I want to start a Mens boycott of POF and other dating sites

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: I want to start a Mens boycott of POF and other dating s

Post by Teal Lantern »

Will N. Dowd wrote: I now see society here through totally different eyes and realize what an absolutely sick, toxic, miserable and lonely place it is. 99% of men probably don't realize this, and that's what makes it eve more depressing.

As the economy and the misandric* laws continue on their current trajectories, many more men are going to opt out on their own -- at least the stable, sober, reliable ones. :lol:

*Even Winston's spell check doesn't recognize this as a word. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Online sucks anywhere.

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Exactly. Don't listen to some fag who got stuck marrying a lying whore in a western country. The truth is there is no benefit in kissing women's ass; if you do she'll see you as just another simp who she'll lie to by saying she's "devoted to religion" or she's "only been with 3 guys before" - any lie to get a beta to "buy the cow", so to speak, after she's been worn out by everyone else.
That fag being me? Look, the only reason I am not upset with what you're saying about myself and my wife is because it's quite clear by now that you're just another homebound sociopath whose only knowledge of life, society and women is gathered through a PC screen and an Internet connection, and whose only aim in life is torture himself and those around him. As I heard somewhere in a movie: f**k, it must be so much pain to be you. :(
ColetteRenee
Freshman Poster

Post by ColetteRenee »

publicduende wrote:
momopi wrote:The problem with US Internet dating sites is too many men and too few quality women. If a boycott were to occur, it would benefit the men who remains on the dating site by removing competition.
Very wise.
This is surprising to me. I thought just the opposite.

http://wantsex.hornyhotspot.com/
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I totally agree with a men's bouycott, especially sites that do sh!tty things like make men pay, but are free to women!
However, I've already deleted all my profiles years ago as internet dating is the biggest waste of time I've ever seen - e.g. I'm not chatting for hours to some broad, and when we meet I find she's got one-leg or some horrendous fault she "Forgot" to mention.

However, I've kept my profiles on beautifulpeople.com and ashleymadison.com for posterity.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:Exactly. Don't listen to some fag who got stuck marrying a lying whore in a western country. The truth is there is no benefit in kissing women's ass; if you do she'll see you as just another simp who she'll lie to by saying she's "devoted to religion" or she's "only been with 3 guys before" - any lie to get a beta to "buy the cow", so to speak, after she's been worn out by everyone else.
That fag being me? Look, the only reason I am not upset with what you're saying about myself and my wife is because it's quite clear by now that you're just another homebound sociopath whose only knowledge of life, society and women is gathered through a PC screen and an Internet connection, and whose only aim in life is torture himself and those around him. As I heard somewhere in a movie: f**k, it must be so much pain to be you. :(
That's sad that you just assumed that was yourself. Kinda says a lot about your lack of character..
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
publicduende wrote:
That's sad that you just assumed that was yourself. Kinda says a lot about your lack of character..
You making an indirect attack by referring to what I was saying (religious girls, 3 guys before, kissing a woman's arse) from another poster's reply being an act of character instead?

Grow up dude, save some money for a proper trip and go see for yourself, what it is to grow up in Colombia or the Philippines. What sense does it make to judge millions of women without having met a few first?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
publicduende wrote:
You making an indirect attack by referring to what I was saying (religious girls, 3 guys before, kissing a woman's arse) from another poster's reply being an act of character instead?

Grow up dude, save some money for a proper trip and go see for yourself, what it is to grow up in Colombia or the Philippines. What sense does it make to judge millions of women without having met a few first?
You're the one who came to this very good topic and sh:t on it by making indirect attacks. Instead of contributing to anything on topic, you decided to spread more of your white knighting simpery. Why are you even on happier abroad in the first place? How has your life taken a turn for the better by marrying a whore that everyone else has used up and by living in the UK?

By the way, how are the divorce laws in a western misandric country like the UK anyway? Don't even answer that. Just log off, rethink your life, and make an account on iVillage with the rest of the faggots who feel compelled to marry the community urinal.

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:You're the one who came to this very good topic and sh:t on it by making indirect attacks. Instead of contributing to anything on topic, you decided to spread more of your white knighting simpery. Why are you even on happier abroad in the first place? How has your life taken a turn for the better by marrying a whore that everyone else has used up and by living in the UK?

By the way, how are the divorce laws in a western misandric country like the UK anyway? Don't even answer that. Just log off, rethink your life, and make an account on iVillage with the rest of the faggots who feel compelled to marry the community urinal.
Oh that was the bitter pill then. I started to laugh imaging the scene of a few women whining to the admin about being harassed on the dating site...it didn't have much to do with you, I was laughing at the idea that something so weird and insane could happen. But I know you won't believe me. It's all bitterness and conspiracies for people like you.

Interesting how you make a freudian slip on that question of yours: why am I even on happier abroad. Because I'm abroad, and I'm happy. I am Italian, living in the UK, married to a Colombian and I feel that 10 years of life in London, plus a few stints abroad, may have given me something to say, certainly not the ultimate truth, yet something that could be shared, and used as dialectic currency in exchange for other experiences, ideas, and opinions.

I should be turning the question to you, and perhaps a few others: why is a forum called happier abroad, arguably all about the virtues of meeting and appreciating other cultures via the beautiful human experiences that are dating and romance-seeking, populated by many individuals who would squarely fall into its "bitter at home" nemesis?

I wouldn't expect all of you to be consummate expats with 23 countries, 7 foreign languages and a luggage set full of interesting stories. Yet, I thought at least some open-mindedness would be essential to participate in the forum.

But no, your entire focus is on complaining how much shite you have in your own life in your own country, and how evil your own women are. In other threads you have been waxing lyrical about the women of virtually every single emerging country in Asia and Latin America. I could find you an embarassing abundance of posts where the virtues of Colombian young ladies are dissected and extolled to exhaustion.

And yet, the moment one of "us" hooks up with, marries and openly admits to be happy with one such Colombiana, in a country that is neither party's homeland nonetheless, he automatically becomes a beta faggot and the girl is downsized to the ranks of a "lying whore" who has been "used up by everyone". 3 years of marriage, after another 3 years of knowing and loving each other, immediately ushers the spectre of a nasty divorce, nevermind one is married in Colombia, where divorce laws aren't at all biased against men (indeed quite the opposite). And a far from ideal, yet reasonably stable and serene life in one of the safest, most harmonious, ethnically integrated communities in the world (London, UK) turns into the living hell of a terminal police state.

Do some of you guys feel this "togetherness" and solidarity filling your souls only when united in the common sports of whining about your own personal lives, complaining about the country/government you live in and bashing on every single human being, male and female alike, who doesn't fit your (very) personal idea of the world beyond your PC screens? Wouldn't you want to feel happy when a fellow HA member announces that yes, he's a success story, he found love and one or more flavours of happiness abroad? Would you ever turn up to a friend's wedding and throw molotov bottles instead of rice and flowers?

Then I think, no surprise the people who have the most to share are the ones who make the least noise. People like Outwest, Momopi, Darren, and Rock and many more I'm surely missing, who have found happiness abroad or at least know the game to play to be happy for one night, one week, or a few years. And when post they do, it's a different story: speaking with facts, generous with advice, their opinions and judgements being more mature, more balanced, less black-and-white. In a word: wiser. They find solace in a mango shake, not a head shake. And at least one of them, whom I hold in great esteem, goes to great lengths to help hundreds of disaster-stricken families, far beyond that of his wife. That to me is the loudest reminder that being happier abroad is ultimately about being happy, and in love.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:You're the one who came to this very good topic and sh:t on it by making indirect attacks. Instead of contributing to anything on topic, you decided to spread more of your white knighting simpery. Why are you even on happier abroad in the first place? How has your life taken a turn for the better by marrying a whore that everyone else has used up and by living in the UK?

Oh that was the bitter pill then. I started to laugh imaging the scene of a few women whining to the admin about being harassed on the dating site...it didn't have much to do with you, I was laughing at the idea that something so weird and insane could happen. But I know you won't believe me. It's all bitterness and conspiracies for people like you.

Interesting how you make a freudian slip on that question of yours: why am I even on happier abroad. Because I'm abroad, and I'm happy. I am Italian, living in the UK, married to a Colombian and I feel that 10 years of life in London, plus a few stints abroad, may have given me something to say, certainly not the ultimate truth, yet something that could be shared, and used as dialectic currency in exchange for other experiences, ideas, and opinions.

I should be turning the question to you, and perhaps a few others: why is a forum called happier abroad, arguably all about the virtues of meeting and appreciating other cultures via the beautiful human experiences that are dating and romance-seeking, populated by many individuals who would squarely fall into its "bitter at home" nemesis?

I wouldn't expect all of you to be consummate expats with 23 countries, 7 foreign languages and a luggage set full of interesting stories. Yet, I thought at least some open-mindedness would be essential to participate in the forum.

But no, your entire focus is on complaining how much shite you have in your own life in your own country, and how evil your own women are. In other threads you have been waxing lyrical about the women of virtually every single emerging country in Asia and Latin America. I could find you an embarassing abundance of posts where the virtues of Colombian young ladies are dissected and extolled to exhaustion.

And yet, the moment one of "us" hooks up with, marries and openly admits to be happy with one such Colombiana, in a country that is neither party's homeland nonetheless, he automatically becomes a beta faggot and the girl is downsized to the ranks of a "lying whore" who has been "used up by everyone". 3 years of marriage, after another 3 years of knowing and loving each other, immediately ushers the spectre of a nasty divorce, nevermind one is married in Colombia, where divorce laws aren't at all biased against men (indeed quite the opposite). And a far from ideal, yet reasonably stable and serene life in one of the safest, most harmonious, ethnically integrated communities in the world (London, UK) turns into the living hell of a terminal police state.

Do some of you guys feel this "togetherness" and solidarity filling your souls only when united in the common sports of whining about your own personal lives, complaining about the country/government you live in and bashing on every single human being, male and female alike, who doesn't fit your (very) personal idea of the world beyond your PC screens? Wouldn't you want to feel happy when a fellow HA member announces that yes, he's a success story, he found love and one or more flavours of happiness abroad? Would you ever turn up to a friend's wedding and throw molotov bottles instead of rice and flowers?

Then I think, no surprise the people who have the most to share are the ones who make the least noise. People like Outwest, Momopi, Darren, and Rock and many more I'm surely missing, who have found happiness abroad or at least know the game to play to be happy for one night, one week, or a few years. And when post they do, it's a different story: speaking with facts, generous with advice, their opinions and judgements being more mature, more balanced, less black-and-white. In a word: wiser. They find solace in a mango shake, not a head shake. And at least one of them, whom I hold in great esteem, goes to great lengths to help hundreds of disaster-stricken families, far beyond that of his wife. That to me is the loudest reminder that being happier abroad is ultimately about being happy, and in love.
You didn't answer any of my questions.

HOW HAS MARRYING A LYING WHORE WHO HAS BEEN USED UP BY SEVERAL GUYS BEFORE YOU, AND HOW HAS DOING THIS WHILE LIVING IN A MISANDRIC WESTERN COUNTRY LIKE THE UNITED KINGDOM BETTERED YOURSELF? Are you really THAT much of a piece of sh:t to say that doing something like this has been a step up from before? HOW ARE THE DIVORCE LAWS IN A MALE-HATING COUNTRY LIKE THE UNITED KINGDOM? The "Catholic" whore you married who couldn't even keep her legs closed for her lord and savior before meeting you just MIGHT get bored being married to a simp like you. Are the divorce laws fair toward males in the misandric country you live in and are married in?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:You didn't answer any of my questions.

HOW HAS MARRYING A LYING WHORE WHO HAS BEEN USED UP BY SEVERAL GUYS BEFORE YOU, AND HOW HAS DOING THIS WHILE LIVING IN A MISANDRIC WESTERN COUNTRY LIKE THE UNITED KINGDOM BETTERED YOURSELF? Are you really THAT much of a piece of sh:t to say that doing something like this has been a step up from before? HOW ARE THE DIVORCE LAWS IN A MALE-HATING COUNTRY LIKE THE UNITED KINGDOM? The "Catholic" whore you married who couldn't even keep her legs closed for her lord and savior before meeting you just MIGHT get bored being married to a simp like you. Are the divorce laws fair toward males in the misandric country you live in and are married in?
Then ask something worth being asked, not your meaningsless salivation about shit that only floats in your head, and I may well answer, you idiot. See how much twisted logic you can concentrate in just a couple of paragraphs.

Catholic girl -> had 3 boyfriends before so she's a "used up whore" -> you like 'em young and virgin don't you? -> you know you won't find anyone old enough and smart enough you can bend to your requirements -> the moment you get caught molesting a young girl you'll move from mental prison to state prison.

Or. Catholic girl -> had sex before marriage -> maybe you're a scandalised hardcore Catholic yourself -> you clearly only know how to hate, women and men, doesn't matter, anybody who doesn't fit your worldview -> you're a monumental hypocrite and epitomise everything that is rotten with many self-proclaimed "American Christians".

Let's try another way: what the f**k do you know about my wife and I? Since "men travel", how many countries have you travelled to, how many cultures met, (real, foreign) women dated? I mean, f**k do you know about anything and anyone, since your only connections to the real world appear to be an Ethernet and a USB? And don't you like it, when you can insult people you know nothing about sheltered behind an anonymous account? Would you like it better to do it in front of the two of us, after which I can guarantee you'll be spending your next 2 years of Medicaid on a maxillofacial surgeon?

Your "questions" start from sick, false premises and have no rational answer. But perhaps some people like you or fellow schizoid like Peter Andrew NoMan will finally shut up in front of facts.

1) I never said my wife is Catholic, but that she had a Catholic upbringing and went to Catholic schools. And since she has enough brains to make her own choices, she chose to have sex with her previous 3 boyfriends (the first when she was 19) like a few other billion people on the planet. Being a Catholic means being respectful towards your body and have a physical relationship that also involves feelings, emotions. We have never cheated on each other.
2) We married in Colombia, not the UK. Regardless of what divorce laws say there or in the UK (just point the browser to the government website if you care so much), why would anyone in his right mind who's in love with his partner and reciprocated think of divorce? Only somebody who doesn't know what falling in love is can think of divorce as a natural path for a marriage.
3) I have been living in the UK since 1998, so surely it wasn't my intention to "escape" here soon after marriage. I was already working here when I met her, and I was here when I decide to fly over and marry her. The best thing I have ever done in my life, the thing that truly completed me as a human being. And yes, let me tell you and soociopaths like you: you must try with different women, suffer and make suffer, to know what you want and be happy. Finding a girl is not like going to the supermarket, that's just the phony marketing from the top-brand dating sites.
4) You tell me what a non-"misandric" country is? Pakistan, where a girl who rejects a "prospect" will be disfigured with acid? Or Yemen, where girls as young as 8 get married with men 8 times their age? And even then, if you don't know how to love someone, or love the world, every corner on this planet will be a sad place for you. You'll take the misanthropy with you wherever you'll go.

So now I have answered your question will you be so kind as to reciprocate and tell me, once and forever, what's your plan to be happier abroad? What have you exactly done to improve your life, rather than trying (in vain) to make other people's life miserable?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:You didn't answer any of my questions.

Then ask something worth being asked, not your meaningsless salivation about sh** that only floats in your head, and I may well answer, you idiot. See how much twisted logic you can concentrate in just a couple of paragraphs.

Catholic girl -> had 3 boyfriends before so she's a "used up whore" -> you like 'em young and virgin don't you? -> you know you won't find anyone old enough and smart enough you can bend to your requirements -> the moment you get caught molesting a young girl you'll move from mental prison to state prison.

Or. Catholic girl -> had sex before marriage -> maybe you're a scandalised hardcore Catholic yourself -> you clearly only know how to hate, women and men, doesn't matter, anybody who doesn't fit your worldview -> you're a monumental hypocrite and epitomise everything that is rotten with many self-proclaimed "American Christians".

Let's try another way: what the f**k do you know about my wife and I? Since "men travel", how many countries have you travelled to, how many cultures met, (real, foreign) women dated? I mean, f**k do you know about anything and anyone, since your only connections to the real world appear to be an Ethernet and a USB? And don't you like it, when you can insult people you know nothing about sheltered behind an anonymous account? Would you like it better to do it in front of the two of us, after which I can guarantee you'll be spending your next 2 years of Medicaid on a maxillofacial surgeon?

Your "questions" start from sick, false premises and have no rational answer. But perhaps some people like you or fellow schizoid like Peter Andrew NoMan will finally shut up in front of facts.

1) I never said my wife is Catholic, but that she had a Catholic upbringing and went to Catholic schools. And since she has enough brains to make her own choices, she chose to have sex with her previous 3 boyfriends (the first when she was 19) like a few other billion people on the planet. Being a Catholic means being respectful towards your body and have a physical relationship that also involves feelings, emotions. We have never cheated on each other.
2) We married in Colombia, not the UK. Regardless of what divorce laws say there or in the UK (just point the browser to the government website if you care so much), why would anyone in his right mind who's in love with his partner and reciprocated think of divorce? Only somebody who doesn't know what falling in love is can think of divorce as a natural path for a marriage.
3) I have been living in the UK since 1998, so surely it wasn't my intention to "escape" here soon after marriage. I was already working here when I met her, and I was here when I decide to fly over and marry her. The best thing I have ever done in my life, the thing that truly completed me as a human being. And yes, let me tell you and soociopaths like you: you must try with different women, suffer and make suffer, to know what you want and be happy. Finding a girl is not like going to the supermarket, that's just the phony marketing from the top-brand dating sites.
4) You tell me what a non-"misandric" country is? Pakistan, where a girl who rejects a "prospect" will be disfigured with acid? Or Yemen, where girls as young as 8 get married with men 8 times their age? And even then, if you don't know how to love someone, or love the world, every corner on this planet will be a sad place for you. You'll take the misanthropy with you wherever you'll go.

So now I have answered your question will you be so kind as to reciprocate and tell me, once and forever, what's your plan to be happier abroad? What have you exactly done to improve your life, rather than trying (in vain) to make other people's life miserable?
Still you have not told us how, by you marrying a whore, that your life has taken a turn for the better, so I am done speaking to you. Again, you must be a grade-A sack of sh:t to believe that you are a winner by marrying a whore with no self control who admitted she f***ed several other guys before you when she was raised a devoted "Catholic", so there's no need for me to continue wasting my time on this discussion.

Back on topic, where is this petition that you speak of, Will N. Dowd? I would like to sign it.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Still you have not told us how by you marrying a whore that your life has taken a turn for the better, so I am done speaking to you. Again, you must be a grade-A sack of sh** to believe that you are a winner by marrying a whore who admitted she f***ed several other guys before you, so there's no need for me to continue wasting my time on this discussion.
So stop calling women you don't even know whores and get on with your miserable excuse for an existence. A loveless life is a life not worth living.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:Regardless of what divorce laws say there or in the UK (just point the browser to the government website if you care so much), why would anyone in his right mind who's in love with his partner and reciprocated think of divorce?
:roll: When your whore wife ass-rapes you in the divorce court, would it be possible to post the details here for gloating purposes? You'll likely be homeless at that point, but I understand there are various charities that allow homeless people to use the Internet for up to an hour a day.
Émigré
Freshman Poster

Post by Émigré »

The issue of virginity and premarital sex is a very sensitive and emotional issue everywhere. One of the main issues is when it becomes judgmental saying virgins are better and anyone who engaged in premarital sexual activities is a whore. It is best if there was not judging because that invites personal attacks. Not every woman who has premarital sex is a whore or uses guys. Some have good marriages, some don't. Christianity does state that sexually activity outside of marriage is adultery. Studies do prove that when an abstinent couple marries they have a stronger marriage, less arguments, and more excitement in the bedroom. There is definitely a special feeling that comes with a very first time and some guys need that. It's about the love, trust, and knowing she waited. Some men have jealousy, trust issues, and resentment that comes with marrying a woman who has had previous partners. I am waiting so it is something I will not compromise on.
publicduende wrote: A loveless life is a life not worth living.
That is definitely true. A life without love is a life without meaning. Almost everyone needs a lover to share it with.

Some guys would rather have a loveless life if they can't have a relationship that doesn't meet their expectations. I can honestly say I couldn't stay in a relationship with a woman who didn't wait until the wedding. I'm assuming All_That_Is_Man is also expecting a virgin which is a high expectation. It is hard enough getting into any relationship, narrow it down to a beautiful woman, and narrowing it further to a virgin. That is like going for the gold in dating Olympics. The main point is never drop out of the race and eventually you will make it to the finish line and get the prize. The best relationship. :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
publicduende wrote:Regardless of what divorce laws say there or in the UK (just point the browser to the government website if you care so much), why would anyone in his right mind who's in love with his partner and reciprocated think of divorce?
:roll: When your whore wife ass-rapes you in the divorce court, would it be possible to post the details here for gloating purposes? You'll likely be homeless at that point, but I understand there are various charities that allow homeless people to use the Internet for up to an hour a day.
Well f**k you, another judge of my arse. Even if my wife really were, or turned into, the evil person you like to think she is, I am married in Colombia, not UK. No alimony for her, only (limited) child support, no split of personal assets, only those collectively bought. You tell me why two people still in love with each other would have to think of divorce? My wife is a smart, mature person who has already shown me she can deal with problems within the couple with patience, love and respect.

Remember these words: patience, love, and respect. You guys seem to have neither of them. Finding a gf or a bride is just an equation for you.