Ukrainian Commision wants to ban brainwashing TV shows

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Ukrainian Commision wants to ban brainwashing TV shows

Post by C.J. »

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/uk ... 37552.html

The interesting part about the article is the assessments of the shows in question, which I will also post for those of you who want "TLDR" versions of a story. I also want to discuss this. My comments are in bold. Actual story content is italicized.

What the study accuses TV shows of programming viewers:

-SpongeBob Squarepants: "gay"
Well, I can't say much of the subtle homosexual programming of the show. One thing I do know, is that a lot of the subject matter in this show is aimed at a complete and total disregard for thinking. The comedy of the show and it's other subtle psychological triggers keep viewers laughing, happy and focused on the show- which makes viewers much easier to brainwash.

Watching the show for one 13 minute "episode", can have drastic effects on the brain. Like, turn it to mush effects.

Teletubbies: "Deliberately aims to create subnormal (men), who spend all day in front of the television with their mouths open swallowing all types of information," and promotes the "psychology of losers."
Now THAT show is gay as hell! It also teaches viewers that it's okay to live with what you have and to continue being a loser - when in reality it's NEVER okay to lose in ANYTHING!

Shrek: "containing sadism"
Teaching viewers to like witchcraft, sloth and the general dumbing down of viewers as well.

South Park: "reincarnation propaganda"
It also has homosexual programming as well as destructive behavior and religious propaganda.

Japanese Anime: "A clear example of sexist propaganda"
This is my favorite type of TV show! I mean, what man WOULDN'T want a hot chick with big-ass breasts and perfectly round, baby-bearing hips sexually obssessed with them, or having genuine, faultless romantic relationships with multiple partners at once? I'll tell you what kind... WUSSIES.

But this is the exact opposite of relationships in the western demonic reality. This reality kills any type of golden age heavenly life, except for those who sell their souls to demonic entities in exchange for temporary power over their peers.

Japanese animation is an interesting mix of programming. It turns males into females, perverts and violence addicts. And the gods only know what else that stuff does to you. It feeds upon the life you could have, and keeps you wanting it. Since this is a contrast to the life you currently live, it binds you to a fantasy that keeps you from progressing in your current life. It stops you from "growing up".

This is the kind of TV programming that the elite want to be mainstream. This stuff can mess you up mentally, especially now that HD television is in thousands of households, which intensifies the brainwashing. Which is why if I had kids, they would NOT be watching TV!

Thank the gods I don't want any. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

I agree.

Post by Jvargasbronx »

I agree that they ban shows they are not good deeds for children but at the same time mostly adults are watching those shows and even then it won't affect some of them but however most will lose reality and getting distracted and the only way you free yourself is to turn off your TV.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Ukrainian Commision wants to ban brainwashing TV shows

Post by polya »

I think there's worse shows to ban like Nip/Tuck which has a woman having sex with her dog in one epidose. Maybe this is not on the list as it's already banned?
Last edited by polya on August 17th, 2012, 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Nip/Tuck is just f***ed up in general. Deals with a lot of disgusting subject matter. The only show I've ever watched on FX is Archer. Cuz he's boss. :D

Come to think of it, a law that fatally punishes cable TV viewers would be a wet dream for me! And it would also be a great solution.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ukrainian Commision wants to ban brainwashing TV shows

Post by Jester »

C.J. wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/uk ... 37552.html

The interesting part about the article is the assessments of the shows in question, which I will also post for those of you who want "TLDR" versions of a story. I also want to discuss this. My comments are in bold. Actual story content is italicized.

What the study accuses TV shows of programming viewers:

-SpongeBob Squarepants: "gay"
Well, I can't say much of the subtle homosexual programming of the show. One thing I do know, is that a lot of the subject matter in this show is aimed at a complete and total disregard for thinking. The comedy of the show and it's other subtle psychological triggers keep viewers laughing, happy and focused on the show- which makes viewers much easier to brainwash.

Watching the show for one 13 minute "episode", can have drastic effects on the brain. Like, turn it to mush effects.

Teletubbies: "Deliberately aims to create subnormal (men), who spend all day in front of the television with their mouths open swallowing all types of information," and promotes the "psychology of losers."
Now THAT show is gay as hell! It also teaches viewers that it's okay to live with what you have and to continue being a loser - when in reality it's NEVER okay to lose in ANYTHING!

Shrek: "containing sadism"
Teaching viewers to like witchcraft, sloth and the general dumbing down of viewers as well.

South Park: "reincarnation propaganda"
It also has homosexual programming as well as destructive behavior and religious propaganda.

Japanese Anime: "A clear example of sexist propaganda"
This is my favorite type of TV show! I mean, what man WOULDN'T want a hot chick with big-ass breasts and perfectly round, baby-bearing hips sexually obssessed with them, or having genuine, faultless romantic relationships with multiple partners at once? I'll tell you what kind... WUSSIES.

But this is the exact opposite of relationships in the western demonic reality. This reality kills any type of golden age heavenly life, except for those who sell their souls to demonic entities in exchange for temporary power over their peers.

Japanese animation is an interesting mix of programming. It turns males into females, perverts and violence addicts. And the gods only know what else that stuff does to you. It feeds upon the life you could have, and keeps you wanting it. Since this is a contrast to the life you currently live, it binds you to a fantasy that keeps you from progressing in your current life. It stops you from "growing up".

This is the kind of TV programming that the elite want to be mainstream. This stuff can mess you up mentally, especially now that HD television is in thousands of households, which intensifies the brainwashing. Which is why if I had kids, they would NOT be watching TV!

Thank the gods I don't want any. :D
Good find, and great comments. Ukraine. Hmmm.