Chinese vs. Taiwanese girls: See the difference in attitude!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

eurobrat wrote:I agree XiongMao,

Chasing and or trying to marry the hottest girl around normally gets you in trouble.

I think Tom Cruise, Mike Tyson and Kobe Bryant would agree.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Btw, sadly, the 1 in 100 Taiwan girls on dating sites that write back to me are usually only friendly and polite, meaning that they don't talk seriously about meeting, only in making superficial talk online.
Are you using English language dating sites where women go to meet white men?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

momopi brought up a good point. When it comes to English dating sites some of these girls are seeking white guys only not Asian American guys.

Winston move somewhere else . It seems to me that you just complaining about Taiwan and nothing can be done.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 25th, 2013, 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The largest online dating sites in China is 世纪佳缘 (Jiayuan.com) and 珍爱网 (Zhenai.com):

http://www.zhenai.com/
http://www.jiayuan.com/

Both sites claim over 40 million registered users each, but the actual number of active users (logged on within past 30 days) is ~5 million each.

US based Match.com tried their hand at the Chinese market (http://cn.match.com/) but wasn't very successful, so they purchased 20% stake in zhenai.com last year.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a hot Taiwanese girl on OkCupid for you white guys. She says she can't live without sex and wants any nice white guy to message her.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/flymeg
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I can't live without sex.

You should message me if
Message me if you are white,
and have a really nice temper
and know how to treat a girl right :)
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2012, 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: Btw, sadly, the 1 in 100 Taiwan girls on dating sites that write back to me are usually only friendly and polite, meaning that they don't talk seriously about meeting, only in making superficial talk online.
Yeah, but most of the Taiwanese girls on English dating sites do not say they are looking for white guys. And plus, most of the Chinese women from China on English dating sites seem to prefer Chinese guys over white guys. They even told me so.

How do you explain that?

What is the most popular local dating site in Taiwan?
Last edited by Winston on August 26th, 2012, 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Winston wrote:Here's a hot Taiwanese girl on OkCupid for you white guys. She says she can't live without sex and wants any nice white guy to message her.

You should message me if
Looks like a possible ladyboy to me.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Here's a hot Taiwanese girl on OkCupid for you white guys. She says she can't live without sex and wants any nice white guy to message her.

You should message me if
looks like a ladyboy
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Twobrains wrote:

You should message me if
Looks like a possible ladyboy to me.
Local ladyboys are extremely rare in Taiwan. In fact, I don't believe I've ever come across one. The handful I've encountered here were either from Thailand or in one case SP.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:
Yeah, but most of the Taiwanese girls on English dating sites do not say they are looking for white guys. And plus, most of the Chinese women from China on English dating sites seem to prefer Chinese guys over white guys. They even told me so.

How do you explain that?

The thought occurs... that dating sites are the WORST POSSIBLE way for Winston to meet Chinese girls. Because ALL of the girls are there ONLY in the hope of finding a Western man who will marry them and buy them a house. And Winston is a notorious cheapskate, who will never do that. The material girls probably pick up on him being an intellectual, non-conformist type, therefore unlikely to be a superficial type who will lavish material goodies.

If I were Winston I would tour a Chinese-speaking country, laptop in hand, doing webcasts from coffeehouses with wifi (not "internet cafes"), making friends with coffeehouse-type girls more interested in intellect and learning than in material things.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:
momopi wrote:

How do you explain that?

The thought occurs... that dating sites are the WORST POSSIBLE way for Winston to meet Chinese girls. Because ALL of the girls are there ONLY in the hope of finding a Western man who will marry them and buy them a house. And Winston is a notorious cheapskate, who will never do that. The material girls probably pick up on him being an intellectual, non-conformist type, therefore unlikely to be a superficial type who will lavish material goodies.

If I were Winston I would tour a Chinese-speaking country, laptop in hand, doing webcasts from coffeehouses with wifi (not "internet cafes"), making friends with coffeehouse-type girls more interested in intellect and learning than in material things.
That's a good idea, but you didn't hear what I said. ALL the women from China that I met on English dating sites, even from DateinAsia, told me that they preferred Chinese guys over White guys.

I can't speak for Taiwan, since women from Taiwan rarely write me back. But it seems to be true for China at least.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote: Yeah, but most of the Taiwanese girls on English dating sites do not say they are looking for white guys.
If they are looking to date only local Taiwanese men, then they have little reason to join a foreign language match making site. It is also possible that the girl is looking for bananas (ABC).

For local Taiwanese dating sites, just look at local Internet portals and search engine home pages. But I am not understanding why you are wasting time in Taiwan when your goal is to be in China.
Last edited by momopi on August 26th, 2012, 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote: Yeah, but most of the Taiwanese girls on English dating sites do not say they are looking for white guys.
If they are looking to date only local Taiwanese men, then they have little reason to join a foreign language match making site. It is also possible that the girl is looking for bananas (ABC).

For local Taiwanese dating sites, just look at local Internet portals and search engine home pages. But I am not understanding why you are wasting time in Taiwan when your goal is to be in China.
Because I want to have a shot at dating my own race too, so I don't feel like a total reject. I don't have to waste time, because I plan to pay someone to write girls on local Taiwanese sites for me.

Well why do all the women from China I talked to on English dating sites say that they prefer Chinese guys over White guys? How do you explain that?

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

xiongmao wrote:Yeah, Sasha V is right. Dating is about supply and demand. Nothing more, nothing less.

Since I hit 40, my value in the marketplace has dropped significantly. But my Chinese female friend is worse - once she hit 36 she has very little value at all. It's a shame, because she's a fantastic woman, but her primary value (her brain) is not valued by men.

I'm talking to my Cantonese girl again. She's not the hottest girl in China, but to compensate for average looks she's had to develop a sparkling personality. In the long term, I'd be much better off with a girl like her - and so would the rest of us. And at the end of the day she's a lot younger than me, and still way hotter than anyone my friends have married.

My lecturer at Uni had the same idea. He married below his status, and his wife worshipped him.
I've been trying to get this point across for years. The hottest looking girls KNOW they're hot so they'll treat you bad! Look at Napoleon & Josephine - need I say anymore. However, guys shouldn't settle for some worn out crack-hoare either.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder