How my Life Changed when I stopped dating American women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

How my Life Changed when I stopped dating American women

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting article written by a guy originally from eastern Europe. He lived in America for a while and here are his observations of American women:

"With American women it’s always a contest: who has a better job, who makes more money, and who has bigger balls. If you prove worthy to merit her limited attention span, your reward will be a series of tests designed to elicit self-validation and put you off balance. One misstep and game’s over."

"You’re supposed to bring out this so called “alpha maleâ€￾ persona — the one women have been conditioned over and over by Hollywood and other media to accept as the only one worthy of their time. If you don’t possess the movie-star looks of Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, then you better make that up by out-dueling her with witty conversation."

"When I called an American girl 3 days after our first date to see how she is and possibly schedule a future date, she immediately asked if I’m running some “3 day ruleâ€￾. It’s hard to describe in words how pissed off I felt when the first thing someone tells you is not a simple “Hiâ€￾ or “how are you?â€￾ but throw a test your way to see how you would react."

Now here is his observations of foreign girls:

"In the rest of the world being a confident man is more than enough to win attraction from most women. You just have to approach, and the rest naturally falls into pieces."

"On one of my most memorable nights in one of Rio de Janeiro’s best nightclubs, I remember approaching a beautiful woman without any games, lines, or gimmicks. I simply smiled and said that I couldn’t believe a beautiful woman like herself was sitting all alone (she was truly stunning). She smiled, and feeling flattered responded whether I start a conversation with every woman like that. Can you imagine a beautiful American woman responding the same way? She sure wasn’t bitchy and defensive like a typical American woman in similar situation."

Here is the link for the full article: http://www.mavericktraveler.com/how-my- ... can-women/
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Take a look at this from the same person.

http://www.mavericktraveler.com/the-lan ... tic-women/
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Its hopeless you might as well post this in another language just to keep American Women and their protectors from posting their nonsensical rantings about how two crazy boats passed each other in the night or the typical if you have problems, then look within, IE: You're the problem.

Unfortunately and I'll say it again, most of the men starting these blogs and posting are White Men who do not know how to counter this ridiculous feminist BS and try to be nice too much.

This is why even talking about how AW behave will not happen on my podcast. It is time to talk solutions not problems.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: How my Life Changed when I stopped dating American women

Post by polya »

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder