A question for those of you who've made the move already

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you regret leaving the US?

Yeah I can't wait to move back there..
5%
No I certainly don't miss that hole and its toxic people.
55%
I'm not really sure.
10%
I move back and forth all the time, so I can't say..
30%

Total votes: 20
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Jester wrote:Have fun, Peter, She wants to experience training, and you are the man who can do the job.
Well we have just met.....so she is in the hopper of "potentials"......it usually takes me 3 to 6 months to get to know a women well enough to feel comfortable with her.....so we shall see. But from what she has said to me? If she keeps the same story it might be fun to spend time with her. Who knows.

Both favs 1 and 3 took 6 months to get to fav status. It is not like I am a "casonova"....I was a one woman man for all my life.....It is not like I am dating women left right and center.....my dating would be considered very moderate by the standards of the single men I know. Hell, when I was in the UK I would only drop over to Germany maybe once every 6 or 8 weeks and had to fit all my social activities into a three day weekend. Any other single guy would be home to visit friends every two weeks. You guys need to talk to some high alphas.....only high alphas cant be bothered talking to betas.....Roissy is really good like that....Roissy is quite sedate compared to some people I know.

Not even all good women can handle me and what I say......They do not like the idea of the Illuminati being in charge...they like to believe they are free.....if they come to realise they are sheeple on the sheep station they can get a bit upset about that and "shoot the messenger".
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Billy wrote:I think Ladislav is right. Every country has strong points. If you can use it for your goals it could be quite helpfull. Planning and taking risks is very important. People ask me which country is better? Turkey or Germany? I say Germany for working and Turkey for living. So safe money for cheaper countries. And if you want to f**k go to the countries where it´s easy.
I have not been to turkey so I can not comment on that....but living in Germany is very good.....everything works like it is supposed to.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Angela Usher wrote:I loved you Peter till you wrote this very disturbing point your a SICKO!!!!!

‎"it is completely normal for a girl to want to provoke her father into needing to spank her, once he does she knows he is big and strong and will protect her and provide for her....she feel more comfortable, more secure, and she will often cuddle up to her father and feel very good towards him after being spanked.."

Oh fuckety fuckety f**k. No loopy it is not normal to want to be hit by your father. Cuddles after violence???????? PAEDOPHILE!!!!!
It is perfectly normal for girls to provoke their fathers until they are spanked and then for the girl to feel all safe and secure and cuddle up to him.

Just ask any father who has had to discipline his daughter.

And yes...I do know that you are another ASIO profile...did they not tell you they used this name a long time ago?

And the idea that spanking a willful daughter is somehow "paedophilia" is a joke. That makes about 90% of fathers paedophiles which, of course, is your point.

So when Jennifer used to strike our small children to the head when they were about 3 and 5 without warning and for no reason, which she did VERY REGULARLY FOR A WHOLE YEAR...does that make her a paedophile as well? Or does it just make her what she really was.....a child abuser.....physically striking small children to the head is not excusable under ANY conditions....but Jennifer did that for the best part of a year.

There is a big difference between putting a girl over your knee and spanking her in a careful and controlled fashion to inflict a little bit of pain and a fair dose of humiliation to make the point that she has dishonoured herself and disrespected her father and the mother belting a child in the head for no reason other than she is not a happy camper....

But where is the denunciation of Jennifer for being a child abuser? Oh, that's right, she is a woman so she can't be a child abuser.
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

No Peter I am not an ASIO agent however I am a forensic psychologist.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Angela Usher wrote:No Peter I am not an ASIO agent however I am a forensic psychologist.
LOL!! the name was used long ago by ASIO. Go bother Jennifer at dublinnolans@gmail.com. She is the one who was a child abuser.

Here...she even admitted it in writing.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx

As far as getting out of dodge.....it is a very good idea for any man to create a business that will end up being mobile and get out of his western country....the future is bad in the west.....full of ASIO agents and their prey...these stupid ASIO agents do not know they will be first against the wall.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Jester wrote:Have fun, Peter, She wants to experience training, and you are the man who can do the job.
There's nothing that says "I love you" like a freshly spanked arse, I just hope her face doesn't look like a spanked arse too.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

polya wrote:
There's nothing that says "I love you" like a freshly spanked arse, I just hope her face doesn't look like a spanked arse too.
Well...this one I just me is also very much a stunner.....we actually met at a local pool last week...it was 100F and I was dying in my apartment from the hear so I went to a local pool....spotted this chick because she was hotter than the air temperature!!! This is how we had plenty of time to talk so early on...she was there with a friend and I was alone so we were just chatting while I was trying to stay cool....
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

Peter no one wants to annoy your Ex wife posting her info in an attempt to get the heat taken off you won't work.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Angela Usher wrote:I loved you Peter till you wrote this very disturbing point your a SICKO!!!!!

‎"it is completely normal for a girl to want to provoke her father into needing to spank her, once he does she knows he is big and strong and will protect her and provide for her....she feel more comfortable, more secure, and she will often cuddle up to her father and feel very good towards him after being spanked.."

Oh fuckety fuckety f**k. No loopy it is not normal to want to be hit by your father. Cuddles after violence???????? PAEDOPHILE!!!!!
I've never had a daughter, but quite a few adult women react as Peter described.
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

Seems Peter's proclivities on this forum are being picked up on the blogosphere:

http://peternolanstalker.blogspot.com.a ... nking.html

http://manboobz.com/author/manboobz/
Angela Usher
Freshman Poster

Post by Angela Usher »

Peter you got a mention on this website http://manboobz.com/author/manboobz/

anyhow you are a very deluded individual and I do not work for ASIO that is your mental illness speaking I suggest you seek help in that area before it manifests.

Peter you are trying to condone hitting a woman that is simply wrong peter
http://manboobz.com/2012/08/31/peter-an ... #more-6175
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Moving on wrote:Seems Peter's proclivities on this forum are being picked up on the blogosphere:

http://peternolanstalker.blogspot.com.a ... nking.html

http://manboobz.com/author/manboobz/
Chris Merrett...it is well known that the peternolan stalker site is run by ASIO and that you are associated with ASIO. We have you exchanging emails with Illuminati Ingrid.

Your children and the people of your community are going to wonder why you chose to be a criminal slanderer and to oppose the re-introduction of the rule of law into Australia.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Jester wrote: I've never had a daughter, but quite a few adult women react as Peter described.
Well Jennifers daughter, Kristen Marguerite Robinson, came over to Dublin to be an Au Pair for us for a year when she was 21. It was in 2002. Jennifer and Kristen fought like cats the entire time.

I had to speak to them on MANY occasions to keep their disputes and fights to themselves and to NOT call each other names in front of the smaller children. How gross....two adult women fighting like cats and dogs in front of their own children and siblings.

And now that Jennifer has confessed that she got pregnant with Kristen deliberately to get away from a "domineering mother"? I wonder how Kristen feels about being brought into this world as a weapon and a tool and then being lied about as being an "accident" and never being wanted? And I wonder how Jennifers parents feel about being lied to all those years....and helping out jennifer because of her "accidental pregnancy" which was deliberate?

Oh...that is all ok...that is all forgiven....after all she has a vagina and so needs to be forgiven for her lies and deceit. I wonder how long it is before Jennifer will admit she had an affair with Konrad Lippman? I am glad Konrads wife took his kids away from him. Any man who supports a criminal child abuser like Jennifer is certainly not able to be a decent father. His children are better off without him in the house. For sure.

That Kristen grew up into such a bitch that when her own brother, Jarrod, had cancer and she was asked to come and help with the smaller children she REFUSED to do so even when offered to be PAID to take care of her little brother and sister while her brother had cancer so I could keep working.

Yes...you read that right. Kristen Marguerite Robinson is such a thoroughly modern woman that when her brother had CANCER and she was UNEMPLOYED she REFUSED to help out her FAMILY when offered to be PAID to do so.

THAT is what western women are like...and if any man is stupid enough to marry Kristen Marguerite Robinson without asking me what she is like then he deserves everything coming his way. Last I heard she was with some chinese guy.

Now, Chris Merrett....pass THOSE little factoids back to the criminal Toal family.

For my part I did my best to raise Josephine to be a decent person. She was a willful child who was generally quite disobedient. Compared to her little brother she was a very difficult child. I had to spank Josephine many, many, many times over......she was absolutely looking for those spankings and she got one every time she passed her three warnings.

But she was lied to and abused by her mother so she grew up into an ungrateful hate filled little shrew....I am disgusted how she turned out and any man who marries her without asking me first also deserves everything coming his way.
Last edited by PeterAndrewNolan on September 1st, 2012, 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Angela Usher wrote:
Peter you are trying to condone hitting a woman that is simply wrong peter
Hitting women can only be considered wrong if women are NOT EQUAL to men.

So what is it ASIO Angela? Are women equal and therefore subject to physical force on the same basis as men?

Or are women lesser than men and need the protection of children?

You women claimed equality so I will hit a woman under the SAME conditions I will hit a man.

Those conditions are.

1. She hits me first.
2. She tries to steal from me or tries to injure me.
3. She mouths off at me and when I walk away from her she does not leave me alone and keeps mouthing off at me.

Under those three conditions I WILL hit a woman. I have NEVER had to hit a man as an adult because men KNOW these are the rules. Time for women to learn them too.

If women do not like that? Don't do any of those three things and you will not get hit....

I absolutely have spanked my fav#1 and she is perfectly ok with that.

You western women are nothing but liars and hypocrites with your "hitting men is humour" and "hitting women is wrong" and we all know it.

PS. Sean Connery agrees with me.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A question for those of you who've made the move already

Post by Jester »

TruthOrConsequences wrote:Everyone I've been talking to lately seems to be very opinionated on this issue. They all seem to think that moving out of the US is certainly a bad idea and that life is 'a lot easier' here. Part of it could be that people in general are very pessimistic and they will try to talk you out of things no matter what. Most people are afraid of challenges and prefer to stay within their comfort zone. So here it is..

Do any of you have any regrets about moving out of the US??

Most of my colleagues seem to think that financially it is not a good idea, because the salaries overseas are quite low and that pretty much the whole world has been experiencing this recession. The same thing that's been happening here over the last 4-5 years. I do know that the Eurozone prices are very high and the job market is quite shitty.

So again, do any of you regret leaving the US? What are some of the things you miss? Any thoughts?
We should give this thread back to the OP and get back on track.