My take on Indian men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

Ignore BoycottAmericanWomen

Post by OutsideoftheBox »

zboy1 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Renata wrote:Indian ppl are very generous though. At the core they are very good but can be petty, like if you forget to invite them out with you... you see the spoiled child innocence come out in little tantrums lol... I've been through that with them when I had to rent & share space with indians in the UK.

What was really funny was when my british white bf would come to get me from the house. They could spy omg & ease-drop. All of a sudden you'll see the lights go out & they're pulling the curtains to see. Oh what fun I had in those days. And they always told me that goday' was bad for me I should get a good indian boy. (goday is white ppl) lol
What a bunch of racist assholes. The disgusting pig men are just JEALOUS that their hot indian women are going for white men instead of small dicked indian men. Indian men have small dicks by the way (not that I have personally seen one, I have just heard).

Maybe if indian men weren't such low class immature pigs with the emotional maturity level of a 14 year old, their women wouldn't be rejecting them and going for white men instead?

Good job Renata on dating the white man.

White is right.

Heil Hitler!
BAW you're hopeless. Saying that Indians are dogs and pigs doesn't quite make us white Caucasians the best this world has ever seen! Where did you get this equation?
As for your last remark, you're joking, right?

Boy, I hope BAW is only trolling and not actually being honest with his views because if they are.....um, that's quite a lot of racist generalizations he's making and it reeks of white superiority. That's the kind of crap I hear from white men dating any women of color and then bashing the men of the women they're dating! I'm sure not ALL Indian men are the way he describes, although, it could be due to cultural and other socioeconomic reasons. Remember, there are a lot of countries in the world that are not as advanced as many Western countries and India is no exception! It will take some time before India and the rest of Asia fully modernizes to match the West in terms of economic and social development!
Ignore BAW. He's a moronic white nationalist, matriarchal mangina that is merely mad at American women (for not wanting him) who then ran over to some other country. And demonized the men who were already there in order to get a shot of ass.

India is no different than any other sambo country that was dominated by British colonialism at one point. And thus, due to said domination, the people there are whitewashed. In fact, the original Indians looked much different than the people who are there now.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Re: BAW is a white nationalist troll.

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
Renata wrote:BAW no they are quite well endowed ... don't ask lol
How they know this, I have no clue. Although I googled the term "sexy auntie indian" and found some disgusting sex story where two indian guys were masturbating together, as if it was perfectly normal behavior.

Indian men are disgusting f***ing pigs, okay? Western men would never masturbate together, as some kind of bonding ritual.
* image removed

Let's even take it a step further shall we?

* link removed

White males wrote the book on homosexuality. They are the gayest males on the planet.
This comment has been reported to Winston. Posting pictures of gay men masturbating is a BIT TOO MUCH, okay? Disgusting.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
How they know this, I have no clue. Although I googled the term "sexy auntie indian" and found some disgusting sex story where two indian guys were masturbating together, as if it was perfectly normal behavior.

Indian men are disgusting f***ing pigs, okay? Western men would never masturbate together, as some kind of bonding ritual.
* image removed

* link removed

White males wrote the book on homosexuality. They are the gayest males on the planet.
This comment has been reported to Winston. Posting pictures of gay men masturbating is a BIT TOO MUCH, okay? Disgusting.
This thread has been reported to Winston. As well as your white nationalist/racist comments; which you believed would go unchecked.

Expect more knowledge being laid down in this forum debunking your matriarchal-racist bullshit. I'm going to whip your stupid ass into shape boy. Now shine my shoes.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutsideoftheBox wrote:
OutsideoftheBox wrote:

* link removed

This thread has been reported to Winston. As well as your white nationalist/racist comments; which you believed would go unchecked.

Expect more knowledge being laid down in this forum debunking your matriarchal-racist bullshit. I'm going to whip your stupid ass into shape boy. Now shine my shoes.
Well BAW has the right to an opinion, however skewed and immature it may sound. The good thing we ought to take from threads like these is that it's always stupid and dangerous to single out a specific culture and bash it for all the wrong reasons.

If BAW really loved women as dignified human beings and not some foreign p***y his big white supremacy ego wants to colonise, he would speak very differently. I don't know him at all, so no way I can judge whether he is speaking out of rooted prejudices, desperation, or anger over things he did while in the US.

All in all, it's always easy to finger point the Anglo bitch. If they did manage to find one, just one decent looking, honest and loving young woman, their whole world view would crumble at once.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

It's amazing how arrogant men are about their ignorance.

None of you guys have even visited India and yet you think you know more than I do about these things.

In other words, you have nothing to base your statements on other than your own ignorance and you are very proud of this ignorance.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:It's amazing how arrogant men are about their ignorance.

None of you guys have even visited India and yet you think you know more than I do about these things.

In other words, you have nothing to base your statements on other than your own ignorance and you are very proud of this ignorance.
Nobody is discounting your first-hand knowledge of India out of living there for a number of years. We're complaining about your black-and-white and raving, white supremacy take at the topic. As I can now see from other posters replying, I'm not the only one thinking that you cherry-picking Indian men as abusive towards women is missing the wider point, which is that that's a common phenomenon in most culturally less advanced societies, including large part of the Middle East and Asia.

Why are Indians the worst? And why are whiteys the best?

You may have been living in India, yet it's hard to tolerate such extreme arguments, especially since you claim to know the Indian culture more in depth than any of us. They're completely illogical and chained to a lot of racist non-sequiturs (Hitler, the Illuminati conspiracies, etc.).
OutsideoftheBox
Freshman Poster

boycottamericanwomen wrote:It's amazing how arrogant men are about their ignorance.

Actually this comment in itself is ignorant. As you have no idea where I have, or haven't, been. Nor do I have any intention of relieving you of said ignorance; as your opinion of me means about as much to me as my toilet's opinion of me. You are nothing; and likely will remain nothing while subsequently whining about females who refuse to date you (and attacking other men and their culture in a p***y beggar-like/Captain Save A Ho fashion) in cyber forums such as this one.

Furthermore: I'm pretty sure some of the other members of this forum agree that there is no pressing need to reveal our personal lives, travels, etc. to a white nationalist mangina on the internet. On the other hand. you will have those who will take your side merely to polarize themselves against any comments attached to my username.
LightandBreezy
Freshman Poster

Post by LightandBreezy »

hi boycott american,

I'm an Indian woman raised in America and want to share my views:

I agree with you, but I feel that Indian men born and raised in America can be just as bad or worse than the men in India. I'm a survivor of both incest, rape and severe emotional/verbal abuse from Indian men. The two worst perpetrators in my life were Indian men that were born in America, and who considered themselves "open-minded." Talking about my trauma history in Indian society is obviously taboo and it will get me either blamed, accused of being crazy or accused of being a whore.

The places where I've found the most support and compassion for my experiences is outside of the Indian community. I've met many wonderful and sensitive non-Indian women and men that have helped me progress and heal from my trauma. They don't make me feel like damaged goods or criticize me for what has happened. All what they care about is that I'm nice and considerate to them, and they reciprocate back. In the Indian community, I've felt that I was treated like some sort of criminal with no rights and no dignity. Even when I tried to be nice to some of the South Asian males that were mean to me, it didn't work. They still continued to be mean to me. I used to blame myself and think that something was wrong with me, but now I know that their mean behavior had to do with THEM.

When I talk to other Indian women, they have the same concerns as I do. But, I feel that many Indian women are scared to fight back.

I wish that South Asian men will oneday realize what it's like to go through severe trauma. I will never, never, never understand why one would blame a child or an adult woman for being raped or sexually abused.

I want to be with people where I feel emotionally, physically and sexually safe. I'm so thankful today that I no longer have to endure what I put up with in the Indian-American community. This will be my only post, because I know some Indians are going to fire back at me . I'm trying to be respectful and polite with my post, but there will some Indians that still find me offensive and would rather silence me. I want to thank you, boycott American. You've made me feel less crazy by confirming my observations.
LightandBreezy
Freshman Poster

Post by LightandBreezy »

"That's what I mean. Indian women WANT to be with white men. But society (i.e. INDIAN MEN) will criticize them heavily if they do so. "

Even though I sahd the above will be my last post, I wanted to add more on this.

You're right. I do consider the mean things and the yelling I've received from Indian men about dating white men a form of abuse. I just find it sad that people are more concerned about who we date than rather worry about other major issues going on.

I don't date white men because of their skin color. I date people that treat me well and add happiness to my life. After going through 25 years of severe abuse, I think I have the right to enter a healthy relationship where I'm loved and respected.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just removed the pic of the gay men and link to the gay video. Please don't post those things here again. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Indian men are disgusting low class pigs

Post by Teal Lantern »

So, within a few years, India will become a goldmine for men. RIght now, it is still a bit taboo for an indian girl to date a white guy, but once feminism progresses a bit more and the indian women become a bit more independent and modernized, India will be an absolute GOLDMINE of beautiful sexy women.

So anyway guys, get ready to have the time of your lives. Get your ass over to India and go start meeting girls. Indian girls are the best women on earth, by far, in terms of attitude, beauty, humility, loyalty, etc.

Fact is, indian women deserve better men than these disgusting low class pig indian men. Indian men are just as bad as American women. Indian women deserve western men who will treat them nicely.

Anyway, let's applaud feminism, modernization, and westernization of India, because once India gets a bit more modernized, it will be the best goldmine for woman hunting.

There's also a few rural areas where lots of westerners live, and it is common for western men to marry the local village girls. Village indian women are absolutely amazing, perfect women. So that's the best option in my mind. But city girls aren't that bad either. The reason indian men are complaining about indian women is because indian women aren't tolerating their bad behavior and bullshit anymore.

One italian guy I know who has lived in India for 30 years and also been married twice to Indian women said "Indian men are hogs who are abusing their wives".

So Indian women are actually very good people. Sure there may be a few bad whores and such, but most women are good. Don't listen to the anti-indian woman propaganda of these f***ing chauvinistic indian men. Such men are pigs and can't even tolerate a slight feminization of society.

Please come over to India and check this place out. Try to ignore some of the negative aspects of the country (pollution, noise, MEN) and focus on the positive (peaceful atmosphere, spirituality, and WOMEN).

If any of you guys needs any advice in this regard, I'd be glad to help you.

Meanwhile, back on Earth ... :roll:

Child out of wedlock legitimate, no DNA test needed, says court
http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news ... rt/980879/

The woman had filed the complaint under the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence (PWDV) Act against her husband.

She had also filed a claim for payment of interim maintenance for herself and her two minor children.

The family court had allowed payment of interim maintenance for the couple’s 13-year-old son, but had denied maintenance to the younger child since the husband’s counsel had raised an objection and demanded a paternity test for the child.

The woman refused to allow the paternity test, as a result of which the court had denied the claim of maintenance for the second child.

She then appealed against this order of the family court.
The court held that the law could not deny maintenance to the wife and child simply because the wife refused to submit the child for a DNA test.

If she wasn't screwing around, why refuse the test?
I think we all know the answer.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

India is a society in deep transformation. I understand the implication of a ruling against paternity test, so in the wife's favour, especially in a country where the judicial system is based on the British and every ruling of this kind can be used as a landmark for similar cases in the future.

As I stated on earlier posts here, I have never been to India, however from what I can see from the many specimen of Indian culture and socirty found in London, I cannot but believe that any judgment from our eyes cannot be but partial, and ultimately wrong.

I am myself coming from a rather traditional society (Southern Italy), and it wasn't too long ago where young woman in Sicily would have their first nigth after wedding and were asked to hang their bed linen outside, so that everybody could tell, from the red stains on the sheets, that she was indeed a virgin.

Traditional society have more tumultuous transformations. It's happening to Turkey, India, China and others right now. And the violence with which modern society bombards people with the same pre-confectioned symbols, models and ideas means that places where tradition is stronger will react more chaotically and less predictably.

In three words: we cannot judge. And we shouldn't.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Wrong publicduende!
In three words: we cannot judge. And we shouldn't.
Are you serious?

How is a person supposed to decide what they believe in if they don't "judge?"

How is a person supposed to decide what is "right" and what is "wrong" if you don't "judge?"

How is a person supposed to feel safe and secure in a society where moral relativism, like the US is becoming, is the norm if you don't "judge?"

So we shouldn't "judge" the murder, the rapist, the adulterer, the child molester, the cheat, the thief, the panderer, the liar, the violent, or the extortionist?

Actions are actions despite "reasons" and "excuses!"

It's all well and good to have sympathy and compassion for people, I know I do, BUT is it wrong for me to "judge" whom gets such things from me?

You seem to have lots of sympathy for women, which is fine, but NONE for men? Why should this Indian man support a child that might not be his? Simply because he is a man? Aren't you being "partial?"

Sometimes the truth of a issue is simple and plain, not convoluted through a "cultural" prism.

You talk about "traditional" societies such as your own used to be in a negative "judging" manner in my eyes.

Isn't that wrong?
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

publicduende I was wondering how long it would take for you to jump on this topic with your usual Bullshite. I have to admit you were pretty fast! Hahahaha
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I totally agree, there is no trusting Indian guys. I don't want to live in India though.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder