"It's going hot."

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

"It's going hot."

Post by Jester »

Inspired by this thread:
viewtopic.php?p=94004#94004

I did a little looking around and found this eerily credible blog:
May 8 - http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516
August 28 - http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/49107

The most recent article's conclusion seems to be that if, in late October (2 months from now), Obama's secret internal polls tell his handlers that he will not be re-elected, the White House and DHS will stage a "Great-White-Hope" assassination attempt against Obama, ostensibly by some group of "White Nationalists" or "Birthers" or "Anti-Immigration Activists" - whom they presumably finance, infiltrate and control.... then create urban (Black) riots as a reaction.... then deploy DHS forces and regular troops to keep the peace.... and "postpone" the election.

Like the Nazis' Reichstag fire, where they blamed the Commnists (or like so many other "false flags" that have been staged since emperor Nero first burned Rome and blamed the Christians).

(I know I sure cheered for the National Guard deployment after the media-provoked '91 riots in L.A. - young idiot that I was.)

False flag followed by martial law... and travel restrictions.

Schedule your vacations and buy your tickets, gentlemen. A short 1 to 3 month foreign trip from mid-October on will be enjoyable, and when you return, and nothing took place, you can gloat and tell me how stupid I was. I will be relieved when you do.

Oh, and anyone with opposing thoughts, please weigh in. If you can present convincing evidence to the contrary, I'll be relieved.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

polya
Junior Poster

Re: "It's going hot."

Post by polya »

Jester wrote:Inspired by this thread:
viewtopic.php?p=94004#94004

I did a little looking around and found this eerily credible blog:
May 8 - http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516
August 28 - http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/49107

The most recent article's conclusion seems to be that if, in late October (2 months from now), Obama's secret internal polls tell his handlers that he will not be re-elected, the White House and DHS will stage a "Great-White-Hope" assassination attempt against Obama, ostensibly by some group of "White Nationalists" or "Birthers" or "Anti-Immigration Activists" - whom they presumably finance, infiltrate and control.... then create urban (Black) riots as a reaction.... then deploy DHS forces and regular troops to keep the peace.... and "postpone" the election.

Like the Nazis' Reichstag fire, where they blamed the Commnists (or like so many other "false flags" that have been staged since emperor Nero first burned Rome and blamed the Christians).

(I know I sure cheered for the National Guard deployment after the media-provoked '91 riots in L.A. - young idiot that I was.)

False flag followed by martial law... and travel restrictions.

Schedule your vacations and buy your tickets, gentlemen. A short 1 to 3 month foreign trip from mid-October on will be enjoyable, and when you return, and nothing took place, you can gloat and tell me how stupid I was. I will be relieved when you do.

Oh, and anyone with opposing thoughts, please weigh in. If you can present convincing evidence to the contrary, I'll be relieved.
I don't think this is necessary as both candidates are puppets for the New World Ordr. I think Obama will just lose the election and the sheeple will spend the next 4 years believing in the new guy.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I hope you are right.

I am unprepared for trouble.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:I hope you are right.

Obama is not well liked by the military. Simple fact with implications.
Current polls tend to show a tight race, about 45-45. Bad news for Obama with that, as in the last 50 years, the undecided vote has in the end strongly tilted towards the challenger.

Some current electoral vote maps that show Obama somewhat in the lead, do such things as show Arizona as merely "Leaning to Romney".
If this is any indication of their overall calculus, then their game plan is in deep trouble.

Even if Obama is defeated, he can still bank huge money to keep the game going, kind of like Clinton did in some of the former Asian Soviet republics.

Possible riots with an Obama defeat? That seems possible, and if you are in the USA, good to be prepared. You have already made a critical mistake if you live near riot zones, but maybe too late to do anything about that. For simple preparedness, stock a couple of months of groceries and bottled water, and if you can only have one gun, get an inexpensive "Defender" style (Police style) 12 gauge shotgun with a couple of hundred rounds of 00 buckshot.

My own stock I keep stored in Arizona is considerably more extensive than this, but for most people, what I outline above is a good start. For something a bit more intimidating and effective over longer ranges, an HK 91 with a good scope is a real trouble maker- it is in the "battle rifle" category vs the lighter "assault weapons. For a high urban intimidation factor and good for several free "get out of jail free" cards within urban chaos, a Saiga with a composite stock is a very good choice, essentially an AK-47 type frame and style firing a
12 gauge round...definitely a street sweeper.

Most likely outcome if Obama is defeated at the ballot box? He goes back to Chicago and cranks out mulit-million dollar book deals, makes multi-millions in the speaking circuit...do you really think the wookie he is married to will accept anything less than constant cash flow?

Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on August 29th, 2012, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I hope you're not right Jester, and surely not to diss you. We have had so many signs that we're heading for a very bumpy ride in the next few months.

Best wishes to everyone.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Mosin Nagant rifles all the way baby. Nothing explodes a head better in an urban situation. Obama is going to win again. Mittens is too damaged as a candidate. Nothing will happen. Drink your beer sit back and watch the show.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
This is an interesting chess game. Like the threeway gunfight in "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly".

Even if Obama is defeated, he can still bank huge money to keep the game going, kind of like Clinton did in some of the former Asian Soviet republics.
Didn't know about this till you mentioned. Amazing the secret dealmakers who are out there. Bono, Kevin Costner, Vernon Jordan, etc.

Possible riots with an Obama defeat? That seems possible, and if you are in the USA, good to be prepared. You have already made a critical mistake if you live near riot zones, but maybe too late to do anything about that. For simple preparedness, stock a couple of months of groceries and bottled water, and if you can only have one gun, get an inexpensive "Defender" style (Police style) 12 gauge shotgun with a couple of hundred rounds of 00 buckshot.

My own stock I keep stored in Arizona is considerably more extensive than this, but for most people, what I outline above is a good start. For something a bit more intimidating and effective over longer ranges, an HK 91 with a good scope is a real trouble maker- it is in the "battle rifle" category vs the lighter "assault weapons. For a high urban intimidation factor and good for several free "get out of jail free" cards within urban chaos, a Saiga with a composite stock is a very good choice, essentially an AK-47 type frame and style firing a
12 gauge round...definitely a street sweeper.
Good suggestions re prepping. I'd like to do it all.

Still, I'm not worried about riots. Killing zombies is easy.

I'm worried about "hard targets". When I'm pushed, I push back. And I really don't want to be the one who touches things off. I can best serve those I care about by being abroad before things ratchet up. I can prep a little, or leave with nothing. But I can't do both.

Most likely outcome if Obama is defeated at the ballot box? He goes back to Chicago and cranks out mulit-million dollar book deals, makes multi-millions in the speaking circuit...do you really think the wookie he is married to will accept anything less than constant cash flow?
Yeah - one hopes. So you disregard the links I posted above about a false flag arranged by Obama, targeting Obama?
[/i]
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote: Current polls tend to show a tight race, about 45-45. Bad news for Obama with that, as in the last 50 years, the undecided vote has in the end strongly tilted towards the challenger.

Some current electoral vote maps that show Obama somewhat in the lead, do such things as show Arizona as merely "Leaning to Romney".
If this is any indication of their overall calculus, then their game plan is in deep trouble.
Hmmm. Both of you make sense. Not sure what to conclude.
Obama's supposed lead is mystifying to me, I can't think of anyone who wold have any reason to support him except Blacks, Moslems, Mexicans (who don't vote much), gays, and public employee unions. It is Romney's possible lead that scares me, if the Oh-Bolsheviks really want to grab the brass ring.
ErikHeaven wrote: Obama is going to win again. Mittens is too damaged as a candidate. Nothing will happen. Drink your beer sit back and watch the show.
Mitt sure seems like a McCain, without the charm. I.e. someone who has been told he ain't gonna win. He looked bored or defeated at the convention last night. Chris Christie looks and talks like a guy on the way up. We'll see how Mitt does when he makes his speech.

Bottom line:
My immediate concern is a peaceful election, either outcome is ok in the very short term.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Jester wrote: Obama's supposed lead is mystifying to me, I can't think of anyone who wold have any reason to support him except Blacks, Moslems, Mexicans (who don't vote much), gays, and public employee unions. It is Romney's possible lead that scares me, if the Oh-Bolsheviks really want to grab the brass ring.

Bottom line:
My immediate concern is a peaceful election, either outcome is ok in the very short term.
If someone wanted to scapegoat any/all of those groups you mention, it would be in their interests to have that side in "power" at the time the economy goes off the cliff.
Since the day of reckoning has been stayed a bit longer, there's a good chance he'll get another term (time enough to catch the blame).

As an aside, the GOP practically owned the Black vote until the 1930s and still had a good lock on the Black vote until a particular point in the 60s (Johnson Administration) but people forget that.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

ErikHeaven wrote:Mosin Nagant rifles all the way baby. Nothing explodes a head better in an urban situation.
This gives me hope. I am familiar with the weapon. As you suggest (rather graphically :wink: ), it fires old-school Russian rounds that are said to pierce a cast-iron manhole cover.... or (one guesses) the modern body armor of those doomed NWO stooges who go rogue, commit treason, and try to impose martial law on free people.

I plan to buy one. Apparently they are quite affordable.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/auct ... ion_show/1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:

Current polls tend to show a tight race, about 45-45. Bad news for Obama with that, as in the last 50 years, the undecided vote has in the end strongly tilted towards the challenger.

If this is any indication of their overall calculus, then their game plan is in deep trouble...

Outwest
Looks to me, from electoral map on Huffington Post, per your POV above, that if Karl Rove's billionaire cabal contributes the 200 million USD he asked for, wily Republicans can carry Colorado and thus the election, despite their unskilled candidate. Unskilled beats failed.

So, seeing this, will the Big O (and his wing of the NWO) try some coup-from-above monkey business?

Your point (above) about the military suggests.... no. After all he should be afraid of the military, right?

Unless....

(1) unless his people made it look like there was a coup or terrorist act from the Kooky Militaristic White Right. Then the military would have to stand by him, and help him crack down --- or else look like bad guys.

or.....

(2) O lands on a carrier in a fighter jet, leading brave troops into Syria and/or Iran. Then Bubba and D'Shawn are gonna smack palms in a high five, and together chant "Yoo Ess Ay, Yoo Ess Ay" --- and O is re-elected. The domestic-terror false-flag would then be a logical corollary. The Iranians.

I guess so many folks are wise to the NWO that (1) is gonna be hard to pull off - though they should try some more, what the hell. Scenario (2) would work for Obama before the election, or it would work even better for Romney after January inauguration.

No fly-zone will allow Libya-style air war.
http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/quest ... 239AAVeuTF

So any way you slice it, it looks like martial law by 2013. This should allow dollar devaluation (100% inflation) with troops already in place to protect wealthy neighborhoods, judges, politicians, etc etc.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

So any way you slice it, it looks like martial law by 2013. This should allow dollar devaluation (100% inflation) with troops already in place to protect wealthy neighborhoods, judges, politicians, etc etc.
No, martial law will NEVER be declared, it will just keep getting worse from now on, and no-body will ever say it's M.L. Perhaps they will devise an Orwellian name for martial law like "New Freedom" and call it that.
Last edited by polya on September 1st, 2012, 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

If this is any indication of their overall calculus, then their game plan is in deep trouble...

Outwest
Looks to me, from electoral map on Huffington Post, per your POV above, that if Karl Rove's billionaire cabal contributes the 200 million USD he asked for, wily Republicans can carry Colorado and thus the election, despite their unskilled candidate. Unskilled beats failed.

So, seeing this, will the Big O (and his wing of the NWO) try some coup-from-above monkey business?

Your point (above) about the military suggests.... no. After all he should be afraid of the military, right?

Unless....

(1) unless his people made it look like there was a coup or terrorist act from the Kooky Militaristic White Right. Then the military would have to stand by him, and help him crack down --- or else look like bad guys.

or.....

(2) O lands on a carrier in a fighter jet, leading brave troops into Syria and/or Iran. Then Bubba and D'Shawn are gonna smack palms in a high five, and together chant "Yoo Ess Ay, Yoo Ess Ay" --- and O is re-elected. The domestic-terror false-flag would then be a logical corollary. The Iranians.

I guess so many folks are wise to the NWO that (1) is gonna be hard to pull off - though they should try some more, what the hell. Scenario (2) would work for Obama before the election, or it would work even better for Romney after January inauguration.

No martial law 2013. While it might be an Obama wet dream, it is not going to happen. Now it might be that secret service agents have to detach Obama from the Oval Office drapes come Jan 20, but that is about it. Far better to spend your time on things that are constructive. Most of what I hear on this site about "Military" comes from people who have no working experiences with upper level officers. Most of them take their constitutional oath relatively seriously- certainly more than most members of congress.

Outwest
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest

Unless....

or.....

No martial law 2013. While it might be an Obama wet dream, it is not going to happen. Now it might be that secret service agents have to detach Obama from the Oval Office drapes come Jan 20, but that is about it. Far better to spend your time on things that are constructive. Most of what I hear on this site about "Military" comes from people who have no working experiences with upper level officers. Most of them take their constitutional oath relatively seriously- certainly more than most members of congress.

Outwest
So your opinion of bio-terror drills, urban peacekeeping drills, germs being dropped in the commuter tunnel in Boston to test propagation, FEMA camps, TSA Viper teams, Katrina gun-grabbing drills, etc. is... what?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Jester wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest

Unless....

or.....

Outwest
So your opinion of bio-terror drills, urban peacekeeping drills, germs being dropped in the commuter tunnel in Boston to test propagation, FEMA camps, TSA Viper teams, Katrina gun-grabbing drills, etc. is... what?

I cannot say with certainty how much of the above is true, half true, or fabrication- usually it is some blend. Assuming that it it ALL true,
it does not equal Martial law in a few months or anytime 2013. The US military is going to side with some despotic president to "Look good" when 95% of the population is opposed? The US does not have the military power to enforce nationwide martial law, which would take a military force of at least 5 or 6 million plus to enforce, and in the face of an armed resistance, the occupying force must outnumber rebels by at least 5 to 1 to be able to succeed, so with likely Resistance of at least several million in the US, enforced martial law is not likely. If Obama were so foolish as to try..."well it is time to go Mr President...sorry you have to go with us now...yes you can keep the big teddy bear...and yes the wookie will visit you in the big house..."

Outwest

Return to “Why Go Abroad? Tell Your Story and Reasons”