mark said he will try to help promote it and send him some traffic.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Steve,
I have some idea for new content for you. Maybe you, DarrenFW and Tony Bochene can put some content together for your site? Tony just lost his YouTube I heard, and he is looking for a mouth piece. However, you will have to decide if you want him to spout his anti-AFA spiel on your site or not. If you are going to be an AFA affiliate, you can't have that of course. So you gotta decide what direction you want to go to.

I talked to Tony before and he said that he is willing to serve as some kind of advisor to guys. So you could potentially have him as a positive advisor on your site without any bashing of marriage agencies? He is passionate about international dating too, so perhaps you can consider him contributing content to your site. But you gotta decide what direction you want to take, and make sure that his mission is compatible with yours.

Just something to consider if you can't think of any unique content.

I'm sure there are other guys out there you can partner with too, who are passionate about this subject. Maybe you and Steve Hoca can collaborate on your site? Maybe you can start a podcast show with him as the host? You can have him interview Larry Elterman or Tony Bochene, etc.

A podcast show would be great, and something unique that you could do that we don't have yet. I could even link to it from my home page. You could have Steve Hoca host it. He'd be perfect for that. It'd suit his personality and talents too.

Just something to consider.

Another idea for you would be to take your huge Research Report, which is your unique content, combine it with your Dating Profiles Comparison, and expand upon them to create your own ebook and paperback. Right now I'm getting around $170 a month for my ebooks from Amazon.com, so you could potentially do the same. And you can publish it into paperback for free through http://www.createspace.com .
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne