Justin Lee sex scandal - Stud or dud?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Justin Lee sex scandal - Stud or dud?

Post by CerealKiller »

Gentlemen,

I know we don't talk much about guys on this forum, but... this guy has bedded over 60 beautiful, young and famous girls in TW. Which includes the requisite list of models, hot actresses, etc. And that's hardly an empty claim. The world now knows of his wild sexual escapades thanks to all the leaked photographic evidence. Which begs a couple of questions: (1) How many models and actresses did he bed that weren't captured on camera? And (2), Where are these photos and videos now?

Now a thought question for you all: if you were him, how would you have done things differently? And perhaps more importantly, what kind of skill set - if any - is this young lad bringing to the table?

Note to commenters: try to avoid over-the-top snide remarks and hateration when discussing this topic :wink:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

He is described by the press as an "heir". If he is known to be rich, especially in a Chinese country, does it require any skill set whatsoever to get a date with an actress?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Jester,

I see where you're coming from, but still... guy seems to be bedding betties like there's no tomorrow! I mean, if he were actually going at a more reasonable rate, say 1-3 gfs/year, that would be different. This guy lives his life in the public eye. Magazines publish who he's dating, and when. Yet he's still out there, spitting game on all those unsuspecting A-list hotties. And likely keeping multiple gfs akin to some sort of harem. I'm no stranger to attractive women, but I'm not exactly dating Hollywood celebrities. And certainly not keeping a personal harem. This guy is... and at lightning pace.

I'm wondering how he's worked out the logistics :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

CerealKiller wrote:Jester,

I see where you're coming from, but still... guy seems to be bedding betties like there's no tomorrow! I mean, if he were actually going at a more reasonable rate, say 1-3 gfs/year, that would be different. This guy lives his life in the public eye. Magazines publish who he's dating, and when. Yet he's still out there, spitting game on all those unsuspecting A-list hotties. And likely keeping multiple gfs akin to some sort of harem. I'm no stranger to attractive women, but I'm not exactly dating Hollywood celebrities. And certainly not keeping a personal harem. This guy is... and at lightning pace.

I'm wondering how he's worked out the logistics :lol:
I don't think the hotties are unsuspecting. The fantasy or mental justification is "maybe I can change him". But the underlying reptilian-brain software running in their medulla oblangata is saying, "famous... desired by other women... I want to be in his harem...".

I don't think he has any problem with logistics other than different ringtones, fresh sheets, etc. Common courtesy is still necessary for quality women, but they don't mind knowing about others, as long as they get seen with Mr. Big.

I am all for game, but I think you learn it from a guy who has nothing, and still pulls.

Generally women flock to a man who is enjoying life and having fun. You can be a rich playboy, or Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic. Either one works just fine.
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Well spoken Jester. Fresh sheets... haha. Even better: different locations! Guy probably does morning at his private apartment, then night at the mansion. Afternoon... White House pool. Oh wait, that's JFK!

As for guys who have nothing - yeah I got respect for that. I move around enough that I never have the usual fallback status objects like a car, house, etc. Only stuff that I can put on an international flight. When I hit a new country, it's just like starting from ground zero. Huge challenge? Yes. But I rise to the occasion...