How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Why are Alex Jones and David Icke still alive? In fact, why are they prospering? If their conspiracy theories are true, then shouldn't they be dead? Or are they alive, because they are providing entertainment and pose no threat to the establishment.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:Btw, see parts 3 and 4 above. He talks about how happy and feeling good Bush said he was feeling after killing 100,000 people. How can you shills here not be disgusted by that? You guys are sick. Really. If that's not sociopathic, then I don't know what is.
yep...guys like chris merrett even have kids...and here they are defending mass murderers who are also poisoning their own kids. In Australia the poisoning via the food, air, water is very severe....and even then Chris Merrett attacks me, a man trying to stop the poisoning of his own kids.

Chris Merrett represents everything that is disgusting about Australian Fathers today. An Australian father supporting and assisting the poisoning of his own children, supporting and condoning the mass murder of other peoples children. Men do not come much more disgusting than George Bush and Chris Merrett.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

MrPeabody wrote:Why are Alex Jones and David Icke still alive? In fact, why are they prospering? If their conspiracy theories are true, then shouldn't they be dead? Or are they alive, because they are providing entertainment and pose no threat to the establishment.
Case in point, William Cooper shot dead by federal agents in front of his house; Barry Jennings, a key witness in the events of 9/11 who stated that they were explosions inside Building 7, dies under suspicious circumstances; the DC madame, committed 'suicide' according to media reports, but neighbors and friends say she was intimidated and followed by federal agents. Anybody that becomes a true threat to the establishment quickly gets snuffed out, end of story!
beatles
Freshman Poster

Re: How come lone nut assassins only take out good people?

Post by beatles »

Winston wrote:I have a question for those of you who think conspiracies are all BS delusional fantasies, and that only official government versions of everything are correct. (no matter how many times governments have lied)

The question:

How come lone nut assassins (with no motives by the way) only kill good leaders who preach love, peace and freedom? Examples: JFK, RFK, MLK, John Lennon, and who knows how many more.

How come they never kill evil sociopaths like Dick Cheney, George Bush, Stalin, Hitler, etc?

Isn't that a strange coincidence? Do you buy it? If so, why?

Why is the official version of everything the only correct version of truth? Why? I can never get any of you to answer that.
first of all. lone gunmen are not usually really that lone. they got people backing them up. the media just buries it. second, jfk wasnt exactly that good. he also killed millions in viet nam. the media just marginalises that part of the equation. alot of these guys you mention pose a challenge to the ruling class, and oligarchs, thats why they had to be taken out. lastly, the reason why bad people dont get taken out is because bad people like bush, 0bama, etc, are backed by the ruling class, and oligarchs who are the ones who put hits on mlk, jfk, rfj, and lenon. you need a significant amount of resources in order to carry out hits and then cover up trails. since the ruling class of america controls a large % of natural resources, they have the money, and connections to carry out the hit. good people, ie people working in the fields dont have the money or connections to put a hit on 0bama, romney, soros, warren bufet, etc. most good people also dont even know who their enemy is, let alone put a hit out on them, thats why the ruling class is able to continue to exploit the proletariat
beatles
Freshman Poster

Post by beatles »

MrPeabody wrote:Why are Alex Jones and David Icke still alive? In fact, why are they prospering? If their conspiracy theories are true, then shouldn't they be dead? Or are they alive, because they are providing entertainment and pose no threat to the establishment.
jones and icke are employees for the oligarchs. they say things that challenge the establishment, but their main task it to steer dissenters in a direction that does not threaten the ruling class
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:
Case in point, William Cooper shot dead by federal agents in front of his house; Barry Jennings, a key witness in the events of 9/11 who stated that they were explosions inside Building 7, dies under suspicious circumstances; the DC madame, committed 'suicide' according to media reports, but neighbors and friends say she was intimidated and followed by federal agents. Anybody that becomes a true threat to the establishment quickly gets snuffed out, end of story!
William Cooper wasn't very well known. Why would they want to take him out? There are tons of conspiracy researchers like him. What set him apart? The federal agents said that he tried to shoot back at them, so they shot him. Barry Jennings had already given his testimony, so what would it accomplish by taking him out? To prevent him from going to trial? Lots of people heard explosions on 9/11. Why was only he taken out?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this informative and extensive documentary series called "Evidence of Revision" that goes in depth into the famous lone nut assassinations of the 1960's, such as JFK, RFK and MLK. It shows how the government lied, suppressed evidence, covered up the truth, intimidated and threatened witnesses, etc. Forgotten news coverage is shown, as well as analysis and comments by experts, historians, insiders, whistleblowers and witnesses. This series is very disturbing. After viewing this, you will never look at your government the same way again, when you learn the dirty ugly truths about how people at the top run things and what they will do to protect or further their interests.

It is the most in-depth and extensive documentary on these assassinations ever put together. You can also purchase a copy of the whole 10 hour series on Amazon.com. Check out the raving reviews of it there:

Here it is on YouTube.

Description:

This is the mindblowing 6-part, 10 hour, video documentary series Evidence of Revision whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video and film recordings largely unseen by the American and world public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified "Black Ops" actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.

Part 1 of 6:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I have a question.

Wouldn't it be difficult to get a paid assassin to take out someone important? I mean, think about it. Put yourself in their shoes. If you were an assassin, you'd know that after you commit the assassination, you may very well be taken out yourself as part of the cover up. Right? Wouldn't that thought cross your mind?

After all, even in movies, bad guys often betray each other and eliminate each other after they have served their purpose. They show this in movies all the time. Wouldn't it be the same in real life? If so, how do bad guys trust each other?

If Lee Harvey Oswald was working for US intelligence, then obviously they double crossed him, and framed him for the JFK assassination. And if Jack Ruby worked for the mafia, then they betrayed him as well, and left him to die in jail (allegedly) after he silenced Oswald.

So how do the bad guys get people to commit assassinations on high profile people? How did they get someone to shoot JFK?

Wouldn't they have to be mind controlled with MK-ULTRA methods? Otherwise, a clear thinking clever person would know that they are likely to get taken out themselves after the assassination, rather than just paid and let go, right?

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:I have a question.

Wouldn't it be difficult to get a paid assassin to take out someone important?
Not at all. You seem to not understand how the guarantee of death works.

An intelligent paid assassin would hire a second person who is unknown to those who hire him. He would pay that second person and give him details of each client who hired him and tell the second person to kill those who hired him should he meet a "sticky end". The second person could provide that service for any number of people to increase his credibility with prospective clients that he would follow up on such deals.

Very simple really.

Once you are ready to look someone in the eye and tell them "you will be killed if you betray me" you will not be betrayed.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Moving on
Freshman Poster

Post by Moving on »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:

An intelligent paid assassin would hire a second person who is unknown to those who hire him. He would pay that second person and give him details of each client who hired him and tell the second person to kill those who hired him should he meet a "sticky end". The second person could provide that service for any number of people to increase his credibility with prospective clients that he would follow up on such deals.

Very simple really.

Once you are ready to look someone in the eye and tell them "you will be killed if you betray me" you will not be betrayed.
You're a psychopath - pure and simple!
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Moving on wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:

Very simple really.

You're a psychopath - pure and simple!
Is your ass still sore from all those dicks? No wonder no girl wants a worthless mangina like you - asshole.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

"You're a psychopath - pure and simple!"
Hi MOVING ON & angela usher - You're no JAMES BOND - you're just a worthless ASIO shill wannabe who practices quick-draw pistol shots in the mirror with your mama's hairbrush. You are a NOBODY so run along and let the adults talk here.