Cultural views on dating

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

OutWest, love your idea about the Soldier of Fortune, gonna try that out when I get a nice young wife, you don't happen to be in the business? Cause I might want to try it out for a few years. As for asking girls out younger than yourself, now I see why my friend and all the other girls gave me a dirty look when I asked his sister out. She's 21 and I'm 27 going on 28. The only thing I find funny is that the girls who are older, 30+ are going for young guys. One person said it like this, men is like fine wine, well kept and they get better looking in age. Women, not so much. Great examples, Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood and many others. I think women knows this and I beat they freak out, until they trap a guy into marrying them or has a kids with them.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Dark_Sol wrote:OutWest, love your idea about the Soldier of Fortune, gonna try that out when I get a nice young wife, you don't happen to be in the business? Cause I might want to try it out for a few years. As for asking girls out younger than yourself, now I see why my friend and all the other girls gave me a dirty look when I asked his sister out. She's 21 and I'm 27 going on 28. The only thing I find funny is that the girls who are older, 30+ are going for young guys. One person said it like this, men is like fine wine, well kept and they get better looking in age. Women, not so much. Great examples, Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood and many others. I think women knows this and I beat they freak out, until they trap a guy into marrying them or has a kids with them.
That entire dynamic, where you could be shamed as if you are some kind of molester when you are 27 and the girl is 21, is entirely twisted. The US is the most extreme in this regard and it is NOT an innocent act. It is part of a corrupt society, that is aware that strong men will want to marry down in age to create powerful families. Imagine, a seasoned experienced male then makes his pick of a younger desirable female, and the Children get a kind of double benefit. This is very much against the American feminist agenda, where women seek out men that are no more than equal in age of even younger (Weaker) so that they can control them more easily.

I cannot imagine living like that back in the US.

The old French formula for age gaps was that a man would take half his age and add seven years, and that was the ideal age of woman for him. So in your case, that would be 14 plus 7 = 21...there you go.

Will you tolerate such nonsense? Treat these degenerates with the scorn the deserve, but MUCH more importantly, make success your own.

Outwest
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:
Dark_Sol wrote:OutWest, love your idea about the Soldier of Fortune, gonna try that out when I get a nice young wife, you don't happen to be in the business? Cause I might want to try it out for a few years. As for asking girls out younger than yourself, now I see why my friend and all the other girls gave me a dirty look when I asked his sister out. She's 21 and I'm 27 going on 28. The only thing I find funny is that the girls who are older, 30+ are going for young guys. One person said it like this, men is like fine wine, well kept and they get better looking in age. Women, not so much. Great examples, Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood and many others. I think women knows this and I beat they freak out, until they trap a guy into marrying them or has a kids with them.
That entire dynamic, where you could be shamed as if you are some kind of molester when you are 27 and the girl is 21, is entirely twisted. The US is the most extreme in this regard and it is NOT an innocent act. It is part of a corrupt society, that is aware that strong men will want to marry down in age to create powerful families. Imagine, a seasoned experienced male then makes his pick of a younger desirable female, and the Children get a kind of double benefit. This is very much against the American feminist agenda, where women seek out men that are no more than equal in age of even younger (Weaker) so that they can control them more easily.

The old French formula for age gaps was that a man would take half his age and add seven years, and that was the ideal age of woman for him. So in your case, that would be 14 plus 7 = 21...there you go.

Will you tolerate such nonsense? Treat these degenerates with the scorn the deserve, but MUCH more importantly, make success your own.

Outwest
LOL never heard of the French formula, makes good sense though. I would then add that, at least in France, it's always quite common to marry an (intellectually) mature, culturally and socially sophisticated woman and then keep one or two young lovers on the side. In the latter case the age would definitely be lower than 0.5 + 7.

I think that ultimately the point is not what the right age is, but who the right woman is, regardless of age. Even if the proposition of a young girl (say 16) could entice my senses, I would know for certain that I would lack the kind of connection at the intellectual/cultural/spiritual level that one can only achieve with a more mature young woman, say a 25/26 years old, or perhaps an extraordinary smart 21/22 years old.

I am not sure if the refusal to acknowledge the need for an age gap is due to the feminist agenda. I can clearly see an element of social paranoia. The paradox here is that US society is the one that oversexualised children from an earlier and earlier age, see the obsession about beauty pageants, and titillating gadgets and cosmetics targeted to a pre-teen audience. They want to turn young girls into sensual and then sexual agents as early as they can for profit purposes, and then close up their doors when men "naturally" respond to that call of attraction. I find this imbalanced, and quite cruel.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest
LOL never heard of the French formula, makes good sense though. I would then add that, at least in France, it's always quite common to marry an (intellectually) mature, culturally and socially sophisticated woman and then keep one or two young lovers on the side. In the latter case the age would definitely be lower than 0.5 + 7.

I think that ultimately the point is not what the right age is, but who the right woman is, regardless of age. Even if the proposition of a young girl (say 16) could entice my senses, I would know for certain that I would lack the kind of connection at the intellectual/cultural/spiritual level that one can only achieve with a more mature young woman, say a 25/26 years old, or perhaps an extraordinary smart 21/22 years old.

I am not sure if the refusal to acknowledge the need for an age gap is due to the feminist agenda. I can clearly see an element of social paranoia. The paradox here is that US society is the one that oversexualised children from an earlier and earlier age, see the obsession about beauty pageants, and titillating gadgets and cosmetics targeted to a pre-teen audience. They want to turn young girls into sensual and then sexual agents as early as they can for profit purposes, and then close up their doors when men "naturally" respond to that call of attraction. I find this imbalanced, and quite cruel.

In the USA, the feminist agenda is just that- set to fan social paranoia like a blast furnace. Social paranoia is the number one tool used by feminist extremists in the USA. Believe me, Italy is a model of social health by comparison, especially when it comes to relations between men and women.

outwest
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:
publicduende wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest

In the USA, the feminist agenda is just that- set to fan social paranoia like a blast furnace. Social paranoia is the number one tool used by feminist extremists in the USA. Believe me, Italy is a model of social health by comparison, especially when it comes to relations between men and women.

outwest
Outwest, you know from our PM that I hold you in great esteem. If you say that US is really that wasted in terms of man/female relationships and social interactions, I am well prepared to believe it. It just makes me sad to think that what once passed as "the land of the Free" is now a place where one is not even free to love as they should love, with their hearts and emotions, not with a pocket calculator or some skewed kind of aesthetic equation.

I will never be tired of saying that. Feel free to look for sex in the Philippines, or bash on feminism as the fringe movement it is. But let's keep love where it belongs, in the territory of irrational yet genuine emotions, commitment and sacrifice, tenderness and understanding, willingness to always give as much, if not more, than it has been given, and an attraction that spans all five sense, plus brain and soul, all the same time. Forgive me for being a hopeless romantic, but love is nothing else but that. Anybody who claims to desire a long term relationship not based on all of the above qualities, can call it whatever they like, but not love.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Post by Émigré »

publicduende wrote:...genuine emotions, commitment and sacrifice, tenderness and understanding, willingness to always give as much, if not more, than it has been given, and an attraction that spans all five sense, plus brain and soul, all the same time. Forgive me for being a hopeless romantic, but love is nothing else but that. Anybody who claims to desire a long term relationship not based on all of the above qualities, can call it whatever they like, but not love.
Most women (and girls) in the US claim to want love but aren't genuine, lack commitment, and many of the features that are necessary for love. Some are even cynical saying they don't believe in love. Even girls that are eighteen say they don't believe in love on some dating profiles. What is the point in getting with a woman who from the very beginning doesn't have any faith? There is no point.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Émigré wrote:
publicduende wrote:...genuine emotions, commitment and sacrifice, tenderness and understanding, willingness to always give as much, if not more, than it has been given, and an attraction that spans all five sense, plus brain and soul, all the same time. Forgive me for being a hopeless romantic, but love is nothing else but that. Anybody who claims to desire a long term relationship not based on all of the above qualities, can call it whatever they like, but not love.
Most women (and girls) in the US claim to want love but aren't genuine, lack commitment, and many of the features that are necessary for love. Some are even cynical saying they don't believe in love. Even girls that are eighteen say they don't believe in love on some dating profiles. What is the point in getting with a woman who from the very beginning doesn't have any faith? There is no point.
They have no faith because they have been brought up in a system of values that denies any value to the currency of love, commitment and deeply human qualities in general. Young Americans learn to be independent and free from any emotional construct that can undermine the role that society and the system of materialism has given them: well-adjusted producers of goods and services, and keen and obedient consumers of the same. Nothing else is permissible, because the smallest hint of critical thinking would lead them to drift away from the scheme. Any realisation that the best things in life are free - love, intellectual and spiritual freedom, sharing emotions, experiences and stories with different peoples and cultures - would put a very different price tag on the latest iPad and flashy car. A system where people can feel for themselves what's good for them, what they need and what they don't to love happy, is a system that doesn't bode well to those who only profit from relentless consumption of cheap merchandise produced in third-world countries, and from the most cynical form of financial gambling.

As I pointed out to exhaustion in so many other post, I just don't believe this kind of entrapment of the best energies of US society, only applies to women. It applies to men, too, albeit perhaps not to many of you in particular.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Just got back from a talk with a friend and his wife about my love life. I said that most girls always ask what's my job and sizing me up, always asking questions on my money status. She laughed and said she's not profiling me or anything like that, but wants to know who I am. I thought, so she doesn't wants to know how much I have in the bank. Bullshit, if she wants to know who I am, she doesn't need to know how much I make. Why am I being interrogated or interviewed? They said that's how it's suppose to be done. So I guess having a good talk, fun and learning each other without money being involved is not how we are suppose to do things. I even point out that it's their first question, like a fucken list they are reading.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Post by Émigré »

I'm not sure how true this is because it was taken from wikipedia but I found it quite interesting as it relates to cultural views on dating and marriage.

"Marriage is a substantial part of Russian culture, with 22 years being the age in which a woman is considered an "old maid"."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mail-order ... nd_stories
If this is true then it must be normal for women under 22 to date older guys.

In America marriage age is pushed off and delayed until late-twenties to mid-thirties. Marriage is barely a part of American culture with single parent homes and common law partners as the new norm. Historically the marriage age was early twenties across the world but that was before the rise feminism and "free love" culture replaced tradition in Anglo nations.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

I talked to a few guys that are old, korean war and vietnam. They all got married in their 20's or later, but most marry girls 10-5 years younger. Also the single parent home is true, I know a few guys getting engage to women with kids already from a different man. This is a big flag for me, this tells me that there is something wrong with her, but it's normal now, since there really isn't a choice for guys to choose from, be alone or be with a bitch. Thank god I found this site and learning what I need to do.