Pickup Methods I've used in the USA (about 5000 approaches)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

chanta76 wrote:So you have to work on yourself. If your out of shape. Get in shape. If you have bad fashion sense . Hire someone to give you a make over. If you have a suck ass job. Work on improving your career or start a business. Find passion that defines you like dancing or traveling. Work on basic social skills set and improve on communication.

If you can approach people randomly and hold a conversation . Than you have OK social skill set.

But to build attraction is different matter. In PUA they believe that game is the great equalize. To some degree it's kind of true but I think most pua over market this and just want to make a buck. With pua you learn not to approach in a creepy manner or needy manner.

But it's numbers game. I'm not really advocating pua but for some guys they may not have the choice to live abroad or move abroad. So they have to work with what they have. If it means they have to approach loads of girls to get lucky..than you just have to do that.

It's not easy but life is not easy.
So you have to work on yourself. If your out of shape. Get in shape. If you have bad fashion sense . Hire someone to give you a make over. If you have a suck ass job. Work on improving your career or start a business. Find passion that defines you like dancing or traveling. Work on basic social skills set and improve on communication.

If you can approach people randomly and hold a conversation . Than you have OK social skill set.
what you just wrote here ^^ is basic common sense and this was written way before the PUA was invented...thus, it has nothing do to with 'PUA'
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Master wrote:sexter you pretty much summed up my same research. it is a scam and everything you've described come outs green on my end. The only true successful pick up without a doubt is money. Like Borat asked the dealer in the movie. how many girls can i pick with this monstrocity of a car(hummer) ooh thousands said the sells man and im sure he wasnt lying either. the more expensive the girl the more girls he could pick and i do it. Its really scary. The honest most down to earth girl would probably sell all her morals if the right cashy guy came around.

that is the most successful pick up. Say something like, want to come to my private boat? party? limo? all quick ways to get any girls attention. everything else its just a joke. women are not that smart and dont give a sh** what you have to say and theyve probably been told the same exact sh** by many million guys. you know its a selling business where tons of guys buy it so its bound to be used by different guys and thus, become repetitive. dont believe all that, get a nice paying gig and all your dating problems will disappear.
well this is old but I just read something and I remembered this thread.
Yea Master has a point: you can be Cocky Funny and tell women to eat shit - that ain't going to get you very far if the girls don't see you as high value or not into you. And of course: If you show up in a Ferrari or a limo and then do the cocky funny stuff - you will be amazed at the results :lol:

anyway check out this post in the LoveSystems forum (Savoy)-
3yrs after a bootcamp & not laid yet !

Are there any wingmen in Sydney ? I just can't find any. They either don't register or have given up. I've been doing this stuff for 3 yrs and still havn't gotten laid yet ! I'd love to get my bootcamp refunded please. Sorry if you read this, its just how I feel !!! See also Can things get any worse ?, This stuff doesn't work anymore !, and Getting let down by love systems instructors.
source:

http://www.theattractionforums.com/love ... d-yet.html

they will probably delete his post soon, you know how much these companies 'love' honest reviews :lol:
Excalibur
Freshman Poster

Post by Excalibur »

have2fly wrote:
Most of the girls that reject me either just "walked away" or got cockblocked by her "friend" or said "it was nice talking to you" or said "i have a boyfriend". Usually what it really means is "she's not your type"
THAT just pisses me OFF SO MUCH! She talked to you for so long, she seemed to have fun, WHY NOT KEEP YOU AS A FRIEND? You may know someone that she could like, she may introduce you to her girlfriends and maybe one of them will like you etc. Russian girls do it all the time, they will tell you "hey I have a boyfriend, but my friend Natasha or Yulya is available". She will even show you pictures of her friends and then introduce both of you to each other. I've done it for many Russian/Ukrainian friends in the U.S. Two of my friends MARRIED those Russian girls I've introduced them to. It's amazing how anti-social people are in the U.S.! Yet when I was in college, we were told to go to Career Fairs to get "networking", meaning basically meeting future employers and getting contacts etc. WELL, WHY NOT get networking going in everyday life??? No, no in the U.S. *Sigh*
you guys forget one thing....If you are a criminal women line up to open their legs for you.
Duh! Exactly! WTF is wrong with that? If you are deep ghetto trash with no teeth, rich hot bitches love you! I've seen it TOO many times in college bars. It even seems to me that money does not impress those girls as much as dirty smelly thugs! And then those girls claim they are afraid of men? Contradictions everywhere, double standards everywhere! It does not make any freaking sense at all.
Thank you for putting these thoughts into words! Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with all of them!
Have you ever noticed how easy it seems even for geeky males to get dates with beautiful women in most love movies? And how these movies portray qualities inherent in nice guys, such as romance and tenderness, as the pinnacle of a man's personality? I thought once that acting like these guys on females would yield at least 1/10th of the outcome seen in the movies, but if you are romantic and "gentlemen", western women will laugh at you, ridicule you and be repulsed. It's the dumbasses, thugs and junkies who get woman attraction and attention. Why don't you see that pattern in movies? Because the directors attempt to base the movies on logic, but since there is no logic in women, they miss the reality.
I for one am boycotting these movies!
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Excalibur wrote:Thank you for putting these thoughts into words! Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with all of them!

Have you ever noticed how easy it seems even for geeky males to get dates with beautiful women in most love movies? And how these movies portray qualities inherent in nice guys, such as romance and tenderness, as the pinnacle of a man's personality? I thought once that acting like these guys on females would yield at least 1/10th of the outcome seen in the movies, but if you are romantic and "gentlemen", western women will laugh at you, ridicule you and be repulsed. It's the dumbasses, thugs and junkies who get woman attraction and attention. Why don't you see that pattern in movies? Because the directors attempt to base the movies on logic, but since there is no logic in women, they miss the reality.
I for one am boycotting these movies!
that's why it's movies...
movies are not reality - people watch movies to escape\ forget about reality.

not just with women BTW...

for example: in movies everyone can start with nothing and get rich, in reality it's much harder than what it looks like in the movie and not everyone gets rich even if they work very hard...
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

this is an old thread but I just remembered it because on Zan's forum someone posted something-
and then the admins deleted his post because it's not good for business.

I don't have the exact post (since it was deleted by the admins over there) but it went something like this, he said:

I think that Zan Perrion and Brent Smith have some good concepts to teach however these guys are very good looking so their looks does most of the heavy lifting for them.

I'm an average looking white guy with a decent job and hobbies, I'm a little introverted but not in the sense that I can't talk to people. I'm just not the 'life of the party'. And I live in London; so there is no shortage of women...

I have been a student of Zan and Brent for two years, applied everything they say and yet: after two years and after approaching around 2000 women plus- all I got was two lays. I never got a relationship....

do you guys have any tips where do I go from here (he was asking the forum members)?

instead of getting an answer the admins just deleted his post. That's seduction companies for you....
:lol:
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

I have a tip for him: Get the f**k out of London!
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Andrewww wrote:I have a tip for him: Get the f**k out of London!
why is that?

I heard that London has no shortage of beautiful women and it's a big city after all...

But I have never been there so I don't know what's the attitude of the girls there....
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Because it's a dating hellhole ?
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

Andrewww wrote:Because it's a dating hellhole ?
Ok cool. I didn't know cause I have never been there
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Excalibur wrote: Have you ever noticed how easy it seems even for geeky males to get dates with beautiful women in most love movies? And how these movies portray qualities inherent in nice guys, such as romance and tenderness, as the pinnacle of a man's personality? I thought once that acting like these guys on females would yield at least 1/10th of the outcome seen in the movies, but if you are romantic and "gentlemen", western women will laugh at you, ridicule you and be repulsed. It's the dumbasses, thugs and junkies who get woman attraction and attention. Why don't you see that pattern in movies?
You see something akin to reality depicted on cartoons like Family Guy sometimes. The way Roger the Alien from in American Dad treats women is right on the money.
Deformed
Freshman Poster

Post by Deformed »

Why can't I read his post
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

"5000 approaches"
What I don't get is, where are you guys finding all these women to hit on? It doesn't make sense. I doesn't add up. Or does hitting on trees count?

Here in suburban FL at least, weeks go by without seeing more than two or three cold attractive women without a chump by their side. And a few semi-taken single moms at work.
It's not even a "numbers game", as there are no doable women at all. I don't want to offend anyone, so I won't describe the ones I see.
In clubs, sporting events, etc it's the same, nothing but chumps and older folks. Any semi-attractive chick is swarmed by three or four chumps. Absolutely r*tarded.

5000 approaches, LMAO.

I got the rare multiple-eye-f*ck from a pretty, twenty-pound-overweight girl the other night at the grocery store's parking lot, as she left with her wing-girl. But what are you supposed to do? wave them as the car leaves and somehow try to stop'em moving targets?
This is bullshit.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?