Touchy-Feely Girls

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Touchy-Feely Girls

Post by Jester »

Some girls have their hands all over you gently, when they want to show affection. I find this pleasant and calming.

Is there a pattern to which girls do this? By personality type? By nationality? Or by Zodiac sign? Or by Chinese Zodiac (birth-year)?
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Uh... is this a joke post?

My experience is that the more a girl wants to get in my pants, the more her hands are all over me. Or... is that her mouth? :roll:
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

CerealKiller wrote:Uh... is this a joke post?

My experience is that the more a girl wants to get in my pants, the more her hands are all over me. Or... is that her mouth? :roll:
Yes, but he's asking what category of women is this touchy-feely behavior most prominant.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Touchy-Feely Girls

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote:Some girls have their hands all over you gently, when they want to show affection. I find this pleasant and calming.

Is there a pattern to which girls do this? By personality type? By nationality? Or by Zodiac sign? Or by Chinese Zodiac (birth-year)?

The "pattern" is ... if she likes you. :wink:
A woman that everyone else thinks is Little Miss Frosty Panties can switch on a whole different personality, in private ... if. she. likes. you.

I'll also add, if she's the manipulative type and she thinks acting touchy-feely will get her what she wants out of you.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

CerealKiller wrote:Uh... is this a joke post?

No.

Some of the girls who have pursued me have done this. Most have not.

You're right that they do it to get you. I don't care why they do it. I prefer this behavior to acting coquettish, or talking a lot, or bringing up sex, or inviting me to events, and various other behaviors.

So come on guys - help me out here.

I know some Armenian girls will do this. Maybe as good little ME girls they have no other way to show interest?

I think jacare or someone else on here might have mentioned Romania for.... shall we call it... "tactility".

And lots of posters and lots of forums have mentioned Thailand for this.

Some here have mentioned pinching and bitng by Filipinas, tough not touching or caressing or the neck-massage-while-you're-at-your-desk.

OTOH, my experiences with Russian and (non-Southern) AW were quite different.

C'mon you men of the world. I know some of you have experinced the differences between women here and women there.

Who enjoys touching their man more?

Or if this isn't clear to some --
(1) which women enjoy long-drawn-out sex more, as opposed to let's-just-do-it?
(2) which women are more giving in terms of physical affection, not just taking/receiving?

I don't know if it goes by nationality, or by good-girls versus bad girls, or by horoscope. But the differences are major.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

For what I know, Italian girls are quite touchy-feely, both in a sensual and playful way. I agree with Jester, it's not just about how much they like you, but also how much they are comfortable with giving and receiving physical contact. That's usually something that comes from a fear & paranoia-free family upbringing, where a child (boy or girl) may learn pretty soon how nice and soothing touching and being touched by another trusted person can be.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:For what I know, Italian girls are quite touchy-feely, both in a sensual and playful way. I agree with Jester, it's not just about how much they like you, but also how much they are comfortable with giving and receiving physical contact. That's usually something that comes from a fear & paranoia-free family upbringing, where a child (boy or girl) may learn pretty soon how nice and soothing touching and being touched by another trusted person can be.
Interesting.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

In my experience, the category is transexual prostitutes who put their hands over you. I'm kidding, I'ver never seen AW do this nice stuff.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

polya wrote:In my experience, the category is transexual prostitutes who put their hands over you. I'm kidding, I'ver never seen AW do this nice stuff.

:lol:
No doubt!
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

I'd say the more sexed a girl is, the more likely you're gonna see this kind of behaviour. The media - admit it or not - shape our sensibilities as a people. So for you Jester, back home in California would be prime grounds for this kind of thing. Of course, that's assuming she's into you in the first place.

Contrast this with Thailand, China, etc. where the average girl likely thinks of sex less than the average American female. And their actions reflect this. That's not to say they're not capable of liking you, just they tend to show it in ways that are not purely physical. If you come over here, you'll see what I mean. Sure, I love Asia and Asia loves me, but the average female here would hardly be described as a nympho. Heh, more like the opposite. You'll see.

To sum up, I've met touchy-feely females - including nymphos - in all of the above places; I've just saying what the average girl would be like. If I ever leave Asia, I would definitely consider moving to California. Pretty hard not to like that place :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

CerealKiller wrote:I'd say the more sexed a girl is, the more likely you're gonna see this kind of behaviour. The media - admit it or not - shape our sensibilities as a people. So for you Jester, back home in California would be prime grounds for this kind of thing. Of course, that's assuming she's into you in the first place.

Contrast this with Thailand, China, etc. where the average girl likely thinks of sex less than the average American female. And their actions reflect this. That's not to say they're not capable of liking you, just they tend to show it in ways that are not purely physical. If you come over here, you'll see what I mean. Sure, I love Asia and Asia loves me, but the average female here would hardly be described as a nympho. Heh, more like the opposite. You'll see.

To sum up, I've met touchy-feely females - including nymphos - in all of the above places; I've just saying what the average girl would be like. If I ever leave Asia, I would definitely consider moving to California. Pretty hard not to like that place :lol:
Want to rent my place? Available Oct.1. Let me know. 17th floor, mountain view, close to freeway, 2 pools, tennis, 24/7 security, 1200 square feet, more. :D
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

Haha nice one Jester. Sounds really appealing, but I kinda just returned to Asia... probably won't be treading on American soil for a while. I had a rockin time in California this past summer though!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Jester wrote:
CerealKiller wrote:I'd say the more sexed a girl is, the more likely you're gonna see this kind of behaviour. The media - admit it or not - shape our sensibilities as a people. So for you Jester, back home in California would be prime grounds for this kind of thing. Of course, that's assuming she's into you in the first place.

Want to rent my place? Available Oct.1. Let me know. 17th floor, mountain view, close to freeway, 2 pools, tennis, 24/7 security, 1200 square feet, more. :D
I could be interested, could you please post a map reference and the price? Does the fact I will be an "illegal alien" after 90 days bother you? But I'm sure I'll be given welfare, a green card, etc. at some stage.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

polya wrote:
Does the fact I will be an "illegal alien" after 90 days bother you? But I'm sure I'll be given welfare, a green card, etc. at some stage.
No, in fact some of my best friends are...
er..

:oops: