Mongolia Trip Report by CheezeRaider Khan

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Mongolia Trip Report by CheezeRaider Khan

Post by CheezeRaider »

I've been in Mongolia for a week now. All my time was spent in ulaanbaatar. 3 of those days in death bed with 100+ fever, runny nose, coaching up my lung, and body ache. It was just a great way to spend my first time Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.

Report:

No sign of obesity. To me, the girls are hot, I love their body. But I'm a bit bias with Asian faces after my decade+ time invested in south Korean chicks. But even I must recognize a hotty when I see one.

There is a new war in Mongolia on women's chastity. They be slowly turning into sluts soon. I dont know, could be in another 5 years or may take 10 years, but the seeds has been planeted. I can only speak for the Ulaanbaatar.  Clubs are not to Russian or any 1st world standerd yet, but if your a foriegner, you can score very easily. But be advice, as there is a war on women here. And stigmitizm, If a girl is seen with a foriegner, she will be labeled as a slut. So do your computation. And yes there are ugly ones here to,but over all I can say things look better then back in the USofA.

Roads are shitty. I've seen some shitty roads on russia, but so far, Ulaanbaatar road has it beaten. Corruption is out of control. There are more poor people here now then it there was 3 years ago(that's what my contact tells me). The city is a dust bowl. It was hot during day time but got cold as shit fast in the evening. Hence how I ended up in the death bed. It actually hailed and snowed outside the city in the middle of August for f#*? Sakes. Import goods are every where. Mongolia produce nothing of their own.

Learned a lot in a week. Even as I was in the death bed. Honestly, as I wasn't in russia in the hard years, but I can imagine this was how Russia must have been in the medium size cities strung out across in Russia when most Russian were struggling. 

Btw, except for the new buildings, everything look Russian built. Because they built them before 1990. There is even a running joke here. That mongolians are the only ones who ever had white slaves who built their city, ie the Russians. But I don't know. They left a maze for a city. So not sure who's laughing at who.

On a different note. On different topic. Someone commented that Ghengis was white . I don't know about that, the book that he comment was written several generation after the dude with the big sword had died. I visited the Mongolian museum and every sculptures and paintings of all Ghengis kids looked Asian to me, even Tamujin himself. Mongolians would be insulted by that comment. Hell, we really don't know for what political context it was written for. Half the Asian claim his bloodline. Even Japan claimed he was one of theirs when they invaded northern china, pushing into Mongolia to legitimize their claim to the territory. 

So in the spirit of one of the original Happier Abroad pioneer himself the great Ghengus Khan. I shall quote a passage from him:

"I wish to bring people under one reign to make them happy... What makes me happy is if this world again becomes one family, peaceful and quiet" 

He use the word 'again'. I wonder what knowledge he possessed to say again?divid and conquer? 

Anyways, every where he went, he gave equal attention on boozing, boar hunting and WOMANIZING. He gave his proper attention to everyone one of his wives and harem as a man should. So in honor of the original pioneer, we should make him one of  our mascot for happier abroad. We should really follow in his foot step, without the killing of course. Those were different times.

FYI. I'm a more then a bit doped up on med, it was kind of fun writing this piece. Cheers! Gotta go blow my runny nose now.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Congratulations on te trip.

Mongolians I have met here in Los Angeles are tall, good-looking, funny, intelligent.

Is Mongolia still a nominally Buddhist place? If so is there any int of tolerance for polygamy?

(Perhaps in honor of their venerated ancestor....)

PS It may amuse your new acquaintances to know that "Jehangir" is a common first name even in Iran...

Oh - and post some pics of women!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

There are lots of buddhist temple, and lot of Christian missionary too. I didn't see any signs of polygamy.

Sorry for the late reply. Was out riding horses in the country side. My legs, back, and my ass are sore from horse riding.

I don't normally take random photos of women, but I'll upload them when I can find a stable Internet. Most likely when I go back to Russia. Heading back into Russia tomarrow on a Mongolian-Russian transiberian rail.

FYI, I did tried to up load some pics, but the lag and constant disconnection makes it impossible.

There is a massive backpackers in Mongolia during summer. I see them all over the city. There are so much foriegners influence in this city, I'm not sure if the culture can withstand outside influence for more then a decade at max.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

CheezeRaider wrote:There are lots of buddhist temple, and lot of Christian missionary too. I didn't see any signs of polygamy.

Sorry for the late reply. Was out riding horses in the country side. My legs, back, and my ass are sore from horse riding.

I don't normally take random photos of women, but I'll upload them when I can find a stable Internet. Most likely when I go back to Russia. Heading back into Russia tomarrow on a Mongolian-Russian transiberian rail.

FYI, I did tried to up load some pics, but the lag and constant disconnection makes it impossible.

There is a massive backpackers in Mongolia during summer. I see them all over the city. There are so much foriegners influence in this city, I'm not sure if the culture can withstand outside influence for more then a decade at max.
Good info, and thanks for trying on the upload.

No harems,
bad internet,
backpackers...

Riding a horse in Mongolia;
Taking the TranSiberian Express from Mongolia to Russia
+10
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Nice report - not many HA folk can say they've been to Mongolia!

I'd like to go to the far West of China. I was intrigued by all the Xinxiang people I saw in Guangzhou. It's nice they don't allow their own women to dress like whores.

What are you doing there anyway? Meeting women? On business? Or trying to find somewhere slut free?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are the women there pretty approachable and easy to start a conversation with? Are they relaxed and open with strangers, like Russian women are?

Did you ride the Trans-Siberian Railway? If so, how was it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Sorry for the late reply, been to busy with settling down for the next year.

Winston:
I cant answer with full confidence about approachability as most do not speak English. those few who did worked in tourist environment. and i can not give an honest opinion based on interaction involving work related interactions.

I had Mongolian friends I knew from other parts of the world and they set me up with their friends and family as my guide. Lucky for me some of them are part of the Mongolian Oligarchy so I had advantages and privileges not available for most foreigners. Hence some of my info I got were first hand being guided by local intellects.

Mongolian-Siberian ride wasn't as dramatic as I thought it would be, after riding these train for 2 months in my prior visits to Russia. The boarder crossing took well over half of day as we needed to go through both Mongolia and Russian boarder controls. Left UB at around 10pm and woke up in the morning in the middle of some boarder station detached from the main train with our single wagon. looked really weird. boarder control took half a day, mostly for the custom control to wake there ass up and be at the station. The Frenchman in my cabin was drooling over this one Mongolia custom officer girl. I think he was ready to hump her leg, but I have been so jaded by my experiences in Korea many years ago, I didn't find her so, as I don't find oriental Asian women that attractive.

Xiongmao:
I came to Mongolia for vacation and go ride them horsies like the big dude who kicked ass. I must say that the environment in Mongolia is tough. This place really need a man to survive. especially outside of the UB.

On a side Note:
Without the social welfare system, feminist would never be able to make their claims. I'm grateful I've had the opportunity to visit Mongolia before they change to much.

One thing I want comment. Mongolian hospitality is very good. However, with economic difficulties creating more poor people has caused an increase in theft.

btw I tried to upload some pics on image shack, but my old ID/PW will not work and recovery not working. tried making new ID. but wont let me log in. Anyone wanna volunteer to receive my email with pictures to up load for me? i wish Winston would just create an upload picture option so uploading Pic for web challenged people like me wouldn't struggle.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CheezeRaider,
You can tell how approachable women are, even without talking to them, from their body language, vibe, facial expressions, defensiveness, etc. Body language says a lot more than words do.

Also, you can just say "excuse me" to girls passing by or sitting down and gauge how they react. Western and NE Asian girls will act more defensive and guarded than Slavic, Latin or European girls.

It's easy to notice how relaxed a girl is too, and how easily she makes eye contact. If a girl looks at you with a relaxed manner, then she's approachable. But if she looks at you in a fearful manner with a "WTF is that creep staring at?" attitude, then she's not so approachable. lol

Simple as that.

I heard Mongolian girls are very tall. Were most girls there at least 5ft9?

Image Shack doesn't always work here in that pics from there don't show up to those abroad.

I do have a Happier Abroad photo album on Shutterfly that you can upload your pics to. It's easy to use. Go here:

http://happierabroad.shutterfly.com

Try uploading an album there. Let me know if you have any trouble. You can embed images from there to the forum too, by right clicking and getting the image URL (don't use IE when doing this though).
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston wrote:You can tell how approachable women are, even without talking to them, from their body language, vibe, facial expressions, defensiveness, etc. Body language says a lot more than words do.

Also, you can just say "excuse me" to girls passing by or sitting down and gauge how they react. Western and NE Asian girls will act more defensive and guarded than Slavic, Latin or European girls.

It's easy to notice how relaxed a girl is too, and how easily she makes eye contact. If a girl looks at you with a relaxed manner, then she's approachable. But if she looks at you in a fearful manner with a "WTF is that creep staring at?" attitude, then she's not so approachable. lol

Simple as that.
Excellent. This is gold.

There's also the distinction of women talking to you in:

(1) strictly platonic, business-like, "friend-zone" manners; maybe some smiles, but it's easy to tell it's superficial, such as the ones on cashiers' and saleswomen's faces
vs.
(2) lively, warm manners that involve a lot of eye contact and smiling that is not saleswoman-like
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

In that case Winston, no Mongolia women ever looked at me with fear or who the hell are you kind of look. I never got the HibiJibi feeling from them. If anything, I sensed a bit of unhappiness with many of them. As I said before, think back about 10 years ago in Russia, and that what you have here. People just can never seem to get ahead, no matter how hard they work.

Sometimes I also sensed a some insecurity from them as they had to deal with me. A rich foreigner who's there to enjoy life.

any ways here some pic.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a2ce2 ... /ry%3D400/

Not to many good pics, was trying no to look like a pervert taking pic of chicks LoL.

Something I noticed as I was walking the street to take some pictures for Jester. I noticed lot of young women with children and the best looking ones always had boyfriends or child(ren) so I ask my friends to explain the situation. They tell me most Mongolian girls get married between the age of 19 to 23 and have children early. Family is very important to them.

Also, the ones who are from family with money seems more taller then your average Mongolian girls. You have to understand that When Mongolia broke away from USSR in 1990, Russian stopped all their support to Mongolia. Mongolians were living of ration for almost a decade which cause hunger for many children growing up in the 90's. but I did seem some tall ones so I guess you'll find tall and short girls all round the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

CheezeRaider,
Did you use our member photo sharing site? I don't see your photos in there. How did you upload them?

Some of your photos have hot girls. But it's better to embed them rather than having us click on each link one at a time.

How about using Picasaweb.com, owned by Google? It's easy to embed photos from there.

CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

i dont know how to embed, can you give me instructions on how to do it. Then I'll go back and fix it.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Not sure. I couldnt find where to upload so I clicked their main site and uploaded there.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

CheezeRaider wrote:
Not to many good pics, was trying no to look like a pervert taking pic of chicks LoL.

Something I noticed as I was walking the street to take some pictures for Jester.
Thanks for coming through, my friend.

Fans of long legs should love it there!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Thanks for the report! I have always thought about going to Mongolia.