Success rate of PUA in the USA. It's pretty horrid

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

PUA is not the answer for Success in International Dating

Post by WorldTraveler »

Sexter wrote:Winston already made an article about the success rate of PUA, i will clarify it more on detail.

Lets say you cold approach 100 women. Lets assume you are an average looking guy who happens to be confident.

Usually, if you have confidence, you will probably spark a conversation 70% of the time. 70% of 100 is 70.

that leaves you with 70/100 chance of a woman whom you approached stopping and talking to you.

Of those 70, lets assume the woman you approach is thin/attractive and most thin/attractive women have boyfriends. Ima give a generous number(50%) instead of (90% because 90% of thin/attractive women have boyfriends).

Of those 70 women that stops and talks to you, 50% of them will have a boyfriend. Leaving 35 of them being single.

Lets assume, those 35 single women give you their number.

that's 35 phone numbers. Lets assume the flake rate of those numbers is 80% (YES! roughly 80% of the numbers you will ever get from an american woman is FLAKey or her won't answering her phone)

80% of 35 is 7.

So when you approach 100 women, 7 of them will go on a date with you. lets assume you aren't creepy and sleep with 4/7 of them. That's a 4/100 chance of you sleeping with a woman you cold approach.

Yeah PUA is pretty bullshit. the return on investment is f***ed UP but this is the TRUTH.

The difference is in the %. If you were to go to the philippines or russia, the odds will be in your favor.
Thank you for the honest numbers on success ratios. PUA is not the answer for international dating. I think in many ways it is too aggressive for dating overseas. The expertise you need in International Dating is a course in scamming or I should say lots of experience in dealing with it. Girls will go out with you, but they can be scammers. Many guys that have not dated a lot, will get eaten alive dating girls overseas. In Russia, the scamming occurs at all levels: from the dating sites on down to the individual. In Philippines many girls are scammers too and if you are an inexperienced dater you will get eaten alive by all the scamming. So PUA will help you nothing with this.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

What percentage of the guys that study PUA are not white?

Post by WorldTraveler »

I’m curious what percentage of the guys that study PUA are not white? I have an Indian friend who wants so badly to believe in this stuff. He wants a white girl. He wants to believe what his PUA friends tell him about all the ass they are getting and he upset that he is not getting it himself. He tells me they couldn’t be lying and that I’m too skeptical and just jealous. One of his friends that he says gets lots of dates and lays, even lives at home w/ his parents! I told him this guy is bullshitting you. The sad thing is that he is very good at getting numbers, but he wants to believe that there is just something he’s not doing right. He’d rather believe that guy, than let his fantasy die.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Looking back at it, I think that for me, the key ingredient that was missing was meditation. For one thing, if you practice a concentrative meditation routine, it was calm your mind and naturally change your body language. The body language is probably at least 90% of what signals to a woman whether she is interested in you or wants to run - and this will happen in the first five seconds. I was way to nervous and anxious when I was younger, and had bad body language. I would recommend that as part of your routine, you put mind training first and meditate before you even think of approaching women. Last week, I went to the US to get my mail, and one girl smiled at me when I walked by and another actually said "hello". I believe it was due to my softened body language which was a result of my intensive meditation practice.
This is how it worked for me as well. I haven't practiced PUA techniques very extensively, but meditation and chi kung made a huge difference. I even had better experiences with American Women than I used to, although it's still obvious to me that they aren't as mellow as foreign girls.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

You’re at a bar talking to a girl you really like and think “she’s totally into me. I’m going to ask for her number�.

You: Can I get your number so we can hang out again some time?

Her: Sure.

You: Great. I’ll give you a call.

You go home all pumped up, excited, patting yourself on the back.

Then two days later you call.

NO ANSWER.

Of course you give it one more try because with modern technology wires get crossed and messages get erased

Still NO ANSWER.

Then you think “WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH WOMEN?�

Why do they do this?

Why do they give out their phone number and not answer their phone?

Do they know this at the time? or do they decide later?

I have been in this situation MANY times and the answer for is usually I had no intention of ever answering the phone.

I was not interested and just being polite.

From the time women are born they are taught to be proud, polite, respectful ladies.

Ladies, who don’t tell you to your face if they are not into you. That is not polite or proper.

Instead we do it behind your back.

I have been one of those ladies many many times.

I have given my number over and over again with absolutely no intention of answering the phone.
I know it’s wrong but it’s so much easier and less awkward to give out my number then to say “sorry I’m so not into you and I will never answer my phone when you call. I do not want to go out with you.�

Listen, when I go out I enjoy talking to people.

I especially like talking with men but usually within the first 2 minutes, actually it’s more like 30 seconds, I can tell if I am going to want to see a guy past that evening. But I am enjoying my conversation with him

Does this mean that I have to cut off the conversation with him? Should I be that presumptuous that he is into me and that I should cut it off before I hurt his feelings?

So I usually continue talking because I am enjoying myself and then the awkward moment comes when they ask for my number.

I freeze up, get nervous and give out my phone number feeling guilty the whole time.

It’s horrible, I know, but it’s what I do. It’s what all of my girlfriends do and what most women in the world do.

I don’t know a lot of women that can be strong enough to say “You know what I had a great time with you this evening but I think this is the end of the road for our relationship. It was nice meeting you. Goodbye�.

Doesn’t happen often.

So basically what I am telling you is that a number doesn’t mean a success.

The real success is when you actually get that women to answer the phone and go out on a date.

So what can you do to fight against this?

You learn about women.

You learn what they like and what they don’t like.

You figure out how to read their body language so that you know, even before they do, when they are into you and that getting her number will lead to a date or or relationship or sex
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a new video by Steve Hoca about why he thinks PUA is on its way out.

Description:

"In this video, I ask a very important question regarding the pick-up artist industry, or PUA for short. Basically, after over a decade of the PUA movement, I have noticed that the following seems to be dwindling. There doesn't seem to be the energy amoungst PUA like there was when it came out in the late nineties and continued all the way through the mid 2000s. This, of course is my opinion, and others may disagree.

Leave your thoughts and suggestions."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

i did telemarketing in college you are lucky to get 4 out of 100 sucess rate there. guess what your selling a product in sales and when you approach a women you are also selling a product, you. but the bullshit of cold approaching is that its not natural. when your selling something say cell phones and you are in store people come to you so the job is half done. the same goes for women if they are checking you out go and talk to them your chances just went way up to seal the deal.
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Game / PUA
How much would you pay for a book called "How to get a bike everyone else has ridden"?

:roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:Game / PUA
How much would you pay for a book called "How to get a bike everyone else has ridden"?

:roll:
Finally someone said it!!!!!
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Success rate of PUA in the USA. It's pretty horrid

Post by polya »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Sexter wrote: The difference is in the %. If you were to go to the philippines or russia, the odds will be in your favor.
LOL
PUA is bull$hit - a broken clock shows the right time twice a day! Why bother with stupid PUA when there's no real chance it works for an average guy!
You'll NEVER make it to Russia - read-up on the visa rules - they actually are IMPOSSIBLE now. E.g. You have to apply from your own country ONLY & the maximum you will get is a 3 month business visa - so 3 months in Russia, then back home for the next 3 months... you can't hold down a job or marriage doing this!
Last edited by polya on September 13th, 2012, 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

E_Irizarry wrote:
well-informed wrote:I just dislike the high sense of entitlement that AW have. Fat girls are benefiting from this dysfuntional dating scene.
well-informed wrote: I don't even go to clubs anymore like some of my friends who continuously do, because you're just going to leave with a hard dick and a lighter wallet.
You sound like you have swagger-jacked that from eN on YouTube jajajaa: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6klvcWrnY7A
Your youtube video link has expired - account has been closed. Do you have another link to this video?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder