Wow how did these Asian guys get such hot white girls?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Post by chileanueva »

White women are overrated.

They are flaky, fake, and way too expensive. Their market-value is over priced.

White women don't age well. They go downhill in the looks department 30+ over. They get all wrinkly and saggy. HELL NAW!

White girls are only hot 18-28 range. And they are crazy sluts during that period of time. GOOD LUCK WINSTON!
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

LOL!! Now THAT is pretty funny....thank heaven for photoshop!
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:LOL!! Now THAT is pretty funny....thank heaven for photoshop!
Check out this video I made, I'll think you'll get a kick out of it. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »