AWS owner's nutty rant about why I was banned from his site!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
resilient777
Freshman Poster

Post by resilient777 »

Hi everybody

Im new to this and I went to AWS forum and after 2 or 3 weeks I couldn't participate to the forum anymore and I saw this :

"Only a few new members out of about 50 new members these last two weeks made replies in the Rants section so they were dropped but not banned. We are back to being paid members only for any type of comments. Why sign-up if you are not going to comment? The Rants section is still free to read. A few paid members from years ago were dropped because they refused to answer my PM after asking that I immediately answer their questions. I answer all paid members questions as soon as I can. I expect the same from members."

I did participate to this forum as resilient777 when I had the time but it seems it wasnt enough, the guy wants many things, he wants members with a certain profile and he wants money too.... I respect that and I understand his point of view, but the question is, when you are really motivated, you want your ideas to succeed whatever the cost, you want people to participate, not to preach in the middle of the desert, it leads nowhere.

To believe in god is not enough to fight feminist ideology.

AWS forum is not about fighting feminists, it is about believing in god, expressing his love of god's law, expressing his rejection of feminists and witnessing the world collapsing around him...

AWS is just a witness, not somebody who gonna change things.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Grunt, do you remember that AWS used to have these articles defending pedofilia? Now they are off. I wonder if the owner of AWS, Chris, wrote them or not.

Anyhow, I find it ironic that he rants about moral purity and righteousness, yet tries to defend pedofilia at the same time.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gordan wrote:
WWu777 wrote:Grunt, do you remember that AWS used to have these articles defending pedofilia? Now they are off. I wonder if the owner of AWS, Chris, wrote them or not.

Anyhow, I find it ironic that he rants about moral purity and righteousness, yet tries to defend pedofilia at the same time.
Wow, I never heard of him defending pedofilia. Do you have examples?
W: There were articles and essays about it linked to his site. Maybe they're gone now, but you can check. I didn't save any of them.

When my first site was hosted on AWS, people actually thought they were my essays though!

Grunt, you remember them right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
resilient777
Freshman Poster

Post by resilient777 »

I dont think the guy is a problem, I saw 3 or 4 people at his forum, I dont think they are that many people reading his forum, it's like a group of few friends but there is not that much talking, it is more a monologue, this guy want to be left alone, that's all.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

If we look at the subject honestly, we know that Roman matrons of 15 years were often handed off to established husbands of 30+ years old. Romans also lived as long, if not longer, then the average American. 70+ years old was not totally uncommon in the Roman SPQR.

With the advent of "modern" feminism, we see a slow grind towards the criminalization of all male sexual conduct. In Spain, the age of consent is still 14 years old. Some states in America still have consent at 15 or 16, while other more "advanced" states have consent at 18.

I would predict that if America were to continue its current path for another 100 years, the age of consent would be 25, and no man would be able to marry a woman more then 5 years younger then himself, but marriage to a woman 20 years older then the man would be "perfectly acceptable".

There was a time in my life that I considered girls in their teens as a potential spouse, but also due to feminism, teen STD rates are now astronomically high. Thus, I married a 25 year old foreign woman. Granted, she looks like shes 16, but that's actually a good thing.

Puberty has been used in the past as a benchmark of adulthood. Now that we have genetically modified foods riddled with all manner of hormones and plastics that leech enough phytoestrogens to induce breast formation in 3 year old girls.

America not only can but should fall into wholesale societal collapse. At that time, the men will all pack up and head into the hills and forests and the American females will be left high and dry. The only females that stand a hope of survival are the ones that value and honor men.

Time to separate the wheat from the chaff.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

One thing to keep in mind about life expectancy is that, in ancient times, infant mortality rate was pretty high. So when they calculate average life expectancy, it's pretty low on the average. That doesn't mean people didn't live to their 40's and 50's.

Consider, during Confucius's time, the "average" life expectancy ranged from 22 to 35. Yet the legal marriage age was 20 for men and 15 for women, and Confucius advocated that men should marry at 30 and women at 20.

If people were dying left and right at age 22, it'd be illogical to think anyone would advocate marrying at 20 or 30. Confucius himself lived to 72-73 years old. The average life expectancy was skewed from high fertility rate and high infant mortality rate.

People in the ancient world were required to mature quickly, and went through established rituals of adulthood. For example, in the bygone times of Southern China, when your daughter reaches age of adulthood, the parents arrange a procession and march around the neighborhood, banging instruments to celebrate and announce that the daughter is now of age and can be married off. This practice has been largely abandoned, one of the last places where it was still practiced is by the Malay Chinese community in Malaysia in 1980s.

In Northern China, the rituals of adulthood was capping (for men) and hair pinning (for women):
http://www.cultural-china.com/chinaWH/f ... index.html

This ritual was done at age 20 for men and 15 for women. It also announces that the men are adults and the girl is now a women ready to marry. After going through the ritual, you're no longer a "child". You put away your toys and assume the responsibilities of an adult. For the men, it also means that you can be legally drafted to contribute labor or serve in the army.

As an interesting comparison, the Spanish world has their Quinceañera for daughters at age 15.

But today, we don't really have adult rituals. In Taiwan, the closest event to it is being drafted (for the men) and serving in the military. Other than that, we act like perpetual adolescents, with endless fun and games marketed toward us. Look around at your local video game retailer and see how many games are marketed for adults, instead of young kids.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

AWS has never defended pedophilia. He used to have age limits listed from other countries, but took them off because people have a habit of taking shit the wrong way. Most Americans think all the world is, or should be just like the USA. In a great many countries, the legal age is not 18, but younger. In the USA, we let minors drive cars, event though driving is dangerous. In other countries, people understand that a person becomes sexual, not a 18, but younger. So they allow for sex at a younger age than 18. Just like we allow people under 18 to drive a dangerous vehicle. But pedophilia is sex with preteens and I have never seen AWS say he was OK with it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jtest28 wrote:AWS has never defended pedophilia. He used to have age limits listed from other countries, but took them off because people have a habit of taking shit the wrong way. Most Americans think all the world is, or should be just like the USA. In a great many countries, the legal age is not 18, but younger. In the USA, we let minors drive cars, event though driving is dangerous. In other countries, people understand that a person becomes sexual, not a 18, but younger. So they allow for sex at a younger age than 18. Just like we allow people under 18 to drive a dangerous vehicle. But pedophilia is sex with preteens and I have never seen AWS say he was OK with it.
W: Maybe AWS never defended pedofilia on his forum. But he had links to essays defending pedofilia from his main page. I do not know whether he wrote them or someone else did though. I am 100 percent sure about this. I saw them myself, and when my first site and photojournals were hosted on AWS, a lot of people gave me a bad rap and accused me of supporting pedofilia, thinking that AWS was my site.
Last edited by Winston on October 11th, 2008, 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Well, maybe you shouldn't really rant how some paranoid, religious zealot hates you and wanted to kick you off his forum.

So what if he says all this crap? You should shrug it off and move on.
KristineTheStrawberryGirl
Freshman Poster

Post by KristineTheStrawberryGirl »

I do not think that AWS is a pedophile, and I have not ever read anything from him that endorses pedophiles. Like Jtest, I know that he pointed out the differences of the age of consent in other countries, but no endorsement of pedophiles. In fact, he denounced NAMBLA (hope I got the right acronym) many times. NAMBLA is an organization that promotes relationships between men and little boys.

If people accused you of supporting pedophiles when you were associated with AWS, then it is too bad. Maybe there were links on some of the websites, but I never noticed that. It could also be that people consider him a pedophile because he pointed out the age of consent is different in other parts of the world.

Honestly, I think he's probably somewhat of an easy going guy that is simply fed up by the experiences that he has had with women in the United States. Like many people, he probably got a little more puffed up on his soap box than he normally would in real life, and his personal view were amplified. I don't understand why he has not made the trip abroad after so many years, but perhaps he simply has some type of apprehension about travel. I don't know, and I don't think it's any of my business. He'll go when and if he's ready.

I also agree with Wraith that we need not care whether AWS doesn't like or approve of you? He probably would not approve of me either, because I work outside the home, go to law school and I don't wear buttoned up to the collar dresses that touch the floor when I kneel down. He is very different than you or I because he has a very specific idea of who he likes and dislikes, based on traits. You and I don't meet the criteria, but I don't think we really care to meet his criteria. Let it be.
"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Ludwig Wittgenstein
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The point of the whole discussion is the trend towards criminalization of all male sexual expression.

You wouldnt beleive the sneers I get from American females my age when I walk around with my hoy young Ukrainian wife. Granted, shes 29 but looks 15. Icing on the cake is when she starts talking. Then the sneers of contempt flare up into full blown bloodlust.

Good stuff.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I have been a long time member at the AWS site, and today my membership was downgraded because I became a moderator on another forum he doesn't like. And I got a nasty letter from him via PM. I never thought I would see him turn on me like that. You should see his post, first praising me, then blasting me, all in one thread. He says it's a misconception that AWS bans members for having memberships on other forums, then in the same thread, announced "he has downgraded a member's profile" "because he (me) became a moderator elsewhere". Unreal. I still agree with everything he has ever said though, with the exception of drugs. But he has no members because he bans everyone. Because just when he started banning alot of people, thats the exact time everyone else just left. It used to be a great forum back in the day though.

I would post a link to that thread, as it can be read by non-members, but he would just delete it. That guy has to be nuts, which is evident from reading his posts lately. Then insinuated I'm not a "manly man" because I post on forums where not everyone is religious. I don't take offense at his odd behavior, but I do take offense at that. He also made a comment that I was a "nitwit" for trying to reach men who aren't "anti-sodomy". Someone should tell him about Judge not, less ye be judged. I'm not pro sodomy either, but I will chat with someone who is anti-feminist, I don't care who they are, or what forum there on. THAT is being a manly man. The he accuses this forum and ManCoats, of stealing his members. No, he runs them away. He constantly checks this forum out, and also Man coats, but mostly this one, as it's open, he's always looking to see if his members post here. I don't see anyone doing him that way.

I would post his e-mail to me here, as it actually confirms what others have been saying about his behavior, but I would feel guilty about it. So let's just say instead of 4 members, he now has 3. He did say he wanted me to reply to it publicly though. Technically, that's what I'm doing, as I know he will see it here anyway.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jtest, that guy is clearly insane and a fruitcake. No use trying to reason with him. Aren't you glad that this forum is a breath of fresh air and sanity compared to that one? At least I'm logical, level headed, fair, and a truth seeker, so regardless of whether anyone agrees with me or not, there can be no doubt that I am honest, truthful and tells it like it is. I am also never mean to anyone unless they deserve it or are mean first. I do not attack or criticize without cause, in other words. It's people like Chris, the AWS owner, that make me look like an angel in comparison. lol

My dad told me once about this Buddhist parable that said:

"Some people are like a stick with fire at one end and feces at the other. If you touch it, you will either get burnt or dirty. Better not to touch it at all."

Perhaps he is one of those people this parable is talking about.

jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Yeah, it's nice to be able to talk without fear of getting banned. I can't even access the AWS site at all now, as he has blocked my IP address. No doubt he is telling his members I am now a faggot or some shit. In that thread I mentioned earlier, he insinuated that I would become evil for hanging around evil people (supposedly the people at this site and ManCoats) If he is religious, he would know that even Jesus was not sent to preach to the quire, but to reach those who did not know Jesus. So the idea that I will become evil, even if the people here and at ManCoats really were evil, is absurd.

What's sad is, he tells people I "gleefully announced my moderatorship at ManCoats", which is not true. I mentioned that fact, but it was to show I was privy to some information that actually proves some of his thoughts about ManCoats to be true! I only mentioned it TO PROVE HIS CREDIBILITY, as he really was right about many of the things he said. For him to turn it around like that, is tantamount to LYING. So I would say AWS has become a liar. And he has some security issues to be so intimidated when "his" members post elsewhere. AWS, if you're reading this, you're not being a "manly man" at all. :shock: I stuck around him because I felt bad that he was in the minority of religious anti-feminist. Plus, I also know he thinks differently than others do, so perhaps women don't like him. And this is the thanks I get. An aggressive e-mail telling me my post on other forums is a "slap in the face". Nice. I knew he was a bit off when he kept getting onto me for having the ManCoat's link ON MY WEBSITE, but damn.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The whole AWS site was a faux-mens rights site from the beginning. With the advent of the internet, men saw a perfect medium to express their perspectives. Thus the "mens rights" community began to coalesce, almost exclusively on the internet.

As far as who or what AWS is, it could be anything from a pack of pimply linux queers trying to get in some lols, or an attempt by masonic/wiccan fruitcakes to get out in front of the mens rights movement. You can usually spot those nitwits by the "druid" motif, and yes, they are basically the same idiots that guided the feminists with their "I am the godess" trash. Their theme is always divide and conquer, infiltrate and destroy.

Or, on the more extreme end it could be a honey pot operation designed to lure men in, acquire their IP addresses, then turn them over to local monitoring groups for harassment. Google "FBI COINTELPRO" for more information on that, but know in advance that COINTELPRO was admitted to be nothing more then a suppression of any and all political views that threatened the "current political structure". And mens rights is most certainly a threat to just about every aspect of the current matriarchal political and social structure in America.

We should also note that due to some consistencies as well as inconsistencies, it is very likely that the entire AWS membership could be 3 to 4 individuals posting under different names. The admins over at the-niceguy have already admitted this is the case, at least at with their "leadership". Long story short, I may not agree with Winston. In fact, Im beginning to see him as a bit of a neurotic drama queen, but I haven't seen much of a covert agenda.

The entire mission of the mens rights movement should be education as to the reality of the average man hating, flag waving feminist. But there is little point in pointing out a problem, without considering a solution. Thus, it should also be about offering effective alternatives to decent western men. And Winston does attempt, feebly, to do that. Since I am already happily married to a wonderful foreign girl, I doubt I could do any better.