Holy Mackerel! Perfect Looking Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You! Look!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Horray! All I have to do is get off the plane and all these girls will beg me to choose them. I can sleep with them all and then choose the best looking one!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks like a girl from a James Bond flick. lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info131895.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston this one comes up as HA personals. Most of the Ukrainian beauties I click on (from this thread) come up AFA (aka LoveMe). Are you using the same database as they are or is your database separate?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote: Winston this one comes up as HA personals. Most of the Ukrainian beauties I click on (from this thread) come up AFA (aka LoveMe). Are you using the same database as they are or is your database separate?
Yes those are two different co-brand sites.

http://personals.happierabroad.com
http://women.happierabroad.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HOLY COW! LOOK AT THIS PERFECT FACE!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100557757

ImageImageImageImageImage